All Comments on 'A Painful Confession: Cliff and Amy'

by Cinical

Sort by:
  • 400 Comments (Page 2)
CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 6 years ago
Follow Up from Amy's viewpoint

A follow up story might be interesting told from Amy's viewpoint all the way to her old age with a sick feeble older third husband. She could be reflecting on what life was like with Cliff before Cody and then how she felt after Cody booted her to the curb after her divorce to Cliff. She now has time to reflect on what could have been if she stayed true to Cliff while she has to change her new husbands soiled clothing night and day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More in sadness than in anger

A sad little tale that has a fairly realistic feel to it until the end when Cliff runs into a very emaciated and sick looking Amy with the clear implication that she was now paying for her sins.

Up until then the story had been varying shades of grey. Cliff oscillated between being sad, angry, confused, hopeful of a reconciliation, resigned to a divorce, considerate and petty, weak and determined before finally deciding how to act. Amy trying with decreasing success to balance satisfying her selfish desires with attempting to make it as painless as possible for her cuckold husband. Complex characters. No-one wholly good or wholly bad. No clear way forward. No simple black and white morality.

Consequently, introducing Amy at the end as a broken woman may have satisfied some simplistic need for justice and retribution but it didn't quite fit in with the ambiguity that went before. Otherwise, a well-written and enjoyable tale.

LA

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 6 years ago
Dropped off at the end.

The story was good but the ending fizzled

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago
@johnadp

"You don't feel for a lot of men that would affect their male ego?"

It all depends on context and you haven't provided enough backstory to your friend's divorce in your anecdote.

"she married the other man a month after he married his new wife"

It sounds like your friend moved on faster than his ex-wife did. If your friend already had wife #2 waiting in the wings, then he probably wasn't that upset about the marriage breakdown with the first wife (did he instigate the divorce?). If the ex-wife said that she "married two great men", then I'm guessing they just grew apart and decided to end it amicably rather than infidelity being involved.

If the ex-wife got custody of the kids and they were relatively young at the time of the divorce, then them calling a stepfather "dad" isn't unreasonable, especially if they grew up with him. That's not really a blow to their biological father's ego under those circumstances... unless the kids prefer the stepfather to their real father.

Now if the ex-wife cheated on your friend and her new husband was her lover at the time, that's a whole different ballgame. Your husband would have to be a saint to even be in the same room as his replacement without it getting ugly. His sons calling the guy that wrecked his marriage "dad" would be an extremely bitter pill to swallow in that case and furious words would probably be said with the ex-wife.

The context is all-important here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Maybe try again, but this time talk to some actual humans, and try to learn a bit about how they think, speak and act.

PencarrowPencarrowalmost 6 years ago
I LIKED IT

I read this when it first came out and it kind'a stuck in my mind.

I've just come back to it again and it still resonates with me. I wouldn't say it was a great story, but as a work of fiction it ticked most of the boxes as far the wronged protagonist getting some sort of closure and the cheating wife living a miserable life.

Not bad, not bad at all. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not much

Of an accountant if he could not make some money disappear with the amount of time he had to do it. They had to be fools to give such a sorry accountant a promotio n.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I have a different view of the classroom scene

Maybe he should have swung at the young man. Having to beat up his girlfriend/co-worker's husband at school because he was cheating with the man's wife wouldn't be good for the ol' career.

Or, even better Cliff could come onto the P.E. grounds while the man was having a class and yell at him for f**king Cliff's wife. Having 30 fifteen year old kids witness that would have at least blown up the affair. Yeah, Cliff's situation wouldn't be any better but he'd have some fun with it. But mostly I just love the image in my mind.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
early page 3

Cut her loose or bring a hooker home and then cut her loose.

Not original. Skim, skim, skim...most of the story doesn't need to be read. Just check the first sentence of each paragraph. Most of it is blah, blah, blah.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@johnadp Re: Male Ego

I'm not saying that it doesn't exist. I'm talking about how it is used here, and in your comment, that a man should "swallow" his pride/ego and accept the situation, something that the WIVES are never told!

As I've said before, it is often the wife's pride and or ego that causes the affair in the first place!

