All Comments on 'A Not So Ordinary Day'

by rockloader76

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow, what a way to warm up today

For all of those who love older women and who harbor fantasies of having a mother-in-law-I'd-love-to-fuck and a mother-in-law who fulfills those fantasies, I am looking forward to the next installment. The question beckons, is this fantasy and fiction, or....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what a wife!

That was so hot I cantwait for the next chapter hurry!!!

dob1921dob1921over 17 years ago
Great Story

Fantastic. Will be waiting patiently for the next chapter

newporter56newporter56over 17 years ago
Hopefully more to cum...

Nice story hope you continue on with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Continue this one for sure!

Ditto on all the above. Continue this one for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot but needs an editor.

Very hot; good story line but please get someone to edit it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot momma

I agree with the comments about an editor, but I have to say this is the hottest story I have read in some time. I stayed hard the whole time, once it got to Donna showing up. I am very much looking forward to the next chapter, maybe some group sex with mother and daughter???

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Hot

Next chapter now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice but massively flawed

First off you're not texting your mates so using "thru" and "tonite" just makes you look like a moron. It's a story; write properly. Secondly "im" has an apostrophe as it's a contraction of "I am". Thirdly why would he go out to collect a take-away after worrying about his wife and mother-in-law getting caught in the snow? Very bad plot device! Lastly the predictable ending. Gimme a break.

So, like I said, other than those things mentioned not a bad little story (oh and call them stockings instead of "hose").

cuckoo444cuckoo444about 7 years ago
O M G !

That was great, and the ending came out of nowhere! Can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Enjoyed the read....

But you need an editor to clean it up and also take away the superfluous stuff that doesn't need to be there.

A little bit predictable....the twist at the end was good, but I think if that was the case, things should have played out better and avoid the sence of cheating on his wife.

Thanks all the same, was a good read. 😊🙏🙏😊

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Could be a rather good story if you'd just get yourself an editor/proof reader and get rid of all the superfluous words. Keep trying . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous