All Comments on 'A Paga Girl on Gor'

by Mischiana

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
postitprivatepostitprivateover 9 years ago
Great writing

This and your other stories are extremely well-written and evocative. I'd say better than the original Gor books.

aisielynnaisielynnover 9 years ago

*warm smile*

Very glad you have begun another girl's tale. An interesting beginning, so i am looking forward to future chapters of flower's journey into becoming a paga girl.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
Very good!

I'm certain John Norman himself would have approved of this homage, Mischiana. You have his style down to a T, with a new eye for detail. I can't honestly say it's better, but it's pretty damned good! Thank you - five stars, and I can hardly wait for Chapter Two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good start to a story

A Good start to what could become an interesting story of one aspect of life on Gor.

TanukiTanukiover 6 years ago
True to form

It's not my cup of tea, but it bears a very good likeness to the original books. I never liked the Gor books because the women are so unrealistic, one-dimensional and weak, but I guess he was the pioneer in the genre. I keep hoping to read Gor stories that do feature strong women and more nuanced men, and this doesn't seem to be such a story.

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 5 years ago
A Better way to Cultivate Women?

While feeding modern women and feminists to carnivorous beasts is a bit "over-the-top", expecting and encouraging natural sweetness, beauty, and allure in women is certainly a better idea than encouraging the dreadful "equality" ruining far too many contemporary girls and women.

Look forward to future developments. Maybe "Flower" will blossom well?

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 1 year ago

Quite a pleasant find. Very true to Gorean life, except no mention of pierced septum, nadu, or sirik, all of which seem necessary to truly fit the life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous