A Nun's Story Pt. 13

Story Info
Claire debriefs after her sexy secret mission.
6.9k words
4.65
9.3k
6

Part 13 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 11/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

Sister Teresa and Mother Mary were having a business meeting, discussing official matters for the Order of the Mount. Only a few members of the secret inner circle knew that these meetings almost always included an agenda item about sex. That was a necessity since, as both women knew, the Order needed to run a tight ship if it was to continue to make use of the Gift. And to do so with the secrecy that had helped protect their Order for centuries.

"Bob Watson," said Mother Mary. "I need to do something about him. He's been dropping hints to me the last couple of weeks."

Mr Watson was a long-time and important ally of the Order. He had saved them considerable sums over the years. Money that had been diverted instead to its good works, helping the poor and downtrodden.

"Bob will be sharing the Gift with us for years to come," admitted Sister Teresa to her superior. "But you knew his help would be needed over and over. Besides, many of our charges would be disappointed if the arrangement were to end."

"He certainly has a taste for the Gift. And for my nuns," grinned the head of the Order. "You know that he still has no idea of his wife's need for the Gift? It is a complicated arrangement. But Mrs Watson won't make trouble if she continues to experience the Gift with Sister Mercy."

"So long as he can get that monster hard, I think we'll always find members of our flock who are willing."

Mother Mary giggled at that. One of the true joys of the Gift was that it permitted nuns to still be women -- to experience and enjoy lust even if it had to be controlled carefully. And, like other women, many of them felt a natural curiosity about a penis that was almost nine inches in length, with the girth to match.

"I'll arrange a surprise gang bang for him," Mary announced. "Some of our flock have earned a reward."

"And yourself? I'm sure you've been wanting that huge meat up your arse again."

"Don't be crude," chided Mother Mary, with a grin. "But if you want to join, I'm inviting Sister Abigail. You think she is cute."

"Yes, I do. And Bob Watson hasn't enjoyed her yet. But I think he'd really like Sister Claire."

"I am sure he would. But you know the rule - after her big assignment she will have a few weeks without the Gift. Claire is still new and we must guard against her being distracted."

Sister Teresa grinned ruefully. Once, she'd been sent on a similar assignment. Two weeks of giving her body to some sequestered monks had been an incredible, if challenging, assignment. The month of celibacy that followed has been necessary -- but had felt like a severe penance.

"She was the right choice, Mother. Our new member handled a very intense assignment. But you are right. We must reinforce humility and discipline."

"Myself, on the other hand," said Mother Mary as she moved to her office lounge, "I think some distraction is just what I need."

"Its been weeks, Mother," breathed Sister Teresa as she watched her boss disrobe. "I was hoping you would permit me to share the Gift with you."

"You can eat my snatch," said the head of the Order with mock seriousness. "Then you can shove your fingers up my arse -- since you like that idea so much."

Sister Teresa barely paused to remove her habit before diving between the widespread thighs of the older woman. It was Mary who'd introduced her to the intense pleasures of lesbian sex. Teresa was forever grateful. And always eager to shove her tongue deep into the older woman's steaming cunt.

"Honour the holy Gift," Mary instructed her nun with a groan. "Worship me where the Gift resides."

Teresa always loved being between those slender thighs. And she had never lost her desire for that smooth-shaved, older cunt. With skill and passion, she licked and sucked Mary's clit, probing her wet hole with her tongue. She was even more motivated when Mother Mary pressed a hand on the back of her head, forcing her face deeper into that hungry cunt.

The head of the Order came so easily with Sister Teresa. They were long-term lovers and Teresa had learned well. Mary always came at least three or four times just from the initial cunt lapping. Another orgasm surged through her body as Teresa bit gently on her hardened clitoris.

"Roll over," breathed Sister Teresa. "On all fours so I can spread your arse."

Licking the tight, brown hole of her boss was the closest the busty nun would ever get to "making love". Teresa imagined herself to be the best arse-licker that Mother Mary had ever experienced. She was not far wrong. And Mother Mary would have at least a half hour before her next appointment. Teresa knew where her boss kept an anal dildo ready for these staff meetings.

*******************************

Poor Sister Claire had been feeling some shock still when she gave her final report to Mother Mary. Happily, she did not need to include all of the sordid details. For one, Mother Mary could guess at some of the more extreme acts that Claire had endured. There would be no apology for that. Taking any cruelty devised by Paola was a necessity to advance the interests of the church and the Order. In any event, Sister Claire would slowly become more aware of her submissive nature.

But Mary also understood that the Gift sometimes was deeply intimate and personal. Although it was exciting to hear about the sexual pleasures enjoyed by her nuns, it would take time for Claire to become more comfortable with sharing.

The sweet young nun was still coming to terms with "fucking for Jesus". She was grateful for the enthusiasm for the Gift displayed by others. Father John, certainly had been a willing participant and had given Claire some memorable sexual experiences. And Mr Watson's lust was impossible to deny -- or avoid. Claire had always been open-minded. So the introduction to more kinky acts was no challenge for Sister Claire as she found her place in the inner circle.

Even sharing the Gift with Sister Mercy had excited. The young nun had benefitted from a submissive side that compelled her to give pleasure. That made sense, having chosen to become a nun and to serve with devotion. And it had included submitting to little Sister Mercy who could not hide her arousal from giving pain to her lovers. Claire had felt a real sting from Mercy's riding crop. But she had sensed the joy of the other woman. That, in turn, had pleased and aroused Claire. Her reward had been some wonderful orgasms provided by Sister Mercy.

Paolo was something different. She was more demanding and, even, nasty. Claire's final meeting had been the biggest challenge. Paola had been extra horny, knowing it would be her last time with the pretty, young nun. As usual, she was lying naked in the sun when Claire arrived, happy to display her generous body and, of course, her hairy cunt.

"Dirty nun," called out Paola when Claire entered the back yard. "Come here, bitch."

Claire took a longing look at the pool. She would have enjoyed a nice dip on this warm day. It would have been a pleasant prelude to sex. Paola, however, had only one thing on her mind. She was already signaling to her prey, wanting Claire on her knees between those sun-warmed thighs.

"You make me wait," growled Paola, who almost never deferred her pleasure when her submissive husband was available. "I'm super horny."

It didn't feel sexy for Claire as she went to her knees, her face so close to the hungry cunt of the older woman. But this was the last time. She was catching a place the next day. No more fucking for Jesus until... her next assignment?

Paola grabbed a handful of the nun's hair and dragged the sweet face against her damp snatch. Claire did not hesitate. She knew what was at stake. And she knew she had no escape. Paola was aroused by the chance to force an otherwise innocent nun to lick at her cunt. The older woman had started out treating sex as a way to humiliate others. It was exciting to feel the resistance of the church woman, as if the nun had been blackmailed to pleasure her.

'Fucking priest, "Paola groaned. "Make me cum, whore nun."

Paola controlled much of what happened in the village. But she'd never managed to make the priest fuck her. It was so much dirtier to make the sweet nun eat her cunt. And Claire, after all, had learned a thing or two about pleasuring a woman. Even without passion, her oral skills were enough to have the dominant, older woman moaning and squirming.

But Claire couldn't help herself, urged on by the soft moans of the wicked Paola she was soon scooping the other woman's juices with her tongue and giving fast, soft flicks across the top of the swollen clitoris. Her tormentor orgasmed nicely. Kneeling on the warm grass, tasting another woman's cunt, Claire felt that familiar arousal of the Gift. She knew, now, why she had been chosen for this assignment. No matter the sins of this woman - why not bring her off as she demanded? Claire's mouth stayed firmly pressed to the hairy cunt until the moment Paola chose to rest.

"Clothes off," grunted Paola, who proceeded to leer while the younger woman disrobed.

Paola had never had a body like that -- slim and perky, bouncy B-cup tits. Some of the younger girls in the village enjoyed showing off their slender, shapely bodies. But they avoided Paola. Their parents had warned them not to talk to the older, bossy woman who they all suspected of perverted thoughts. Paola had employed maids with that sort of body. She'd gotten lucky at different times -- younger maids who had agreed to submit sexually with the promise of keeping their jobs. One of them still worked at her parents' house which allowed Paola some extra enjoyment on special "family days".

Now she was walking to her bedroom, following the lithe, naked body of this outsider -- a sexy-looking nun. Paola noted the firm, shapely bottom. How could such a creature be as innocent as this church woman claimed?

