A Nude... Dealership? Pt. 02

Story Info
Rhonda is forced to expose herself at the dealership.
7.9k words
4.44
12.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 02/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohmss
ohmss
89 Followers

Continuation of part 1...

It was almost noon at Ample Motors, the car dealership that was located next to the new, but notorious nude mall and nude beach. Recent zoning law regulations had made the normally-mundane place of business into something quite lively. Rhonda, one of the dealership's top salespeople had already had to change up her usual sales tactics in order to secure some commissions.

Rhonda was getting used to her new 'uniform'. The cropped, green polo shirt only went down far enough to half-cover her nipples. Her nipples had large areolas so that meant a lot of nipple square footage was exposed in addition the boobage that was on display. Her C-cup boobs weren't the biggest things but they were nothing to sneeze at by any stretch. She tugged the polo crop top down to cover over her breasts again and realized she'd have to remember to tug it down every so often in order to not flash anyone.

Rhonda's lower half was a string thong. That was literally it. It was a matching green color and was literally just strings. That meant it didn't even really cover her in the front as the string went from the top of her pussy crack and under her until it split in two again above her ass cheeks. It was essentially only 3 green strings that made up the bottoms. The middle string that descended into her crotch disappeared in the small forest that was her pubic hair. Her enormous ass absolutely swallowed the string in the back. The beautiful and ample saleswoman was half white and half black with gorgeous copper skin. She had hoped that since she was a dark complexion that her bush wouldn't be as immediately noticeable.

All said and done, she was 'technically' not naked at the moment. Her pussy was covered (though mostly from her bush), her asshole was covered (though if she chose to bend over a certain way the string would not do much to hide it), and her nipples and most of her boobs were, at least momentarily, covered as well (though, as stated, it would require constant vigilance on her part not to expose them).

'Okay, Rhonda,' she thought to herself, 'No time to get comfortable, and no time to worry about the new 'uniforms'; it's time to find my next mark. Gotta make those sales!' Rhonda went back in to the main showroom and almost bumped into her overbearing boss, George.

"Watch it, Rhonda!" he scolded her.

"Sorry," Rhonda replied, not really sorry at all. She tried to brush past him but he stopped her.

"Hey, wait a minute," George said, "You can't be wearing that."

"What?" Rhonda said, incredulously, "It's YOUR new uniform!"

"Well, technically, yes," George angrily explained, "But the string thongs can only be worn by employees that have shaved their pubic hair."

"But there wasn't another bottom that fit." Rhonda protested.

"Not my problem, Rhonda," her boss fired back, "Maybe if you'd have showed up on time there would have been a suitable bottom available for you. You'll have to shave if you want to keep working the rest of your shift."

"Ugh, fine!" Rhonda said with attitude. She started to march off towards the bathroom when George stopped her again.

"Oh Rhonda?" he called in a condescending voice, "I think someone better take a better look at the new employee handbook." He held out a copy in his hand and flipped to a certain page. "See what it is says here?"

Rhonda turned back around and grabbed the book from his hand. He had highlighted a portion of the text.

'Regarding uniform policies: all employees who chose to work with their genital regions exposed are permitted to do so, however; it is mandatory that all pubic areas be free of hair during work hours. Any employee who has visible pubic hair will be required to remove said pubic hair or be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination.'

"Oh I see," Rhonda responded sarcastically, "You're gonna discipline me now? Does that make you feel like a big man, shortcock?" Rhonda's raised voice began calling attention to the argument and customers and employees began move in closer to observe the confrontation.

George, equally parts embarrassed and angry fired back. "You're on thin ice, Rhonda. You're lucky I don't make you clock out right now. Here's the deal; you shave right now, right here, in front of the whole dealership for mouthing off. Don't like it? You can leave and kiss that commission goodbye."

'Son of a bitch!' Rhonda thought, tempted to make her inner thoughts outer ones. This fucking guy was such an asshole.

"Ugh," Rhonda grunted with disgust, "Fine. Have it your way." George flashed his greasy smile and handed Rhonda a small Ample Motors-branded shaving kit. He pulled a chair out away from one of the waiting tables and patted it. Rhonda begrudgingly walked over to it.

"I think you're forgetting something," he said, pointing at her thong.

"What?" Rhonda spat, being intentionally obtuse.

"You're not gonna do a very professional job shaving with your bottoms on." He replied.

"Oh just watch me," Rhonda said. She didn't know how she'd accomplish the task either but was determined to make it work through sheer force of willpower and hatred.

George responded by taking a pen from his shirt pocket and snagging it in the waistband of Rhonda's thong. He quickly twisted it, causing the waistband to snap! Rhonda grabbed the frayed ends and held them together to keep the thong up.

"You son of a bitch," she whispered angrily. George just gave her a smug look.

"Well, Rhonda, it looks like your uniform is damaged. Looks like if you want to wear bottoms you'll have to find another pair that'll fit you." He leaned sideways to get an eyeful of her thunderous ass cheeks. "I bet it might be difficult to find anything left on the uniform rack in your size."

Rhonda gave George the fiercest look. If looks could kill, George and probably anyone that happened to be standing behind him would have been obliterated in the blink of an eye. Rhonda gritted her teeth and yanked on her thong, forcing the other half of the waist band to snap from sheer force. She crumpled up the ruined string thong and threw it at George's face. Her act caught the mild approval of anyone who had stopped to gawk at the argument. A few hoots and hollers could be heard and one lady even said "You tell 'im, girl!".

Now a very furious Rhonda stood in the main showroom surrounded by her boss and many customers and employees completely bottomless. Her crop top was still mostly covering her boobs, but there was not one scrap of anything covering her bare lower half. She marched to the chair that George had pulled out, fuming that he was going to get to see her entirely nude ass and now her pussy as well.

Rhonda sat down and opened the shaving kit in front of everyone. People lightly cheered and applauded as she finally spread her legs to unveil her cunt to the whole dealership. She applied the cream and went to work, determined to be thorough but quick about it.

Rapidly, Rhonda used the razor to carve off her pubic hair, the small crowd of onlookers took in all the sights as her pussy was made bald. She focused hard to make sure she wasn't missing anything and barely even noticed the guys who had taken their cocks out to stroke them while they gazed upon her vagina. In a few minutes, Rhonda was finished and so were a couple of the masturbators.

She stood up and shoved the shaving kit into George's chest and promptly turned around and stomped off. He started to scold her, but Rhonda wasn't in the listening mood. Her firm and angry footsteps caused her ass to shake vigorously as she made her way past the small crowd and headed off towards the employee breakroom. Quite a few onlookers nodded their heads in approval of her aggressive reaction to her boss' behavior and many watched intently as the bottomless saleswoman threw open the door to the employees-only area.

'Fuck you, George,' Rhonda thought to herself, 'There better be something back here on the rack'. As she stormed down the hallway, Linda heard her and poked her head out to see what was the matter.

"Where you off to in such a huff?" Linda asked with concern.

Rhonda turned to face her. "Oh it's just George being... George. Typical."

"Sorry hon," Linda said. She looked down and saw Rhonda's naked lower half. "Oh, nice job!"

"Huh? Oh my shaving job." Rhonda replied, "Not my decision unfortunately."

Linda nodded knowingly. "What an asshole. We should get him back."

"Hmm," Rhonda contemplated, "I like that idea but how? And if we do this, it'll have to be in a way where we aren't suspected or I guarantee you he'll fire us."

"That's true," Linda nodded, "Well you go off and try to find something to cover up that bum of yours and I'll try to think up some ideas for a good prank."

"Thanks, Linda," Rhonda said, appreciative for her friend's support. "Well I better go if I want to outsell Miss 'Sexy Sierra'."

Rhonda entered the breakroom and to look through what was left on the clothing rack. Max the service advisor was there at one of the tables taking his lunchbreak. He nodded a 'hello' to her as he had food in his mouth. He got up from his table to toss the remains of what was left over. Max was still bottomless from earlier so his bare cock and balls swung about as he walked to the trash can. Rhonda made note of his package and thought that it looked pretty good.

Max checked his watch and saw he still had time before he had to return so he sat down on one of the couches next to another service advisor who was seated there as well, but was deeply invested in his opened laptop with sales figures on it. His name was Dave and he was dressed 'normally' as in he wore the green button up shirt and pants like one might expect.

As Max bent over to sit, his package flopped down with him and he re-adjusted it to sit more comfortably. He pulled his smartphone from his shirt pocket and began scrolling. Through the reflection in the mirror behind him, Rhonda could see he was scrolling through pictures of naked women. Apparently he was successful in finding pictures he fancied as she noticed his cock was starting to rise up. In no time at all, Max was gripping his shaft and slowly stroking while scrolling through nudes. Dave ignored him, and kept typing.

