A Nude Day Rite of Passage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine. I have this... fetish. I guess that's what you would call it. I'm not proud of it."

"Fetish?"

"I can't fucking help it, Beebs! I don't control my fucking brain on this, okay? It controls me."

"What's so special about my nipples?"

"Well, they're really dark." That's true, they are dark. They're also kind of big. Dean, the one dude I hooked up with, said he liked them. I stopped worrying about their unusual appearance after that.

"Nipples come in all types, Berns. Why would dark ones be any more sexual than pink ones?"

"They aren't! But they are to me. Fuck if I know why!! But I see them and I instantly get impure thoughts, okay? Like, I dunno..."

"Like what?"

"Like I want to touch them. Flick them. Lick them. Because it's like... I guess they kind of look like nursing nipples."

"Gee, thanks a lot!" I shouted.

"Oh, please don't be offended. It's that... your nipples protrude a lot and they are very dark. And I have this stupid fetish and if I look at you too much, I am going to have a very big fucking problem!" I could see what he meant. Literally. Bernie's thick cock was growing. Thankfully, it didn't get thicker. In fact, it may even have appeared slightly thinner as it grew a few inches in size. It wasn't quite fully erect. I was really struggling to look away. Oh, let's be real. I wasn't looking away at all. There was a pause before Bernie finally asked, "What about me, sis? What is it that made you refuse to look at me?"

I made eye contact now. "I think you know," I said. "That," I motioned. "It's so fucking thick, Bernie. I've never seen anything like it. It was morbid curiosity at first, but you have to know that is a very impressive penis. You HAVE to know that, right?" It was still rising. "I felt weird looking at your junk that way, okay? Like, it's such a rare specimen type of thing, that I'm going to be drawn to it. Brother, or no brother. Now, do you understand?"

Bernie started laughing, nodding. "Okay, okay. Let's just do breakfast and get through this. We'll make a pact to not look at each other."

"You got it."

Ten minutes later, with the skillet heated up just as we were about to start, Mom barged into the kitchen. "Just look at you two!" She clapped excitedly. "Biggest day of your lives!"

"Uh, there's college graduation?" Bernie said sarcastically.

"Weddings?" I asked, rhetorically.

Mom was shaking her head. "Nuh uh. This is more important." Then Mom saw it. The same thing that stunned me the first time I saw it. It caught her breath for a moment before she took a step back and finally looked up to Bernie's face. She was smiling. "Tsk, tsk. You remind me so much of your father."

"Mom!" I screamed.

"What, honey? And just look at you. Oh boy, do I remember when my breasts looked that good. I should show you what you're in for later in life!"

"No thanks!" I held my hands up. "Seeing one family member naked is enough for me today, thank you." Bernie laughed behind me.

"Oh, people are arriving!" Mom shouted after hearing car doors close outside. "I'll go greet them. And I'll get Dad up, too. We'll meet you in the dining room. You guys get to do all the work now, but don't worry. The rest of the day, you are getting spoiled. That's why this day's so special!" Mom pranced off, happy to bask in our embarrassment.

**

I probably should have practiced more on my cooking skills before today. We started with two packages of bacon and then the eggs. Most of the bacon was sadly limp and the eggs were overcooked. Bernie and I somehow managed to get through it all without being too challenged while sharing the space. We were too busy with the food to worry about our state of undress. I wondered if perhaps that's why the day's tradition starts with this. Keeps one occupied, while getting accustomed to the nudity over time.

"It's delicious!" Miss Julia lied about two minutes into the meal. She's Mr. Mason's wife and I don't even know his first name. He was seated to the left of her at the end of the big table. Their two kids, Bonnie and Wendy, sat with our cousins Vic and Pam at the smaller table. Berns sat to the right of Miss Julia, while Gran, Mom, Dad and I sat on the opposite side. I couldn't help but notice how often Miss Julia checked out my brother's package while sitting next to him. I don't blame her. It's like you have to look at it to keep reaffirming that it's real.

On the other hand, Mr. Mason kept eyeballing me. He complimented my butt three times before I sat down to eat. "How often do you work out?" "How many squats can you do?" On and on with bullshit questions. Gran eventually shut him up by complimenting my tits instead. "Those are just lovely." "You're going to drive men wild with that perfect pair." On and on with things like that. That's when I noticed Bernie was struggling.

We were about halfway done with the meal. Bernie was beet red and fidgeting, looking to the table, then the wall, then the ceiling. Then repeating the whole routine. Miss Mason kept checking out his junk and she wasn't even trying to make it look inconspicuous, but with Gran focusing all the attention to my breasts, no one noticed Bernie's discomfort but me. As I tried to respond to one of Gran's quips about my gravity-defying tits, Bernie jerked his chair back, causing it to screech against the floor.

"Uh, I gotta go to the bathroom," he yelled as he bolted out of the room at lightning speed. It was only when he turned the corner that I saw why he did. His boner was bouncing erratically as he ran.

Twenty minutes later, we were seeing the Masons and the others off, having finished out breakfast. Bernie had yet to come out of the bathroom, but he claimed it was an emergency. "I'll see them at the picnic!" he shouted. The cousins promised to be there and the Masons congratulated me on my big day.

"Tell your big brother if we don't see you at the picnic, we'll swing by Ernesto's tonight," said Miss Julia. Ernesto's is the fancy restaurant where we're finishing off the party.

"Okay, Miss Julia. Thanks for coming to our breakfast."

"Ah, yes," said Mr. Mason. "I cannot wait to see you again!"

I turned around and rolled my eyes with my back to him. "I'm going to check on Bernie. It was great seeing all of you!" I waved as I made my way down the hall. I could hear Mr. Mason mentioning something about my butt again, but I didn't catch all of it.

**

Bernie and I were in my bedroom about an hour later. I was sitting on one side of the bed and he the other, facing away from each other. We were both still starkers. "Oh my god, Beebs. She wouldn't stop fucking staring!" I kind of understood the woman's predicament, but I didn't say anything. "And Beebs... I, uh... I had a hard-on."

"I know," I whispered.

"What? You knew?!?"

"Well, I happened to catch a glimpse of it when you left the table."

"Oh. Well, Miss Mason wouldn't stop looking at it! And you!"

"Me?"

Bernie stammered. "I mean... you know... the reason I had my boner!" Bernie's discomfort happened when Gran had focused all the attention to my tits. Now it hit me. "Beebs, if I go to that picnic and this occurs again, I'm going to be a fucking joke. You know my friends are going to post pictures all over their social if that happens!"

"Come on, Berns. It's not that big a deal."

"You know that's bullshit."

He wasn't wrong. We might be officially adults, but we're still young enough to tease each other like relentless teenagers. Bernie's friends would be vicious if he got an erection while doing Nude Day with his sister. I tried to come up with a solution. "Hey, uh, maybe..." I struggled broaching the subject. Keep in mind, years of a conservative upbringing. "Um... do you think maybe it would help if you got off before going to the picnic?"

There was a pause, but Bernie responded, "Yeah. Maybe." He didn't sound confident.

"It certainly can't hurt, right? I mean, you remember my ex, right? Whenever he orgasmed, it took hours for him to get hard again." I felt filthy saying such candid things to my brother. It also got me wet.

Bernie was quiet for a moment. "Like I said, maybe. I dunno, Beebs. It might work. You're right. Can't hurt to try."

"And we can still try to avoid each other while at the picnic."

"Right," said Bernie. The timbre in his voice did not match the verbal affirmation. I felt like I needed to reassure him more.

"Hey, if it helps..."

"Yeah?"

"I know it's not as obvious with girls, but I'm in the same boat. Being the only one naked around others... I think it arouses me, Berns. It's gross, but I get... excited."

"Really?"

I nodded, not knowing whether he could see me doing it. I still faced away from him. I continued telling my truth. "And uh, Bernie... you, too."

"Me, what?"

"I, uh, wasn't going to say this, but when I saw Miss Julia checking you out. Like over and over. She was so drawn to you. I guess I found it kind of hot. Seeing her get all lusty-eyed over you."

"Really?"

I giggled. It was more from nerves than humor. "Yeah, really. Not sure I ever expected to get horny, but I understand, bro."

"You're lucky you don't have a penis. I'm announcing it to the world."

"We have an hour before we leave for the park. Let's do it. Maybe it will help."

"Alright," shrugged Bernie. I felt his weight lift off the bed.

"No, wait!" I shouted, turning. He turned too and once again I got to see everything. Fucking hell, I never knew something that could best be described as "fascinating" could also get you horny. I badly wanted to touch it. I slowly stepped forward, practically whispering. "Let me. Let me stroke it."

"What?"

"Why not?" I protested. "You say it's my body that triggers your erection. Maybe getting satisfied from me might help you control it later."

"You think?"

I had no idea. I was just saying anything to convince him. I moved my hand forward, inches away from it. "I don't know. Maybe. Isn't it worth trying? It's just a handjob, Berns."

"I've never had one before."

I pushed him back to the bed. His cock was already stiff now, rising to the ceiling, the anticipation running too high. I grabbed it firmly with my right hand, aghast I couldn't wrap my fingers all the way around it. I was, as I expected to be, completely fascinated by it. I was horny, too. So very horny. But also fascinated. It was of average length if I had to guess. Maybe a touch more than average. The thickness of his cock might optically disguise its accurate length. The point is it was fascinating. I can't use that word enough to accurately describe it. It's, no doubt, why Miss Julia couldn't take her eyes off it. I had no idea I would like such a thing. I never considered myself a size queen. Never thought about it very much, in fact, but I loved the way Bernie's fat cock felt in my hand. I slowly began moving it up and down. I was getting drenched.

Bernie moaned, closing his eyes. "Oh, that feels so good, Beebs," he said.

I squeezed just a bit more and lengthened the stroke. "I love your cock," I whispered. I felt it pulsate in my hand. I drew my other hand up to help with the task. As I stroked, staring at it, I started getting fantasies of licking it. Sucking it. I kept these thoughts secret. I couldn't possibly share them. I picked up the pace and Bernie groaned even louder. "Let me help you cum. Then I go," I said.

Faster and faster, I beat him off, feeling him climbing in my hand. Getting ever stiffer and hotter. I had little experience, yet I could tell he was close. "Bernie, do you want to cum on my tits?"

"Yes!" he screamed, snapping his head up to look at me. There was a hunger in his eyes. "Can I? Please?" I nodded fast, encouraging him. I wanted him to. "Thank you, Beebs. This is amazing." And not a second later, Bernie hopped out of the bed with such enthusiasm, his cock slapped me in the cheek on the way up. I got instantly more aroused, but I pulled back just as Bernie took over, stroking himself hard and fast. I lifted my tits and the moment I had them in position he exploded. First in the center and then he aimed directly on them. I was soaked completely from left to right when it was over.

"Oh, my," I said, dabbing some with my forefinger for a taste. I reached out with my other hand to finish stroking off his sloppy cock off. I wanted to be sure he got everything out. "Let's hope that helps," I smiled, winking. "My turn."

**

The picnic was supposed to last from noon to three at Liston Park. Dinner would be at 6:30 at Ernesto's, giving us time to freshen up in between. If I was lucky, maybe Bernie would let me stroke him off again. It was almost one before most of the guests arrived. A few others from church showed up who I wasn't expecting. I wish Mom hadn't invited so many extras. The cousins, Pam and Vic, were playing cornhole and I went to join them. "Uh, thanks for coming out, guys. Guess I'll be seeing you at your day, huh? Next year or two?"

Vic turned away, mumbling something to himself. Pam spoke up, "Beebee, did you know about Bernie?"

"What about him?"

"Uh, that his dick is as thick as my arm? Vic's been pissy about it ever since breakfast."

I looked over to Vic. "Don't fret it, man. Girls don't fawn over shit like that. It doesn't matter. anyway. Right, Pam?" She didn't respond. "Yeah, I promise, Vic. And believe me when I say, Bernie did not want to do this today."

"Why not?" asked Pam.

"I dunno. Do you? I know I didn't want to."

"Haven't thought about it much. I haven't even turned 20 yet."

"Where is Bernie, anyway?" I asked. I knew he would be actively avoiding me up close.

"Over at the tables with your Mom and that guy," pointed Vic.

At a row of picnic tables, I could see Mom, Bernie and a tall guy with dark hair. I squinted. It was Mark Tellus! Instantly, my heart dropped to my feet. I was not prepared to be naked in front of my all-time crush. Then I saw Alicia, too. She had been standing behind Mark from my angle. She was laughing and patted Bernie on the arm during a short conversational exchange. I noticed she kept dropping her head while talking, no doubt doing double and triple takes on Bernie's cock. I hoped he was keeping it together. He'd be terribly embarrassed to pop a boner in front of Alicia.

Quickly, I checked myself over. There was some dirt on my elbow, but otherwise I was clean. I hadn't started sweating yet. Fortunately, it wasn't too hot out today. "Isn't that Matt something?" asked Pam, seeing me squint. "You always had a thing for him, huh?"

I snapped. "MARK Tellus. And no, I didn't have a THING," I lied. I wished I had more than a 'thing' many times over. I wanted it to be real.

"Yeah, alright, Beebee," grinned Pam. "You make it kind of obvious." I rolled my eyes. "Too bad what Bernie's packing isn't on Mark, though. That'd be a fun ride."

"Now you're just being gross," I scoffed. God forbid Pam ever discover I jerked my brother off. We'd never live it down.