Claire noted with relief that the police chief was not at home. Not that she minded threesome sex. That was almost normal for she and her sister nuns. But she didn't need his clumsy fucking on top of his wife's crude passion. What she also noticed was the low wooden frame that stood in the middle of the room. Claire remembered the spanking she'd taken last time. And she could see the umbrella stand beside it -- holding several riding crops and canes.

Paola knew that she would hurt the slender, pale nun. With brute force, she shoved Claire onto the bed, sprawled on her back.

"Eat," growled Paola as she positioned her hairy, steaming cunt over Claire's face. "Do it good."

The dominant woman loved to ride the face of a willing slut. She pulled the nun's hair as her cunt lips settled on that freckled face. Her snatch had ached all morning, waiting for her new play partner. Now she eagerly ground her wet cunt against Claire's face, groaning as she felt that soft tongue pressing into her hole.

"Eat. Make me cum," she growled again.

Sister Claire was taken aback by the energy and passion of the village slut. But she was turned-on herself by the heat and wetness. Thrusting her tongue up into the needy cunt brought wonderful, guttural sounds from Paola. And she could lap at the swollen clitoris, closing her lips around it as Paola's body shuddered from her orgasms.

She was grateful to Sister Teresa and to Sister Mercy for teaching her about lesbian sex. She much preferred men but it was exciting to know she could share the Gift with other women, even this wicked harlot. Claire did not approve of the older woman but her grew as Paola's cunt juices flowed liberally.

Not to mention the wonderful sounds of Paola's orgasms. That was the essence of the Gift -- to bring another person to their sexual peak so they could experience all the pleasure that their body was made to provide. And Claire was feeling her own need to receive the Gift by the time Paola finally climbed off her juice-covered face.

"Whore nun," grunted Paola.

Sister Claire could hardly deny it - she was not a chaste, virginal nun. And Paola knew that already thanks to her oral skills. The older woman also knew that her playmate enjoyed her own orgasms. She decided to do something about that and, without warning, jammed two fingers hard into the nun's bare cunt.

"Oh, lord..." moaned Claire at the sudden invasion.

Paola grinned at the blasphemy. She loved to be in control and to dictate the sexual pleasures of her play partners. She'd taken control from her first -- the brother-in-law, who'd gladly obeyed her instructions to fuck. Of course, her dear husband was the most submissive of all her lovers. But it was always pleasing when a pretty young woman succumbed to her demands.

"Cum, dirty nun," she commanded, though it was hardly necessary as Claire's cunt spasmed against Paola's fingers and she bucked her hips against the thrusting hand of the other woman.

Claire might have hoped that was as much as Paola required. But the dominating woman was far from sated. Barely waiting for Claire to recover her breathing, Paola was dragging the nun off the bed and across the low, wooden frame in the middle of the stone-walled room. Bent forward, with her holes on display, the nun could see what was in store for her, eyes growing wider in fear as Paola selected a thin cane from the umbrella stand.

"No. Stay," commanded Paola in a stern voice.

She saw the fear in Claire's eyes and quickly had Claire's wrists and ankles held tight in the leather cuffs that were attached to the frame. There was no chance for the dirty nun to flee. The pert, shapely bottom was nicely stretched. And those pale thighs were held apart. It was quite a sight and Paola could almost wish that she had a cock and could fuck those waiting holes as a man would do.

Instead, she drew back her arm and then, with a whistle of rattan through the air, delivered a fierce blow to those trembling, pale buttocks.

"Oh, sweet Mary..." cried Claire.

Paola quickly delivered a second stroke of the cane, this time eliciting what was almost a scream. The sound of pain never failed to excite her. And the naughty nun was now sporting two parallel red stripes across the pale bottom. Paola swung harder, a third vicious stroke, aiming lower this time to mark the back of those slender thighs.

"Please... oh, please..." appealed Claire.

The young nun had imagined that Sister Mercy had pushed as hard as any woman might when sharing this form of the Gift. But Mercy had finesse. She knew how to train a willing lover to accept the kiss of a crop or a cane. Paola was not concerned about any of that -- she was crude and too focused on her own delights. But she knew a few tricks about extending the capacity of a lover to take a beating. Now she slipped a remote-control egg into the soaking hole of the quivering nun.

