All Comments on 'A Painful Confession: Cliff and Amy'

by Cinical

Sort by:
  • 400 Comments (Page 3)
FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago

Good story but I could never have let her go on as long as Cliff let her disrespect him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well written though sad story. Again, mainly the only winners are the lawyers. Any lessons learned come too late. "Someoneother" must either know very few lawyers or is one. They may advise a client to not but . . .I would never lump all of any profession together but all those lawyer jokes HAD to come from somewhere! Thank you for your story, hope to one day see you writing again!

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

About halfway down page five he comes to the conclusion his marriage might be in trouble, all I can say is stay away from this guy if you need your tax returns done. Clearly he struggles putting two and two together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Terrible story all around

What a waste of time reading this.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

Wow that was a hard slog to read. Like a masochist wet dream for in-effectual cucky husbands. Still i find one believable fact from this story that applies in life. Most people when face with divorce and loosing everything, or giving up the familiar comfort of there past marital lives; will stick in an untenable situation until they either mentally break and are cowed or snap and cant take it anymore and would willingly divorce and loose everything than spend another day in marital hell.

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

He should have exposed their affair to the school the day after she told him. Why wait all that time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lame , if you started with nothing why is it unacceptable to walk away with half? I can't have sympathy for a spinless sack of shit. You don't have the burn the bitch or assault the boyfriend, just walk away. You fucking sissy writers always have the husband complain of the disrespect, but then immediately show that the husband has no self respect. Why should the slut care?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Clinical seems to be a clinically depressed sad lonely wimp... and his real life keeps intruding in all his stories.. sad!... he should end his miserable life and do us all a favor

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

It took the whole story for Cliff to grow some balls???

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Nonsense. Why is it important to know why the slut cheated? I certainly don't need to know why my wife's killer murdered her. That won't bring her back to life either! The only important thing is that he lands on the death chair! And he doesn't have to know why she destroyed his marriage, it won't heal it! Your protagonist is a real washcloth! No backbone and no honor! Even after she tells him that she has been in a relationship for months, he still lets herself into her sexually. Simply disgusting! Women like her should become infected with HIV and die an agonizing and slow death. And men like him shouldn't even be born!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

wimp

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

A 2 1/2 to 3 page story that would never end.

Everyone who does one of these train wrecks literally, word for word, writes the same delusional wife speech over and over again, the first page felt like ground hog day.

Couldnt make it through it so Im guessing it became the dumpster fire I saw coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Weak and contrived dialog. Main c was also extremely weak. In the real world the words he spoke to himself or muttered quietly would have been spoken out loud. He had numerous chances to hammer her with words and ALWAYS passed up the opportunity, not realistic. He also could Have charged her with attempted rape. Overall not a good effort, Far too wimpy, he just goes along with her actions and continually places himself in harms way. This author must take lessons wimpy men from G Anderson or MMoraeu or maybe R Goerge. It was like this character fell out from the story another love. Just terrible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Weak like the main character. The cliches of the wife presenting her weak husband with an admission that she is cheating and is going to continue to do so are just tiresome at this point. There is nothing clever about this story nor is there any juice to any of the characters.

Same worn out speech about how if hubby divorces her she will ruin him financially and hubby just gives up and puts up with her cheating. I live in the most liberal hell hole state in the Union and these canned speeches are wrong. There is no legal obligation to support or pay for children's tuition and expenses after they are 18. He may choose to do so; he may also choose to tell them he no longer can afford those costs because their mother's ongoing and unapologetic adulterous conduct has forced the divorce which in turn has resulted in huge financial disruption. He cannot afford to keep supporting them; let Mom pay.

There is also no legal reason why she keeps the house. The kids are adults and the house is an asset of the marriage; if this bitch wanted to keep the house, she would have to pay hubby's share of the fair market value or the house gets sold and proceeds split. (Obviously things are very different if kids are minors; then husband in this situation would get screwed on the house and child support).

Alimony? Maybe she gets something for a few years but it is not usually a lengthy burden. And I know a number of family law judges who have told me that they do take into account ongoing adultery in awarding alimony. Of course they never say anything about it, but they definitely trim alimony to a cheating spouse and if the cheater has the higher income he/she is going to pay more.

But ultimately, how could anyone take the shit she handed out to this guy, no matter the cost? Divorce needed to be filed immediately if she refused to stop the cheating; I would have divorced her skanky ass even if she had stopped.

P.S. Why do these wimpy characters always moon on about how they still love her despite her cheating?

