All Comments on 'A Paga Girl on Gor'

by Mischiana

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 1 year ago

Quite a pleasant find. Very true to Gorean life, except no mention of pierced septum, nadu, or sirik, all of which seem necessary to truly fit the life.

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 5 years ago
A Better way to Cultivate Women?

While feeding modern women and feminists to carnivorous beasts is a bit "over-the-top", expecting and encouraging natural sweetness, beauty, and allure in women is certainly a better idea than encouraging the dreadful "equality" ruining far too many contemporary girls and women.

Look forward to future developments. Maybe "Flower" will blossom well?

TanukiTanukiover 6 years ago
True to form

It's not my cup of tea, but it bears a very good likeness to the original books. I never liked the Gor books because the women are so unrealistic, one-dimensional and weak, but I guess he was the pioneer in the genre. I keep hoping to read Gor stories that do feature strong women and more nuanced men, and this doesn't seem to be such a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good start to a story

A Good start to what could become an interesting story of one aspect of life on Gor.

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
Very good!

I'm certain John Norman himself would have approved of this homage, Mischiana. You have his style down to a T, with a new eye for detail. I can't honestly say it's better, but it's pretty damned good! Thank you - five stars, and I can hardly wait for Chapter Two.

aisielynnaisielynnalmost 10 years ago

*warm smile*

Very glad you have begun another girl's tale. An interesting beginning, so i am looking forward to future chapters of flower's journey into becoming a paga girl.

postitprivatepostitprivatealmost 10 years ago
Great writing

This and your other stories are extremely well-written and evocative. I'd say better than the original Gor books.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous