A Note to His Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had her bend over, and I entered her doggy style, which made me able to press farther into her cunt than I had been even with Miss Kaden. It felt just as wonderful, maybe even better. For a girl who had not had sex, Amy reacted, and I could tell she was liking it. I had wanted to lick and kiss her down there so she would orgasm fast.

We stayed together quite a while and she did cum, especially when I diddled with her clit while we were fucking. I managed to cum almost at the same time--hey, it wasn't perfect, but I had learned from my experience with Miss Kaden.

I did have several after-school sit-downs with Miss Kaden. She really made me think hard about what I wanted to do, and then she used all that to help me with my college essay. She went over the common application form with me, gave me books to study for the Boards, and gave me plenty of advice on how to take them and also on how to handle interviews at colleges and with alumni interviewers.

Sometimes after our sessions, she would give me a kiss when we were finished, but that was as close as we ever got that way. I did visit Swarthmore for an interview, and I felt I hit it off with the assistant dean who spoke with me. I didn't have tons of literary references to use, so I may have come off as more natural than a lot of kids who over prepped. I wasn't going to fly out to Stanford, but after I was accepted at both, I did.

Suffice it to say that I instantly loved California. I came back and old Miss Kaden that Swarthmore impressed me a lot, but I loved Stanford and where it was. People there obviously were smart--at Swarthmore they were obviously brilliant--but they were relaxed and friendly.

I asked Miss Kaden if I could take her out to dinner by way of thanking her for all her help. She said I could, and we set up the date for right after graduation. I picked her up in my old Chevy, knowing it wasn't in a class with her Alfa, but it was mine. She dressed very nicely, and I was in a suit. I'd reserved at a good steakhouse which I also figured wouldn't be too pretentious.

When we sat down, and I think when the maître d' saw her, we got a better table than we otherwise would have been given. She smiled at me and asked me to please call her Lauren, because I was about to graduate, and she probably wouldn't see me all that often after that.

The dinner was excellent, and I made sure to limit myself to one glass of wine. That was all Lauren had, too. It was funny calling her by her first name, and I asked her if she had enjoyed college herself. I didn't even know where she had gone. She said that she had graduated from an exceptionally fine small college in Vermont called Middlebury. It specialized in languages, which originally was what she wanted to focus on. She told me that she did learn a lot of Chinese and was already fluent in French.

I had taken French but didn't consider myself fluent. She volunteered to spend some time that summer working on my French if I wanted to do that. When we reached her place, she asked me if I'd like to come up. I looked into her eyes, and I responded yes right away, trying not to be too obvious. I was still thinking about when she told me that what happened the last time I was at her place would never happen again.

We walked into her building this time and took the elevator up to her lovely apartment. She asked if I'd like coffee and I said that would be nice. She went inside her kitchen and turned on an automatic coffeemaker. Then she was back, and we sat close to one another on the couch. She looked at me with that come-hither look and I put my arms around her, hugged her, pressed into her breasts, and kissed her.

She seemed to like that, and we chatted for a minute or two. She smiled at me, observed that I was now a high school graduate, so we could be friends without the teacher-student thing hanging over us. I stood up, took her hand as she stood too and walked with her into her bedroom. Then I looked at her and said I hoped I was doing the right thing. She just grinned and nodded her head affirmatively. I knew this was the real deal.

I started unbuttoning her blouse and she helped me with that. Then I managed to unhook her bra and feast on her fantastic tits. They were not extra-large but just right. I enjoyed them with my mouth and licked her nipples until they firmed up. Then I unzipped her skirt and slipped it down and off. She was wearing the same kind of shiny white panties as she had had the last time. She shook off her shoes and rolled down her thigh-his.

Then Lauren began undressing me. She unbuttoned my shirt and took it off, unbuckled my belt, and had me step out of my trousers. I was wearing a tee and boxer shorts and I shed both. Then Lauren took my hands and put them on the front gusset of her panties so I could feel that she was already wet. She pulled them down and I took them off her.

She sat on the side of the bed and opened her legs, inviting me in there to lick her pussy. I was still fascinated by all the hair she had between her legs and up front. She was indeed wet, and the taste was out of this world. Lauren had me lie down on the bed on my back. She climbed over me and was in a squatting position where I was staring at her pussy right there in front of me. She moved down so she could slowly sit down and impale herself on my hard cock. It was incredibly erotic.

She moved up and down on my cock. I had never felt anything like this. She, in effect, was fucking me. I never had felt as good. She kept moving until she let herself go all the way down until I was fully inside her and then she hugged me, and we kissed while deeply engaged below. I was so happy that I exploded inside her and she felt it.

"I guess you like it this way," she commented.

I could only say, "Lauren, you're the best." I kissed her some more.

She turned and got off me and lay next to me. I held my arm around her, and we continued to kiss.

"I know it's impossible, Lauren," I managed to whisper, "but I do love you."

"It's not," she said. "I love you too, Jack. Come and see me when you're home from college. If you haven't found someone during your time out there, I'll probably be here. I'm only six years older than you are, and it will seem less after you graduate from Stanford."

12