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

"But that's okay. I don't want to see him anyway."

Why not? He was worth throwing away your husband and the only man willing to be a father to your children, what could he have done that made him lose so much value to you?

Gram1Gram1about 3 years ago

I wanted to like this story, but the MC was so weak. I just can't understand why he put up with her as long as he did.

katibkatibabout 3 years ago

The comments from Anonymous--especially the long comment--were good and appropriate. However, I think that each story should be judged on it own merits and not on the basis of similarity with other stories. Are we. really looking for creative writing here in LW? Well, yes, to some extent. But, basically, we look for an act of adultery and then read how the other spouse reacts. Sure there are cliches; and sure, there are similar reactions. That is because of our common humanity and similar life experiences. We look for the reaction, the retribution, the anguish. Our sense of self-worth is reinforced by the reaction we would hope to engage were we in a similar circumstance. This story is worth at least a four and probably a five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cliff never got what was coming to him...shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked it.

It was a little too long, but it was more realistic/real world than most of the stories on here. Personally I would have divorced her back on page 2, and I doubt I would have taken the bar tenders advice, as all that did was add to the hurt Brody was feeling. She kept harping on the "it won't change anything between us", but she didn't realize it already had. After 20 years together, most spouses learn to "read each other", and can tell when they're feeling good, or when something is wrong or off. Either Brody wasn't paying attention during those early months, or he just didn't understand what was going on. In Amy's case, she was feeling euphoric on the days she saw Cody, and more normal on the days she didn't see him. Brody should have picked up on that, those days. I do understand at her age her hormones might be off (menopause), but there was no mention of it. Not to mention she thought she had the upper hand with her plan. She didn't think it all the way thru, like being served her walking papers at work, in front of her co-workers or Cody getting fired, or even herself getting fired (morals clauses).

Nice little story, and one of the better ones in the LW catagory. Thanks

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago

I have to agree with Gram1, he stayed to long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Realistic story. By the time the affair fog gets lifted it is usually too late.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hearing the way she turned out, it’s hard not to snicker. I’m glad he didn’t gloat about it. You know what they say, “a life well lived” and all that. Maybe not well, but certainly better than hers!

Good job!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Has there ever been a real life conversation like page 1?

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 3 years ago

THE HUSBAND IS DOCILE /PUNCHING BAG BECAUSE HE IS STUPID.- ITS ALL ABOUT *MEANING*

.

First this whole thing goes on waaaay too long. Read it again...it takes weeks and weeks for this idiotic story to end.

.

2ND --Marcus Aurelius - one must ask what does it mean ? what is its significance ?

.

See when the wife is making mindless platitudes about her still loving her husband the husband NEVER Challenges that. The story is filled with the cunt whore ranting and raving thesen assertions and platitudes but the husband never says ANYTHING to challenge her rantings

EXAMPLE

when the wife says " Me seeing him won't change anything between us. It hasn't yet and I'm going to make sure it won't in the future. You probably don't agree, but he's been a good friend for me. It might not seem to you right now but I think he's been good for our marriage too."

.

The husband's response by challenging the Sanity of the wife is completely the wrong thing to do and say.

.

"Despite seeing Cody from time to time I made sure I was always there for you. You have to admit we make love a lot for people our age and I love it as much as you do. I'm here for you anytime you need me. We both love each other I know that. When I'm with you, Cody never gets in the picture. He's only a tiny part of my life. We have a stable, 20 year marriage and I want to continue that."

.

I asked incredulously. "Of course I love you but how can I stay married to a cheating slut like you?" - again The husband's response here is so bad it's almost like it's a character to show a stupid shallow knuckle-dragging beer swelling Neanderthal man

.

THE MEANING OF WIFE WORDS- She openly recognizes that she is causing her husband emotional / psychological hurt BUT since she will not stop she is saying to her husband YOUR emotional psychological damage does not matter to me .

.

"I know you're upset and you MIGHT feel hurt. I don't want you to. I want to help make this as easy as I can. I know you still care for me. And I know you have needs. Let me help you feel better honey. You'll always be my number one."

.

MIGHT ?

--------------

"Please understand. I'm very ashamed for deceiving you." She said. "I hate the fact that I let you down. I know you never knew about Cody because we've been very discreet about our relationship. I didn't want you to know about us. I was so ashamed of what I was doing and nervous you'd suspect something. The first few times I came home after meeting him I felt terrible and vowed it would never happen again. Cody was very supportive to my situation. He never pressured me to continue. He left it up to me. He was happy to just see me occasionally. We both agreed that we didn't want to mess up my marriage."

