A Nude Day Rite of Passage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you want to have this conversation in the shower?"

"Do you want to risk Mom hearing? She wouldn't be happy if she knew we were planning on leaving early."

It seems silly, but Bernie was right. It would be a lot easier to convince Mom we should leave for an impromptu, after-party date, than to actually plan it out. "Yeah, okay. Give me about five minutes, okay?"

Bernie left and I quickly got up and checked myself in the mirror. I shaved early this morning and double checked the work. It appeared fine, but I kind of wished it wasn't. It would be interesting to shave in front of Bernie while we shared the shower. I smiled, putting the thought behind me. Besides, I needed to focus on Mark Tellus. Butterflies were in my stomach.

**

Bernie was waiting for me in the bathroom. I prepared my towels and soaps while he developed half a chub. I noticed he tried to minimize how much he looked at me now. Being in close quarters made it more difficult for him, I think. "You can relax," I said.

"I'm relaxed," he insisted.

"I mean, about getting a boner around me. I don't care."

Bernie was about to argue a point but paused. Finally, he shrugged and said, "Yeah, okay." He stepped into the shower first and I was right behind him. He fumbled for the cheap soap and started lathering up.

"Alright, Berns. What's this plan that you have in mind?"

"Since it's a double date, we should take advantage of a few things, right? Like we could have a safe word. If anyone of us says the word 'apricots' it means we both immediately leave together and come home."

"Apricots? Why apricots?"

"I don't fuckin' know, Beebs. I just picked a word we weren't likely to accidentally say! And we can have another word that means, 'Can I talk to in private?'"

"You mean, without just asking, using the words, 'Can I talk to you in private?'"

Bernie dropped his head, exhausted with my resistance. "Okay, the word for 'let's bail' is 'apricots' and 'pumpkin pie' will be code for 'can I talk to you in private'?"

"Do you really think we're going to need these codes?"

"I hope not."

Maybe Berns didn't realize it, but he was flat-out staring at my tits. As an experiment, I quit talking and he didn't even notice. I continued lathering up my hair while he stared at my tits. I'd move them to the right, then the left. His eyes just followed, entranced. His cock was fully awake. "Hey, Berns," I said, waking him up, our eyes locking. "Come back to reality, okay?"

His face turned four shades darker red and he threw his hands to crotch, trying to cover. "Oh, Beebs, I am so sorry! I, uh... well, wow. Okay. I don't even have an excuse. Really. I'm sorry."

I snickered. "Maybe we should take care of that before we go to dinner."

"Again?" whispered Bernie.

"Unless you're opposed."

I suppose I should have expected it from the moment Bernie asked to shower together, but several minutes later I was beating him off again. I took it slow at first, allowing the hot water to steam us over. I moved in closer, wishing I could lick it but feeling like that was crossing boundaries. My line was up to here, apparently no further. Regardless, I was getting horny jerking it so close to me. I had to say something. "Bernie, will you cum on my face?"

He moaned and his knees trembled to my dirty talk. "If that's what you want." I nodded, meaning it. But then he asked, "Would you let me cum in your mouth?"

Now my knees shook. Squatting down, jerking him off, raging horny and he asked me to do something I never would have dreamed I wanted so badly. "Do you want to watch me swallow?" I asked. Bernie was nodding furiously, face clinched. I felt him climbing in my hand. "I might need your help," I said, getting wetter in anticipation. "I've always struggled swallowing, so you're just going to have to hold my head there. Make sure I can't move it. Force it down me. Okay?"

I was lying. I absolutely loved swallowing for the few times I had done it, but I always had this fantasy of being held down with no control. I guess having that person be my brother kinked it up a notch. I wanted him so badly to play along and by the sound of his groaning, he did too. A second later, he reached out and grabbed the back of my head with both of his hands, pulling himself deeper into me. Somehow, he managed to get me down another inch or two. My mouth was stuffed.

I was cumming before the first spray of Bernie's semen hit the back of my throat, the effort to orgasm requiring no physical stimulation. I was so horny from the chain of events that took place up to this point, it sent me over the edge. I swallowed while trying to pull away, but Bernie held me down. Just the way I wanted it. He made sure none of his hot juices escaped me. Finally, he pushed me off. "Wow, Beebs. That was amazing."

The water was pounding my face still, but I wiped it with my forearm anyway, pulling away bits of cum from my lips and chin. "Yeah, uh... that was... great." Frankly, it had me rattled. I know I am inexperienced, but I was beginning to feel some discomfort with how sexually charged I get around Bernie. Unknown, new feelings.

**

Sometime later, we made it to Ernesto's. Mom and Dad got there earlier to prep the tables with Nude Day balloons and party décor. Bernie and I showed up exactly at 6:30 and were surprised to see not only Gran and the cousins again, but Mr. Mason and his wife, too. Julia made a line to Bernie once we were in the door.

"It is so great to see you once more before your big day is over. I hope you took plenty of pictures to remember it by. Do you mind?" That's when I noticed Miss Julia had a camera with her and started moving Bernie around by the shoulders, posing him. "Oh, just like that. Stand tall and proud, son." I wondered if no one found it strange Miss Julia wasn't including me in these pictures.

"Hey, thanks for earlier." I heard a voice behind me. It was Vic. "About what you said earlier. I thought about it and you're right." I smiled and gave him a quick hug, even allowing my breasts to squish up against him for a prolonged amount of time. I think he liked it.

Then Pam approached, whispering. "Um, what's it like?" she asked.

"What is what like?"

"Being naked all day."

"So you are a bit nervous, huh? I don't blame you. But honestly, it's been way easier than I expected."

Pam smiled, nodding. "It's just... well, seeing you and Bernie got me thinking about it. You're very brave."

"You will be, too," I reassured.

As predicted, Mom sucked up most of the oxygen in the room, but she made sure to direct plenty attention our way from time to time. Some people from her place of work showed up and more folks from church. Mark and Alicia arrived just after seven. All told, almost twenty people stopped by to congratulate and hug us, whether they were good friends or faint acquaintances. By this time, I was numb to it. People commented on Bern's thick dick plenty, but I got my fair share of compliments on my tits and ass. It's so great to be appreciated for finally "growing up" huh? Philthshire does it like no other place, that's for sure.

Things were just beginning to wind down after ten, with a few people already having left. That's when Mark sprung the question on Mom. I almost forgot he intended to be a lawyer until I witnessed him apply his magical gift of tongue. He not only convinced Mom to let us leave with him and Alicia, he assured her that we might not get home until late the following morning. Somehow, Mom was okay with this. Of course, Mom gave a big speech before we left, ensuring the remaining crowd focused on me and Bernie for a moment. I wondered how Bernie was holding up, as he was half hard again. I think he might be as numb to being naked in public as I am. He didn't seem too bothered.

Finally, we left in Mark's car with me in front and him driving. Bernie and Alicia were in the back. I noticed Alicia sat closer than necessary. It was cute. Twenty minutes later, we pulled into Peter's Prairie, a park that was donated to the city several years ago from a wealthy philanthropist. It offered picnic tables, a beautiful pond and lovely grassland to gaze upon.

"I thought this place was only open until nine o'clock," said Bernie.

Mark shrugged. "I know the cop that works this area. He passes by every couple of hours to make sure the kids stay out. Anyway, he said he'd leave us alone. There's a full moon tonight and a little dock on the pond. Alicia and I brought wine. How's that sound?"

"It sounds perfect," I said. I think the two in the back could actually hear me smiling, I was beaming so wide. The walk to the dock was short and lit well enough to not be challenging. Without any trees in the area, the moon's light bounced across the water. Soon, we were two drinks into a double date, sitting on the edge of the dock with our toes submerged. "What made you think to bring us out here?" I asked the other siblings.

Alicia spoke up. "It was my idea, actually. Oh, I dunno. Knowing it would be a warm night, I thought a dip in the water might be a fun way to cap off your special day."

"You want US to jump in the pond?" I pointed to Bernie and myself.

Mark laughed. "We were thinking we'd join you."

I slapped my forehead. "Of course. Yeah, that would be fun! What do you say, Berns?"

Alicia was already stripping. Berns was smiling as wide as I was and nodding furiously. "I think it'll be a lot of fun, too. Absolutely. Shall we?" He stood up, holding his hand out for Alicia, waiting for her to finish undressing. For a moment I thought how unusual it was for Mark and Alicia to be naked in front of each other, but then I remembered they weren't raised by my parents. Maybe it just wasn't a big deal for them in their family. For me and Bernie, it took this special day.

Mark was everything I dreamt he would be. Handsome, charming, engaging. I noticed he often checked on his sister, though. His extended gazes made me think he wasn't just checking up on how she was doing with Bernie. I think he actually liked her lithe, pert body. Regardless, he didn't leave me starved for attention. Soon, we were kissing under the soft light of the moon. I could hear Bernie and Alicia doing the same.

"Will you have me tonight?" Mark whispered. I nodded. "Are you sure?" he confirmed, with me nodding even faster. I reached down and felt for his manhood. It felt strange submerged in the water, but I could feel it rising in my hand. It felt nothing like Bernie's, but I knew it would still be fun. A little later, we were back on the dock, the four of us. We didn't cross paths in our love making, but we were close, Mark and I perhaps ten feet apart from Alicia and Bernie.

I saw Alicia struggling from time to time with what Bernie offered, but it didn't seem to stop them from finishing. Mark continued to look at them, as often as he focused on me. I trembled as he found his way inside me, but my heightened sexual mood welcomed him intensely. Soon, he pumped with a forceful rhythm that had me on edge in seconds. I looked to Bernie as I experienced my first orgasm with Mark. It appeared they weren't far behind us.

Later that night, after another glass of wine, Alicia asked if we could see each other again. "I think I'd like that," said Mark, affirming.

Bernie and I smiled. I answered for us, "I think we might like that, too."

**

We didn't get home until after breakfast. To our surprise, two cards were left on the table, one with each our names on it. "I guess Mom and Dad have one more thing up their sleeves," said Bernie.

"Oh my God. This is a trip for two to Sandy Hook! Five days paid in full at The Adams Mark."

Bernie ripped his card open too. "No shit, I got the same. Hey, we could invite Alicia and Mark!"

I smiled, winking, then saying, "Or -- and hear me out on this -- you and I could go twice."