A Nude Sensual Massage for a Woman

Story Info
Various aspects of a nude sensual massage for a woman.
6.7k words
3.94
23.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Today's topic is "A Nude Sensual Massage for a Woman". Sometimes I'll talk about women in general and at other times I'll specifically talk about my wife, Susan. I don't pretend to be an expert on the topic. Toward the end of my discussion, I'll describe her experiences being massaged by three different men.

The following essay assumes that the woman is happily married or committed to her partner and that the man giving her the massage is NOT her husband or long-term boyfriend. The person giving the massage is an "outsider" so far as any intimate touching is concerned.

Before I go any further, this would be a good time to tell you a little bit about Susan. She is 35 years old and has a petite body that is very easy to massage. She is 5 ft inches tall and weighs 105 lbs. She is Asian with long straight hair and brown eyes. She has strong arms from the type of work she does. She works for a food company and lifts heavy cases of pop. Her feet are little. Her skin is smooth all over. Her breasts are just the right size for her. I love the way that they dangle when she sits up and I love the way that they flatten when she lies on her back. Her butt is firm and squeezable. She has a cute birthmark on the left butt toward her hip. She also has a nice smile.

I love to watch as she receives a nude sensual massage from another man. My pleasure comes from watching her be pleased. I also like watching a guy's reactions as he touches her in various places. If he is new to her, she usually keeps the massages somewhat limited. Later on, after she gets to know and feel comfortable with the person, she may allow him to massage her ALL OVER her body including areas that normally only I get to touch. I won't lie to you and tell you that Susan has never become sexually aroused during a massage, but that is seldom her intent with someone new.

I should also tell you that we are not swingers. We have not swapped partners or had sex outside of our marriage. "Sex" for this purpose means having intercourse. This is not to say that we are prudes. We like to sunbathe nude and enjoy being nude with other people in a social setting. I guess you could say that we both have a bit of an exhibitionistic streak. We have friends who are swingers, but we keep our relationship with them strictly platonic. We like to think that we are open minded when it comes to judging other people's lifestyles.

Nudity May Add to the Sensuality of a Massage

For a woman who is shy and inhibited or who lacks confidence concerning her body, receiving a nude sensual massage can be a very liberating experience. Areas of the body that normally only one's husband gets to see and feel are now exposed to another man's touch.

A woman may feel vulnerable when receiving a nude massage since physical boundaries are less clearly defined. Instead of this feeling of vulnerability being a bad thing, it may add to her excitement. A woman may also feel a certain amount of naughtiness. She can try to consciously suppress those sexy thoughts, but they will still be there.

For my wife, a nude sensual massage is her opportunity to let go of her inhibitions and feel good. Instead of trying to resist the pleasure that she is feeling, she allows herself to enjoy the intimacy of the other person's touch.

Much of Susan's pleasure comes from knowing that the person is enjoying touching her. She loves the attention that is being given to her. There is an unspoken sexual tension between the two and that's okay. She likes it when a man methodically explores her different areas, discovering where she likes to be touched. If he touches her in a place that is especially pleasurable, she won't be able to hide it. Her breathing will change. The expression on her face will change too.

During most of the nude massages that she has received, the men were also nude. There are no clearly defined physical barriers when both persons are nude. This adds to the sensuality.

Boundaries

Just because a woman is nude while receiving a massage, it doesn't mean that she doesn't have any boundaries. One should always ask a woman what her boundaries are. She may instruct you to avoid certain areas while being vague about other areas. Some boundaries that are strict the first time you massage a woman may lessen or be set aside as a she becomes more comfortable with you. A woman's boundaries should always be respected.

Does one massage a woman's breasts if they are not covered? A woman who is shy may not ask you to massage her breasts even though she might enjoy that. This is not meant to be a sexist statement. It's just that some women are hesitant to communicate what they would like out of fear of being misjudged. Of course, a man should not assume that a woman whose breasts are uncovered wants to have them massaged. He should ask her if she would like him to do that for her.

A woman may prefer to be only partially nude. For example, she may wear her underwear, unfastening her bra while she is lying prone so that her upper back and shoulder blades may be massaged and then refastening her bra when it is time for you to massage her front. Another woman might be okay being nude from the waist up (both prone and supine), but insist on wearing panties. The underwear may give her a sense of security that her modesty is being preserved and that the massage won't become too sexual.

The problem with underwear is that it can get in the way of long sensual strokes along the length of the body. It also limits the caring touch that could be given to specific areas. A woman can always change her mind during a massage as to whether or not she wants to remove an undergarment.

I'm now going to talk to you in some detail about Susan's boundaries.

Some of her boundaries are absolute while others are flexible. For example, sexual intercourse without using a condom would be an absolute boundary. Sexual intercourse using a condom would be just below that in terms of its degree of absoluteness, the reasoning being that the condom itself acts as a barrier. It's not much of a barrier, though. If Susan were to ever permit sexual intercourse to happen, it would need to be with a person she trusts. Regardless, that is not our intent when arranging for someone to massage her.

At the opposite end of the spectrum are boundaries such as whether it's okay to massage her breasts. Usually if she feels comfortable with the person, she'll allow this.

Other boundaries fall somewhere in between. Most of Susan's boundaries are not "etched in stone".

There are circumstances when she may change her mind about a particular boundary. It depends on her mood at the time, what the boundary is, and how well she knows the person. If a person is truly interested in being a friend, he should be willing to wait until my wife gets to know him better. He should not expect her to do away with her boundaries the first time he massages her. She may allow a person to massage her right up to her boundaries, but not to exceed them.

The problem is that a lot of men equate a sensual massage with having sex and, when the sex is not forthcoming, they don't want to be her friend or continue with the massages. They don't want to take the time to get to know her. Maybe if Susan got to know and trust a person and felt comfortable with him, some of her boundaries could be set aside.

We always tell a new person that the massage "should be primarily limited to using one's hands" and that there should be "no oral to the genital areas". Notice what the sentence does NOT say. It does not say anything about a person not being allowed to be oral. It just says "no oral to the genital areas". Also, the sentence does not say anything about a person not being allowed to touch my wife in certain places. It doesn't state that her genitals are absolutely off limits. It only says that the massage "should be primarily limited to using one's hands".

Susan enjoys oral massage to her breasts, inner thighs, and other erogenous areas. Surprisingly, very few men have offered to do this for her. It should be done BEFORE applying lotion to those areas. There are edible massage lotions that are advertised for this purpose, but her preference is that you not use them. Wouldn't you rather taste her without anything being in the way?

If Susan feels comfortable with a person, she may allow him to massage her genitals (using his hands - NOT oral).

This is not to be misconstrued into thinking that it's automatically okay for a person to do any of those things to my wife. It's just that some barriers are less clearly defined and that, under certain conditions, she might be okay with a person touching her more intimately.

Very few men have picked up on the implications of what I am getting at. They are either unable to read between the lines or they lack creativity. But that could also be because we've actually had very few massage exchanges. We really do live a rather tame existence.

Even though Susan and I are careful to clearly define her boundaries to a new person ahead of time, she knows that a man may still want to exceed them. One person even asked her if she wanted him to fuck her. (He didn't use those exact words.) This was after we had already told him the week before that sexual intercourse was off limits. She told him "No".

At first, we weren't happy with his blatant request, but later decided that there was no problem. One rule that we now have is that, as long as the person is respectful, it's okay to ask her if she is okay with him exceeding a boundary. That doesn't mean that she is going to say "Yes". The worst thing that could happen is that she would say "No." No offense would be taken.

After that incident, depending upon how comfortable Susan feels with a person, we sometimes have condoms available. We may or may not let the person know that. We agreed that it would be a good idea to have them just in case, in the heat of the moment, things started to get out of hand. Even a couple with very firm rules may end up discarding them when temptations arise and inhibitions are weakened. It's always best to be prepared.

In fact, the next time we got together with the person, she was the one who purchased the condoms at the store! Although we never got to that point where she would let him have intercourse with her, it felt very naughty just knowing that we had the condoms with us.

There are also boundaries that she has deliberately left undefined. She wants the person to be spontaneous. It isn't much fun to plan for everything! Sometimes she goes into a massage not knowing how she'll react. When I ask her if she'll allow the person to do this or that, she'll say, "I don't know" or "I'll decide then". If she really likes what the person is doing to her, she may let him massage her very intimately. She says that she's glad that I'm there though, to make sure that the person doesn't go too far.

I encourage Susan to be spontaneous. I'm pretty open minded that way and don't get jealous easily.

Role of the Husband

A woman who agrees to receive a nude massage by another man may insist that her husband be present. This helps to assure her that things won't get too out of hand. Some husbands enjoy watching their wives being massaged by another man and consider it to be an enhancement of their sex lives. After the massage is over and the couple are finally alone, they make love. The massage has served as foreplay.

There may be circumstances when it would be better if the husband is not present in the same room while the massage is taking place. Maybe his wife would feel less inhibited if he doesn't watch too closely. Maybe the person giving the massage would feel less inhibited too. A husband's goal should be to enhance his wife's experience while still providing safety. He could always be just steps away in the next room, ready to intervene if necessary.

Some women like their husbands to participate in the massage. Maybe the husband lets the person massage his wife first and then joins in later. If the person who is going to massage a man's wife is less experienced, then it may make sense for the husband to massage her first. This could act as a brief demonstration and give the person an understanding as to the woman's preferences.

There is also the option of both men massaging the woman at the same time (aka a "four-handed" massage). One man could massage her left side while the other man massages her right. Or maybe one person massages her top half while the other person massages her bottom half. This technique has the advantage of flooding the woman with sensations.

When I massage my wife, there are no restrictions other than what we wish to keep private in front of the other person. It could be as innocent as me kissing her or as erotic as caressing her breasts or massaging her genitals. This should not be done if it will be perceived as being disrespectful to the other person.

Flirtation as an Enhancement to a Nude Massage

Some husbands like their wives to appear a bit provocative when they are being massaged by another man. I sometimes encourage Susan to apply nail polish to her fingers as if she is going on a date. She may also put on lipstick. The nail polish and lipstick accentuate her nudity. My favorite color for this purpose is red.

Sometimes she will have a glass or two of wine in order to relax before receiving a massage. It helps her to get in the right mood. She isn't normally much of a drinker so it doesn't take much wine to have an effect on her. Her face and chest become flushed. This is obviously more apparent when she is nude. Another person might not realize it is the wine that is causing that. They'll just think she's warm. But if you comment on it, she'll tell you it is the wine. Wine also causes her to become silly and less inhibited. She doesn't allow herself to get drunk though.

My wife likes to lie on her back with her arms raised above her head and her palms facing toward the ceiling. I find that pose, combined with her complete nudity, to be very sexy. She looks like she is passively waiting for what is to be offered. It signals that she is surrendering herself to the person's touch. It's all rather harmless, but it does catch the attention of the person who is giving her the massage. I have read that the palms of a woman are considered to be an erogenous area so there is that element.

It does not hurt if the person compliments the woman on her appearance. If she is wearing fingernail polish, why not comment to her that you notice it? Does she have nice skin? Tell her that too. This tells her that you are attracted to her and that adds to the sensuality of the massage.

A woman could also be flirtatious before a massage. For example, maybe she wears a robe with nothing underneath while she and you (and her husband) share some wine and chat for a while. Instead of wearing a robe, maybe she goes nude while the three of you are chatting. Susan especially enjoys that last scenario. She'll follow proper nudist etiquette though by making sure that she sits on a towel.

