A One Night Stand to Remember

Story Info
Aiden finally builds up the courage to approach Jake.
4.6k words
4.83
12k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a single entry story and was actually the first one I ever wrote. I've finally added some detail and edited it so I'm ready to share it with the Lit family now.

Remember, this is fiction/fantasy. Practice safe sex in real life.

Jacko <3

A One Night Stand to Remember

Aiden looked longingly across the bar at Jake again. He'd seen him around here for the last few months but the gorgeous specimen always had a gaggle of small fem boys around him and he could never find a moment to talk to him alone. Well, if he was being honest with himself that wasn't entirely true, after his last relationship he was left with a bruised ego and broken heart after he was cheated on so he was hesitant to put himself out there again.

Aiden was not unattractive by any means, he had a rugged look to him with his large muscular frame, shaggy dark hair and a bit of facial scruff. This meant outside the clubs he didn't get hit on because most men mistook him for a straight man but in the club he got hit on a lot, mostly because it was filled with 75% fem boys who had a thing for 'Daddy's' which is not his type and the rest of the patrons were already coupled up. No one he had met intrigued him, that is until he saw Jake.

Jake was utterly gorgeous. He had a chiseled muscular frame that was neither bulky nor slight, smooth tanned skin, blonde hair and blue eyes that a man could just drown in. He looked like a catalogue model which was probably why he constantly had groupies fawning all over him but as far as he could tell, he was unattached and had been for some time. Aiden and admired him from afar for a couple months, too nervous to approach him when his audience was surrounding him. That was until one night he finally got the opportunity.

Jake had noticed the aloof mystery man around the clubs, no one seemed to know much about him. A couple of his friends had tried to hit on him but didn't get much of a reaction, just an intimidating look and a decline of their invitation to dance. In fact it appeared that he declined every guy that approached him, not just his friends. Jake and his friends decided that the mystery man either had a boyfriend or just wasn't interested in meeting someone. Both reasons made it seem odd that he would frequent the club though, since that was generally why people went to clubs. Either way, the mystery man had certainly caught his attention and then some!

Jake was drawn to him but also found him intimidating, he was large and strong with a dark brooding aura about him. One night when they crossed paths heading to the bathroom though, he'd been close enough to see him up close and look into his eyes as he smiled back at him. Jake was stunned. They were a piercing pale green surrounded by long dark lashes and they made his stomach flutter. He'd always had a trustworthy gut, it had protected him more then once and he didn't get a bad gut feeling about this mystery man. When he saw him smile, he sensed that he wasn't dangerous but his large stature and aloofness still intimidated him which was why he never approached him.

Jake had been single for about 8 months and he didn't do one night stands so he was quite sexually frustrated. When he saw Aiden the first time his cock jumped and he thought he was the hottest guy he'd seen in forever so he'd developed quite a crush on him. Jake bought a large variety of toys to have fun with during his single 8 months and used them while fantasizing about his mystery man but it was nothing like the real thing.

Standing on the side of the club and seeing his rare opportunity, Aiden downed his second bourbon for a little liquid courage and then quickly approached Jake at the bar while his friends were dancing to their favorite song.

"Hi" he said.

Jake turned and his face lit up with his perfect smile "Hello mystery man!"

"Mystery man?" Aiden asked, grinning.

Jake laughed, "I've seen you around the club but no one seems to know your name"

"So, you've been asking about me then?" Aiden asked, smiling to himself.

"Perhaps. So, what is the mystery man's name then?" Jake gave him a cheeky grin as he replied.

"I'm Aiden, and you are?" He already knew his name but didn't want to come on too strong and scare him off, so he feigned ignorance.

"I'm Jake, nice to meet you Aiden. Can I buy you a drink?"

This took Aiden by surprise, that was his line! "Uh, sure. Bourbon please"

They continued the usual customary chit chat of getting to know each other. He found out that Jake was a waiter at the restaurant in the Hilton hotel, 26 years old and enjoyed a lot of the same music he did, lots of old school 90's rock. That wasn't where the similarities ended either, he also loved to go surfing on the weekend, Aiden loved the beach too and did kite surfing.

They continued chatting for a lot longer than Aiden had planned, they had so much chemistry and there were no awkward pauses. Aiden was grateful none of Jake's friends tried to approach them, however he had no idea they were all completely aware of Jake's crush on Aiden and when they noticed them talking, they sat back and watched the sexual tension show from a distance. Speculating if they'd leave together.

"So how long have you been living in LA?" Jake asked.

"Around 3 or 4 months, I moved here after my last relationship ended. I always wanted to move here and the breakup gave me the opportunity to finally do it". Aiden didn't know why he included that piece of information. Jake just made him feel so comfortable and it was throwing him off balance a little.

"And has it lived up to what you hoped?" Jake asked

"It's certainly starting to" Aiden replied, looking at Jake with what he could only describe as hunger.

"Oh" Jake breathed, "Glad to hear it"

Aiden could sense the sexual attraction so he took a chance and asked "would you like to go somewhere quieter and have a drink with me?"

"Where did you have in mind?" Jake knew exactly what he was implying but played along.

"We could go back to my place if you like? It's only a couple blocks away." Aiden suggested hopefully

Jake thought on it for a moment, he knew it was a risk but he was lusting for Aiden more than he had for any other man and decided to be bold, so he said "Sure, but I need to let my friend know where I'm going, so he can give me a ride home later. What's the address?". Safety first after all.

Aiden was glad to see Jake being so cautious, it gave him the sense that one-night stands were not a habit for him, yet he was willing to go somewhere else to be alone with Aiden which was a good sign, it showed that Jake obviously liked him a lot. He obliged by giving him the address which Jake promptly passed on to his closest friend Max who was practically jumping out of his skin with excitement for him!

"Oh my god!" Max squealed, "You two are gonna make the hottest couple in the scene!"

"Shh! Look I have no idea if anything will come off this, we're just grabbing a drink at his place"

Max gave Jake a skeptical look, "Uh huh, because there's a shortage of places to drink where there's a bed nearby right" and winked to exaggerate his point.

"Ok, I'm leaving now!" Jake said shaking his head at Max.

Jake then wandered over to Aiden and said with a smile, "Ok let's go".

Both of them couldn't believe how lucky they were. Neither, realized that the other had been returning their desires time for the last couple months. They took a cab to Aiden's home and continued their chit chat on the ride.

They both knew they weren't really going there to just have a drink. Aiden let Jake into his studio apartment, he removed his shoes at the door knowing Jake would follow his lead and led him to the center of the apartment beside the bed. Jake walked up to him, put his arms around his neck and leaned in to kiss him but Aiden had other plans. Aiden stepped back, which brought a confused look to Jake's face but then Aiden started to quickly undress Jake, he tore Jake's shirt open and had it off him in seconds then promptly undid Jake's belt and pants zipper.

"Can't we take this a little slower? what's the rush?" Jake asked

Aiden looked at Jake with a wicked glint in his eyes and said, "Oh don't worry, I'm going to take you so slowly you'll beg me to go faster"

His eyes widened, "Oh", he breathed.

Jake had never heard someone say something so hot to him before and it made him shiver in anticipation, he suddenly understood the need to strip fast and get the clothes out of the way.

Jake took off his pants with lightning speed and Aiden chuckled. Jake moved to start undressing Aiden but Aiden captured his hands and stepped aside. Again, Jake was confused but he was quickly realizing that Aiden had a plan and he was happy to come along for the ride.

Aiden grabbed the throw blanket off the bed and put in on the floor by the foot of the bed, turned to Jake and after seeing the puzzled look on his face said

"Carpet burn is a bitch... plus it's really hard to get cum out of carpet. Kneel facing the bed"

Confused, Jake asked, "Why don't we hop ON the bed?"

Aiden smiled and said, "Because you're gonna need something to lean against and hold onto"

That answer made Jake equal parts nervous and aroused. He still didn't have any bad gut feeling about Aiden so he was happy to comply. He noticed Aiden was still fully clothed but as soon as he noticed it, Aiden removed his clothing with lightning-fast efficiency. Jake took a moment to admire Aiden's physique, he obviously worked out a lot, he was huge with chiseled pecs and 6 pack abs and hulking biceps.

Aiden watched the lust flicker across Jakes face as he admired him and he felt proud. It also made his cock grow firmer. He then saw Jakes eyes dip lower and the nervous expression when he saw the semi erect monster cock between his legs.

Jake's eyes widened and he looked up at Aiden's face with trepidation.

"Um, I should tell you I've never bottomed before", then lowered his gaze again, staring as Aiden's enormous cock.

Aiden chuckled, "Don't worry, I'll be slow and gentle.... and by the time I do get around to burying it deep in your ass, you'll want it so bad you'll be begging me for it".

Jake had never met a man who embodied such raw sexuality like Aiden, he had a way of putting you at ease but also filling you with anticipation and excitement at the same time.

Aiden stalked his way over to Jake. He'd been fantasizing about this moment every time he saw him at the clubs and now that the moment was here he was going to relish every second and draw it out for as long as he could.

He knelt behind Jake and started to slowly kiss his neck, gently running his hands along his arms, making his skin tingle and heightening the sensation. He ran his hands down Jake's arms and intertwined their fingers on the bed while he slowly ran his tongue up the side of his neck to Jake's ear, he felt Jake shiver against him.

Aiden let out a low groan, "Mmm it seems I've already found your first trigger point". He continued to lick the rim of Jake's ear and nibble on his earlobe.

Jake was beginning to truly understand what Aiden meant earlier, he intended to take his time. He just wanted the clothes out of the way first. He leaned his head back on Aiden's shoulder while Aiden did incredible things to his ear and neck, it was such a simple act but by God did it do things to him!

His body was quivering with equal parts anticipation and pleasure as Aiden continued his nibbling and sucking. It was like his body sensations had been amplified 1000 times. Every time Aiden licked his ear it made his balls tingle and his cock jump. They had barely started and already he was hard and pulsing.

Aiden then moved his hands back up Jakes arms, over his shoulders and down the sides of his torso to snake their way around to his chest. He began to play with Jake's nipples gently. Pinching and twisting while continuing his attentions on his neck. Aiden relished the moans of pleasure he could bring from Jake's mouth, and what a beautiful mouth it was... he wondered how good it would look wrapped around his cock, which jumped at the thought.

Aiden was enjoying exploring Jake's body and finding out what makes him tick. He was achingly hard already, his cock straining to fuck Jake's ass and fighting the instinct to let his hands go straight for Jake's cock.

Jake was going out of his mind, he'd been admiring Aiden for a while and he was definitely turning out to be more than he imagined. He was slow and sensual but with an intensity that made Jake feel so hot. Aiden's attention on his neck and ears, which were so sensitive, felt incredible and then he started tweaking his nipples. His cock was at full mast and leaking pre cum just from the foreplay and anticipation.

Aiden kept his left hand on Jake's nipple and slowly let his right hand glide over Jake's abs toward his cock which was now hard as a rock and just as his hand neared it he bypassed it entirely and let his hand and wander down Jake's leg. He could sense Jake's frustration and chuckled low in his ear.

Jake couldn't believe what a tease Aiden was being, he couldn't help but try to meet Aiden's hand with his cock but Aiden avoided it entirely! The chuckle Aiden let out sent shivers through him, this man knew exactly how to turn him to putty in his hands. Aiden ran his hand down Jake's leg and when he got down to his knee, he swiftly pulled it to the side so Jake's legs (and ass) were spread to allow for easier access.

Aiden ran his hand back up Jake's leg and then ran one finger with a feather light touch over his balls and up the length of his straining cock. Jake moaned and tried to push his clock toward Aiden's hand but Aiden pulled his hand away before Jake could get the pressure he was seeking. Aiden then moved his hand back down to Jake's balls and began to fondle and tickle them.

This had Jake moaning like a cat in heat. The skin around Jake's balls tingled and tightened, his eyes rolled back when Aiden would so lightly run a finger lightly behind his balls over his taint, toward his hole and skimmed over it so lightly making it quiver and pucker as he thought of Aiden's finger entering him.

Aiden was thoroughly enjoying working Jake into a frenzy, he could tell he was getting desperate which was exactly where he wanted him. He could hear Jake panting, feel him shivering when he found somewhere sensitive and got a whimper when his finger lightly feathered his ass.

Jake finally cracked "Ok you've done it, you've got me begging... please"

"Please what?"

"Please touch me" Jake begged desperately

Aiden smiled wickedly, "I am touching you" he said as he continued to use his right hand to gently play with his balls and his left to play with his nipple.

"You know what I mean, you haven't touched my cock once"

"Hmm, it seems you're right... yet look how close you already are, you're dripping with pre cum already. I wonder if I can make you cum without touching it at all"

Jake's eyes widened "What? That's cruel!"

Aiden smiled, "Let's see if you still think that when we're done" and to accentuate the statement he ran his tongue all the way along his neck up to his ear where he sucked hard on it.

Aiden then moved his left hand down to replace his right on Jake's balls and moved his right over Jake's hip and then finally down toward his sweet ass. Aiden paused to swipe his middle finger over the top of his own cock which was also dripping to get a little lubrication then started to run his finger across Jake's asshole in circles.

Jake leant his head back on Aiden's shoulder, "Yessss!..... Oh finally! That feels so good."

Jake's ass was tight, and it would quiver with the sweet sensations Aiden's finger was causing. Jake started to grind his hips in circles, clearly ready for more. Aiden was torturing himself as much as he was Jake. He was so throbbingly hard and desperately needed some stimulation, so he decided to pick up the pace slightly.

He suddenly stopped all attention on Jake's body, which got a moan of disappointment from him, and got up to retrieve the lube from his nightstand. Jake saw this and got excited, he was so ready to feel Aiden finger his ass.

Aiden returned to his previous position kissing Jake's neck and using his left hand to play with his nipple. His right hand returned to Jake's ass and his lubed finger circled his hole, then he gently and slowly slid his middle finger inside Jake's ass. Jake cried out in pleasure as Aiden continued to slowly stroke his thick finger in and out of his tight hole, pre fucking him with his finger to get him relaxed and ready.

Jake was a mess of pleasure sensations. His cock was achingly hard and dripping, his balls were tight and tingling. The continued nibbling, kissing and sucking on his neck and ear was driving him wild and now that Aiden's finger was deep in his ass, he could barely form words. "Oh... Mmm.... Aaah... yesssssss!".

But he had enough presence of mind to get out, "Please fuck me!"

"Didn't I tell you I'd have you begging for it?" Aiden's deep voice rumbled in Jake's ear.

But Aiden had one last step before they would get there. He grabbed his small bottle of lube and coated index finger then added it to his middle finger and slowly pushed them inside Jake's ass to stretch him further, watching his response to make sure there was no pain.

Jake moaned with pleasure when Aiden added a second finger inside him. Jake had played with his own ass before but never bottomed with a partner. He thought Aiden was so unbelievably sexy and after chatting at the bar decided he would be worthy for his first time. So far, Aiden was exceeding anything he'd been expecting and giving him a whole new level of pleasure. If this was how good his fingers felt he couldn't imagine how incredible having Aiden truly fucking him with his cock would feel.

Jake continued to enjoy the ass play, relaxing into Aiden's arms and letting him play with his body, increasing his finger thrusting. They would lightly skim over his g spot but it was never enough and always left him wanting more. His entire body was so tightly wound and desperate for any touch on his cock but true to his word, Aiden wouldn't touch it and just kept playing with his balls and finger fucking his ass. Jake was losing his mind in the mixture of pleasure and frustration till he managed to say "Now, I need you inside me now. Please give it to me!"

It was music to Aiden's ears, to hear the wanton cries of desperation from Jake, begging for Aiden to bury his cock inside him.

"That's twice now you've begged for it. I'm gonna give you the ride of your life."

Aiden's words make Jake shiver with excitement. Aiden slowly removed his fingers, coated his cock with lube and positioned himself at Jake's ass. Slowly he pushed the head off his cock past the barrier, he heard Jake gasp and paused, fearing he had hurt him but Jake then moaned in pleasure and began to push back, trying to sink Aiden further inside him. Aiden held Jake's hips still so he could control the pace and achingly slowly, continued to bury himself inside till finally, their bodies touched and he was fully seated inside.

Aiden paused for a moment basking in the pleasure. Jake felt deliciously full and Aiden's cock was lightly pulsing inside him. It was so intense and they both let out a moan of relief to finally be fully physically connected. Aiden wrapped his arms around Jake and renewed his kissing on the other side of his neck. Jake felt like he was being consumed, it was the most intoxicating feeling, he couldn't tell where he ended and Aiden began, they were so completely molded into one.

Then Aiden slowly withdrew his cock till just the tip was inside and achingly, slowly buried it again. This continued for a while, an agonizingly slow fucking. Each of them could feel every detail of the others body. In... out.... In.... Out. With each thrust in, when Aiden was completely inside Jake would moan or cry out and Aiden would grunt or rumble in satisfaction. It was a sweet and torturously slow pace, exactly as Aiden promised. They were both in complete bliss, memorizing each other's bodies, enjoying the sound of the other's pleasure moans and together building up toward their climax.

12