A Nymph in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kalysta followed my gaze and then winced in sympathy. "Looking kinda uncomfortable down there, cutie. Want me to set you free?"

"Please."

Still keeping one palm planted between my breasts, Kalysta worked a finger beneath the elastic of my underwear and pulled it down. I winced a little as the head of my cock remained caught below the waistband until the fairy added a second finger and it sprang back upright with such force that the precum at its tip was sent sailing through the air to land upon my own cheek.

I barely noticed it; I was too busy staring at the monster between my legs.

It was big -- far bigger than ever before. Big enough to make a girl go wide-eyed. Big enough to best an actual pornstar. Big enough to suck myself off? I couldn't help but wonder for a moment. And yet it also seemed smoother and more shapely, somehow -- softer, even, as ridiculous as it felt to apply that word to something so utterly rigid with need. The skin was prettier and less veiny, the head was a bright rosy pink and slick with arousal. Every inch it felt alive with the promise of new sensation; even the feel of the air against my exposed length made me tingle and shiver now.

I was in awe.

"But I'd just thought..."

"You'd thought you'd be trading your dick away for a pussy?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Is that something you were hoping for?" It was an oddly gentle question -- earnest. I wasn't sure I knew the answer to it. None of this was anything I'd actually expected to happen.

"Well, as the proud owner of a pretty great pussy," she continued, "let me just say that there is nothing more quintessentially feminine about what I'm packing than what you are. This body of yours is 100% female. This heart of yours in 100% female, and that's the most important part. Nothing that's attached to you could be anything but woman."

"A lot of transgirls hate their junk," I mumbled vaguely. Sometimes I'd wondered if I was supposed to.

Kalysta shrugged sadly. "It's true. But '8 times a week' sounds like somebody who enjoys their dick to me."

She lifted her palm from my chest for the first time since she'd started and brought it up to cup the underside of my chin and hold my gaze firmly in her own. "Your transition is for you, Alecia. No one gets to define who you are but you. And trust me, the world is full of lesbians who will salivate at what you're packing. You're looking at one of 'em right now." I felt my heart skip a beat as Kalysta flashed me another one of her incorrigible grins. "What can I say? Girlcock is fucking hot. And remember: I've seen your porn, missy; you can't tell me you don't agree."

"But... won't this make it impossible to wear a miniskirt in public and still pass?"

"Oh, but that's the best part -- you're gonna be a grower of the best kind, now. Small enough when soft to pull off yoga pants. Large enough when hard to absolutely fill any girl you fuck. Eleven inches of pure pleasure," she whispered breathily as she ran a hand gently up and down my shaft. I let out a needy whimper, entirely unbidden. God, that felt good. Part of me wanted nothing more in that moment than for Kalysta to just keep going until I came all over myself, but she loosened her grip after the very first stroke and merely traced a single teasing finger across my frenulum instead. I squirmed on the bed.

"Doesn't that sound like fun?" she continued. "To be able to walk around in public just like the cute girl you've always wanted to be -- upbeat, studious, unassuming -- all the while knowing you're packing an absolute monster in your panties? Give all those new girlfriends you're sure to make a very, very nice surprise when they take you home with them."

"Oh, and in case you're worried about... embarrassing public situations," she continued, "I should let you know: As long as you make sure you're not pent up, spontaneous erections aren't really gonna be a thing anymore. You can thank your new hormones for that, by the way. You'll still get hard, of course -- harder than ever, trust me -- but it's a two-way street between your mind and body now. That means you've gotta want it, understand?"

"Uh...." It was getting increasingly difficult to follow her words. Half of my brain was fog and the other half was laser-focused on my straining dick and on just how desperately I wanted it inside her -- her pussy, her mouth, her hands, her ass, it didn't matter. Just somewhere. The touch of nothing but empty air on it was maddening.

A devilish grin spread across her face as she leaned in closer. I could feel her breath, warm and teasing across my neck. "So I guess that means you must want it right this very second, huh?"

Part of me wanted to scream that I wanted it more than I'd ever wanted anything in my entire life, but I felt too overwhelmed by... everything, really, to form actual words. I might have mumbled something. I might have nodded, but I wasn't even sure of that. Maybe I just whimpered. I definitely whimpered.

"Oh, you don't need to say anything, dear," she whispered gently. "It's written all over your face. And uh... all over your cute little tummy too, apparently." She ran a finger along the indentation between my brand new hips and pubic mound and smeared a frankly ridiculous amount of precum onto her fingertip. And then, keeping very deliberate eye contact with me all the while, raised that finger to her lips and licked it completely, utterly clean.

I groaned. My cock twitched and another dollop of precum rolled down to join the one she'd just cleaned up. I was beginning to wonder if I could orgasm without any further physical contact at all. Could my body do that now? Was it going to be forced to do that by this ridiculous, outrageously hot little devil in a tank top? But then she wrapped her fingers around my shaft and every other thought left my brain in a single gasp.

"I think it's about time you blew your first big load of the evening," she said. "Let out a little of that spunk that's been building up ever since I first played with those sensitive new tits of yours. I mean, that's what you want, isn't it?"

"Please..." I managed to pant as I writhed in her grip. The brazen look in her eyes only grew more smouldering.

"Then let yourself go, babe. Let at all go. Cum as a girl for the very first time. Cum for me!"

I couldn't have stopped myself even if I'd wanted to. My balls clenched, my stomach clenched, my everything clenched, and then it all let go at once. A geyser of lust burst out of me -- thinner than normal, but with more force than ever. I writhed in my restraints and my fingers grasped at air. I squealed loud enough to wake the neighbours, but I couldn't possibly have cared. It was incredible. Indescribable. I came all over myself -- my breasts, my tummy, my thighs -- spurt after spurt of it landing warm and wet against my skin. I was lost to sensation -- for a minute or an hour, I could hardly tell. Time was hazy. There was only pleasure now. There was only letting utterly go.

When it finally began to subside, I was panting, euphoric.

I needed more.

...

"My oh my," Kalysta cooed, looking every bit as sultry as she was satisfied. "Somebody sure was pent up."

"I... I still am," I panted.

"I'll bet."

She dipped her finger in a puddle of cum on my stomach and swirled it around on my skin for a while; the contrast of warm semen and cool air gave me goosebumps.

"It's always like this at first, you know," she said. "Human souls just aren't accustomed to having quite so much... lustful energy coursing around in them. It can feel a little overwhelming. Or, y'know, maybe it's that whole 'finally actualizing a decade of unspoken desires' thing. Either or." She winked at me. "Either way, it's gonna take a lot more for you to feel satiated than you're used to. But hey, with a chick this eager at your disposal for the evening, you're not exactly about to complain about that, now are you?"

Rather than wait for an answer, she leaned down and slowly ran her tongue up the length of my thigh, carefully lapping up the streaks of girlcum that had landed there. She rolled them around in her mouth like some sort of erotic sommelier, keeping eye contact with me all the while.

"Mmm... salty. Tastes a bit like sour plums. I like it." She swallowed audibly. "Now you try."

She gave me no time to object -- not that I would have at this point. My mouth hung open in a hazy stupor and when she gently pushed her cum-slick fingers inside, I closed my lips around them as if by instinct.

And I sucked.

I savored.

"Good girl," she cooed. "Thirsty girl."

Something deep within my soul quivered at her words. The skin of Kalysta's fingers felt so soft and supple beneath my tongue, and the sticky passion coating them filled my head with the scent of something potent and primal and wild. I decided right then that I really did want to suck myself off; I wanted to feel an entire load of this flooding my mouth.

"Does my needy girl want more?"

"Yes...." I panted.

"Good. Because so do I." And with that, she swung herself around so that her head was poised directly above the monster between my legs and then she paused just long enough to make eye contact with me before swallowing it in a single, practised motion.

My eyes flew open and I writhed beneath her, my torso rising as far off the bed as my restraints would allow. I could feel her tongue moving inside her mouth, lapping up and down my shaft, twisting circles around the head with unnatural dexterity. If before I had been overwhelmed by the intensity of a simple motion, now I was overwhelmed by their multiplicity; she was everywhere at once -- caressing me, soothing me, teasing me, urging me -- her lips and tongue dancing all across the surface of my erection.

My breath came in gasps. My muscles strained. It didn't matter that I'd just come a minute earlier; I needed to come again. I needed to come down her throat. I needed-

And then, just as abruptly as she'd began, Kalysta pulled her mouth back off my cock, leaving me with a single slow caress of her tongue and a playful kiss on the head.

I felt dizzy with passion.

"That was... I was... I..."

Kalysta's laugh was like warm chocolate. "Gods, I love it when a girl's mind is too full of fuck to even talk properly. Just so you know, I'll be expecting you to return the favor before the night's out, missy."

"I... I don't really have much experience," I panted, still quivering in the aftershocks of the edge she'd hurled me towards.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll do fine," she said. "You've got some nymph in you now, remember; we have a way with these things. Also, you're hot as fuck."

"I... am?" I felt a sudden tugging at my heartstrings -- strong enough that even my arousal was forgotten for a moment. "Like, for real?"

"For real," she nodded. "You are 100%, verifiable smoking cutie -- one part nerd and two parts sex. The kind of girl you'd want to teach you calculus and then smother you in her tits. I mean, have a look for yourself."

She slipped two fingers down between her tits and then somehow her cell phone was back in her hands again, almost like a magic trick. Or maybe it really was magic, who knows? She tapped the screen a few times and then flipped it around to hold in front of my face. I took a shallow breath.

Was that... me?

The phone claimed it was showing me the video from the front camera, but it was a face I'd never seen before. And yet... it had just enough familiarity to its shape to feel like I knew it. Like I could wear it and feel like it was mine -- softer, rounder, with ruddier cheeks and more freckles, but... comfortable, somehow.

I eyed the camera warily, then wiggled my nose and scrunched my mouth from side to side, as if testing that it really was myself I was looking at and not a video feed of some other woman colluding in an elaborate joke at my expense -- even now, I couldn't quite bring myself to trust this impossibility. But the face in the screen wiggled back at me, made every silly face that I made in perfect synchrony. I smiled unconsciously at how ridiculous this all looked and she smiled right back at me. She was radiant. She was hot.

I was hot.

I felt a strange upwelling of emotion and tears began to form in the corner of my eyes. I didn't even notice until my vision started to grow blurry and I felt the wetness of them sliding down my cheek.

Was this... joy? Relief? It felt as though a weight upon my psyche had suddenly lifted -- a weight I'd been carrying around for so long that I could only notice it by its absence. I'd thought it was normal to feel the way I did. I mean, everyone is at least a little discontent with themselves, aren't they? But when I looked at my new face, at the way it looked when I smiled, the world itself suddenly felt more vibrant. It was absurd, impossible, and yet I was that girl in the camera now and no one would ever be able to think otherwise about me ever again.

"Thank you," I breathed softly. "I mean, I still don't really know if any of this is real, but thank youghsdfedfs-"

My words were cut off in a strangled gasp as I felt Kalysta's lips wrap around my dick again -- apparently not even an interlude as emotional as this one was enough to make my new endowment soften.

"You can thank me by cumming down my throat," she said matter-of-factly, pulling herself just far enough off of me to speak. "We'll call that a 'win-win'." And then she swallowed me again.

Her ministrations were gentler this time, like being carried on a warm river of pleasure instead of hurled head-first over a cliff. I might have objected to her interrupting such a profound and personal moment so bluntly, but frankly her tongue felt too good to care. Somehow I still needed this. I wasn't just high on the euphoria of becoming, I was drenched in lust of a hue and texture that I'd never known before.

Kalysta gave my balls a gentle squeeze and I groaned. Just minutes ago, they'd pumped out a bigger load than they ever had in my whole life, and yet they still felt so full. She pressed her lips worshipfully against them as she stroked my shaft and this time my breath escaped in a moan.

"Y'know...." she drawled, gently bouncing my heavy testicles between her palms, "Since I've got my hands very full down here, why don't you play with your tits this time? Give those new sweater puppies of yours a proper test drive. You like the sound of that?"

I did very much.

With a sly grin, Kalysta snapped her fingers and the ribbons binding my wrists went slack and dissolved into stardust. I rubbed the faint indents they'd left in my skin for a moment and then took a deep breath and looked down at the massive swell of my own breasts. I hesitated for a moment, even now just a little afraid they might be a mirage which would dissolve upon the slightest contact.

Kalysta looked up at me -- a strand of saliva still linking her lips to to the head of my dick -- and grinned incorrigibly. "What're you waiting for, girl? Do it."

I did it.

The first contact was so electric that my eyes squeezed shut with a whimper. This was nothing like all the times I'd played with my nipples before -- their size, their texture, the bountiful swell of flesh beneath them. These were a woman's breasts. A woman's tits -- massive and aching and shaped like sex.

My tits.

God, it felt incredible -- everything felt incredible. The fingers on my nipples, the mouth on my dick, the knowledge that this body was mine now. Every sensation was experienced in meticulous detail: the softness of my skin, the way my hands sank deep into my bosom as I pressed against it, the stiffness of my nipples and how it felt to rub and squeeze and twist them, as well as the wetness and texture of the nymph's skillful tongue as it tended to the insistent erotic pressure between my legs.

I cupped my hands beneath my bosom, trying to gauge the weight of it and how it would feel to carry around for the rest of my life -- how they would sway when I walked or dangle when I bent over or bounce when I skipped down stairs. Yet somehow I knew that no matter how heavy, I would relish their weight -- that even as a burden, they would be a blessing. If I felt their pull with every step I took from now on, that just meant I'd never be able to forget I was a woman.

I took gentle hold of one breast with both hands and raised it towards my lips, reaching out my tongue to tentatively lick across the surface of my nipple.

"Ahh!"

My girlcock twitched hard enough at the sensation that I felt it slap Kalypsa in the cheek. She laughed.

"Woah, somebody liked that." She ran her tongue from base to tip again and then looked me straight in the eyes. "I think you should try sucking on it."

The nipple was inside my mouth immediately and I sucked and squirmed and sucked some more.

"Both of them at once."

It was a little trickier to raise the second nipple to my lips without letting the first slip out, but I did as I was told and it felt gloriously wanton -- stuffing as much tit into my mouth as it could hold, nipples rubbing back and forth deliciously against each other as I suckled at my breasts like a starving whore. I could feel myself rapidly nearing the edge of orgasm again, a tell-tale tingling beginning to rise up my shaft as Kalysta worked it with her expert mouth. I was going to cum again. I was going to cum with my legs bound to my bed and my own tits in my mouth and I loved every part of this.

Oh god... Oh god, oh god, oh god...

And then Kalysta just... stopped. The sheen of her saliva on my dick felt chilly without her lips and tongue to warm it. I glanced up at her, seeing her watching me with an unreadable expression on her face. I was panting.

"I'm so close..." I breathed; it almost sounded like pleading.

"I know you are! But first I want to see you do just one more little thing for me."

"Name it." I think I would have done almost anything for her at this point.

"Oh, don't worry; I think you'll like this one." She twirled two fingertips through the air and the ribbons binding my ankles sprang to life and rearranged themselves in a whirl of pastel starlight. They released their grip on my mattress and coiled further up my legs, forcibly spreading them and raising them into the air above me before I could even think of moving. The fairy's wings fluttered intently as she wove elaborate patterns in the air with her fingertips, playing cat's cradle on threads of magic only she could see. I felt a ribbon slide beneath my shoulders and pull me forward even as the ones around my legs guided them backwards until my feet were past my head and I was flaunting my ass like a gymnast begging to be buttfucked.

...did I want to be buttfucked?

And then a last few ribbons caught my wrists and secured them against my legs and I was well and truly bound in place.

Correction: I was in bondage.

If Kalysta had pulled this stunt a half hour ago, I think it would have snapped my back in half, but it barely even felt uncomfortable now. At the very least, my joints ached far less than my erection still did, even now twitching in pursuit of the orgasm it had been denied by a hair's breadth. My dick was so long now and I was bent so far forward that it nearly brushed my face. I could see the precum dangling from the slit. I could... smell it -- tangy and potent and faintly floral. It was the scent of a desperately aroused woman, the kind of scent that made you want to bury yourself between her thighs and satisfy her needs.