A Nude Vacation in France

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dave110256
dave110256
1,152 Followers

As I grunted and moaned in orgasm, her screams of pleasure drowned out any sounds I made. She shook as I pounded her, erupting into her. Each time cum shot from my swollen cock, I jerked forward, slamming in forcefully into her, splashing the inner walls of her cunt with my seed. She greedily pushed back to meet me, slamming our bodies together.

I came for what seemed an eternity, splashing load after load of hot cum into her pussy, finally milking the final drops of cum from my depths. Our bodies relaxed, my cock softening inside her as I collapsed onto her back, my hands still massaging her big tits as I kissed her neck..

I stepped back, my cock falling from her pussy, cum oozing from her cunt. She immediately turned around, grasping my cock in her hands, stuffing it in her mouth as she hungrily cleaned the slimy coating of cum from my shaft. Licking my balls and thighs, consuming my sperm. She was like a cat rolling in catnip, rubbing her head against my balls, thighs and cock. This continued for quite a while until we both lay there on the floor, spent and exhausted.

"Thank you, I needed that so bad," Jan whispered.

We cuddled on the floor, almost falling asleep until Jon and Michelle returned, startling us. I introduced Jan to them, explaining how we met. We all sat around and chatted for a while until Jan had to leave. Jon and Michelle were such great hosts. They made my vacation the most memorable vacation of my life and one that would be impossible to top.

As I boarded my flight back to the United States, I could only relive this vacation many times in my thoughts. I made great friends and planned on making this an annual adventure, visiting Jon and Michelle. It was a vacation I would never forget! Viva la France!

dave110256
dave110256
1,152 Followers