"Hey Max," Rhonda said as she idly swiped through hangers on the rack, "Long day?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah." Max replied, continuing to stroke himself, "Just need a little release before heading back out there."

"I hear ya," Rhonda agreed, "You advisors are working hard out there. Be nice if they provided some kind of release for you since you're doing all that work for the customers."

"Ha ha yeah," Max said, not looking up from his phone, "Maybe if we make enough profit today George will invest in hiring a couple Relief Techs for us."

"Relief techs?" Rhonda asked quizzically. She'd never heard the term.

"Yeah it's a new thing they've been trying out at the mall down the street. Some businesses hire people whose job it is to relieve their fellow employees throughout the day so they can get more work done and not get so stressed out sometimes."

"Sounds like professional prostitutes." Rhonda joked.

"Ha, that's funny," Max replied, "I guess, kinda. They're hired for that purpose specifically so they're basically consenting when they clock in. They can be expensive to hire I think but if you run a high-stress work environment I can see it helping with employee retention."

"Yeah I bet people are more likely to stay at a job where they know they can get laid while working." Rhonda said, "Oh sorry, where are my manners. You're trying to masturbate over here and I'm distracting you by talking your ear off."

"Oh, it's okay," Max smiled, "I think I'm getting close."

"Here," Rhonda said, approaching him, "Let me help you out."

"Oh you don't need to do that, Rhonda," Max replied politely, "I know you got cars to sell if you want to beat Sierra."

"Okay, how do you feel about owing me a favor?" Rhonda proposed.

"Like what?"

"Like... I help you out now and later today you help me get even with George."

"Oh that's an easy trade," Max agreed, "Hell, I'd help you prank George for free; no strings attached."

"I appreciate that, Max," Rhonda said, "But I'm a woman of my word."

"Alright then, Rhonda. You got yourself a deal."

"Great!" Rhonda replied enthusiastically, "How about a hot dog? Wanna slide that thing in my crack?"

"Oh, wow, sure!" Max said. He placed his phone back and stood up. His hard cock was sticking straight out. Rhonda turned around and bent forward, touching the floor so her ass poked all the way up. Max placed a hand on each cheek to spread them a bit and then placed his erection between her thick buns.

"Okay, just don't go in any holes," Rhonda instructed, "And when you're finishing don't get any on my shirt. It's the only one that fits."

"You got it," Max replied. He slid his dick back and forth between Rhonda's ass cheeks. The head of his penis poked through and reached all the way up to the top of her ass crack with every thrust. It didn't take very long for Max to cum as he had done much of the work himself beforehand.

"Okay, I'm gonna cum, Rhonda." He announced to her. He back up and took his dick out from between her ass cheeks and Rhonda stood up. She turned around in time to see Max stroke himself once more as a thick stream of semen erupted from the tip of his cock. It landed on one of the tables and he grabbed a wipe to clean it.

"Gee, thanks, Rhonda," Max said, dabbing the end of his softening cock, "Let me know how you want me to help later on."

"Okay great," Rhonda said, "I'll text you."

With that, Max ended his lunch break and put away his belongings in his locker. He left the breakroom and walked by Linda who smiled at him before playfully smacking his bare butt. Max laughed it off and high-fived her before exiting the hallway.

Rhonda knew she was stalling for time because she was dreading having to rifle through the uniform choices on the clothing rack. Even though George was probably right about there not being anything left in her size, she had to look anyways. Her fears were confirmed; nothing left over would fit.

'So now I'm stuck being bottomless the rest of the day unless someone with bottoms in my size clocks out and goes home.' She thought to herself, 'And I just shaved my pussy so it's way more visible now. Just great.' The bottomless saleswoman crossed her arms to think about a solution to her predicament.

No ideas presented themselves, so she marched back out to the showroom in all her bare-bottomed glory. She did a quick scan of the showroom to look for any potential new customers.

Over in the waiting area, a couple who had brought their car in for service had apparently gotten bored and were on the coffee table having sex. The woman was on all fours while her boyfriend or husband nailed her from behind. Another couple close by got inspired and that woman began riding her man's cock. The men were clothes with their pants pulled down. As for the women, the one riding her boyfriend in the chair was totally nude while the one getting fucked doggy style had on a pink t-shirt.

