A Not So Singular Night

Story Info
The night that started in a singles bar.
2.7k words
4.51
13.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heriotm
Heriotm
28 Followers

The singles bar was empty. No, not quite. Over in one of the booths sat a girl, around my age, early thirties, blonde, like me and attractive with what looked like a great figure.

"Hi, Harry," I said to the bartender.

"The usual, Miss?" he responded. Harry's old-fashioned. He calls every female Miss and every male Sir, irrespective of age or marital status. I've always liked that.

"Sure, why not. You mix the best Negroni this side of Florence," It's true. Harry is best cocktail mixer I've ever met and it's one reason, not the main reason, but certainly up there, why I like this particular bar.

I glanced over at the girl in the booth. She caught my eye and smiled. An invitation? Maybe, maybe not. I decided to find out.

Picking up my drink I walked over to her booth. "May I join you?" I asked. "It's pretty quiet in here tonight but then it often is on a Tuesday."

"Yes, of course," she smiled. I sat and we introduced ourselves. "I'm Laura," she smiled again.

"And I'm Joanna, but people generally call me Jo, which can sometimes get a bit confusing," I laughed. "Cheers," and we clinked our glasses.

Within minutes we were swapping life stories like only two girls can. She lived only a few blocks away, was a realtor, and was outgoing and entertaining. I liked her. In fact, I liked her quite a lot.

"Shame about the absence of guys," she said quietly. Then, she changed tack. "Have you ever been with another girl?"

"How do you mean, 'been with'?" I queried.

"You know," she laughed quietly. "Had sex with."

"No," I blushed. "Sure, I've thought about it but never done anything about it."

"Perhaps we should do something about it, then," she laughed.

Before I could reply and to the savior of my blushes the door to the bar swung open and two younger guys walked in. We both looked, and then at each other, and then back to the guys.

"Mine's the blond guy," Laura muttered so that just I could hear her.

"OK, I'll take the taller one," I responded quietly. "How are we going to do this?"

"Wait," she replied simply. "Let them come to us and they will. This is a singles bar, after all."

They certainly had seen us and were now in earnest conversation with Harry, who was busy mixing cocktails. They sat on their bar stools watching Harry as he put two of the drinks he's been mixing on a try and walked over to us. "With the compliments of the gentlemen at the bar," he said solemnly. "They also asked whether you'd be interested in them joining you."

"Well, I suppose they could if they really wanted to," Laura said half-heartedly.

Harry walked back behind the bar and said something to the guys who slid off their bar-stools and came over to us.

"Hi, ladies" the taller one (mine) said. "Do you mind if we join you?"

"You mean you want to interrupt our girly tête à tête?" Laura said, somewhat rudely, I thought.

They looked at each other, confused by Laura's direct approach.

"Come on guys, sit down, I was only joking."

They relaxed visibly and sat. Turned out they were in the city for a placement in their university courses and would be here for some months.

Although they were some years younger than Laura and me we all got on really well together. They were outgoing and funny and obviously had a good friendly relationship with each other. Peter was the blonde one's name and Mike was the taller one. Both Laura and I noticed the absence of wedding bands on their fingers and looked on this as being promising.

Eventually, the time came for Harry to close up for the night. "Sorry guys," he called, "but I've got a home and a wife to go to and tomorrow is another day."

"Let's not break this up yet," Laura said. "I live only a couple of blocks away, so come back to mine and we can carry on a while."

A ten minute walk later and we were outside a very smart apartment block. A ride up the elevator took us to the top floor and then into Laura's apartment. It was breathtaking. She had stunning views across the city and the apartment itself was luxurious to say the least. Just plain gorgeous.

"Wow," was all I could say.

"Do you like it? I call it home," she laughed. "Let's see what we've got to drink."

She produced a couple of beers for the guys and white wine for us. "Here's to a good evening," she exclaimed. "Now, I think we need some music."

She picked up a remote from the arm of the chair where was sitting, aimed it across the room and some quiet smoochy music filled the air. "Come," she said to Peter. "Dance with me."

They melded smoothly into each other's arms and danced closely together. Not to be out done Mike was on his feet in a moment and said, "Shall we?"