A few minutes later, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I knew who it was. I'd been waiting, but anxious. Not mentally prepared. Too nervous. I turned, facing my fate and praying that Mark liked what he saw. "Hi, Beebee. Congratulations on Nude Day!" He reached in to give me a hug and I reciprocated. Of course I did! I think it's maybe the third time we've hugged in our entire lives. The other two were back when we just toddlers, loving life and being kids. Way before I developed the crush.

"So how come you made it my Nude Day, but I missed yours?" It was the only question I'd prepared to ask him, hoping it would pass off as a touch flirtatious.

Mark smiled wide. "I have no idea why you didn't get an invitation, but I had a great time. I'd be willing to do it again if it's allowed. I'll invite you to the that one."

"Nuh, uh, uh!" shouted Mom, approaching from behind. "It my twins' day today and that's all we're focusing on. Beebs, why don't you give Mark a little shake?"

Like, what the fuck? I stared my mother down with laser eyes. "Not. Cool," I mouthed. For all her conservative upbringing, why did she drop the purity act when it came to Nude Day? Why was it so important to her? I smiled up to Mark and winced a bit, before shaking twice. I was never really good at it, but my boobs jiggled a bit. "This is hardly fair," I whispered.

"Wow, I had no idea you'd grown up so nice," said Mark. "I absolutely love the way you carry yourself."

Is this like the nice way of saying he loves my body? My tits and ass? The fun stuff? God, I would love for him to think about playing with my body. Every inch. I wish I had practiced that shake now. He seemed to have liked it and I could have done it better.

"Are you and Alicia coming to the dinner?" I asked.

Mark stepped in closer, talking softly. "We'd love to. In fact, Alicia wanted to know if maybe you wanted to bail with us after dinner."

"What do you mean?"

Mark chuckled and said, "Alicia knows how your Mom is. She'll want you celebrating all night, as is tradition, but we also you know your Mom will try to steal the thunder."

"You got that right."

"We think we can get your Mom to bend the tradition a bit and leave with us early."

"How? Tell Mom that you and Alicia have something planned for us after dinner?"

"That's right. We do have something planned. We could get you out of there by 10:30, I bet. What do ya say?"

"I'd love it! Have you asked Bernie?"

"Alicia's doing that."

I had no idea if Mark and Alicia's intention was to keep us up partying into the wee hours of the morning, as is tradition for Nude Day, but they were definitely freeing us from the grasp of Mom. That was the important thing. If they wanted to entertain us with a post-dinner double date of sorts, it would be a dream come true for both me and my brother. I caught up with Bernie later, as we were wrapping up the picnic. He kept his line of sight away from me as I approached. He didn't want to risk getting a woody. "Hey, did you talk to Alicia?" I asked.

"Yes!" Bernie shouted. "You heard about it then? Their idea? You in?"

"Fuck, you know the answer to that. Of course, I'm in."

"I never knew Mark was into you."

"What do you mean?"

"He didn't tell you? He mentioned he noticed how much you've grown through college. He's super impressed. He also said you have a fine set of tits."

I probably should been upset that Mark was so crass when talking about my body, but I loved it. "Tell me more. Anything else?"

"I think I might have a real shot at Alicia."

"Really?"

Bernie was all smiles, his cheeks flush with an invigorated energy. "Yeah, I don't think she's ever been that talkative around me before." I found it curious how quickly he has building his confidence while in this naked state, considering the months of worrying we endured.

"Maybe being naked around her drops her guard. Allows her to open up."

"Huh. Maybe."

"Or maybe she just likes checking out your junk." I had to joke. After all, I'm still his sister.

"Haha. Very funny. No, I think she might actually like me."

"Worth a shot, Berns," I smiled.

**

"Hey, are you taking a shower before we go to Ernesto's?" Bernie asked, peeking into my room. I was on the floor, writing in my journal. I noticed that ever since we got home from the picnic, Bernie would sometimes take brief glimpses of my naked body. I suppose the handjob may actually have helped earlier.

"Yeah, I was going to jump in soon. Why? Do you want to go first?"

"Well, uh... I dunno," Bernie stepped inside my room now. Of course, that put me face to crotch with the monster. "I was thinking, why not take a shower with you? I wanted to talk to you about a game plan."

"Game plan? What do you mean?"

"Come on, Beebs. The thing tonight! Can you believe it? Alicia AND Mark both being into us? Surprising us with this date thing. I thought maybe we should put a little plan together. Like, if Mark wants to take you somewhere private, you can signal whether that's something you're cool with."