Sierra was up to her same trick again, trying to get some old rich guy to dig deep and fork over the big bucks for the 80's Ferrari in the middle of the showroom. She had removed her 'Hello My Name Is' stickers from her nipples and was now attempting to shove her fake tits into the old man's face. Eventually, despite her attempts to maintain his attention, he called over to another older gentleman and walked hand in hand out of the dealership. Sierra threw her hands up in frustration. Rhonda chuckled and her voice carried a bit to Sierra's ears.

"What do you think is so funny?" Sierra said, scowling. As she got closer to Rhonda, Rhonda could see her tan was god-awful and cheap.

"I think it's pretty funny that the top earner SO FAR can't tell when she's wasting her time trying to seduce a gay man." Rhonda said, "I find that pretty hilarious."

"Listen, skank!" Sierra fumed, "I almost had him."

"You 'almost' had him?" Rhonda scoffed with a smile, "I don't know how hot you think you are but you're not gonna turn a gay man straight. Ever."

"He was THIS CLOSE to buying!" Sierra continued, pinching her fingers together, "A few more minutes and he'd have bought this Japanese collectable."

"Japanese?" Rhonda said, shaking her head incredulously, "Tell me you're joking. You think a Ferrari is Japanese?"

"Or Swedish or whatever," Sierra waved her off, "Who cares? It doesn't matter."

Rhonda stepped up to her. She was a good 6 inches taller than Sierra so she looked down her nose at her. "You're telling me that you're selling cars and don't know jack shit about them? Pathetic."

"Oh, I'm pathetic?" Sierra sneered, "Than why am I outselling you? See? You don't need to know anything about cars. Dumbasses will still buy them if they like what they see. All you have to know is how to work a cock; just like me."

"I'm not sure that's the insult you think it is..." Rhonda replied.

"I could sell every last car here if I wanted too."

"Oh we'll see about that," Rhonda said. Sierra crossed her arms and marched off in her little green skirt to try and find another target. Walking away she muttered some sort of insult under her breath, but the noise of the dealership drowned it out.

Rhonda glanced back at the Ferrari. The red Testarossa was a beautiful machine; a classic in every way. It was always such a shame to her when people didn't really appreciate a classic car. She ran her hand down the sides of the classic intakes, admiring the bodywork. She wondered what stories the car could tell; what wonderful places it had been.

"Excuse me?" a voice said, snapping Rhonda out of her moment of daydreaming. She turned around to see a short, nerdy-looking Asian man with thick glasses.

"Hi, there!" Rhonda said, turning up the charm again. She began to introduce herself when something about the man stood out to her.

'No! It can't be!' She thought. "Jason?" she asked, "Jason Lu?"

"Yes?" the man asked, a bit confused. His eyes suddenly widened as he recognized Rhonda. "Oh my goodness!" he almost shouted with excitement, "Rhonda Johnson?"

"Wow! What a small world!" Rhonda said, "You look... well about the same as you did in highschool. How did you manage not to age?"

"Oh shucks," Jason said, blushing, "It's just good genes."

"I guess so!" Rhonda replied, smiling.

"And you!' Jason continued, "You look... ass-tastic, uh I mean fantastic! Yes, fantastic!"

"Oh geez," Rhonda said, waving her hand, "You're too kind." She couldn't help that Jason was having a difficult time keeping his eyes on her face. Not only was she a good foot taller than him, but she was also standing there bottomless which meant Jason was getting an eyeful of her bare pussy.

"So, uh," Jason continued, stuttering, "I see the uniforms are, uh, interesting."

"Oh, yeah," Rhonda said, leaning forward to look down at her bare vagina, "Times are changing I guess."

"Yeah I heard about the zoning laws over here," Jason replied, "Absolutely fascinating!"

"Well I guess so!" Rhonda chuckled. It was nice to see Jason after so many years. They had first met in high school and then went to the same college together. There was always some kind of unspoken attraction between one another, but they never took that next step. Jason moved to a different state and Rhonda moved to California.

"You look... really good, Rhonda," Jason said, "I love what you've done with your hair." At first Rhonda thought he was referring to her lack of pubes but he was actually legitimately talking about her curls. She patted them and fluffed them up a bit.

"Aww, thanks," Rhonda said, accepting the compliment.

"No problem at all. Just really beautiful."

ohmss
ohmss
89 Followers