A Nude... Dealership? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I never really thought about it that way..." Rhonda pondered.

"It's up to you, dear. If you keep working here I hope you'll still be showing yourself off for us all. You are an absolute dream to behold. That young man with the horse's cock is very lucky to have been inside of you earlier."

"Thank you, sir. That's kind of you to say." Rhonda replied. 'Wow! An actual modeling job!' She celebrated internally. Having an official gig at a company of this caliber would do wonders for future modeling prospects.

"No thanks needed, my dear, you've more than earned it. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm feeling a bit worked up from looking at you and the other lovely ladies that work here. I shall be needing a bit of a release."

"Oh well if you need some help getting off I'd be honored to help you out." Rhonda said.

"I would enjoy that immensely, love," Ampleton smiled, "But I believe that young man in anxious to speak with you and I for one refuse to stand in the way of two beautiful people sharing a potential emotional connection. I will therefore, sadly, decline your most gracious offer to relieve me and instead shall wish you a very good day." Ampleton bowed slightly and took Rhonda's hand and kissed it like a true British royal.

The jovial owner of Ample Motors wandered off to trouble another employee for an outlet for release, and Jason stood there bottomless with his epic member hanging out, waiting to talk to Rhonda.

"So..." Jason said to Rhonda with a sheepish grin, "I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date sometime? May we could try our relationship out again?"

Rhonda beamed with happiness, "Yeah, Jason; I'd like that."

"Hey at least now I got something other than that dumpy old Honda to take you out in."

"Oh, silly," Rhonda said, approaching him and putting her hands on his shoulders. "Even if you still drove that old Honda I'd still go on a date with you."

"Aww thanks," Jason smiled, putting his hands on the sides of Rhonda's hips. He got closer and put them further behind her until he was fully grabbing her bare bottom. "I hope I don't get too nervous."

"You've got NOTHING to worry about, sir." Rhonda smiled mischievously as she put her hands on his bare bottom, "I'm sure we'll get comfortable with each other."

THE END

Epilogue...

VAROOOM! The V12 of the mighty Ferrari Testarossa thundered throughout the coastline road. The classic Italian beauty ate up the curves like it was nothing. The scream of the engine sang sweetly as it revved up on the straightaways.

"Careful, sweetie!" Rhonda said, from the passenger seat, "Keep driving like this and I'll get turned on again." She flashed a sexy and sultry smile at Jason who returned her look with a mischievous grin of his own.

"What if that's what I'm trying to do?" he teased, "Oh wait, honey! Here it is, it's coming up!"

"Oooooh yes!" Rhonda squealed with excitement. The Ferrari crested the next hill and on its decent a giant billboard overlooking the main street could be seen, bright as day.

"Wow!" Jason and Rhonda said in unison as they got closer.

It was the first of what Ampleton assured would be many billboards advertising Ample Motors. The gigantic ad featured a sleek, green Aston Martin Vantage, but the real star was miss Rhonda herself.

In the picture, Rhonda was leaned up against the car with her back to the viewer. Her head was tilted back a bit in a sultry pose as she had one finger on her lower lip her legs were on the floor, but spread apart a bit.

Oh and of course, she was completely naked. Her full beautiful, enormous ass was glowing in the hot sun. Her other hand was spreading her left butt cheek open. The lighting during the photoshoot was perfect and if you looked close enough, you could even see a bit of her asshole. Since the photo was a 3/4 shot from her rear, you could also clearly see the profile of her left breast, even part of the nipple was visible.

"Damn you look great, honey!" Jason exclaimed, "That's a great shot from the photoshoot!"

"Thank you, babe!" Rhonda said, leaning over to give her boyfriend Jason a peck on the cheek. "That photoshoot was a lot of fun, actually."

"I can't wait until they make bill boards of all the other pictures they took that day." Jason added, "Every single shot was perfection. I think my favorite was the one where you're in the open door of that Viper and you got your legs and your pussy open."

"Oh yeah, that's a good one too!" Rhonda remembered, "I think marketing said that one is going on the calendar."

"Well as long as it doesn't stay hidden on a hard drive somewhere. You're way too gorgeous to not be seen by the whole world."

"I'm just happy to be seen by you, love." Rhonda said, "Let's go over to Fiona and James' condo and tell 'em about it."

"Oh good idea!" Jason agreed, "How about we hang out at the mall with them later?"

"Great idea." Rhonda said, "But first, pull over. I need you to fuck my brains out on the side of the road. Again."

Thank you all for reading and for your patience as my release schedule for these stories isn't super consistent. I apologize and will try harder to make more continuous updates, even if they end up being smaller.