The Volly Pt .01

Story Info
Neighbors turn to voyeurs when the sun sets.
1.1k words
4.41
6.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle had lived in his townhouse for little over a year, now. In that time, he has seen families, college students, single men, single women, and couples just starting out, move in and out of the twelve units that were available.

These were your typical townhouses; standing two stories, mirroring each other on either side of the street, each sporting it's own tuft of grass between each driveway. It was quiet, which Kyle appreciated, as his days were filled with the usual grind and noise any man fresh out of college endures on a pursuit of a career worth while.

Kyle was a fit 25 year old. He kept a fairly strict schedule in the gym, but he did indulge in cheeseburgers and tacos a bit more than he should. At six foot tall with his dark hair and blue eyes, the women he met didn't much mind he wasn't cut up like a washboard. Not to mention the full beard ge kept, year round.

Sarah had moved in, quickly, one Summer weekend. Kyle hardly noticed the moving truck until he realized a new tenant walking around the upstairs window.

"Hmm, surely someone hasn't moved in that quick; the unit didn't even make it to the market," he thought to himself.

The weekend passed with no sign of the new neighbor or neighbors. Random decorations would appear outside, but it was like they were put on by magic as there was no sign of anyone living in the unit. If it hadn't been for the large monogrammed "S" on the front door, he would have assumed the unit was empty, still.

A week or two passed before Kyle met his new neighbor. As he was pulling his mail from the common mailboxes, he heard a soft but lively voice say, "hey there! I was wondering when id get to meet you!" His view was blocked by the door of the mailbox, so Kyle did not see Sarah walk up when she did.

"Oh, hey!" Kyle said excitedly, "I'm Kyle; I'm in L7."

"Yes, I know. I'm across the street in O4; I see you leaving in the mornings. You must have quite the work load." Sarah said in a tone that was calm and casual, not one many strangers would have when admitting they're watching their neighbor, unknowingly.

"Wow! You're quite observant! Yes, I have a busy schedule; if I'm not working, I'm usually at home or the gym. Not much time for fun. What did you say your name was?" returned Kyle.

"Oh my goodness! I'm sorry, I didn't even introduce myself; I'm Sarah." she said as a bit of red flushed across her cheeks.

"Well, it's vwry nice to meet you, Sarah," Kyle said. "If you ever need anything, please feel free to knock on my door; if I can't help, I'm sure I could point you in the right direction."

"That's so sweet! Thank you very much! I will certainly keep that in mind; bye, now!" Sarah said as she turned and walked back toward her townhouse. Kyle watched her walk a few strides as he quickly realized the trouble he was in for.

Sarah looked to be in her late 40's to early 50's, which, Kyle loved. Mature women had always been a turn on for him. The all encompassing sex appeal of a mature woman had always caught his attention; their glow, their curves, their natural bodies, and their confident nature that only years of experience can buy. Sarah was no exception. As she walked away, Kyle could not help but watch her large round ass sway and hips rock with each step. The easy summer dress Sarah wore gave Kyle quite the view of her naturally curvy body. Full breasts, a soft, round belly, and hips that define the feminine beauty are all assets that Sarah holds so well. "Yep, I'm in trouble," he thought to himself once more.

That night, Kyle decided to turn in, early. His plan was to get to bed and watch a few episodes of that series on Netflix and get an extra hour or so of sleep before the nect day. As he cane into his dark bedroom, looking through the window, he caught something he never expected to see. Sarah was in her bedroom, as well. She had the bathroom light on which gave a near full view as she walked back and forth in her room, the only obstruction being the thin sheer curtain that danced in the breeze from the open window.

Kyle laid down on his bed and pulled a pillow underneath his chest. He had always had a voyueristic bone so this particular situation was feeding those senses. He watched, tentatively as Sarah walked in and out of the bathroom, over to her nightstand, out of the room and back into the room minutes later. It was all very routine and nothing too engaging until the moment Sarah walked into ber bathroom and bent low, as if turning on the faucet on the bathtub.

Now, Kyle knew some backstory on these townhouses. The project was cut short, so the units that were already in construction ended up being slapped together, all with the same floor plan. "She has to be running a bath...I wonder if she realizes her curtains are see through," Kyle thought to himself. No sooner than the thought cam to mind, Sarah stripped her leggings off and tossed them to the floor. Kyle's heart began to race as he adjusted himself on the pillow, watching more intently. In one long motion, Sarah peeled her t-shirt off, overhead, revealing her fully nude body; every curve, every inch, was now on display to Kyle. Thinking the moment would only last a second, Kyle was surprised to see Sarah linger in the mirror, looking over her body, lightly caressing her breasts, lifting them slightly before letting them fall once more. Kyle couldn't look away and was questioning how lucky he had become to have such a sexy new neighbor, for one, and how he's now watching her undress in her window so free and carelessly.

At this, Kyle could feel himself begin to swell. How long had it been since he'd felt this alive, as a man? When was the last time he felt such primal desire? Not focused on work and deadlines and bills and the dull day to day tasks that we call "life." Caught in his tailspin, Kyle didn't realize that Sarah was now out of the bath, in some pj's, and now laying in bed with only the glow of the TV left to illuminate the room.

Kyle exhaled deeply and rolled over on the bed. Full mast, he decided to take a few more deep breaths to calm himself and get to bed.

One final thought entered his mind before drifting off to sleep, "what would happen if she saw me looking?"

MS