All Comments on 'A One Night Stand to Remember'

by Jacko_Lantern

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

hot

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Well Jacko, you did good, as a matter of fact, I'd say you did really good! The only thing I think you got wrong with this was the title. They will definitely remember this, but it won't be a one-night stand. Sure, it may be too early to tell if these guys can make it as a couple, but the chemistry certainly seems to be there and that's half the battle. There's a difference between having sex and making love and this was definitely the latter. So, for you JL, *****s, and for all the nay sayers who think this was too sappy, a big ole raspberry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
It was good

But would of been better if Aiden stayed hard after dumping his first load in Jake's new pussy and then had Jack suck him clean and then get a second long fuck with Jake learning he can cum twice from being fucked. Make it an all nighter with Jake limping out to a Uber ride home to soak his newly made sore but satisfied pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful story... I wish that was me having his cock jabbing my prostate..

I have had that feeling before and climaxed hands free while riding a cock on 2 separate occasions.. both those guys had a bend in thier cocks and the last one was a hung guy..

I sat on his fat cock deep inside me while I ground and rubbed myself onto him and pretty much shot my load within less than two minutes.. he hadn't cum obviously and it took a much longer period for him.. I let him take it out on my arsehole.. He fucked me so hard I only just managed to take him... he absolutely ruined my hole.. I'm usually quite tight but by the time he had given me the pounding of my life it was a gaping mess..

In total it probably took him another 20 minutes of constant anal in every position going where he had me on my back, legs back in the plough position.. eventually he pulled out and spunked all over my cock and balls while I wanked myself off to a second lovely orgasm.. he was an absolute stud.. I fucked him a few times after that first time.. he was absolutely gorgeous too.. Good looking.. Nice body and had a massive cock that he knew how to use.. he even videoed me once deep throating and gagging on his cock until he wanked himself off onto my tongue.. God I miss him.. x

SkipjackingSkipjackingabout 1 year ago

Loved it, HARD at the end I was!

dnsontndnsontnabout 1 year ago

Adding this one to Favorites for the spank bank. Lit + erotica in the best way!

RangeExpanderRangeExpander12 months ago

Oh! So sexy and love all the edging

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJacko_Lantern@Jacko_Lantern
Patreon.com/JacklynFox Amazon.com/author/jacklynfox Instagram: jacklynfoxauthor Hello my beloved readers, Some of you may remember a story of mine called Lockdown Frustration. It made it to #29 on the Gay Male top list. I took it down a couple months ago and have reworked it...