All Comments on 'A Paga Girl on Gor Ch. 09'

by Mischiana

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
when is she going to get a break

This story was interesting at first but now it is just getting tedious - can't you at least get her a hot owner? maybe just a little softness in her life, because it's just so repetitive otherwise and Tupp is gross.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
geting boring and redundent

by Original Duck. I agree with the previous comment. The writer has great potential

but falls flat. Please continue to write using his suggestions. Need some salvation

for the girl. A hot master who uses her and not tortures. Perhaps a northern raider

captures the ship and a raider crewman takes her north to be a bondmaid and

uses her to breed children for his holdings. Author need to expand his horizons.

Stories are becoming broken records

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn

Personally I would think she'd prefer to be dead than just keep going down the road you have her on. Her chances of redemtion are pretty low now that she's mutilated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Is this the End?

It certainly feels like it with how this chapter finishes "Here I end my narrative...." It would be a shame to finish now, as it has so much potential. I did comment in an earlier chapter that it would be a waste if this story ended up like your other one. This story needed a more happier ending for the slave. Not with bloody Tupp!!!

AnticsAnticsover 9 years ago
Girls were not always treated like trash

In Gor a girl was sometimes considered a valuable possession. And a barbarian girl, while lacking in many of the attributes of a gorean-bred girl, nevertheless had other charms- at least in the eyes of some. While Norman did ill-treat many of the slaves and put a lot to bad ends, there were exceptions. You could have yours be one too. It would make a more interesting story. Perhaps you plan that. I look forward to finding out. Why not have her run into Tarl Cabot, at least peripherally?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A Knight in Shining Armor

That is what is missing thus far. Perhaps a "Tupp"-ious twist somehow mingled with the rescue of the daughter of Ruler of the City.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please write more. Happy endings make for better stories.

I enjoy your great stories a great deal. I suggest more pleasurable Adventures for her and the other series. Pick both up again. Norman often redeemed his characters. His slave girls often found their true love and Happy slave life. Let these women learn form their barbarian errors as it were and engage as goreans.

Veritas,

No-words-spoken.Blogspot.Com

MischianaMischianaabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for comments and feedback

Thank you for the comments and feedback. I must admit that I hoped that the ending, where Amanda at least has a private master, was a little bit happier than what seemed likely after she had stolen from her Mistress, but I can see that my ending was not satisfactory. In particular I should have ensured that her private master was not Tupp. If I continue the story at some point, I will try to improve this, and think up a happier ending for poor Amanda. I very much appreciate the valuable feedback to point me in this direction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
we want more...

your style is the best ...

please more misfortunes for the poor girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
perfect story

please continue this gorean saga...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
best story ever

please mischiana write more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Better than the pens?

Really? Poor girl is not going to last very long with Tupp as her master. The original Gor stories often find the barbarian girls from Earth as slaves but treated a whole lot better mainly because of their intelligence. Many such girls are prized even if they are marked. Have not heard of the "Thief" and "Liar" marks. I was hoping maybe to see her being turned on by a strong master that would appreciate just how an Earth girl can be a pleasure slave with his strong hand on her backside. Hope your other stories turn out better for the slave girls.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Omg your stories are addictive. I can’t stop reading until the end. You are an amazing and engaging writer.

I remember in the books the marks for a liar or a thief.

However, your stories are a bit grim. Usually a girl is offered the chance at being pleasing and is persuaded to act according to their owners wishes before they are mistreated, denied food or otherwise denied basic necessities. However, your writing style and knowledge of gorean culture and values is spot on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous