A Nursing Tradition Pt. 01

Story Info
A patient witnesses a unique tradition.
1.2k words
4.25
25.8k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jastes22
Jastes22
151 Followers

Kidney surgeries were no fun. I loved my brother and would do anything to help him--including donating a kidney--but holy crap, I was in a lot of pain, even after getting shot up with whatever pain meds they had me on.

With kidney surgery--or "nephrectomy", as I learned later--your stomach gets cut open and two incisions are made where they stick the robot arms in to remove the kidney. Then, after you're sewn back together, your stomach feels like there's a little boxer ready to punch you in the gut whenever you move. It didn't help that most drugs didn't have much effect on me.

Sleeping was awful, since and bending of your stomach was really painful, so unless you could sleep completely still and completely flat, you were in for a rough night.

I sat up, staring at the room curtain in front of me in despair as sleep eluded me. There were no clocks in my room, though I imagined it had to be somewhere around 3:00 in the morning.

"--this tradition." I froze, recognizing the voices belonging to one of the nurses out in the nurse's station of the ICU.

"You knew it was coming." The voices were hushed but excited. What was going on? "Shouldn't have gotten promoted."

A soft groan and some shuffling.

"Wait! The patients will hear!"

"Nah, we'll be fine. They're all asleep or drugged up, and the only one who will be making noise will be you, so if anyone sees, it's on you."

Okay, I had to see what was going on. Carefully, very carefully, I climbed off my bed and hobbled over to the curtain. I was very careful not to fall or make any sort of noise, because I knew whatever was happening would stop if I got caught. I pulled the curtain back, just slightly, so I could peek out into the main area of the floor.

A nurse with blond hair was being held by the arms by two other nurses. She was my nurse from earlier, I realized. Rachel? A third nurse, brunette, was standing over the blonde, looking rather smug. It looked liked some sort of hazing, I thought. Except they mentioned something about a promotion? Maybe this was some kind of a tradition? Embarrass the promotee?

The brunette reached over, grabbed the hem of Rachel's scrubs, and pulled. The scrubs gave way easily, and my eyes widened as the nurse's chest came completely in view, her naked tits completely on display. She squealed softly, fighting against the two nurses holding her, but they didn't budge. Her tits bounced on her chest from all her movement, and I felt myself mesmerized with the way her tits moved.

She was going to get stripped naked, I realized. Crap, I should turn away. This wasn't meant for me to see, and the fact that I was her patient made it feel even more forbidden. Still, I couldn't peel my eyes away. I didn't even have to do anything, just watch.

Brunette giggled and caressed her breasts, giving them a playful slap and eliciting a yip from the nurse. "You should really let these babies come out and play more often, Rach." She reached forward and pinched a nipple, and Rachel groaned.

"Please don't--"

Brunette shoved her hands into Rachel's pants, pushing them down to her knees. She yelped, desperately trying--and failing--to keep quiet. Again, she tried to pull herself away from her captors, but they held onto her. My eyes drank her in from her bare chest down to her pink panties and long, slender legs.

Rachel's voice picked up an octave, apparently worried more about Brunette's next step than waking up a patient. "Wait! Wait!" She blushed, realizing how loud she was being in the very quiet ICU.

Brunette ignored her coworker's pleas and grabbed some scissors on the main desk. With a quick *snip*, Rachel's underwear fell away, leaving her completely naked. Her hair originally looked bleached to me, but upon inspection of her pussy, it was apparent to me that her hair color was very natural. Her hands held behind her, she could do nothing to cover her completely naked body to her coworkers or her one unseen spectator.

I held my breath, my cock throbbing. I started to rub my cock over my gown, but I didn't cum just yet. I didn't want to be distracted from the show. What were they going to do now?

"You know what comes next, Rachel..." I couldn't quite see Brunette's face, but I knew from her tone that she was grinning.

"Please..."

They grabbed her legs and hoisted her onto the nurse's counter and spread her legs. By my luck, they positioned her right in front of my room so I could see everything from my little peephole.

A razor and shaving cream were produced. "You're quite bushy, Rach," Brunette said. "It's like you were wanting for this to happen."

"That's not true!"

Brunette shrugged. Rachel groaned as she started to apply the cream onto her privates. She melted into a puddle of pleas and moans as they shaved her pubic hair, leaving her crotch completely bare to my eyes.

"Okay, that's it," Rachel said. "I'm naked. You're done, right?"

"Not quite. This is a hospital, after all. We should give you an inspection."

Rachel groaned as Brunette poked a finger into her pussy. Her groans turned into loud moans, any attempt to stay quiet abandoned.

I watched as her pussy contracted and then exploded with cum onto the floor. Her eyes, closed for the whole experience, suddenly opened and looked directly at me.

I jumped. Crap! She had seen me watching! I stumbled back, trying to get back in my hospital bed. Maybe I could feign ignorance, or something. Still...what was she going to do? It wasn't like I could get in trouble for looking out onto the floor from my room, and I hadn't actually done anything to her.

Rachel's moans continued for what felt like hours while her coworkers continued to "experiment" on her body. Eventually, the moans died off and the floor fell silent again. I tried to close my eyes and sleep, but Rachel's naked body kept appearing in my mind.

My curtain came open. I nearly jumped out of the bed, but I kept my eyes closed, trying to pretend to be asleep. A hand touched my arm, and I opened my eyes. It was Rachel, looking at me with her adorable brown eyes. I hadn't noticed them the first time she treated me. She was wearing a new set of scrubs. "Sorry for waking you. Just...getting some blood." She started to poke my arm to look for a vein.

I swallowed as she started to draw blood. Maybe she hadn't actually seen me and I was just imagining things.

"Please don't tell anyone, "she said suddenly. "I really needed that promotion. Nobody was supposed to see that."

An evil idea filled my head. My cock was still throbbing. "I won't tell anyone...if you let me give you an "inspection", too."

She swallowed, her eyes growing wide at my suggestion. Instead of saying anything, however, she reached for the hem of her scrubs and started to pull it over her head.

Jastes22
Jastes22
151 Followers