.

The husband response - nothing

.

"No matter how badly I behaved, I know I love you. Cody's a good guy and he'll be a great catch for a lucky girl someday, but he can never take your place. I told him all the time that we'd never be more than friends with benefits and he agreed with that. He said he was very fond of me, but felt the same way.

.

The husband's response? - nothing

.

What she is doing to her husband simply doesn't matter. AT ALL.

Repeatedly throughout page 2 and page 3 when the wife goes into these long rants about how she still loves her husband and her husband still number one and that she simply has to keep on going seeing her boyfriend ...the husband response is to says NOTHING … for weeks on end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

just plain stupid. can't believe the amount of time spent on useless dialog bantering back and forth that whole first chapter. In Real life a husband or a man would have opened the door and tossed her out soon as see finished the sentence that she had and was in an affair. come on man, get realism in your stories. JK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

SO MUCH FUCKING UNNECESSARY DIALOGUE BETWEEN CHEATING SLUT WIFE AND HUSBAND - JUST SKIP TO THE LAST CHAPTER AND AVOID THE INBETWEEN PATHETIC WRITING - 1 STAR FOR EFFORT

WEAK PATHETIC WIMP OF A HUSBAND

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

that was so fucking depressing...why did I read all of it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It would have been a good story if the author hadn't done what a lot of authors do and that is drag out the story with unrealistic dialog between the MC's. The author has written Amy as a delusional women whose character just wouldn't exist in real life unless they had some serious mental or emotional problems he constant dialog between the main characters is an unrealistic mechanism to attempt to manipulate the emotions of the reader but in reality it just annoys readers because it's totally unreal.

RetiredsleeveRetiredsleevealmost 3 years ago

The story itself was compelling, however the only problem I had was the confrontation in the classroom. I don’t care how big and strong you are, a well placed kick to the balls is the great equalizer. I would have had the MC drop Cody with a ball kick Finkle would be proud of, then a well placed straight punch to the nose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

CLIFF BEING AN ACCOUNTANT RAN OUT OF THE HOUSE LIKE A BITCH ON HEAT INSTEAD OF STRATEGISING HOW TO DEAL WITH HIS SLUT WIFE ABD THEIR ASSETS

CLIFF IS A WIMP CUCKOLD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

JUDGING BY THE COMMENTS THE SHITHEADS ARE BLAMING CLIFF FOR BEING A FAITHFUL HUSBAND THEN DIVORCING THE BITCH.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

CLIFF FUCKED UP WHEN HE DECIDED TO MARRY A BITCH WITH TWO KIDS. NO MAN SHOULD EVER CONSIDER MARRYING A BITCH WITH KIDS, SINGLE MOMS ARE THE WORST AND ARE DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE CARE OF THEM. THERES NOTHING MORE BETA SIMP THEN KNOWINGLY RAISING ANOTHER FUCKERS BRATS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amy is one ungrateful cunt!! Without Cliff she would have struggled her whole life and her kids would never have afforded to go to college!! Sad to see good men like Cliff marrying such a piece of shit like Amy!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

God story. It took him long enough to get some balls. She should have been divorced as soon as she said that she would not stop her cheating

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

The level of "wimpinesh" in the first 5 pages is way too much to be entertaining read. It could be the case that some males would put up with this sort of situation but my guess is that most would not. The author is squeezing every last drop of this but he has nothing to add other than repeating absurdities of the situation.

The whole plot is unoriginal and I don't see anything that this story bring anew.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I could not believe the audacity of his wife. Not only to accept her affair, but she tries to have another woman rape him! I think he should have filed criminal charges against her.

In any case, another cheater loses in the end. That was the only good part, of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought this story lacked revenge aspect. It seem you have bit of wimpy streak in your writing. If I was to confront that S.O.B. who was fucking my wife, he would have in no uncertain terms be told that he better leave town or something may happen to him when wasn't looking at any time or place.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

I think that most people who go the route of "great sex is most important" the way this wife did, even to the point of trying to use it on her husband with another woman, have probably always thought that way. In the long run, sex is what you make of it and not the novelty of this experience or that partner over another. I doubt she would ever have been happy no matter how the story turned out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There's far to many of these delusional wife stories once you've read one you've read them all the only thing that changes are the character names. They all seem to be written for the women hating trolls and domestic abusers who read them. I'd like to read one of these stories where the husband goes straight to a lawyer and starts divorce proceedings so that the delusional wife really understands what she's risking. The husband doesn't necessarily have to have to go any further with the divorce. The story could then deal with the aftermath from both sides.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesalmost 3 years ago

"for a moment, her blue eyes sparkled again like they used to when I loved her." Amy deserved her loveless fate, but that line made me pity her. Love betrayed and love lost are tragedies that destroy futures and crush spirits.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Page 1

Adios bitch. EOS

WellplayedsirWellplayedsirover 2 years ago

Oh what a tangled web we weave when we first practice to deceive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing says "I have no plotting creativity" like basing a story on the worn out, weak, needy, low T, LW husband character. Yes, if you write the husband as a weak cunt you can drag a story out for pages and pages. In this case it was evident that this was one of those stories no later than when the author wrote: "But in the long run it would be counter productive. Screaming and yelling has never been my style anyway. If I know Amy, yelling and cursing would just make my stubborn wife harden her position. It would give me no information to figure a way to get her to stop." Of course! The wife cheats and lies for months, says she isn't going to stop until she feels like it, and smugly says she'll ruin him financial if he tries to divorce her, but our pathetic LW husband character just wants her to stop, and all will be well. I see idiot comments about authors here being "misogynists". All that really shows is that the commenters are feminized men. THE TRUTH IN LW IS THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF STORIES ARE MISANDRIST. Men, and especially husbands, are demeaned and ridiculed. BTW, there is no obligation for parents to pay for college, and "forever" alimony is a thing of the past. In fact, if the wife has a job that will support her, most states give nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amy should have been kicked the curb much sooner than she was. I guess it was the realization of what she lost that made her age so poorly. Cody needed more consequences than just losing his job...he should have been mugged or something karmic🤭. I don't know why he delayed divorce so long? I guess he was waitng for her to come to her senses but why take her back? Glad this is all make believe🤣🤣🤣

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

I agree with Just_Words 100%. My ex wife was always looking for the next Monkey Branch. She was never happy and never will be happy. She keeps looking for external things for her happiness or worth whether they be materialistic or carnal. Problem is when she wakes up she's always there😜. Cheatets suck, they are a cancer that needs to be cut out. Everything they reap is justified for the misery they sowed. Glad this is fiction because I'd hate to think there are guys like this out there😆

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

Hmm...it looks like there is hope that Amy dies a slow death with just her memories to keep her comfortable🤭

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know this is a story and fiction, but this same shit happens for real every day. He should have just looked at her when she confessed, then went out and started working out and got in shape and find a real nice looking woman and rub his affair in her face. Or simply disguise up, catch the bitch outside codys apartment and throw a quart of battery acid in her face and leave her there. The bitch wouldn't have the looks then to attract ole cody boy. Then divorce her anyway. This proves my opinion, that women are nothing but a life support system for their pussy. Sorry bitches, all of them.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

"It seemed what Amy told me about divorce was true. I would be fucked emotionally and financially, while she'd come out well off, with a young stud boyfriend to fuck." This to me is the centerpoint: divorce is biased because it refuses to consider who ended the marriage by making it unsustainable.

In addition, the outcome -- everyone broken, everyone broke, most characters lose their jobs, no one ends up happy -- seems to me consistent with most divorces I have observed during my time. It's straight out of WarGames: "the only winning strategy is not to play."

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Terminal diabetes is good karma for Amy...

CriosCriosover 2 years ago

This author is a master at dialogue. Hoping they're still with us and can start writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fairly good story about a neutered cuckold who was finally pushed far enough to push back after the humiliation and disrespect finally gave him the right hint. He even got quite stern.

phill1cphill1cover 2 years ago

"In addition, the outcome -- everyone broken, everyone broke, most characters lose their jobs, no one ends up happy -- seems to me consistent with most divorces I have observed during my time."

Most people don't lose their jobs from having an affair, unless it's unlawful.

traddisagaintraddisagainover 2 years ago

sad,sad,sad,sad,sad,sad,sad,sad, why do women allow themselves to ruin a perfectly good union. sad,sad,sad,sad,sad.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

He stayed WAY WAY too long. Should have divorced her when he first found out. Cuck.

CriosCriosover 2 years ago

I frequently re-read this author's few stories. One piece of constructive criticism would be that his climaxes/denouements, whatever you want to call them, are not very strong. Kind of sneak up on you but leave you a bit unsatisfied.

Regardless, I always feel the pain and anguish of his MCs so, for me anyway, he succeeds in that respect.

Please write more!

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

If you marry a woman with children, earn or expect to earn enough to pay for college; DON'T adopt them. Love them if you will; but the tax deduction is trivial compared to tuition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another stupid bitch fucks up her life. There is one thing I never understood. If you are going to cheat on your husband or wife, and refuse to give it up, why wouldn’t you let him or her, exit the relationship with some dignity? Punishing him for adopting her kids, by demanding he pay for their college? Forcing someone to live under these circumstances, would destroy them both. The first thing the husband should have done, is quit work. Stop paying for the house, and allow it to get foreclosed on. Let the bitch work, and pay him alimony!

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought that, granted the usual unrealistic delusional wife that is such a trope in these stories, it was a good description of a realistic possible sequence, unusually so for these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the ending. The rest just dragged

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 2 years ago

A very well written with good character development. It kept my interest from beginning to end.

CriosCriosover 2 years ago

Like the story. I know authors hate it when readers put themselves in the MC's place and say what they would've done differently than the MC but...

My dignity and self-respect would have been worth far more to me than any money I'd lose in a divorce. I'd have moved to the guest room the night she told him she was cheating. I then would've had the attorney write up the papers the next day and have her served the next week. Granted, waiting until her and her friend tried to rape him gave him the leverage to keep her out of the house after she was served but he didn't know that was going to happen.

Still a good story though. Could use an editor to clean up some of the dialog, however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What sort of wimp just lets such behaviour continue? Sad, sad man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn, what a pissful weakling of a man. He's told by his wife that she's having an affair &, in future conversations, doesn't document it? Take out the cell phone & record it! Copy the phone messages she had from Cody ... and the conversation with him in school! That can be used in filing adultery charges... out of her mouth! The fact that this guy lets his wife continue for soooo long is ample proof of him being a wimp. And all that she's done to him proves she's a demoralizing slut. After getting evidence, speaking to lawyer, tell her to quit Cody or get the fuck out. He did, but again, much too late.

The story itself was nicely written but much too long, reading the same conversation repeatedly & going nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well just proves my opinion of women. I love pussy like any normal male. But a woman is literally nothing more than a life support system for her damn cunt. I am 71 and just went through our 50th anniversary. What a fucking joke. She is and has been a frigid bitch for years. Sex with her is like, well its just lifeless on her part. Shes a sorry assed prude of a wife and tbinks her pussy is only for pissing out of. So i live in a life of sorry existence. It would cost me a fortune to divorce the bitch, and she couldn't survive on her own. Life sucks, wish she did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1*

Pretty obvious why. Stop writing yourself in these stories. Write about a real man not a eunuch like yourself. StacyBaron

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't get why this was 6 pages?. The minute she told him about her boyfriend and the moronic idea. that she can have her husband at home waiting on her as she goes and fuck her boyfriend.... he should've disabused her of this nonsense. He had the moron slut walking around thinking that shit is normal. I skipped pages 2-4. I was shocked that he was still with her, waiting on her on page 5!. The whole reason I skipped a few pages cause I got tired of the indecisive, whiny, spineless wimp bullshit. Something told me to just go straight to page 5 after reading page 1.. I'm very glad I did. When the slut called him a wimp🤭🤭🤭🙌🏼.. I 1000% agreed with her. She knew he was a wimp, that's why she was so nonchalant about the whole thing. That's why she absolutely refused to let Cody go. She knew the wimp cuck wasn't going anywhere. He took entirely way too long to dump the slut. The minute she told him about her boyfriend and her intentions to keep seeing, fucking and sucking him. There's nothing else to talk about ----- other than splitting assets and where to serve the divorce paper's. I don't get why he was still there? Nothing was holding him back. I was totally disgusted with this loser. I guess I'm trying to understand why this story was so long, when what he needed to do was right in front of him and easy decision?🤔🤨... Nothing to fight for, nothing to hold on to. She doesn't love or respect him. she thinks he's a wimp. Her true feelings came out during that phone call when she called him a WIMP. He was just too stupid to grab his bulls, be a man and tell the whore to kick rocks and get the entire fuck out. I don't need time to process shit. The minute she told me, I'd cut my loses and move the fuck on. No fucking way would I be at home crying/whinning like a little bitch. waiting on my spouse to figure out if she's all fuck'd out by her boyfriend and want to be my wife again 😐 😒 🙄..... I really hate a man with no backbone. He loved the slut more than he loved himself. She loved her and he loved her. She was in heaven. She was a delusional, selfish, self entitled narcissistic slut. I can already predict the future, had he taken the tramp back. She would've just found another Cody eventually. He would've had shown her he is in fact a wimp. she can do, fuck and suck whoever/whatever the fuck she pleases and he won't do shit about it....but whine like a little beyotch 😏😏..in her mind he love her so much he's willing to do anything to keep her. That whole conversation with Cody was just uggghhh.. what was the point of that? What did it resolve? She was still fucking Cody 🤭🤭....He was a foolish old stupid man. Don't be so desperate guys. There's other fish in the sea, if not I'd rather die alone than to stay married to someone like that whore. This was not a loving marriage.. it irked me that he tolerated this crap for way too long in my opinion. 6 fucking pages too long to be exact. Dumping the slut could've been done in 3. But when you're a wimp, it's 6 pages of waiting for your wife to "come to her senses".. I bet the comments are better than the story..