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 6 years ago
Sad

I could comment about the detail or the quality of the story, but all I want to say is this is one of the saddest stories I have read on Literotica. Two people really screw up their lives and neither ends up in a good place. I don't pretend to know the right answer to their dilemma, but what they tried certainly didn't work. Just plain Sad!

sdc97230sdc97230almost 6 years ago
It's actually two people screwing up another person's life

Stacey and Cody are the ones screwing up lives. Cliff is just the one who manages to escape from what they do to him by the skin of his teeth.

It's not as if Stacey realized the error of her ways and tried to put things right but Cliff refused to give her a chance. She remained an unrepentant cheater all the way until the end of their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This was just a sorry mess

What was with this guy? Doesn't he have any pride in himself at all? He just lets his wife walk all over him with her fucking another guy and all he can do is whine about it. And what did the bartenders advice about finding out why she was fucking around have anything to do with it. My God, the guys an accountant and he can't figure out how to get out of the marriage without hiding a big chunk of the money? The asshole fucking his wife shouldn't have been around more than one or two days before an 'accident' took him out for good. In the end, nothing happened to him at all. He got tired of the wife and dropped her. This story sucked from so many different directions I don't know where to start. Truly pathetic.

PatologixPatologixalmost 6 years ago
beautiful story

I would like to say thanks to the author. It is sad, but realistic. Please write more of this genre! Thanks!

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 6 years ago
His favorite meal

Was tuna casserole...........he deserved to be a cuck just for that

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 6 years ago
Just a few observations....

sdc97230 needs to re-read the story before comment to learn the characters...it was Amy and Cody not Stacy and Cody....Stacy was Cliff's date at the end of the story!

Also when you order Chinese take out it means you go pick it up instead of eating in the restaurant....I am sure what Cinical meant to write was Chinese delivery?

Overall a pretty good story....just wish he would have acted faster!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Long, but Good

Rather long. A good story. Realistic outcomes.

4 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WHAT A FUCKING WIMP

He desrved all the shit his cunt wife heaped on him. Such a loser. Pussy. Slineless. Gutless. Whiny. Nedd I go on.

How the fuck did this drivel get such a high rating.

carvohicarvohialmost 6 years ago
This was good...

I checked your favorites and saw you liked "Boiler Plate". There's a hint of that story here. That was a good thing.

I think Cliff held on a little too long. Somewhere just before the confrontation in her classroom he should have cashed in, but certainly after that event he should have given up.

I liked the last scene when he saw her at the restaurant. She was in her early fifties when the thing with Cody started so she was already in the twilight of her best years. She was starting to skinny down; the haggard look always follows.

About child support. The kids were already over eighteen and out of the house. He had no legal obligation to spend a penny. There's college loans for kids like that.

Last, Cliff, like most older men, would make out better. There are thousands of mature women looking for someone just like him.

Yeah, poor stupid Amy; she threw happiness away with both hands. Cliff will buy that boat he always wanted. I see him fishing out on the Bay, doing rooster tails on the river. He'll take those trips he and Amy had dreamed of. He'll be floating up and down the Rhine or scuba diving down in the Caribbean with his younger "friend" while Amy's spoon feeding her older man.

Ah yes, life goes on...

Most importantly Cinnical look at what you're got; three stories in and you've already got a following, you've corralled several serious readers and few good writers. Keep it up; you'll become a Loving Wives Legend!

Jedd Clampett

P.S. I do have one suggestion. If you're reading any other Loving Wives writers, list the ones you like in your favorites list.

carvohicarvohialmost 6 years ago
I enjoyed it...

I saw in your favorites you listed "Boiler Plate". This story has hints of that tale. That's a good thing.

About the content.

I felt Cliff should have cashed in just before the confrontation in the classroom. After that it was clearly all over.

Cliff, being a more mature man would come out better. There are thousands of mature women looking for someone like him.

Amy was in her early fifties; a time, short of some serious surgeries and exercise, when she's in the twilight of her most attractive years. She's thin and headed for haggard.

Cliff owed the kids nothing. They were already over eighteen and out of the house. As for college, there are student loans.

I enjoyed the last scene. Cliff has recovered and is on his way. Now he can buy that boat he always wanted. I see him on the Bay fishing, or on the river doing rooster tails. Now he can take those trips they'd dreamed about. I see him drifting down the Rhine or scuba diving in the Caribbean. Alas poor Amy, she'll be watching her food consumption, taking her meds, and spoon feeding her older gentleman friend.

For Cinical! Three stories in and you've already built a following. You got serious readers and some good Loving Wives writers leaving comments. Keep at it!

Jedd Clampett

P.S. I have one suggestion. When you read a Loving Wives writer, put them in your favorites.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Hubby?

I've read so many of this kind of stories that it's not entertaining anymore. I was liking this story quite a bit till the final chapters.

why did he stay so long with her if he wasn't going to try anything to win her back? Another thing I didn't like is that in most of this stories all the wife has to do is remind the husband how much money he'll stand to loose in a divorce and that will stop him dead in his tracks. He should have told her that first day that since Cody had taken her away from him he might just as well keep everything else he owned. But I guess the money just meant so much to him that he was willing to live like that for so long. When I left my wife I moved into a one bedroom apartment I didn't care I was just happy to be away from her, it wasn't cheating on eithers part I had just gotten tired of her crap. before the week was over she had changed her attitude. Sometimes you just need to shock them to show them you mean buisness. But if you're going to let the threat of losing money stop you then you deserve what you get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good, but can be better

A little long but slow to the end. Cliff can act & decide quicker.

Why is Cliff so lenient towards Cod.

OPrimeOPrimeover 5 years ago
Her behavior was totally predictable.

Her behavior was totally predictable given the way he acts. He appears to not be proactive, indecisive and goes with the flow. He is not steering his ship.

When she had her discussion he should have demanded she stop cheating. As of that minute she was finished with strange cock. Take her keys, phone and demanded she quit work. Had her stay home without money. Gone to an attorney and filed for divorce and brought the papers home for her to read. Tell her all the things you are going to do!

Go to where she worked and demanded Cody be fired, demand the wife file sexual harassment against him. He should have moved ALL the money. Let her fight for her share. Had a real estate agent at the house the next day. Lastly, find a girlfriend.

Do all this in the first week and put the fear of the lord into her. Tough love!

If she baulked. Just walked away take her over to the boy friend's house and dumped her on his door step. The next day start the process, and let everyone know what she was doing. Put a big sign out front of the house with "Cheating Wife No long Lives

Here", Hand out flyers at her school with the wife's and Cody's photo explaining she is a cheater.

Make this painful for her. Then move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How

He cut the the grass on weekends whilst he was asking for the separation papers.Just how long does it take to your a one page document?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A deluded Amy

Your story had some good data, but your portrayal of Cliff was some what unusual

in that he was not getting any real advice from his lawyer or any of his friends on how to proceed before the divorce by, moving his money, his 401k any life insurance and

getting all the necessary stuff out of the way, before he divorced her. I thought Amy was already some what delusional when she told Cliff about her affair with Cody. I know what I would have done if my wife had done that to me. There is no excuse when it comes to cheating in a marriage, to think that your husband was going to give you free reign to continue cheating while still married. I would have destroyed Cody as soon as I found out about the affair, by getting him fired asap which would have also resulted in Amy being let go as well, as there are consequences when you cheat.

I also think Amy's reaction to her husbands refusal to let her continue was correct and his answer that she had better quit now or suffer the consequences. Cody was using Amy for his best interest not hers, he was playing her write from the start and it was not just because she was not getting in sex at home, she was. It seems when women get into their menopause state and they go to the doctor they try to help them by giving hormone replacements which in some women it increases their sexual desires and they lose all their ability to rationalize when things get out of hand and it is the same for men when given teresterone cremes, it can cause serious mood swings from almost going crazy to quick temper and it can make them abusive at times. Please do a little more research on this before you write another story on cheating wives over 40 yrs

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Doesn’t give a time line in regard to his n\meeting his ex in the resturant after the divorce. Was it months or years later?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked it but too long and slow!

I came to this story via a BTB search and wondered when it was happening. A man allowing this to carry on and on. I think you should have gone this route much sooner. Everybody knows about the Ethics in the teaching profession world wide. He should have divorced on her the spot when she told him about the affair and had them served like he did in the break room. Cinical you would have saved him all that stress and heart ache! All in all I like it. 49-pages was far too long. But it is good if this was a first story! 4-Stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too Long!

He should have dumped the cheating cunt by the end of the 1st page!

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Too long for a 'real life' story

She cheated then got guilty but delusional (or was encouraged by Cunty) and told Cliff, expecting him to be grateful. This led to a cooling of the relationship and eventually divorce. Cunty fucked off after being fired and Lamey realised her mistake which led to depression and illness. All be bit like real life.

With time to write this there is time to think things out for Cliff, like pertienent questions -

What is the experience you are getting from Cunty that you are so addicted to?

Respect me and my marriage, but won't stop fucking my wife unless she tells you to?

He was an accountant, did he not know how to play with money? I wouldn't want my accountant to be that naive.

And why were Lamey and Susan not sited with attempted rape, even if it was only as part of the divorce proceedings, it would have fucked her over too.

For a revenge story, there was no revenge, it's supposed to be fiction, it's supposed to be over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story

It’s interesting how entertaining these formula cheating wife stories (you’ll always be my number one guy) can be when well written! Good job Cinical!

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 5 years ago
Can't do it....

Would like to give this a 4 or 5 but can't. He was too much of a wimp, and waited far too long to act. Strengthen up your male character in future stories or make him a wimp cuck. But, don't keep straddling the fence.

donjuan1954donjuan1954over 5 years ago
Good job

Enjoyed it, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sucked.

Pussy husband deserved all the pain and disrepect since he allowed it to continue.

Are ALL the protaganist in LW stories required to be wimps. Is it in the Terms Of Agreement? Or are all the authors a bunch of pussified sissies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really

It was lacking forced sex and fluffing other than that he was emasculated in a nice fashion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finally he put her where she belonged.

Tossing the paper in the trash.... Hope she saw him do it and realized that as far as she was concerned she was trash too.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
1 star for unoriginal lengthy drivel

Incompetent writer that keeps on stretching pitiful short plot like a bad bubble gum.

Yet another wimp male character and utterly moronic and immoral female character.

Disneyland BS for lonely and angry males. So many miserable writer-wanna-bes on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
CHEATING WIFE

Amy thought she could have her cake and eat it, but to her cost she found out that the grass wasn't greener on the other side either. The young Lothario lost interest in her because half his thrill was fucking another mans wife so having lost the incentive for Amy after the divorce, he went looking for anther marriage to fuck up.

William_LinesWilliam_Linesover 5 years ago
Long but worth the read.

This story by Clinical is very long but it held my interest up to the end.

Amy was a very shallow person and I can't understand why Cliff did not discover this sooner.

I could have empathized with her until the threw the "Consequences of divorces" in his face.

Billy Lines

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dark2donut2

He Said it all, Too Long story filled with wimp cuck bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written

Well done but very sad I'm lucky I married someone unable to behave like that.I am with a women I've known all my life and grew up together.

My friend had this done to him and it broke him emotionally and took years to put back together.

LoejtcLoejtcover 5 years ago
Blatant Cheating

This is a story about a special kind of fool. A fool so unbelievable that if he existed he would not be worthy of a story in the first place.

What protracted drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
boy you sure right pussy lae Protaganists.

I hate cheating cunts. But your Cliff is such a dumb fucker and a wimp that he deserves the pain and humiliation.

POMPEDEPUISARDPOMPEDEPUISARDover 5 years ago
Very believable

What a terrible situation to find oneself in. Seems like he tried all the logical things to solve it to but to no avail.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Realistic

Very well written, and thoroughly believable. I understand how Cliff overlooked her physical shortcomings, until he grew totally disgusted with her. I don’t understand why he took so long to kick her out. Going with the same legal path much sooner, probably would have had the same effect- get both fired, and open her eyes to the fact that Cody was not such a nice guy. He probably should have told the kids much sooner, giving them a heads-up.

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
This was the better of the two longer stories

Although this was the darker of the two. The protagonist could have ended it at the bottom of page 2 by saying quit or I'll sue the School Board. Then either she'd quit or what happened at the bottom of page 6 would have occurred anyway.

The constant self flagellation of the guy for some 2-3 pages was tiring.

$* for the writing,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some day

You should include a husband who isn't a pathetic type of cuckold and smart.

When you aren't stupid and pathetic the conversation isn't a negotiation to get your wife to quit fucking outside the marriage. Because if you aren't stupid you realize if you are having that conversation it is already over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WHAT'S THIS BULLSHIT?.....

Why would his daughter call and be mad with him after she heard that her mother was a cheating slut? The story was already long enough, you didn't need to add those few totally bullshit words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"No. Cody and I aren't together anymore." She answered in a raspy voice. "I haven't seen him since a few months after our divorce." She looked up at me and added softly, "But that's okay. I don't want to see him anyway."