The fourth blow of the cane was just as fearsome. Claire screamed this time, her sounds bouncing from the stone walls. She was on the verge of another sin -- hating this cruel woman. But suddenly she felt the relief of the egg buzzing inside her cunt. It was a blessed sensation, a wonderful distraction. And her cunt had needed that rather badly.

"Take it, church whore," came another growl from Paola as Sister Claire gave up what might have been a prayer of thanks.

She lashed the butt and thighs of the poor nun again and again. The screams came each time and then were stilled as Paola used her remote control to give a surge of vibrations instantly the cane cut into the pale skin. Claire was sure she could not endure this abuse and, yet, she so much wanted Paola to take pleasure from caning her.

Paola knew, at least, how to prolong the agony. The buzzing egg usually convinced a female victim to endure a long, hard beating. The trick was in the timing, mixing the fearful pain with deep-felt pleasure. It worked for Claire, too, who began to crave the faster buzzing of the egg in her cunt. She could be so close -- if only Paola would permit her to orgasm instead of wanting to abuse her. But Claire was grateful for any relief from the horrid cane as it whipped against her aching body.

Finally, a dozen lovely, red welts had been created on the young, pale skin. Paola was pleased with her work, noting how well-spaced each blow had been. And the pale skin of her victim highlighted the lovely colour of pain. Leaving the egg to buzz more softly inside the nun's cunt, she took her time at last to run her hands over the soft flesh and the attractive curves of the younger woman.

The nun was a heaving mess, her flesh burning from the cane and desperate for climax. Paola was a dedicated lover of women as much as men. With Claire still bound over the frame, she could administer some proper relief. Her finger easily found the nun's hardened clit. Swollen, wet flesh told Paola she'd been right in guessing that the church woman was a dirty whore. The wicked older woman showed surprising tenderness and, in moments, Claire was straining against the leather cuffs as her body rode some desperately-needed orgasms. It was a reward, perhaps, for taking such a good caning.

"Cum, dirty whore," Paola told her. "You bad nun."

The younger woman's orgasms reignited the lust of the ravenous Paola. She didn't bother to wait for Claire to regain her breath. Quickly she took the confused nun onto the bed. Paola flopped her plump body beside the panting nun. She spread her tanned thighs and placed a large vibrator thrust into Claire's hand. The message was clear.

Paola squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples as Claire began to work that thick toy into the soaking, hairy hole. In fact, Paola much preferred bigger cocks and there was little resistance as Claire began to thrust.

"Fuck it... bitch, fuck it."

Claire worked harder, faster. She was happy to please - and eager to distract Paola from further thoughts of whipping her poor body. She rammed the toy cock as roughly as she could, not concerned about damaging the soaking cunt. It seemed Paola might enjoy pain and Sister Claire discovered that the more brutally she thrust, the louder were the orgasms enjoyed by Paola.

"You are dirty nun. Good whore," murmured the older woman once she'd taken a string of orgasms from the ramming toy.

Taking the vibrator, still buzzing, from Claire's hand, she pressed the nun onto her back. A flick of one hand was enough to make Claire spread her thighs wide. It was clear that Paola wished to give the outside another "reward".

"Now I fuck you," she told the nun, with a wicked grin.

Claire had no choice but to lie back, legs wide apart, as the dirty village slut penetrated her crudely. Despite her experience with Mr Watson, Claire's cunt was not accustomed to accepting such large objects. But the liberal coating of cunt juice allowed the rubber cock to slip past her opening. The first, brutal thrust forced her cunt to stretch wider. Claire tried to swallow her groan of protest -- knowing it would only incite Paola to commit more abuse. There was no point resisting the building of her climax as she lay limply, allowing Paola to plunder her fuck hole. Being fucked like that was not comfortable and, yet, Claire knew she would cum. It was dirty and wild but it was fucking for Jesus -- and the heavy breathing of the other woman betrayed her lust and made Sister Claire hornier, excited by such deviant sexual joy and no longer caring about "sin" as she allowed her body to give what Paola wanted.

Having cum three times before Paola finished reaming her with the toy cock, Claire lay back and panted her relief. Her cunt ached still -- this time no doubt bruised from the rough ramming. But there was something almost pleasant in the way that Paola explored her body now, softly trailing her plump fingers over the slim, pale body of the naked nun. The dominant woman would have kept the nun for a playmate if she could have. But the thought of a connection to the church was repugnant.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers
12