A One Night Stand to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Aiden decided to change the pace, as he withdrew his cock, he stopped midway when he felt the head of his cock run over Jake's prostate, then he grabbed Jake's hips, adjusted his angle and began fast short thrusts. He was rubbing his cock across Jake's sweet spot now with pressure, Jake's eyes which had been closed shot open and his jaw dropped, he let out a loud cry "Ooooh.... FUCK!... Mmmm!", as his eyes rolled back in his head.

Aiden started to grunt and moan, he was close but he refused to let himself cum before Jake, he continued his fast thrusting over Jake's prostate. He could sense Jake was close, feel his body trembling and then he saw Jake start to move his own hand toward his cock for release but Aiden snatched it up and placed both his hands over Jake's on the bed and kept thrusting "No! I want to make you cum just with my cock."

"Oh, no. That's... Oh... Not... Ah...... Possible... Mmm" Jake moaned.

"Then we'll just keep doing this forever" Aiden rumbled.

Aiden adjusted the angle a little more so there was more pressure on his G spot and thrusted harder and faster. Jake was so close, he could tell.

Jake had never felt anything like it, the pleasure was hot and building from the inside. He could feel the pressure, he was on the edge of it, he needed some kind of touch on his cock, anything! Then Aiden moved slightly again and started fucking him harder and faster. The intensity was blinding, he was so close the pressure was unbearable and just when he thought he might pass out from bliss Jake's balls tightened and a pleasure spread throughout his cock and ass, as his orgasm exploded from him.

Jake cried out, "Ooooohh... I'm CUMMING!!... Ooooohh FUCK!!... Aaaah". His cock sprayed thick hot ropes of cum while his ass clenched Aiden's cock in rhythm over and over.

It was music to Aiden's ears, "Yes, yes that's it! Cum for me, cum on my cock baby!"

Jake's ass clenching was about to undo him but he used all his effort to hold back till Jake had ridden out his orgasm, then as Jake was riding the last couple quivers Aiden wrapped his arms around Jake and thrust deep inside, as deep as he could. He fucked Jake's ass with long hard deep thrusts while his cock pumped his cum deep inside him.

Aiden grunted "Oh... Oh... OH!! I'm cumming! Fuck yes!". Nothing had ever felt so intense in his life.

Jake was overwhelmed with pleasure! He was riding the last wave of his orgasm and thought Aiden had cum at the same time but boy was he wrong! He got a surprise when Aiden suddenly grabbed onto him with such ferocity, buried himself in his ass and then thrust so incredibly deep and hard again and again. He felt Aiden's cock expand and his hot cum flooding his ass as he cried out his pleasure. It was the hottest thing he'd ever heard in his life.

Aiden slowly sat back on his heels pulling Jake back with him so he was sitting on his lap while he was riding the last quivers of his pleasure. He wasn't ready to let go of him yet so he held him and gently nuzzled his neck, placing soft kisses and gently running his hands over his torso.

"That, was incredible." Aiden murmured.

Jake let out a soft purr, "Mmm hmm, it really was". Finding Aiden's hands with his own to intertwine their fingers, basking in the afterglow just a little longer.

When Aiden's softened cock finally slipped out of Jake he said, "Let's get cleaned up."

They stood up together on shaky legs and looked into each other's eyes, Aiden grabbed Jake and kissed him so passionately, thrusting his tongue inside Jake's mouth, one hand behind his head and the other grabbing Jake's ass cheek. Jake wrapped his arms around Aiden and held on for dear life as Aiden consumed him once again but this time with his kiss.

As Aiden slowly ended the kiss and pulled back, he rested his forehead against Jake's and quietly said, "I don't want that to be the only time we're together. I want more of you."

"What do you mean? Honestly, I don't think my body has another round of that in me right now. I'm completely spent."

"I don't mean today" Aiden looked at Jake with uncertainty, he wasn't used to being vulnerable.

"Oh, well then count me in. I'll gladly do more of that with you!" He smiled.

"And I don't want to do it with anyone else." Aiden said.

Jake looked puzzled. Aiden continued "And I don't like the thought of you doing it with anyone else either."

Jake asked "Are you saying you want to be exclusive?"

Aiden nodded.

"So, like exclusive fucking? Or you want to date as well?"

Aiden clarified "I want to date you. I really like you."

Jake Smiled. For a man who had so much confidence sexually a few moments ago this shy vulnerability was a surprising contrast.

"I think we still have a lot to learn about each other but I'd like that too."

Aiden smiled and pulled Jake in to kiss him again. Aiden then grabbed his hand and led him into the shower so he could run his soapy hands all over him and explore his body some more.

Once is never enough.

The end.

12