All Comments on 'A Nude... Dealership? Pt. 02'

by ohmss

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
BottomlessloverBottomlesslover3 months ago

This story was perfection as far as erotic fiction is concerned.

Rhonda bottomless is a beautiful image to picture although I'm Interested in the other bottomless woman who I forgot her name as of this writing. I think she's a financial person at the dealership in the story?

I think it's sexy that they are friends with Fiona and James.

I'm in the process of writing a story but it's a very different setting and situation so I'm trying to learn as much as possible from reading your work.

I'll keep repeating myself; I hope this story can be adapted to a porn comic or visual novel or perhaps a series of movies.

I don't know how often online stories get that treatment but I hope someone reading this story also happens to be a Director or 3d Modeler or Erotic Comic book author.

ohmssohmss3 months agoAuthor

@Bottomlesslover Thank you for the kind words. I am glad you enjoyed the story.

I am beginning a part 3 but I don’t have much done yet. Linda is the name of the lady you’re thinking of. She isn’t written very well but if yo enjoy her she could be in part 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous