A Nymph in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit, I was turned on by my own smell now.

I glanced up at my captor, who just grinned enigmatically down at me. There was a moment of pointed silence, broken only by my own labored breathing. And then another. And another. When was she going to-

"Finish yourself off with your own mouth."

I didn't even hesitate. The moment the words were spoken, I bent my body the rest of the distance and wrapped my lips around my rigid, quivering cock.

"Mmmmmm!"

The head felt almost molten in my mouth, so engorged and wet it was. I could taste myself, I could taste Kalysta, I could even taste a hint of the load I was about to let loose. I wanted it, needed it -- whether to cum or to be filled with cum, I wasn't even sure anymore. But as I lapped at my slit and ran my tongue in rapid circles around the base of the glans, I felt myself pass the point of no return and my balls begin to pump.

Oh god. Oh goddddddd....

I held on for dear life as my orgasm seized me, licking and sucking myself through a second incredible climax of the night. Blast after blast of scalding cum splattered against my tongue and down my throat and yet somehow I neither flinched or gagged or let even a single drop spill. I'd never sucked a cock in my life before, but somehow I felt ready for this. I was hungry for this.

There was a gorgeous woman in my bed -- bound in ribbons, ass in the air, taking a huge load in her mouth and moaning in shameless ecstasy while she did so -- and that woman was me. Had I always wanted to be this kind of a slut and just lacked the confidence to express it? Or would a body like this make anyone a slut?

"Now be a good girl and share." Kalysta leaned in and stroked my hair, and then gently pushed my head off my own cock -- I let go of it with surprising reluctance. But she replaced it with her lips immediately, pressing into me with a ravenous kiss, tongue searching my mouth for any parts of my load I hadn't yet had the chance to swallow.

I could feel a last few drops of semen dribbling out of my cock onto my tummy while we Frenched over a mouthful of my own cum, the hot stickiness of it getting steadily smeared between our tongues as they danced. When she pulled away, a thick white strand of it dangled between our mouths, linking them together like a perverted thread of fate.

"Did you like that?" she asked.

"I loved that."

"Glad to see you being more honest." She ruffled my hair and gave me a playful flick on the forehead. "It feels pretty good to be honest, doesn't it?"

"I spent a lot of years being honest with a lot of people and it never got me tits before."

She snickered. "Yeah, well, the world's a bitch and I'm just one nymph. But hey, I do what I can." Then she stretched out her arms and cracked her knuckles. "Anywho, I don't think you're planning to run off anymore." She snapped her fingers and the ribbons binding me all dissolved into glitter, resulting in a very graceless flop onto the bed with my limbs splayed in all directions. I gave them a few experimental stretches before pulling myself upright again; I was still trembling slightly in the aftershocks of orgasm.

Kalypsa plopped her generous butt down on the bed beside me as I did so, making the both of us bounce on the mattress.

"So... how're you feeling?" she asked softly.

"High on my own body." I traced a finger through the few drops of cum that had dripped onto my tummy and then started to lick it clean; the salty tang of my fluids was remarkably pleasant. "Did you also make me into a cumslut with that magic of yours, I wonder?"

"Would you be upset if I said I had?"

"Probably not," I admitted. It felt silly to harbor any shame about that sort of thing right now. I'd moved through fear and disbelief, into euphoria and naked arousal, and now I was someplace quieter. Still turned on, but... quieter. Contented, almost?

Kalypsa shrugged. "Cum's fun. On my face, down my throat, between my tits, there's nothing better than making a cute girl explode all over you, imo. And I hope you don't think I'm a bad act to follow."

"You're a bombshell."

"So are you." The fairy slowly intertwined her fingers with mine and flashed me a smile that would have melted my heart in seconds if it wasn't already floating away in the clouds somewhere. And then she guided that hand onto her thigh, tracing the hem of her booty shorts all the way up to the waistband. And then -- without breaking eye contact -- she slipped those fingers beneath the elastic of her panties and down to cup her pussy.

Her incredibly wet pussy.

"You feel that?" she asked. "That's your fault, girl. Every squishy, dripping inch of it."

'Wet' didn't feel adequate to describe the slick heat I felt against my palm. It felt like she'd made a bigger mess between her thighs than I had tonight and I'd already spurted twice; I was surprised it wasn't running down her leg by this point. Or maybe it was and I'd just been too busy being blown to notice?

"Well, babe?" She leaned into me and whispered huskily in my ear. "You gonna take responsibility for this?"

"P- pardon?"

Kalysta rolled her eyes and flicked me playfully across the forehead. "That means frig me, you sexy dumbstruck kitten."

I practically squeaked. "Oh! Right! Obviously!"

I began rubbing my palm up and down across her mound, tentatively feeling out the shape of it beneath her shorts with my fingers -- the incredible plumpness of her outer lips, the soft muscle of her inner thighs, the way even the smallest motions made squelching sounds between her legs. My hand brushed over something rigid in its explorations and Kalysta's thighs clenched around my wrist.

"Yeah, that's the stuff," she groaned. "Blessed Aphrodite, you have no idea how hard it was not to play with myself while you were tied up like that, but I wanted to save all of this for you. Consider it... positive reinforcement."

"For what?"

"For being, babe," she laughed. "I don't think you've quite gotten it through your head yet the kind of effect you're going to have on people -- especially the ones you've got the hots for. And so I'm gonna help you with that."

I swallowed hard.

If she'd only said it with words, I might have found some way to disbelieve it, even now -- 'I must have misheard her', 'She's just laying it on thick to be nice', 'She must be desperate and I'm the only one in arm's reach'. And yet...

I'd drifted through so many years of my life like a brown cardboard box -- occasionally useful, never exciting, usually folded in a corner somewhere trying not to take up space. I'd even stopped noticing it, like it was some indelible quality of myself as a person; the sky was blue, the sun rose in the East, and no one would ever desire me.

And yet, I could feel the heat of Kalysta's desire leaking all over my palm as I held it against her. She wanted me. She was aroused by me -- whether by my body or my voice or the way I melted in her hands, it scarcely mattered.

...she'd called me cute.

Maybe the sun really was rising in the west now and the sky was vivid with every rainbow hue of a better life. A life where I stopped acting like it was safer not to want things, where I left behind the confines I'd built brick-by-brick around myself for too many years now to count. If the world was going see me as someone different from now on, then maybe this was my chance to decide who that someone was going to be.

"Less daydreaming, more fingering."

"Sorry, sorry!" I squeaked and redoubled my efforts inside her panties. I didn't exactly have confidence in my ladykilling skills, but I had watched a lot of practical demonstrations over the years and I applied that knowledge with the diligence of a woman who had something to prove to herself. And from the way Kalysta started squirming and the doofy smile tugging at the corner of her mouth, she seemed to be enjoying it. Her wings brushed lightly against my shoulders whenever she twitched and I could feel the wonderful fullness of her breasts pressing into my side.

I ran my free hand through her hair and then hesitated only a moment before pulling the fairy in for a kiss; Kalysta's tongue was inside me immediately, waltzing its consent with my own. I could still faintly taste my semen upon her lips, but there was also cinnamon and something even spicier. I pressed a finger into her clit while we kissed and felt her moan all the way down my throat.

It was a good feeling. I made her do it again.

When she finally pulled her lips away from mine, she was gasping from breath; I was too, I realized.

"God, you're great," she said.

"I am?"

"I mean, you're clearly an amateur at this, but you're earnest and adorable and with a bod that could tempt a sacred virgin." She winked at me. "Aren't ya glad I'm so good at this job?"

"I-"

"Gods above, I'm gonna fuck you completely and utterly dry before this night is out, missy. You may think your balls are bottomless now, but by the time I'm done with you tonight, even you'll be shooting blanks. That's a promise."

She cupped a hand around my scrotum and I abruptly realized I was at full-mast again without even being touched. But before I could come up with anything to say in reply, my seductress just laughed and bopped me on the nose. "Cutie. Now how about you help me out of these shorts, hmm? I mean, this pussy isn't gonna eat itself."

"R- right!"

She raised herself off the bed just far enough for me to pull her shorts down over her prodigious ass, and her underwear along with them. Gooey threads of the nymph's arousal glistened like a perverse spiderweb as I slowly peeled the fabric away from her skin; some of them were so thick that they didn't break until I'd worked her panties down below her knees.

I vaguely searched about with one hand for a clear spot on the ground to place her clothing -- unwilling to take my eyes away from the nymph's naked body for even a moment. Kalysta leaned back with a knowing grin on her face and spread her legs to give me a better view as I kneeled in front of her.

"This is your first time seeing a real live pussy, isn't it? Y'know, not counting porn and all."

I nodded mutely.

"Not a lot of action going on in the closet, after all," she quipped. "Is it as good as you'd fantasized about?"

"Better." I found myself thinking suddenly of all the poets throughout the centuries who'd grasped for words to describe impossible, unearthly beauty and felt myself in league with them; even an angel's countenance could be no more sublime than this flower whose nectar still clung to my fingers. Every inch of Kalysta's inner thighs was slick and shiny with it and her mound was more picture-perfect than I'd even thought possible, like the gods themselves had sculpted it from the raw essence of sex. Her outer lips were puffy and swollen with arousal, her inner lips a delicate pink, and her clit so shamelessly prominent that even a blind virgin could find it.

And the smell was... intense, like wild apricots mixed with fresh-cut cedar and hot mulled wine -- cloying and primal and heady with desire. If I'd been turned on by the scent of my own arousal, then hers was thrice as strong; I could feel it filling my head and my consciousness drifting away with it.

"Well, I'll have you know that nymph pussy is the best damn pussy in the whole wide world," she continued. "You should feel privileged that you get to have this for your first." Then she threw me an absolutely smouldering gaze. "Eat me."

I buried my face between her thighs without hesitation. Kalysta groaned.

"That's right." She gripped the back of my head and pressed it tight against herself. "Eat me like the starving lesbian you are."

Even with my mouth pressed against her cunt, I couldn't help but smile. 'Lesbian.' 'I'm a lesbian.' It had a nice ring to it. And if she was going to taste this good, then I wasn't about to stop starving until she drowned me.

I ran my tongue greedily up and down Kalysta's slit, trailing kisses on every soft and sensitive part of her flesh. I savored the taste, the smell, the sounds she made as I serviced her. I even savored the shamelessness of how empty my mind felt now of any other thought beyond worshipping pussy; I existed in this moment solely to bring another woman sexual pleasure and my soul resounded with joy that I was allowed to. If I'd been able to pull my eyes away from her molten slickness, I might have noticed how flushed Kalysta's face had rapidly become, or the way her fingers squirmed and intermittently clutched at the bedsheets, but the entire universe now existed solely between her thighs.

"That's it," she panted. "Y- you're doing great, kitten. Keep it up, j- just like that. Feels so good to finally-"

I took the ample hardness of her clit between my lips and sucked.

"Oh shit-"

I ran my tongue in circles around it, savoring the texture of her rigid flesh and the contrast with the soft folds that surrounded it.

"Shit, shit, shit, I barely even-"

I felt Kalysta's thighs clench against my cheeks and I just started licking faster, suckling like a whore who hadn't had pussy in a decade -- which, strictly speaking, was true.

"Sweet slutty Sappho, I needed this," she cried. "You made me need this so bad, kitten. You and your cute little face and your perfect tits and your huge fucking- godsdamnit, I'm cumming! Don't stop! Don't you dare stop!"

I ate the fairy through her orgasm, my face pressed so tight against her mound that I could feel every orgasmic contraction pulsing through it. She cried out with shameless, triumphant ecstasy -- the sounds of a woman who knows what she wants and is getting it. And, frankly, I felt pretty euphoric myself, like I was awash on a river of shared delight; there was nowhere in the world I wanted to be more in that moment than between the legs of a pretty girl who was cumming.

And eventually, as both her noises and her thrashing began to quiet, I pulled just far enough away to admire my handiwork.

...and felt her legs close around my neck and pull me closer again immediately.

"I didn't say you could stop." Her voice was breathy, but commanding. "You don't get to stop." She placed a hand firmly on the back of my head and pushed it into her soaking pussy again. "I need another one and I need it right fucking now. Keep eating me, keep...." Her voice trailed off in a strangled groan as I complied, but her hands only gripped me tighter.

I lavished Kalysta's needy cunt with all the devotion I still could muster, content to forget about oxygen entirely if I could just live off her nectar instead. At some point she started bucking back into me, grinding her slick pussy all over my face; a steady stream of expletives tumbled from her mouth as she face-fucked me, barely even coherent between all the gasps and guttural groans she was making -- no, that I was forcing her to make. It was frenzied, furious lovemaking -- a test of physical endurance as much as oral skill -- but I was determined to give the horny fairy everything she wanted and more.

"Oh, you s- sweet little slut," she moaned, somehow still having the composure to ruffle my hair even as she ground her cunt against my face.

"Your sweet little slut," I replied impulsively -- or at least as close to a reply as anyone could manage with their mouth full of pussy. But whether because she'd actually understood my words or just from the vibrations they sent through her flesh, I felt Kalysta's cunt clench down -- hard -- and a geyser of fluid sprayed out of it, like a pipe had just burst.

"F- fuuuuuuuck...."

Again and again, her pussy clenched in orgasm and its nectar gushed all over my face -- across my forehead, down my chin, and, best of all, into my open mouth. Kalysta's cries sounded loud enough to wake the whole neighbourhood this time and that only made me feel prouder -- let them hear what I was doing to her.

When the fairy finally released her thighs' grip on me, my hair was matted to my face and we were both panting.

"S- see?" she breathed. "Told you you'd have a knack for it." Her legs were visibly trembling and she seemed to be having difficulty coordinating her fingers.

I took a few steadying breaths of my own and peeled a lock of wet hair away from my eye. I gave it an experimental squeeze with one hand and her juices dripped from it like I'd just stepped out of the shower.

"I'll have you know, I only squirt for the really cute ones." Kalysta was wearing the doofiest, contented smirk on her face. "...although it looks like I'm not the only girl here who needs to squirt," she noted as her gaze drifted down between my legs.

I was aware of how rigidly erect I was, of course. But when I followed the fairy's eyes further down, I saw that a tiny puddle of precum had actually formed on the floor between my legs where my cock had been freely drooling its need while I serviced her.

"That was the hottest thing I've seen in my life," I said with just a twinge of self-consciousness. "Of course I'm... drippy."

"You're nymph-touched now, girl; you're going to be drippy a lot." She reached out and gave the tip of my cock a playful tap with her finger. "But that just means having extra motivation to get really good at doing something about it. So where did you wanna start?"

I watched another strand of pre-cum dangle from my glans as I searched for the words to properly articulate an answer.

"I mean, I could just tell you to jack yourself off for me and I'm sure you'd love it," she continued lightly, as if discussing nothing more salacious than the weather. "Maybe get you to cum on my face and make a nice sloppy mess of it. We could make out afterward until you're sloppy with it, too; I'm sure a girl like you could get off on being forced to wear her own load, now couldn't you?"

She watched my cock for a response and it twitched honestly. She licked her lips.

"But I'll bet that isn't what you want the most right now, is it? Not after being smothered by your first real cunt."

She shifted her legs on the bed, and while it could have plausibly been an attempt to get more comfortable, it was impossible not to also see it as an invitation. The fairy's eyes twinkled. "So, what do you want to do with that dick of yours, kitten? I'm listening."

Though I'd lapped up a flood of her nectar just moments before, my throat felt suddenly dry. I took a deep breath.

"It's okay to ask for what you want, Alecia," she said gently. "I just want to hear you say it."

That was the rub, wasn't it? But if I was going to be the woman she'd given me the chance to be -- that I wanted to be, deep in my soul -- that meant leaving my old cage behind.

"...I want to put it inside you."

"Louder."

"I want to fuck you! I want to push my dick inside you and feel your wetness all over it. I want to suck your tits and pound your pussy and-"

"-and give me another screaming orgasm while you blast your load deep inside my cunt?" She paused just long enough to drink up my stammering. "Because I'd like that a whole damn lot."

I nodded helplessly.

"Good!"

Kalysta swivelled her butt around on the bed so that there was more room for me to comfortably mount her, then laid back and gave me the smuggest little 'come-hither' with her finger. I followed like an obedient puppy and then carefully straddled her on the bed.

"I- I'm not going to squash your wings if I lean too hard on you, am I?" I felt suddenly hesitant; they looked so delicate on the bed beneath her.