A Nymph in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fairy just scoffed. "I was built for this, girl. Whatever you think you can do to me, I can take it. Now fuck me already."

I took just a moment to admire her freckles and the way her multi-hued hair fanned out against my pillow; with her wings spread beneath her, she was a riot of color on the bed. I left a fleeting kiss on her lips and then a deeper one down the valley of her cleavage before pulling back and carefully aligning the head of my cock with her sopping entrance -- even the momentary friction of brushing along its exterior was enough to make me gasp. How much more intense was it going to be inside her?

I took a deep breath.

Kalysta locked her sultry gaze with mine and grinned. "Split me in half, babe."

I pushed inside.

"Oh god...."

I'd often fantasized, over the years, about what it would feel like to be inside a real pussy -- the slickness of it, the texture, the way it would mould itself to my shape. And yet none of that could have prepared me for the real deal. Kalysta's passage was molten velvet -- fold upon fold of ever-changing, enveloping sensation. And despite being so drenched that friction was nearly an afterthought, it was still a tight squeeze to push into, like her muscles were actively bearing down against me as I penetrated her. Or was I just that big now?

The fairy groaned a happy duet with me as I slowly pressed deeper and deeper inside her until every last inch of me had been swallowed by her cunt.

...was that little bulge in her stomach my doing?

"Yeah, that's the stuff," she groaned, wiggling her butt like she was trying to adjust to my size. Even this small motion buried me in sensation -- sparks of velvet electricity tingling up and down my shaft as a thousand tiny tongues lapped at its surface. My eyes squeezed shut and I started breathing shallowly.

Long seconds passed in stillness.

"Y'know," the nymph quipped, "typically when one is doing the nasty, they use their hips a little more."

"I... I don't think I can."

"Too overwhelmed to move? Or just worried that you're gonna pop the moment you do?" She traced a finger down her tummy until it passed over the bulge I'd made in it, then pressed down.

"T- the latter," I hissed.

The fairy's grin was almost predatory. "Well, then I suppose I'll just have to make you pop before we start moving."

My eyes flew open as she started doing... something with her pussy -- something incredible. It felt as though every muscle inside it was moving independently, coaxing and teasing and milking me with a deftness that surely no human could replicate -- like being given a handjob with a silken glove while wet lips kissed and suckled my every contour.

There was an effortful satisfaction on Kalysta's face as she worked her insides; I wasn't moving, she wasn't moving, and yet she was still unquestionably forcing me to cum. I just stared back at her helplessly as I felt my balls clench and my load begin surging irrepressibly up my shaft.

"Don't worry, sweetie," she whispered. "I like it when a girl can't hold back. It's flattering. Now spurt for me...."

"C- cumming..." I gasped and trembled and impulsively twined my fingers with Kalysta's own as I rode out my orgasm. Even while on top of her, I somehow still felt completely at her mercy; I couldn't even muster the coordination to thrust back against her, only to experience.

"Mmmm... that's a nice big load," she murmured. "I'll bet you're going to make a lot of girls very happy."

"Is that a- all it takes?" I started giggling through the aftershocks. "A dick that cums like a firehose: exactly what every lesbian is looking for."

"Oh, you'd be surprised." Kalysta licked her lips as my cock kept on pumping inside her. "I know I'm a tough act to follow, but I think you'll be inspiring. And even if the first cutie you bring home can't properly appreciate your... charm points, there'll be other girls -- Selene as my witness, there'll be a lot of girls."

"In c- case you forgot, I was a virgin when I went to bed tonight; that's a lot of years of being bad at this stuff."

But the fairy just shook her head. "That was just some guy who used to live here. How many girls is Alecia going to bring home and fuck on this bed?"

She patted the mattress for emphasis and I felt suddenly like Alecia very much wanted to try.

"Although speaking of which," the fairy continued, shifting her pelvis around my dick, "you still haven't fucked me on this bed yet and I'm getting tired of sitting still."

"I've b- barely even stopped cumming," I winced.

"So what?" Kalysta pushed me backward onto the bed and straddled me cowgirl-style without letting my cock out of her silken grip. "I'm a nymph; with the proper motivation, my refractory period is basically zilch. And -- at least for tonight -- so is yours. So how about we make the most of that fact?"

She started moving her hips up and down on top of me -- slowly at first, but rapidly picking up a mesmerizing pace. I watched as her tits began to jiggle, then bounce, then heave up and down so forcefully that they threatened to break free of the confines of her top altogether. I might even have tried to assist with that if I hadn't been so preoccupied with writhing beneath her and trying not to hyperventilate.

"And remember," she said, "when you feel the next load coursing up your dick, don't do anything silly like trying to hold back. I want it all. Flood me."

I lasted almost 45 seconds this time. Kalysta didn't even slow down as I cried out my orgasm and soon my moans were coming out as squeals.

"Good girl," she breathed as she rode me. "That's number two. Let's see how long it takes you to give me a third."

I clung to her body for dear life as I lost myself in white. The pleasure was so enveloping, so constant, that it was hard for me to even know where my orgasm ended -- or if it even had. I felt like I was floating.

...I was literally floating?

I looked around in sudden alarm as I realized that the bed was several feet below me now. I was only spared the pull of gravity -- as far as I could tell -- by the grip of Kalysta's legs around my back and the hummingbird-like fluttering of her wings behind her.

"Don't look so surprised," she snickered without even slowing the relentless pounding of her ass against me. "A nymph's at her strongest when she's fucking. I could probably piledrive you through the floor right now if I wanted to. But I'd much rather bounce on your dick until your balls run dry. Sweet merciful Aphrodite, I love my job."

"Y- you're absurd," I gasped, instinctively clinging onto her even tighter. "Ridiculous. How could a- any other girl hope to compete?"

"Then you better enjoy me while you can."

She kept on riding me with an almost feral enthusiasm; if it weren't for all the delicious padding around her ass, I think she might have ground my pelvis into dust already. Every slam of her hips made my cock do fascinating things to the contour of her tummy and while such relentless stimulation ought to have passed from pleasurable to painful long ago, my new body felt like it could still easily take it -- no, it still craved it.

"Suck on my tits," she commanded, her voice sounding nearly as breathy with passion as my own. She grabbed the underside of her tank top with one hand and tossed it off over her head in a single heedless motion.

"Ack-"

Something rigid struck me in the shoulder and I tensed, sending whatever it was tumbling onto the ground below us with a clattering sound.

Kalysta actually stopped fucking me for long enough to slap her own forehead. "Godsdammit."

I tried to turn around to see what had happened -- a remarkably tricky maneuver when suspended in a sex position not even the Kama Sutra would have thought possible. "Oh geeze, your phone..."

So I guess it wasn't a literal conjuring trick after all.

"It's fine, it's fine," she sighed. "I mean, what's the point of a screen protector if you never put it through its paces, right? I blame your dick being too damn big to think straight."

I frowned. "If it's my fault it's broken, I promise I can pay to-"

Kalysta just tapped me gently on the forehead. "That was a compliment, not a complaint, you doofus. Though I might complain for real if you let yourself go soft over this. C'mon, eyes up here."

She gently tilted my chin upward until my gaze was level with her tits -- her massive, naked, perfect tits. As form-fitting as the fairy's tank top had seemed, it had apparently still been constraining her true power. I felt my mouth drift open of its own accord.

"Right now," she whispered, "the only thing you need to think about is these."

I felt transfixed. Even without touching them, the weight of her bosom was palpable, like she could pin a girl to the bed with nothing but her breasts. They were dappled with freckles and glinting with the faintest sheen of sweat and so massive that I couldn't have encircled even one with both my hands put together -- but by all the gods that apparently existed in this world, I sure wanted to try.

"I'd say 'Be as rough as you want'," she continued, "but I know you're a softie, so instead I'll say: 'Be rougher'."

Her eyes glinted with a feral hunger and I responded by immediately burying my face in one breast and my hand in the other. I squeezed.

"Mmmm, that's the stuff...." Kalysta's eyes fluttered shut and she resumed pounding her ass against me. "Keep on groping me. Never stop groping me. Give me another orgasm, you slutty little sweetheart."


I lost track of how many times the both of us came after that. We fucked in the air, on the bed, against the wall -- from behind, beneath, beside, and several more implausible directions after that. It was an exultant, ecstatic, celebration of the sort of womanhood I had now, and by the time I really did run out of semen, I felt a deeper contentment in my soul than I'd known was possible.

Also: it kind of hurt to move.

"I didn't even know it was possible to have this much sex in one evening," I panted as we sprawled lazily beside each other on the bed.

"Well, I did," Kalysta replied, "and I still thought you were incredible, babe."

"I bet you say that to all the girls."

"I do! But only because they're all incredible." She snuggled against my shoulder and played at my hair with a finger. "Though if you really want me to grade you, I'd say you were about... 71% better than the usual lay. Give or take."

I laughed. "Gee, thanks."

"Boosting your self-esteem is what I'm here for."

"That and getting dicked down until your legs are jello."

"Well, that too, obviously." She leaned over and left a fleeting kiss on the head of my well-drained cock and even now it twitched in response; while I no longer felt a consuming physiological need to fuck, and my last two orgasms had barely produced a single drop of cum, I somehow felt like I could still muster up another one if I were given sufficient encouragement. It was kind of scary, to be honest.

"Am I... always going to be this horny now?" I asked tentatively.

"Well, it usually levels off a bit after the first night or two," Kalysta replied, "but... a little bit, yeah. I mean, you've got a little piece of nymph grafted onto your soul now and that means being really fucking lusty -- it's a package deal. But hey, needing to jack it three or four times a day is a pretty small price for tits like those, don't ya think?"

She gave one of my nipples a playful flick.

"Oh no, I get to have more and better orgasms," I said dryly. "Gasp."

"Word of warning: you miiiight find that masturbation isn't enough to satisfy you anymore. Don't get me wrong -- it'll still feel great and it'll still take the edge off, but you'll probably find yourself feeling a little... pent up and restless if you can't bury it in a real girl on a regular basis. So let me give you a free tip to get you started with that. You remember Julie Park?"

I frowned uncertainly. "I'm not sure I-...wait, you don't mean the mousy girl who TAs some of the intro CompSci labs?" I knew her to see her, but we'd rarely interacted much; she always seemed like the type who was happier not to be talked to.

"She's a massive lesbian."

I blinked. "...huh?"

"And I mean massive -- the kind of lesbian who makes an alt account just so she can tweet from work about how much she wishes she was being smothered by tits instead. About five times subbier than you are and she's single; if you just go be your charming self where she can see you, I bet you could have her bent over and begging for it within a week."

"...how do you know this?" If I side-eyed the fairy any harder, I risked having my eyeballs roll out of my skull entirely. "Have you been spying on everyone I've ever interacted with?"

"A good puppetmaster never spoils the illusion that everything is a part of their master plan." She wiggled her fingers dramatically. "But you did give me the best orgasm I've had in weeks, so I'll level with you -- the fact I know this is actually a complete coincidence."

"Then-"

She pressed a finger to my lips. "It's also a private coincidence, so I'll have to leave you to puzzle out exactly where this knowledge came from on your own time. Everyone loves a good mystery, right?"

...they totally fucked, didn't they.

"Anyway, I should go freshen up," she said. "Mind if I use your bathroom?"

I smiled helplessly. "My home is your home. At this point, I wouldn't even stop you taking the last slice of cheesecake out of the fridge."

"I might just take you up on that." She bounced to her feet, wings fluttering lightly behind her as she began scooping up her clothing off the floor.

I watched a thick rivulet of my cum ooze out from her pussy and slowly trickle down her inner thigh.

"I, um...." I frowned, staring at it. "Since you were so, um... encouraging about it from the start, I kinda just assumed..." And I may also have been too horny to think straight. "But, just to make it completely clear and unambiguous... There's no chance of me actually getting you pregnant, right?"

Kalysta paused to scoop up the trail of cum from her thigh and very deliberately suck that finger clean before grinning at me. "Is that a fear or a fetish, missy?"

"I'm not-"

"Wondering what I'd look like with a big swollen tummy and milk dripping from my tits? Or what it would taste like to suck it all out of me? To know that you made me like that -- pumped my womb so full that the whole rest of the world couldn't help but know."

I swallowed slowly, but Kalysta just tapped me lightly on the nose and laughed.

"Either way, I'm on the pill; a working girl like me can't afford to be dragging a gaggle of munchkins around and there's no way I'm giving up fucking. But you might still be able to put a bun in some other girl's oven, if you put your mind to it. Use this power responsibly. Or, y'know, fuck her in the butt instead."

She spun around in place and skipped off towards the bathroom like a woman whose legs hadn't been made to give out beneath her just 20 minutes earlier. I simply shook my head and smiled -- she'd given me enough virility to put pornstars to shame and I still couldn't hope to keep up with her.

So instead, I stretched my own sore muscles and flopped back onto the bed, rolling over onto the side where Kalysta had just been lying and lazily breathed in her scent off my pillow. Life was good. Life was bizarre and overwhelming and still a little scary, but it was good.

God, my bedsheets looked like they'd just lived through an entire orgy.

As I laid back sleepily and listened to the sound of Kalysta running water in the bathroom, my eyes alighted upon the business card she'd handed me at the start of this impossible evening. I reached over and picked it up again, idly twirling it around in my fingers.

Καλλίστη Ρασκόπουλου, Πράκτορας της Έρις

Well, she was pretty epic, I chuckled to myself. But I was struck by a sudden curiosity about what the card actually said, so I hoisted myself upright and wobbled over to fetch my own phone and pull up Google Translate.

And this was why, by the time Kalysta came out of the bathroom again, my heart had sunk clear through the ground.

"This is probably not the sort of thing you expect to get compliments on," the fairy said as she stepped around the corner -- fully clothed again and barely looking like she'd been dripping jizz just minutes earlier, "but I swear you have the fluffiest towels I've ever used. I gotta ask where-"

"You don't work for Eros."

She froze stock-still, like she'd just been slapped; from home invasion to gender inquest to mind-blowing sex marathon, I'd never seen Kalysta look so off-balance. When she finally replied, it was a slow, almost mechanical thing. "I... do not."

"Then why did you lie to me?"

"I feel obligated to point out that I never mentioned Eros even once. You jumped to that conclusion all on your own."

"And you didn't correct me."

"Yeah, well...." Her mouth worked in silence for a moment, like she was attempting to swallow a piece of asphalt. "Saying you work for the goddess of strife and discord gives people certain... assumptions about your intentions, okay?"

"Correct assumptions?" I could feel the elation of this impossible evening crumbling away in front of my eyes.

Kalysta Raskopoulou, Agent of Eris

I'd triple-checked the translation and consulted a dictionary and it was still unambiguous; there were no mentions of love or sex on her business card, but only to the very personification of conflict itself. Whatever designs that goddess -- or anyone who worked at her behest -- had in mind for me couldn't possibly be in my best interests.

"So what's the catch?" I asked bitterly. "Will I wake up tomorrow as a scrawny guy again and spend the rest of my life mourning what I hadn't even realized would feel this right? Or am I just going to end up being blamed for the murder of 'some dude who used to live here' and spend the next four decades in a prison cell? I've read those stories, you know! Or maybe I'm going to discover that my family has-"

"Babe, babe, babe." Kalysta crossed the room while I was talking and took my trembling cheeks between her hands. I flinched slightly, but even now couldn't muster enough anger to pull away; the look of empathy in her piercing green eyes seemed so genuine. "There is no catch. Horkos strike me dead if I have breathed a single lie about anything else to you tonight."

Horkos did not. I wondered if he was even listening.

"This is your body now, Alecia; even another nymph couldn't take it away from you. But... you're right." She sighed. "I do work for Eris. A bunch of nymphs do. I mean, who gets to be picky about that in this economy, huh?" She tried to force a laugh; I found it hard to force much of a smile back. She cleared her throat.

"Well, you're a smart girl, so I'm not going to beat around the bush. It is our job to cause conflict in the world of mortals. To goad people into making choices they'll spend the rest of their lives regretting. That contract you signed's just a legal waiver for our benefit; no one at head office actually cares if you understand what you're getting yourself into. And, well, saddling a cis guy with a giant rack and menstruation problems for the rest of their life is a pretty reliable way of causing discord in their life; I even know a few nymphs who think it's hilarious. Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing what they think of Tartarus as a retirement spot."