One time, she undressed directly in front of the person. She took off her skirt and blouse and her bra and panties. Then she took off her jewelry. (Susan loves to wear jewelry and I know how sexy she looks when she takes them off.) She "innocently" performed a strip tease. A woman really isn't nude until she takes off all her jewelry. The possibilities are endless.

When a Woman Provides a Nude Sensual Massage to a Man

Sometimes Susan will provide a sensual massage to another man. She is okay with the person being nude. Of course, she would drape a man if he wanted her to but, so far, none of them have ever requested that. She likes to massage the person's chest. Men like that.

She has arthritis in her hands so she is unable to apply much force for very long. Most men are happy just to experience her touch.

Sometimes a man will get an erection while she is massaging him even if she has deliberately avoided his genital areas. This is a normal physiological response, especially if the person is young. Even if a person is trying to be a gentleman, it could still happen. A man doesn't always have control. This is seldom a problem as we are all adults.

Depending upon how playful her mood is, she may deliberately behave in a way that she knows COULD excite a man. She has the most fun when she knows that the person is trying to keep that from happening but can't resist her charms. She can be very naughty when she wants to be.

One way that she does this is to subtly draw a man's attention to her nudity. For example, I previously described how she likes to wear red lipstick and nail polish. These visual cues tell a man that it's okay to look at her naked body (as long as he is respectful) and that she is not a non-sexual being.

Sometimes, it's just in the way that she is conversing with a person. While showing a genuine interest in him, the intimacy of her words may indicate that she would be okay if he let his guard down. In this way, she puts him at ease and lets him feel less inhibited. It certainly adds to the sensuality of the massage.

Usually, when she gives a massage, she'll position herself close enough to the person so that her body tends to brush up against him. She doesn't necessarily do this to get the person turned on. She is so petite that it is just easier for her to do the massage that way. But sometimes she'll lean forward during a massage with the result that her breasts dangle in front of the person. This is an especially nice view, one that most guys are unable to resist. Their cocks will get hard and they'll want to touch her.

A few times, she did provide a "happy ending". Whether or not she'll do that for a man depends on the circumstances. If she likes the person and he is a gentleman, she may do it for him. If she does do that, she may let him touch her at the same time.

Having said that, I don't want you to get the wrong idea about my wife. She rarely begins a massage with a new person with the intent of providing him with a sexual "release". She doesn't promise a person that she'll do that.

Most men are okay with having their genitals included in a massage. The few times that my wife caused a man to cum, he was very grateful for the release.

The main problem with massaging a man's genitals is that he might expect that every time. Future massages may become distorted because the person is waiting for the "happy ending" instead of concentrating on the massage to his other areas. I guess this could be dealt with by honest communication, but once that line is crossed there could be no turning back. That could be the end of the massages.

Sensual vs Sexual

We have met a few men through a popular swinger website who said that they were willing to "massage" my wife. We had deliberately emphasized the massage part in our profile and deemphasized the sex part. The guys ALL said that they were willing to respect my wife's boundaries. The problem is that most of them were using the "massage" as a pretext to getting what they really wanted. Obviously, a swinger website is not the best place to find someone to provide a relatively tame massage to my wife.

We've had somewhat better luck on a different website. It was created for people who are looking for massage partners. The site states that it is NOT for people who are looking for sex. Members can specify whether they prefer a therapeutic or a sensual massage. The rule is that no money may be exchanged between members. Despite the fact that the website states that it is not for people who are looking for sex, it's obvious that that is exactly what many of the guys are looking for. Having said that, my wife and I have found a few good matches on that site.

The site lists types of massages that they categorize as "sensual". The list includes "erotic massage". It states, "Erotic massage is the use of massage techniques which include each other's erogenous zones to achieve or enhance their sexual awareness." It also states. "Erotic massage ... need not necessarily include any sexual finality." I think that the above description is too vague.

12