Why not, I asked, you wanted to see him enough to throw away our marriage and my love

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Good story.

Some of the comments reflect a lack of understanding about long-term marriages. You try to work them out and hold on as long as you can. He did his best, but he could not do it alone. I've seen women like this and I will never understand them. You captured them quite well. Good story.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
Lol

The guy was so pathetic. She would have been better off if he left started a divorce immediatley lol. With a bit less of the emasculated servile little bitch it would have struck home what she was losing. She would be better off with someone who had a little pride in himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too unbelievable

Faggy cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"But that's okay. I don't want to see him anyway."

Why not, he was worth throwing your life away for

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Story is realistic and well-written, even if a little too long for the plot

I gave 5 stars. I appreciated that story was entirely realistic, including especially the legal sub-texts. I can see why wife felt she could and should confess, but it was for herself, not for him. 20 years of marriage with a good husband and father to her children did make her feel a little guilty, and wife obviously thought her affair could be even more pleasurable by eliminating the guilt, because her husband would be an approving cuckold and she would not be a cheater. I can understand Cody because some men prefer more mature women and/or like the challenge of fucking happy wives.

Wife would do everything to keep her husband, protect the marriage and maintain the family, except the only thing that would make it possible – giving up Cody. The inability to sacrifice that immoral extraneous pleasure demonstrated that she did not truly love her husband or family, and was simply selfish and self-centered. I also agree with comments that women generally do not do well with divorces later in life, because men can more easily find or create another family, while older women age too quickly. The ending was entirely appropriate, because wife suffered the worst possible outcome of refusing to sacrifice her toy – she was estranged from her own children and was left basically alone with some old fart rather than a younger husband who would have forgiven her. And, yes – I think husband would have returned to her completely, and perhaps even more loving, if she had agreed to sacrifice her toy for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Agh

Your long winded cuck pussy dude stories are trash. You are not even a top ten favorite. ARRRRHHARHHHHARRRH STOP WITH THE PITY PARTY JERK HUBSAND WHO IS REALLY A WIMP.

Ocker51Ocker51about 5 years ago
Grow a set of balls

This bloke needed a back bone and a set of nuts, it was painful reading how big of a wimp he was😡😡😡😡😡

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
2nd read through.

I think it’s a masterpiece. I LOVE BTBs where the guy beats the shit out of the offending cuck-er, and kicks the bitch to the curb. Takes all the money. Moves to St. Marten with a hot 30yo. Has cute babies. Makes $millions.

Hell, I love Fantasy and SciFi. But I’m afraid this story feels realistic to me. Put me in the place of the main character and I think this is how the story would play out. Except most likey the ex-wife would meet and marry a rich lawyer who would rake me over the financial coals.

At least here the bitch does burn. HYeah, he hurts, but she hurts worse, and Cody lost his job.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Powersworder: How to write the perfect LW story !!!

Wow. A most succinct and full outline to the perfect LW story.

Been trying to write a story myself (get the people who bitch about commentors who have never written a story themselves - only happened to me a couple of times, but still, they do make a moot (used in its original sense) point) off my back. Have started 5, and outlined ~10-12. Always peter out. Always something wrong.

Your comment here is terrific! Helps me. Thanks.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Powersworder: Accountant and squirreling away money.

It depends on how much he is making. I thought of that point too, as it is a common LW tool, but had to conclude he wasn’t making an excess amount. Hard to squirrel away extra nuts if you don’t have many nuts extra.

My dad worked for IRS and tried to, legally, hideaway money, but there was very little extra to hide. Everything went to mortgage, power bills, car payments, piano lessons, etc.

If protagonist is salaried “clerical” accountant for some company then incoime would be a lot less than if he was a CPA with private practice or high powered corporate executive accountant. I just had to assume he was a lower income accountant/bookkeepper for sake of story.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
3 things —

1.) Always wondered how long after the divorce the Stacy Date occurred, i.e. at that point how old was Amy. She was 51 by the time of the divorce (maybe 52 by then). Wondering how fast did her health went downhill.

2.) In the end she has diabetes. Since she didn’t already have diabetes (Type I), she must have gotten Type II diabetes. You say she is skinner than ever (skin hanging from arms) but usually (but not necessarily) Type II comes from obesity. I guess she’s the rare skinny individual that gets Type II.

3.) Cliff says Cody shouldn’t go after co-workers. But the problem is he shouldn’t go after married women — period, co-workers or not. Chasing SINGLE co-workers is perfectly acceptable, as long as she’s not a subordinate.

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 5 years ago
Did a reread

Not bad.

After the build up, the divorce was "bam it's done". Kind of a bit of a letdown.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

Twenty years together and no kids with her? An older wife but still able to bear children when they married. How did she avoid it? Gives an inkling as to why he was so patient for so long after her confession and still willing to forget her cheating, if she stopped immediately. It took him a long time to get out of wimp mode! Could have been better than it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One star

What a wimp and she was a delusional whore

RanDog025RanDog025almost 5 years ago
GOOD STORY - 5 STARS

i UNDERSTAND HOW HE FELT. JUST MAYBE SHE'LL COME TO HER SENSES. SAD ENDING. TOO BAD!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Sad little tale of woe.

Tossing her phone number away was his closure for all that nonsense. She threw away a good man for a little sex then wised up too late. Humpty Dumpty story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sucks

He’s a week willed wimp and she’s a whore!$kLeKzE

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Randog025

you know how he felt. Your wife cheated, threw it in your face, and you just set there and hoped she would quit and come back to you? How did that work out for you? I really, really feel sorry for you. I have known a couple of wimp asses like that . Their wives did come back, but their marriage really sucked. The wive ran all over their wimpy asses because the little shits did not have the balls to man up. Every body knew about it, and they basically were homebodies, because none of their old friends wanted anything to do with their wimpy asses. SAD SAD SAD!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not the accountant for me

Yeah, I have a problem with the ending too. If he was a good accountant he would have been able to protect his funds better. And the alternate ending where she dumps the stud and comes back? Probably wouldn’t work, your either a guy who can accept her or leave her. And he seemed like a leave her kind of guy. The cheater always turns out bad in these stories. It’s not always that way in real life. Saw my ex 2 years and she still looked good. Damn I hope she’s miserable.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Great story of how karma wins in the end. Symbolically throwing Amy away like she did him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'd have done a few thing differently

" I was gun shy with women and money was tight with the kids school bills and Amy's alimony."

Sorry kids, with the alimony your mother got I cant afford to pay for your college expenses any more

----------------------------

"No. Cody and I aren't together anymore." She answered in a raspy voice. "I haven't seen him since a few months after our divorce." She looked up at me and added softly, "But that's okay. I don't want to see him anyway."

"Oh, he was worth throwing a decades long marriage away for but now you dont want to see him; why is that?"

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Too screwed up accountant and can't protect his assets?!?! F

Retired cpa not rich why? Clients seek to protect assets from spouse to be divorced and government etc. Know many legal ways to do it But not morally right

Seen it happen many times especially before divorces many accountants and attorneys have no problem doing this

Cody and Amy needed more punishment

And he needed to quit being wimp and cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Worst CPA Ever

What CPA doesn't know how to hide Money .. There is Sweden and The Grand Caymans Islands .. Any CPA worth a Darn would have Money Hidden

mattenwmattenwover 4 years ago

Why is it that all your male protagonists act like idiots? Is there a connection to real life or what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SHE'D GET HERS

If my wife said that bullshit to me, it would be over and she'd be a hurting unit, not just emotionally. Her asshole lover would really pay, maybe the ultimate sacrifice. Maybe they both would...

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Idiot of a man

He ended up doing what he should’ve done in the first place.

What a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Tragic

Why is it that after breaking up a long standing marriage, the lover almost always runs.While she is married, the usually fit, younger man has no problems seducing the beautiful, middle-aged wife but when the divorce comes through, he takes off!, having done the damage. Would like to read a story where severe retribution is visited on his slime-ball head! Sad it's always the stupid wife who ends up punished for her stupidity.Amy end up a pathetic caricature of her former self, after living on the pig's back! Hind sight, 20/20 - when she regrets her choices.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Not too long

Not too l on at all. I really enjoyed the story, and especially the final confrontation. He won.

SpenceR7491SpenceR7491about 4 years ago
Absolute Crap!!

Worst Literotica story I have ever read. Pathetic. What a spineless piece of crap husband. The damn story just went on and on full of whining and self denigration. The whole story could have been told and concluded in a couple of paragraphs. Certainly not 6 pages. Author, whatever were you thinking about when you crafted such a long winded bunch of nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So...

"I've heard of other cheating wives that threw their affair in their husband's face to humiliate them. She never did that to me."

Oh yeah? Then what was it she did at the beginning of the story then?

Also, I am really glad the author didn't hide that what the two women did while he was sleeping was, in fact, sexual assault. In most stories men aren't treated with such respect by the authors, when they are assaulted. Thank you!

skruff101skruff101about 4 years ago

A story that needed two pages not six.

The tired cliche of not divorcing because of the financial situation may prolong the story but ultimately is a ridiculous argument.

Getting rid of a cheater is worth living in a cardboard box beneath the underpass.

Having money and a house is not worth executing your soul.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 4 years ago
Wow

The number of flaws is too great to count.

1. Hit the bitch with open marriage. She opened it, and that door swings both ways.

You don't have to date. Beauty queen. Let her imagination build the rival.

2. Get taped admission from one of them then threaten to sue for infidelity. Him for alianation of effection, and the school district for allowing violations of their morals clause. "Cost me money??? No bitch, I'm going to MAKE of your whoring ass"

3 the same points were made over, and over, and over, and over, and over in the first 4 pages. Geez, get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So many problems with this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
10 stars!

The biggest mistake he made is he should have dumped her right away. But there wouldn't have been much of a story

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Good story

Somewhere along the way he should have gotten some hard physical evidence of her treachery for later proof if necessary.

TreymonTreymonalmost 4 years ago
Other

Than having him beg ask reasonably demand and finally realize he had enough when he should have realized it almost instantly,certainly by the end of the first conversation about it.He came to the reality.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Don't you just love old whores

?

Robby_DRobby_Dalmost 4 years ago

He waited way too long to divorce her.

gfrhgfrhalmost 4 years ago
Never can understand

I can't grasp the mentality of people that stay with a cheater after the moment of learning about the affair. I never have respect for them either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another irrational microwaved cuck/wimp story with btb end

Dont no much about the end because I cant see this cuck shit with same plot over and over again!!! Its just mindless cuck shit, you have seen this type probably a thpusand times!!! This honesy we have to talk, i have an affair but i love you humiliation crap and a pouting and sulking hubby who has to accept that ... so the author just copied this shit snd blew it up to six pages... just lame crap but to do if you have to creativity

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Wife was piece of work.

Wife turns marriage into a first class shitshow and then is surprised at his revenge. That chick was delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOPE!

Absolutely no one in the world would react the way that you depict your hero reacting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

You don’t say why she looked so old. And he definitely should have followed up to see if Susan was married.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

A very solid story, seems pretty real to life. Nothing too over the top and he got Cody canned. A winner.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to become a cheating slut

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

A very solid story just ended really depressingly.

gfrhgfrhover 3 years ago
I don't get it.

I cannot understand the mindset of guys who would want a woman back after she cheats; or this matter continues to cheat. Although the MC ended up divorcing her, he would have taken her back if she stopped seeing the dipshit. Not in my universe. LOL You don't have to BTB, but no way in hell do you fuck her again much less take her back. I know there are some guys (and gals) that go for RAAC, but I can't have any sympathy or respect for them. He should have divorced her sooner. If you can't afford divorce, simply raid the bank accounts, disappear, and leave her with the bills. She deserves them.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

If you are just a little like your protagonist, then I feel very sorry for you! Because then you really are a poor eater. As stupid as your protagonist reacted to his wife's announcement that she was having an affair, no normal man would react in my opinion. Rather, he would remove the slut from his home and life immediately. Only really idiotic romantics believe they can go on living with someone who has cheated on them in the manner described.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

Authors should think about what they are writing. No lawyer would file an alienation of affection suit, or sue the school board based on a flimsy theory as in the story.

Another stupidity is that Cliff committed financial suicide by having Amy fired. Amy gets bigger share of assets and alimony. Authors should think before they write.

It is unfortunate that these stupidities mar what could otherwise have been a good story.

bobareenobobareenoover 3 years ago

Yow, that was tough to read. Well written, even if I wanted to slug the husband for being so behind the curve the whole while. But the tale was highly emotionally charged, and in that it was superlative. It kept the emotions on high boil reading of her patronizing "love," and his powerlessness in the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A wishy-washy story

I kept waiting for the main character to grow a spine, but, it never happened

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Cheating whore got off too easy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCinical@Cinical
I haven't listed my favorite authors yet, because there's so many I like and I don't want to leave any out.