I moved into his out held arms and felt his hard body against me. He moved gently against me and I felt a hand slide gently down to my ass. "Whoa," I whispered, "Not too fast. Let's take some time." He removed his hand and held me tight to him as we moved slowly around the floor.

I looked over to Laura. She certainly wasn't wasting any time at all. She and Peter had their lips locked together in a long deep kiss and his left hand wasn't on her ass, it was on her left breast which he was stroking gently. You could already see the effect as her nipple was showing clearly through the thin material.

'Oh, what the hell,' I thought. 'Let's just go for it.'

I did. I took is hand and placed it firmly back on my ass and brought my face up to his. He immediately took the hint and we kissed. Kissed long and deep, savoring the taste of each other. With his hand on my ass he pulled us tighter together and I could feel his rapidly hardening cock pushing against me while in my pussy I could feel myself starting to get wet.

"Guys," Laura called out, "Why don't we move to somewhere more comfortable?" Taking Peter's hand she led all four of us through to her master bedroom. Throwing the covers off the bed she turned, dropped to her knees in front of Peter and before he had time to react, dropped his zipper, undid his belt and had his cock in her hand quickly stroking it to full hardness.

I turned to Mike, kissed him hard and long again before I too, dropped to my knees and had his cock out and in my hand in just seconds. He was no slouch in the cock stakes and I just knew that when the time came he would absolutely fill my pussy. He was hard already and I opened my mouth and took just the tip in. I ran my tongue over and around his swollen erection savoring the first few drops of his pre-cum while fondling his balls with my spare hand.

He reached down and pulled my top up and over my head and reaching down again, unsnapped my bra and pulled it off. My nipples hardened instantly as the effects of what was happening and under the cool air of the apartment.

"We're wearing too many clothes," he whispered. Glancing over to Laura and Peter I could see what he meant. They were both totally, bare assed, naked and he had his head buried between her outstretched legs. Quickly, I stood up and pulled off my skirt and panties while Mike too lost the rest of his clothes. His rock solid cock stood right out in front of him, pulsing quietly. I had to have that in my pussy and soon. I was so wet already that I could feel it starting to make its way out of my pussy and down my legs.

I lay back on the bed, legs apart, expecting him to enter me. No, he too buried his face into my pussy mound licking slowly up my slit until he found my now hard clit. He worked his tongue slowly around it, driving me wild with desire and lust. 'OMG,' I thought, 'I have to have him and now!'

I reached down, placed a hand on either side of his head and pulled him gently up and onto me. His weight gently pressed against my breasts, squeezing them deliciously against me while his lips sought mine in another long deep kiss. I could feel his hard erection against my pussy so I wriggled a little to get the position right and then he was in. In, in one long smooth movement. In, until his cock was balls deep inside me.

My pussy was stretched tight around him, holding him there. Gradually it stretched and relaxed a little as he started that long sweet journey to orgasm. We moved together, me shoving back against him as he pushed into me before we slid almost apart again. "Oh, my God," I breathed into his ear. "Just fuck me, fuck me until you make me come on your cock."

He grunted as we picked up the speed. Soon we were slamming into each other with our bodies slapping hard together. "Oh fuck!" I cried. "You're gonna make me come real soon! Come on, fuck me! Fuck my tight pussy!"

Fucking always makes me vocal but not as vocal apparently as Laura. In my own little world I had forgotten about hear but she was on her hands and knees and Peter was buried deep inside her fucking her for all he and she were worth. "Oh shit! Oh fucking hell!" she was crying. "Just ram that fucking great of cock of yours into my tight little cunt! Make me come you bastard!"

Second late it wasn't Peter who was coming but Laura, followed quickly by me as Mike stepped up the pace even more until he was pistoning in and out of my pussy like a train. I could feel my orgasm starting, gradually building until it burst through me. My pussy was on fire, writhing and squeezing his cock to try and milk it for its man juice while climax convulsed the rest of my body sending its shock waves ringing through me.

Slowly, slowly I came down from my high. Mike had realized I was coming and had slowed right down until he was just gently stroking in and out of my pussy maintaining my orgasm for as long as possible.

It was then I realized that he hadn't shot his load and looking over at Peter and Laura he had pulled out of her pussy and judging by the lack of come on his still hard cock, he hadn't either.

