A Nun's Story Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,235 Followers

On the spot, Paola decided she would find a new housekeeper -- young and lithe and prepared to meet her needs. She liked having staff who obeyed her every command. That, however, was for another day.

"I have appointment," she informed Sister Claire. "To fuck the mayor."

Claire was no longer really surprised by Paola. Not even her seemingly unquenchable need for sexual thrills. She assumed that Paola intended for her to leave. Instead, she found herself being forced down the bed, Paola's strong grip on her neck shoving her face between the sun-tanned thighs of the older woman.

"Cannot wait," she moaned. "Eat me, whore."

Claire did not hesitate to lick and suck on the hairy cunt. The pretty nun still could not decide if sex play with Paola really counted as sharing the Gift. But this would be her last time to service Paola. Her mission had been a success. And Claire, with grace and devotion, imagined a final thank you to the disgusting, abusive village Dominatrix. She remembered her lessons from her sister nuns -- Teresa and Mercy -- and quickly had Paola moaning and thrashing about on the bed.

Left to her own devices once Paola had departed, Sister Claire went to retrieve her clothes and, she hoped, her dignity. She ignored the look from Paola's maid, curious about the pale stranger who'd screamed fearfully from the bedroom, and found her clothes by the pool. Feeling pleased about her success, and satisfied that the church renovations were now guaranteed, the nun helped herself to a dip in the cool water, hoping it might soothe the welts on her bum and her thighs.

******************************

Father Filippo was shocked to see the bruises on Claire when she emerged, naked, from the bathroom that evening. He'd never allowed himself to listen to the rumours about the deviant tastes of Paola and her lovers. Instantly, he wished that Claire's mission had not been necessary. He blamed himself for not having persuaded the local authorities.

"Please don't be concerned, Father," Claire explained quietly. "I chose to serve my Order in this way. And my assignment has made everything better for you and the good people of the village."

The priest had his own caring side, of course. And Claire gratefully accepted his offer to rub soothing cream into her bruises. Leaning over the heavy table, her B-cup breasts resting against the cool timber, she relaxed as Filippo carefully rub his ointment into her skin.

Being so new to the inner circle of the Order of the Mount, Sister Claire still was unsure of how to handle her emotions. That was dangerous, she knew. But Filippo, was a close friend of Father John's. He had been kind during her secret assignment. As a lay man he would have been a true catch for any woman -- sexy, generous and a manly fellow all at the same time. He had helped to illuminate the Gift for a young nun and an inexperienced woman. He would be described as a wonderful lover. Claire found her body responding to Filippo, even after the abuse from Paola. She didn't understand why he stirred her emotions -- she would not countenance love. But this would be their last night together.

"Please, Father," she moaned. "Please allow me to share the Gift with you tonight. That woman bruised my sex. But please take the Gift of sodomy from my body."

"The Gift is very special between us," said the priest softly. "But that is why we should refrain. Your Order teaches that its wrong to take advantage of the Gift. And, besides, if we fuck tonight it will only make it harder to say goodbye tomorrow."

Claire did not really understand what Father Filippo was telling her. But she would not oppose his wishes or beg him to reconsider. Still, she felt strongly that it was proper to give the priest a special thank-you.

Silently, the pretty nun slipped to her knees in front of the kind priest. He did not object when she undid his trousers, letting them fall to the floor as his cock was released. It pleased Claire very much find him half-erect. Caressing his balls in one hand, she soon stroked that holy sceptre to its full-size. Then she fellated the church man, working slowly so that each could enjoy every sensation. When he began to twitch, signalling Filippo's climax, she took as much as she could fit into her mouth. His priestly semen hosed into the back of her mouth and Claire swallowed every cherished drop.

*************************

It was the head of the Order, Mother Mary, who had warned Sister Claire about emotional attachments when it came to sharing the Gift. The younger woman thought she had understood the reason. Claire was devoted to her life as a nun and committed to serving her Order -- emotional attachments to people who shared in the Gift risked all that. What if she could not stand to be apart from someone special? Or if her affections for one person got in the way of her performing her duties as a member of the secret inner circle?

It was only on the flight home that this logic really sank home. Claire tried to tell herself that she was sad that a wonderful man like Filippo would be deprived of the Gift for many months. That was not the sole reason for her regret. Filippo was, no doubt, a special man who had made a big impression. Any woman would want him. Claire had developed true feelings for the handsome priest.

She did not think of it as love. That seemed foolish. But she was enraptured by his skill as a lover. How could a priest be so much better in bed than the boyfriends of her former life? His sexy ways, his erotic approach to fucking had helped her to experience the Gift in new and deeper ways. Like many women, sex was even better when it provided such spiritual pleasure. And Filippo had given her easy access to the Gift -- and to some memorable fucking.

Filippo had predicted that saying goodbye would be difficult. In fact, there'd been a brief moment when Claire had wished that she could stay with the priest and continue taking care of his needs. But she knew that she could never give up her new role in the secret inner circle. It was too important to go on serving the Order of the Mount in that special way. She had to hope that he would soon have another opportunity to visit with the Order of the Mount.

She wondered if Father John might help her to understand. After all, it was he who had first helped to open her eyes -- and her body -- to the sharing of the Gift. With John she had discovered the more spiritual side. Claire was proud to have given her anal virginity to Father John. And Father John would never judge her. Though she had no idea of how much the priest had collaborated with Mother Mary in recruiting her to the inner circle. Nor was she aware of his careful plotting to share her with Filippo.

The closer she got to home, the more that Claire began to think about Father John not as a mentor but as a lover. She could not stop her thoughts turning to his wonderful body and his prowess in bed. It was wrong - totally against the rules. But she was becoming horny, thinking about the perfect homecoming of carnal pleasures with the sexy priest.

Father John had been less communicative in recent days. His replies to her messages had become shorter -- sometimes only a single word. A thought occurred suddenly to Claire -- what if he knew about her secret mission? Had he somehow discovered that she had been enjoying the Gift so much with his friend? John would not think it sinful but perhaps he'd been offended or hurt. A man could be jealous, after all.

Now the young nun began to understand the warnings from Mother Mary. She saw the danger of letting her feelings -- and her lust for Filippo -- dictate her thinking. How foolish she had been to enjoy such hubris. To be so gluttonous with the Gift. How would she soothe the hurt to Father John? What if he chose another nun to enjoy the Gift? Worse, what if Mother Mary learned of her betrayal and decided that Sister Claire had recklessly imperiled the vital friendship between the Order and a priest? The rest of the plane ride was filled with torment for poor Claire.

Happily, her debrief with Mother Mary two days later provided Claire with a revelation. Her superior had been very pleased with the success of her mission. Father Filippo had already confirmed that he had permission for church renovations. Mother Mary wanted more details. In particular, the dirty older woman was interested to learn more about how Claire had achieved her success.

"Its obvious that this woman, Paola, enjoyed you sharing the Gift with her. You were the right choice for the assignment. But I hear that she is insatiable and very demanding."

"Yes, Mother. The police chief's wife is a sinful woman. It seems there is no limit to her lust. I don't think she cares to tame it."

The boss shifted slightly in her chair, eager to hear a description of illicit sex acts.

"You have learned a lot from your sister nuns. I hope you were properly prepared."

"I could not have managed without my sister nun's teachings. Sister Teresa and Sister Mercy... they have shown me so much about how the Gift can be shared with another woman." She knew the Mother was waiting to hear details. "I was glad to know about oral pleasure. Paola demanded that many times. And to use my fingers in a woman's sex."

"But it seems this woman, Paola, can be rough. Even cruel."

"Yes, Mother. She especially enjoyed grinding her cunt into my face, sitting on my face as I gave the Gift of oral relief."

Mother Mary felt her cunt twinge at that. She could understand why a woman would want to grind her sex on that pretty face. Mary would have enjoyed smearing her own cunt juice across Claire's cute freckles.

"She fingered me, as well," admitted Claire, trying to hide her blushes. "But I think that was to take her pleasures from me. Not to share the gift in return."

"You have special talents, dear. Many women - and nuns -- understand about taking pleasure. You, on the other hand, are a woman who understands devotion and sacrifice. It seems to me that Paola knew you would submit to her needs."

"To be truthful, Mother, I don't know. You see, she also tied me down. She has a special bench with leather cuffs..."

Sister Claire did not want to confess to the caning she'd received from Paola. She was oblivious to the further twinges in the Mother Superior's cunt.

"But you did not complain or try to run," said Mother Mary in a steady voice. "You were happy to share the Gift by giving this woman control. To submit and obey."

"Mother, its true. I think that sometimes I do enjoy the Gift more when I can let the other person take what they want. That feels like a kind of service. A true giving of the Gift."

"And it is, my dear Sister Claire. It's a special talent and the reason you were chosen." She paused. "And I imagine that is why you were able to submit to the mayor when he wanted to screw you."

"Oh, dear," Claire cried softly, again trying to hide her blushes. "I thought it would please Paola if I let the mayor have what he wanted. It would help me to complete the assignment."

Mother Mary calmed her charge. She hadn't counted on the brother-in-law but Claire was right and it had been best to make sure of Paola's support. She had shared the Gift with a stranger only in the service of the Order.

"It's the same as that morning with Mr Watson in his car. He made it plain what he wanted. You felt the Gift close by and you submitted to his wishes. Both men help our Order in different ways. That's why you're in the inner circle now. Because you serve with devotion and submission."

Mother Mary waited for that to sink in. Sister Claire was still discovering her own sexuality but making good progress. And a new submissive nun would prove very useful.

"I am also pleased that you still had some energy left to share the Gift with Father Filippo."

Again, Claire blushed furiously, having not realised that the priest would report to the Mother Superior. But Mother Mary seemed to brush that aside.

"Now you need to focus on your normal duties. After such intense experience of the Gift, you must be humble and return to helping our flock. Devotion to the Gift can risk you becoming sinful. You need discipline to avoid the sin of greed. Or to think of yourself as more special than your sister nuns."

Claire was nodding her agreement though she didn't really understand what she was hearing. Mother Mary continued.

"A return to celibacy is the best way. You will not have any duties related to the Gift for at least a month. Sister Teresa agrees with me. And I have already told Father John about my decision. He will help to ensure that no temptations come before you."

Claire felt frustration -- sexual angst -- instantly on hearing those words. Sharing the Gift each day had awakened her. She felt incredibly horny all day long, though she'd never confess that to Mother Mary. But those words provided some relief. Claire was thrilled to learn that Father John was not ignoring her or having feelings of jealousy. He had stopped communicating out of deference to Mary. Claire knew that the priest would not break his promise to the Mother Superior. She must survive another month without seeing John or enjoying his lovely cock. But she had to hide her smile of relief and joy at learning she would yet again be able to share the Gift with John.

**********************************

Sister Claire left the office feeling light and happy. Perhaps the Mother Superior was right -- after so much intense sex a break might be beneficial. Claire had not changed her views on being a nun. And she took to heart the gentle admonishment that she should not consider herself to be any different to other members of the Order of the Mount. The Gift should remain special and sanctified -- it would not do for nuns to behave as sluts.

And, yet, Claire could not help rebelling against the forced celibacy decreed by her boss. The pretty young nun had learned more about herself than Mother Mary realised. She had become a nun to avoid the fate of being a slut. But her Order wanted her to be a slut.

It was true that she was sexually submissive, happy to serve others and to focus on their pleasure. Mary had said it was a useful trait for a nun in the inner circle. But those urges did not go away so easily. Already she was longing to submit to Father John and to give her body to him. Her cunt throbbed as she contemplated being sodomised by the randy priest.

Her special assignment had shown how hard it was to separate service and sin. Paola was wicked and, yet, Claire been ordered to share the Gift with that lust-filled creature. The mayor, too, had wanted her only for lust. And the handsome Father Filippo had seemed unconcerned with sin as they'd fucked freely, wantonly.

