All Comments on 'A Nude Sensual Massage for a Woman'

by exhibitionistguy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrong category, but neither the writing nor the content is worth the effort to move it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author of this a real story is a control freak who wants to “set all these boundaries and then describe how he did “ because he needs this control. This story is sad. There nothing at all erotic about it. If it’s fictional the character does very much represent what Lundy Bancroft writes about.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Ahhhhhh, a totally gay husband. Ok, got it!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

She’s seeing old Magic Fingers Donny on the sly.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Sounded like a lecture at the beginning!

3

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

Boundaries are always important and this is a well centered couple, both in their thoughts and actions. The moment a man lays his hands on a woman (and vice versa), it becomes sensual. Actual knowing beforehand what is coming is also sensual. This is before the masseuse even arrives and it is a great bonding time for the couple. This was a great read and very erotic just reading about their boundaries. Most massage stories tend to fall along the path of the giant-cocked aggressive male who always fucks the wife. But women don't always need the strange dick to enjoy eroticism from another man. Our husbands supply the dick. Nice job.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 1 year agoAuthor

To Sarahwithlove: Thank you for your comment. Boundaries are very important. It is all about respecting a woman. Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be understood by many of the male readers. When my wife receives a massage from another man, I want to make sure that it all about her. I don't want to put her in an uncomfortable situation.

CasyWoodsCasyWoods8 months ago

Great Explanation regardless of category:) Being Polite is Almost Always Appropriate. Only when boundaries are expressed and honored can true intimacy be achieved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexhibitionistguy@exhibitionistguy
Long time nudist and exhibitionist. I am very fortunate that my wife enjoys nudism too. Recently more interested in cuckold fantasy. I welcome any comments or suggestions as long as they are constructive. I would be happy to correspond with anyone who would like to share ideas.