All Comments on 'A Not So Miserable Old Cow'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

What a great story. All bullies get what they deserve in the end. AAAAA+++++

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 3 years ago

Very enjoyable story!

5

avidfaavidfaalmost 3 years ago
Horrible

I find it impossible to believe that this was written by Cromagnonman. He is a very good writer and this piece must have been produced by a callow college student to fulfill an assignment to demonstrate the meaning of jejune.

Everything about this story is childish: the opinions about science and nature; the understanding of human nature and business; and the truly sophomoric ideas about revenge.

Either CM has a brain tumor -- which would be tragic -- or he let his pampered niece try her hand at creative writing.

Wolfden999Wolfden999almost 3 years ago

Decent concept for a story. However, it felt like it was written in segments that did not jive. It escalated to quickly and the lawyer and grandson did not fit well into the story. You spent a lot of time on the issues of environmental issues and car shopping, but blew through the end like you were late to something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I never thought there were people as evil as this guy.

But there is the Victorian dictator/Premier.

Enabled by the left extreme wing propaganda machine the ABC.

Did you know the current death throws of the free western civilisation is being brought on by health and safety?

Led by no less than the medical experts.

Those that seek to coerce or force "medical"

examinations treatments or vaccinations.

Think they own your body and therefore have the right to do with it as they wish.

As a an earlier US President said.

Those that give up a little freedom for a little safety deserve neither.

Or words to that effect.

We have about lost all freedom for a mirage of safety.

40 odd thousand people died in Australia last year.

About normal.

And the same will happen this year.

Yet states have been living under emergency rule perpetrated by lies.

Now there's some story fodder for you.

Have at it.

Cheers

PrfsrPrfsralmost 3 years ago

What about the “lifeline” that was mentioned? What was it? Was it thrown?

KRD19254KRD19254almost 3 years ago

The story line was interesting but did you ever PROOF read it? Very poor editing, if any, with too many typos/fat finger misses. Also a rush to end the story made it trite.

/

3*, Hooyah, due to just bad grammar, sentence structure, and incomplete sentences.

wapentakewapentakealmost 3 years ago

As I have come to expect from Cromagnonman, a short story that entertained me and that I enjoyed reading. That is all that I ask of Literotica. I don't expect to be presented with highly polished works of literary genius. Perhaps some of the critics could provide us with their own efforts for critique? No, I thought not.

A deserved 5 stars from me.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, the grammar could use a little fine tuning, but, man, you go big on the Geo scale. People seem shocked when I remind them that we are living on a very big rock with a molten interior bubbling at 10,000 degrees F, spinning at over 1,000 mph at the equator and hurtling at over 66,000 mph through space. Sound like a stable platform to any of you? Welcome to Earth! Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...