All Comments on 'A Not Boring Bus Ride'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think it was a good story, but maybe could be continued by the bus driver taking no more passengers and fucking you too...followed by some old guys and maybe others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not very realistic. Not one passenger says to the bus driver, "there's people fucking on the bus" when they get off? What was happening was not discreet. Everyone would have noticed hands ziptied to the railing which would have drawn their eyes to he naked tits, panties on the floor and this man obviously thrusting his dick into her. And qhi finally cuts her down??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yet another great story! Sure, it requires some suspension of disbelief. But with all the crazy, stupid stuff going on in the almost surreal, upended 'real world,' I found my disbelief readily and quite pleasurably suspended without all that much effort. As someone with my own shame and humiliation fetishes and fantasies, I've cum to value this author more and more. Such an insightful, cleverly imaginative writer! So terrific and prolific! Yet again, thank you so much for sharing your gifts with us.

impala6impala6about 2 years ago

Yeah, I enjoy your themes and the writing in your other stories, but the basic plot here is just not credible. I mean, I know this is fantasy and everything, but the premise is just too fantastical to truly enjoy.

smilingjimsmilingjimalmost 2 years ago

One hell of a bus ride!!!!

Akirababe87Akirababe87almost 2 years ago

This was so freaking hot. Like someone else said, you need to suspend disbelief for it, but it's so good when and if you do. I'm convinced most people who comment on fantasy stories that it was unbelievable just don't have an imagination or an open mind lol these people need to read stories tagged with "true story" or just get over themselves.

Maybe you could precursor your stories with "This is an alternate universe, very similar to ours" so people who don't like using their imagination can get off the bus, so to speak. (Pun kind of intended)

wd56wd56almost 2 years ago

This was amazing, needs a sequel!!

ZambonilordZambonilordabout 1 year ago

Love the perspective of first person in this. The narrative is very hot, especially when she discovers the people on the bus have been watching. Very sexy

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

worth a sequel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
3266 Followers
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...