A wicked thought then came into my head. I caught Laura's eye and nodded towards Peter. She cottoned on straightaway. We were going to swap guys.

She moved forward and round me and leaning in to Mike she took his still hard cock into her mouth and gently bobbed her head up and down on it. The look of surprise on his face was a joy to behold.

Meanwhile I moved over to Peter and I too, took his cock into my mouth before pushing him gently down onto the bed and straddling him. I took his cock in one hand and guided it to my pussy lips before sinking myself down onto him. He reached up and taking hold of my breasts he ran his fingers across my raised nipples as I started to move slowly up and down on his cock. The others meanwhile, had copied us and Laura too, was astride her new lover, fucking him just as I was fucking Peter.

It didn't last for long that way. Both guys were right on the edge and throwing us off and onto our backs they started ramming their stiff cocks in and out of our dripping pussies. Mike was first and he grunted out loud, "Oh yes! I'm coming, coming!"

"Oh my God!" Laura exclaimed, "I can feel you shooting it into me. Give it to me! Now! I want all of it!" She clung tight to his body as he finished shooting his load and collapsed onto her.

Peter had stopped for a moment to watch his friend and it gave me the opportunity I'd been hoping for. I just love to see a man's cock spurt out his love juice. Quickly I pulled back so that his fell out of me. I took hold of it and started to masturbate him stroking my hand ever more quickly up and down hi long hard shaft. "I want you to come over me, come on my tits!" I gasped. "Now, come for me! Shoot it all over me! Yes, yes! Now,"

With a roar he came as spurt after glorious spurt surged from the end of his cock and fell unerringly on my breasts coating them with his juices. Finally, he fell back finished.

But Laura wasn't finished. Quickly she leant over and started licking his come from my breasts and swallowing it greedily like it was nectar. I'd never felt another woman's lips on my breasts but somehow it felt right, as though it was meant to be. Finished, she sat up and licked the final drops of his come from her lips. "Oh, I do just love the taste of come," she beamed.

"Hey," I cried, "No fair. Where's mine then?"

"Oh, I have come for you," she grinned and lay back, opened her legs and I could see the first trickles of Mike's come on her pussy lips.

"Oh no, you don't mean what I think you mean, do you?" I asked nervously.

"Why not?" she grinned mischievously . "It tastes even better when it come out of a pussy."

Cautiously, nervously, I moved between her outstretched legs. I had never done anything like this before. I reached up and gently touched her pussy lips. They were soft and warm. Oddly I thought 'they're just like mine.' Then, 'of course they are,' I thought and there's nothing to be afraid of. I reached forward and gently, nervously started to lick the come now gently oozing from her pussy.

As I licked her clean I could feel her start to move gently against me. "There, just there," she murmured. "No, up a little. Yes there. My God you have such a gentle touch." I slid my tongue higher up her slit until I found what I knew instinctively she wanted. I started to swirl my tongue around and around her engorged clit. I know what turns me on and so I kept up tonguing her, gradually going faster and faster until I was lashing her clit as fast as my tongue could go.

"Oh, yes!" she cried. "Oh, yes, yes, yes! Oh fuck, you're gonna make me come, baby, make me come!" Seconds later she erupted into orgasm, her body heaving and writhing against me, tossing itself from side to side as she climaxed.

Gradually, she calmed. "Oh fantastic," she beamed at me. "You sure you've never done that before?"

"Never," I laughed. "But I'll certainly do it again!"

The guys had moved to either end of the big bed and despite having come only a few minutes before were, perhaps unsurprisingly, hard again. I moved over in front of Mike and kneeling down took his cock into my mouth while my hand gently fondled his balls. I started to bob my head up and down on him.

At the other end of the bed Laura was sucking Peter's cock and gently squeezing his balls. I could see we were going to make both men come in our mouths and it was just a matter of who came first.

Peter won, grunting out his climax as he shot his second load of the evening down Laura's throat. Mike was only seconds behind with his climax and I felt his hot salty come gush into my mouth and down my throat.

Laura and I grinned at each other, a taboo broken for me and a new friend made as we all showered and the guys left but not before we'd taken their cell numbers and they, ours.

"Not bad for a quiet Tuesday evening," I laughed.

"Hmm..." She responded. "Same time next Tuesday?"

Heriotm
Heriotm
28 Followers