And Father John. Surely he was interested in more than helping the Order when he took Claire to his bed?

A month of celibacy seemed a harsh outcome. And hardly a way to celebrate the success of her special assignment. Masturbation -- administering the Gift to herself -- had not been forbidden by the Mother Mary but Claire knew that would barely suffice.

Priests had needs and so did nuns. Claire doubted that her aching cunt could endure a month without the Gift. She had been warned about the dangers. Greed was a step toward hell.

That was when Claire realised that obedience to the Order would never be absolute -- not when it came to the Gift and to getting fucked. The secret society had unleashed her true self -- nun or not, she needed to fuck. And then Claire made a decision. She recalled that Mother Mary had helpfully arranged for her to have a check-up with Doctor Gary the next day. It wqas a routine check-up. But the horny nun put aside her thoughts about sin. Instead, she had a plan

The next morning, in Doctor Gary's office, she did not wait to undress her sexy, young body.

"Oh, Sister," the small Chinese man protested. "This is just a check-up. You can keep your clothes on."

"But Doctor. I think you need to give me a full check-up."

Submission could wait. If the Order thought to deny her the pleasure of sex, Claire was feeling horny enough to find another way. And Doctor Gary, after all, always appreciated the additional payments provided by the nuns. Though Sister Claire was more regular with those payments than some. His cock came to life as she exposed her youthful body. Gary also noticed the bruises on her bottom and the backs of her thighs.

"Oh my, someone has been rough with you."

"Yes, Doctor. And not only there. You will need to check inside as well."

Claire was already sinking to her knees. The doctor's cock strained against his trousers.

"Let me prepare your instrument," she purred to the Doctor, quickly releasing his average-sized dick.

Claire wondered whether his smaller cock meant that that the Doctor might experience less pleasure than, say, Father Filippo with his more impressive equipment. She decided to compensate by caressing the Doctor's balls as she devoured his meat. Doctor Gary responded admirably, thrilled by such behaviour. Sister Claire was quite a sight with her slender curves and her perky B-cup breasts. She sucked his cock deep and without hesitation. The doctor forgot about his duties, eagerly fucking her freckled face.

"Please, inspect me Doctor," asked Claire, bending herself forward over the examination table.

The young thighs and bottom were irresistible. The Doctor wasted no time inserting his instrument into her soaking wet cunt. Claire groaned with delight to be penetrated so sinfully. Gary had no idea about sin and simply enjoyed stroking his cock into her sweet hole.

"Inspect me deep, Doctor," groaned Claire, wanting the medic to thrust harder and deeper into her gushing cunt.

The nun had cum three times and Doctor Gary was still ramming her hard from behind. But she had her plan.

"The other hole," she gasped to the Doctor. "Inspect me there, too."

The pert buttocks were so snug around his cock. Gary noted how easily her anus accepted his thrusting. The prescription of butt plugs for this sexy nun had been the correct treatment. But her passage remained tight and the Doctor thrust harder as she moaned, obviously enjoying the anal penetration. He was enjoying Claire even more, watching the rippling of her butt cheeks as he bottomed-out with each thrust. Their quick-fire fuck was too much.

"Ointment, Sister," he groaned to her. "My instrument..."

Claire knew he was on the verge of cumming. And she had prepared for that, too. If Mother Mary was concerned that Claire had learned to be a slut, she was more than happy to behave like one. It thrilled her to push the Doctor away and fall to her knees once more.

"Put your ointment on my face, Doctor," she smiled up at him. "This nun needs your medicine."

Gary rapidly jerked his dick with his hand, desperate to please this most sinful of patients. Leaning forward, with a groan he blasted his cum on the pretty face. He gave a very manful load, too, as he covered her freckles, dirtied her hair and plastered one eye closed.

"That was a very successful exam," he moaned as his climax subsided.

The grinning face of the most incredible Sister Claire confirmed his diagnosis.

mjar65
mjar65
1,235 Followers
12