A Nude Sensual Massage for a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are five senses: hearing, seeing, touching, smelling, and tasting. All five senses could be used during a sensual massage.

Orally stimulating a woman's erogenous areas can be very sensual. Oral can be provided to a woman's breasts, to her hips and inner thighs, and to her lower stomach between her belly button and pubic area. Oral to the lower stomach can be especially exciting because of its close proximity to the genital areas just below.

There is a fine line between "sensual" and "sexual". For example, Susan enjoys having her breasts massaged. Does that mean that a person who massages her breasts is touching her sexually? It depends upon the person's intent. Is it his intent to turn her on a bit? Did she feel pleasure by surrendering to his touch?

This isn't just a matter of semantics. "Sensual massage" is a catchall phrase that means different things to different people. It is essential that a woman who is to receive a nude sensual massage clearly communicate her boundaries and expectations to the person prior to the start of the massage. That is the best way to avoid an awkward situation.

For many women, there is a sexual element to receiving a nude sensual massage. How can there not be when both parties are nude and one is touching the other so intimately? Some women will struggle to hide their sexual feelings. They don't want to lose control. Other women will be less inhibited.

When Susan receives a nude sensual massage from a man, her sexual awareness will be forefront in her mind. I noticed a long time ago that if the person who is massaging her is new, she'll tend to nervously chat a lot. I think she does that to distract her mind and not think about how intimate the massage is getting. She doesn't want to become too turned on in front of him.

If she likes the person and feels comfortable with him, she will be less inhibited and focus more on his touch. She doesn't talk as much either. There have been a few instances where she let a person massage her all over her body without any restrictions as to where.

Mark

I remember the first time Susan had her breasts massaged by another man. His name was Mark and he was a police officer. He was in his early forties. We met him on the swinger website that I told you about. We went to his house where he set up a massage table. She undressed in the bedroom and entered the living room (where the table was set up) completely nude. This shocked me somewhat as we had just met him a couple of hours prior at a restaurant. Although Susan is often comfortable being nude in front of others in a social setting, she wouldn't have done that in front of Mark if she didn't feel a chemistry.

I could tell that she was nervously excited because she chatted the whole time that he was touching her. When he started to massage her breasts, I told her that she should concentrate on what he was doing to her. He was a gentleman though and he avoided massaging her pussy. (This had been agreed upon prior to the massage.) It was kind of funny how excited she was.

That was the only time we got together with Mark. A couple of weeks later, he told us that he had gotten into some trouble with his supervisors at the police department. Apparently, it had something to do with a woman. He said that he was removing his profile from the swinger website and was going to stop the massages for a while.

There is one aspect of performing a nude sensual massage for a woman that I wish to briefly discuss. It may occasionally happen that a man becomes so aroused that he becomes frustrated from the experience. Susan believes that some sexual frustration in a man can be a good thing, but too much is not. Being a guy, I have to agree with her. There is a fine line. My wife is a very attractive woman and it's not unusual for a man to become aroused while massaging her. The problem occurs when there is a disconnect between the expectations of my wife and the man. If the man is expecting more sexually from the exchange than she is willing to provide, he'll end up being very dissatisfied. That's why we try to clearly explain what her boundaries are ahead of time.

The following describes an actual experience that happened to us that involved the person getting frustrated.

John

I remember one time when a guy who had massaged Susan got too frustrated. This was in part our fault because we let him go much further in the massage than we had initially specified.

We met him through the swinger website. His name was John and he was an architect. He was 6 feet tall and 46 years old. He was divorced from his wife some years ago. I got the impression that he was bitter about the divorce. We met with him at a restaurant first, before agreeing to a massage exchange the following week.

This was the first time that he had ever massaged my wife and she hadn't had a chance to get to know him very well. Also, nothing that he had said up to that point clearly indicated that he wanted more than she would allow.

A week after meeting him at the restaurant, he invited us over to his house. He gave us the full tour of the place and we shared some wine. He was a perfect gentleman.

He had laid a mattress on the carpet in his living room for the massage. Susan got completely naked and laid down on her stomach. John got naked too except for a skimpy nylon underwear brief. It was more like a G-string, actually.

He started by giving her a back massage. Before too long, she and I both suggested that he could remove the briefs. I think that he was a bit surprised that we were the ones who had initiated that. He didn't hesitate to remove them.

We suspected that he was well endowed because he had posted a picture of himself in his briefs on the swinger website. When he took his briefs off, I could see that his cock was very thick around and well above average in length. He must have been almost eight inches long erect. I thought to myself, my wife is so petite, if she were to ever have sex with him, would he be able to penetrate her completely without hurting her?

John had strategically placed a few sealed condoms in clear sight near the mattress. We didn't have a problem with that, but we certainly had no intention of letting him go that far.

He was assertive when it came to massaging her. I wouldn't say that he was overly aggressive or anything like that. Let's just say that he took the lead. Actually, my wife likes that in a man sometimes.

At one point, he actually had her position herself on the mattress so that she was on her hands and knees with her rear facing him. He penetrated her with his fingers and excited her that way. I knew that she was getting more and more excited, and I was too by watching this.

I had gotten so horny watching all of this that I suddenly decided that I wanted to make love to my wife. I got on top of her and started kissing her and, a moment later, I fucked her, thrusting in and out of her pussy like there was no tomorrow. She was moaning in pleasure, telling me not to stop, and kissing me back and thrusting her pussy against me until, suddenly, we both orgasmed and collapsed in exhaustion.

The downside to this is that I had interrupted what John was doing to her. Although he had gotten her very aroused, she had not yet reached a climax. That's when I got on top of her and finished the job. In retrospect, this wasn't right. She was getting VERY close to cumming when I interrupted things. That's why her orgasm was so intense. I guess you could say that I pushed her over the edge.

John resumed massaging her, but it was opportunity lost for him because she wasn't going to allow him to do to her what I did.

After that, she massaged him front and back. She included his cock, but she didn't massage him to completion. I think she would have been more thorough with that, but I got the impression that he would not have been satisfied with that anyway. Susan is a very caring person and normally she wants to make sure that the person is satisfied somehow. Under the circumstances, it's likely that if he had wanted her to, she would have given him a manual "release". The problem was that what he really wanted was to have sex with her.

After she got done massaging him, it was very obvious that he was frustrated. He asked her to take a shower with him. She said "No way" because who knows what he would try to do to her in the shower? Obviously, he wanted to have intercourse with her. Also, she would be all alone with him and I would have had no way to protect her.

He was so much taller than her (she's only 5 ft) that I don't know if he would have been able to penetrate her while standing in the shower. If he did do that, he wouldn't be wearing a condom. Maybe the most he would have been able to do is rub up on her.

That's the end to that story. We never got together with him again. It wasn't that we weren't interested. He declined to meet with us again or otherwise try to be our friend. Susan was disappointed that he only wanted one thing.

As I said before, this was largely our fault. We considered this to be a learning experience. We let him go much further in the massage than we had specified in the beginning when we discussed my wife's boundaries with him. To make matters worse, I interrupted what he was doing by having intercourse with her in front of him. What happened that day was not just a "nude sensual massage". It was a sex orgy, albeit a limited one.

Don

A few of the guys who we arranged to massage my wife have been divorced. It seems that they are the ones who are the most likely to be unsatisfied with just giving my wife a massage. I guess you could say that they have some "baggage". They are looking for a sexual encounter. Of course, it's more complicated than that. Not every divorced man is like that.

One guy who we met was a widower. We met him on the massage website that I told you about. His name was Don and he was about 50 years old. His wife had passed away a few years ago and he was looking to make friends. He was very grateful just to be able to touch my wife.

I remember the first time Don massaged Susan.

She went topless but decided to keep her underwear bottoms on as she was a bit nervous, not knowing him all that well yet. She was laying on the bed on her stomach when Don entered the room. He had undressed in the spare bedroom and was completely nude.

Don was only 5 ft 6 inches tall with an average build. In that regard, he was a good match for my wife as she is so petite. (Some of the other guys who massaged her were 6 feet tall and towered over her.)

I noticed that he had a bit of a stubby penis. It wasn't very long.

Don did a very good job massaging her back side, applying firm pressure. She especially liked it when he did her low back and shoulders.

She said, "Oh, that feels good! You definitely have good hands."

He replied, "I used to do this for my wife."

"I'm sure she must have liked that."

"Yes, she did."

"Have you met any other people on the massage website that you exchanged massages with?"

"Yes, a few. There was one other couple that I exchanged with. I also exchanged with a couple of guys."

After he was finished massaging my wife's low back and shoulders, he massaged the back of her legs and thighs. But since she had her underwear bottoms on, he avoided her buttocks. So far, he was very professional.

When he was finished working on her back side, he asked her to turn over. Now her breasts were exposed to him for the first time.

He suddenly blurted, "You have a really nice body!"

I wasn't expecting him to say that! Most women like this kind of compliment (as long as the situation is appropriate and the person is respectful). I know my wife did. I was pleased too as it was a bit of a turn on for me knowing that another man was admiring her body.

She said, "Thank you."

Don massaged her arms and shoulders first and then the front of her legs and thighs. He deliberately avoided her breasts and belly and where she was covered by her underwear bottoms.

Eventually, he asked her if she would like for him to massage her breasts. She hesitated for a moment and then said "Yes".

He massaged her chest, gently stroking with the palms of his hands from her clavicle bones downward across each breast and out to the side. He also massaged each breast individually, causing her dark nipples to get swollen and erect and her light brown colored areolae to get all scrunched. The look on Sue's face told me that she was enjoying this very much.

The massage appeared to be just about over when Don asked, "I haven't massaged your butt yet. Would you like me to do that? You would need to take your underwear off though"

I think she was momentarily taken aback, but she said, "I guess that will be okay."

She sat up long enough to take her underwear bottoms off and then she turned onto her stomach.

Don massaged the back of her legs and thighs for the second time, so those areas definitely got a thorough treatment, but this time he also proceeded to massage her naked buttocks. I could tell she was enjoying that.

Don decided to change position. He got onto the bed on the right side of her just below her buttocks. I didn't think anything unusual about this and figured that positioning himself on the bed that way made it easier for him to do what he was doing. From where I was sitting in the corner of the bedroom behind him, I couldn't see everything but he did appear to be spending more time on the inner aspects of her thighs and buttocks. I deliberately avoided watching him too closely because I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable.

Anyway, this only went on for a few minutes longer and the massage was soon over.

Later on, Susan told me that when Don was massaging her buttocks, he was getting too close to her pussy. She wasn't expecting that. She said that she tried to tighten her muscles to keep him from that area. She said that she didn't like that he didn't ask her first. He just did it without asking. He took her completely by surprise. She said that if he had asked her first, maybe she would have said "okay". This was her very first massage by Don and it was not supposed to be sexual.

So, I sent an email to Don explaining her concerns. This is what I wrote:

"Hi Don,

I wanted to mention a few things before our next massage.

Susan told me that she enjoyed the massage that you gave her but that she felt a bit uneasy when the butt massage got a little too intimate. She said that you took her by surprise when you were getting too close to her pussy. She said that she wasn't expecting that as this was only the first massage and that maybe if you had asked her first, she might have said okay. Not a big problem. Otherwise, you did fine so far as respecting her limits. She said that it felt good when you massaged her breasts and everyplace else.

I suggest that the next time you massage her just ask her first before touching her more intimately. She may say okay. She says that, as she becomes more comfortable with you, she might enjoy a more intimate massage with fewer restrictions.

We're looking forward to your next visit."

Don replied:

"Hi...yes i will ask her next time didn't realize i crossed that boundary...im sorry for that should have ask her first...im glad she like everything else...next time we get together i will ask before we start....i hope we can meet up again..i realy did enjoyed the massage.....D"

I responded, "No problem. I think you just sought of caught her by surprise."

The next time we got together with Don, I massaged Susan in front of him. I massaged her all over. I used my finger nails to gently scratch her ass (she likes that) and, when she turned over, I massaged her breasts, spending a lot of time there and playing with her nipples. I massaged her inner thighs, brushing up against her genitals. I also massaged her lower belly. I was so tempted to penetrate her with my fingers, but I stopped because I didn't think she wanted me to do that in front of him. It was very obvious that he enjoyed my little demonstration. It was a husband being intimate with his wife.

12