usaretusaretabout 2 years ago

Poor story line, made him a real wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He allowed it to go on too long. He should have spoken to her friends as soon as he knew: the scandal at school would have sunk her. She didn't suffer enough!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Most of the way thru the story i was giving it a 1. I did not think hubby would evr grow a set of balls, but he finally did. I gave it a 4.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdabout 2 years ago

This shit is too long.

All the story he saying he is RATIONAL.

but in reality he is The Stupid.

The wife was Rational.

Cause she calculated everything, She knew her husband thaf He is A WIMP.

And it was not needed 6 pages ... But that's up to writer.

Fucking pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A story about a cheap cuck fetish with even cheaper characters ...

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Too far fetched to even try to finish this drivel.

She was so fucking cliched, everything she said has been said by 10,000 other wives here and done far, far better. Even at that I made en effort to slog though it until you had to hit the dumbest, most over used cliched line that every hack writer HAS to use...and what might that be, you ask? Here.."To start with, as you know we live in a no fault state. I'll probably end up with half of everything, including the house, the savings and our retirement fund. Because you adopted Martha and Robbie you'll be required to contribute to their college education. There's also alimony since I don't make half what you do on my meager Teacher's salary. The Court will expect you to support me in a reasonable manner. It could al come to quite a tidy sum"

That legally required lazy assed writing line literally says "You're my bitch my dear husband" I do sincerely wish some of you would use your fucking heads but it appears too much to ask for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg ... what a bunch of cuck bullshit ... The typical “the affair is not aproblem because i love you“ ... I guess it is the from cuck for cucks ... how coult the author stretch this mental bullshit over so many pages?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why was this 6 pages? I don't understand why all the talking? Once she fixed her dick suckerz and said "I'm seeing Cody, and I'm going to continue seeing Cody..... the only conversation should've been about splitting assets in their upcoming divorce.. who give 2 fucks about her threats? This was some wimpy shit🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. I'm sorry, I just don't see any real man going along with this slut and Cody's bullshit for a minute.. the whore would've been out of the door before Cody's cum dried on her lips.🙃🙃...6 pages of a weak, indecisive, no spine wimp allowing a whore and her lover to disrespect him... He doesn't seek a divorce until the end😒😳.. why? What exactly was there to fight for or hold on to for a second longer, when your spouse tells you they're having an affair and have zero intentions of stopping?🤔🤔🤭.... she even threatened to ruin him in a divorce if he makes trouble... the bitch should've been thrown out on her ass with a quick! That whole little weird interaction with Cody was weird, he really stood there and listened to Cody spewing that bullshit? Most men with balls would've punched Codys teeth down his throat 😏...Not actually just stand there😭😭😭😭.. what a WIMP... Cody was laughing(figuratively) at him to his face.. that little bullshit about them being "good friends" and him not wanting to mess up their marriage and how there's no love, he don't want the wife.. what Cody was REALLY saying was: that's right cuck boy, I'm fucking your wife good and hard, I don't want the whore, you'll get her back well fucked, used and full of my cum when I'm done with her😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.. that's what that whole scene said to me... the wife called him a wimp.. I have to agree with the tramp.. I'm really lost as to why he took so long to decide to get rid of the tramp?!. I don't give a shit if they were together for 100 yrs... why should he care about the years when the slut don't? Why should he want the marriage more than the slut? It's a reason she started an affair and decided to tell him and wasn't at all concerned about the consequences. Cause she had no respect or love for him. She figured the wimp would want to be with her so bad, he'd allow her to have a boyfriend.. she was right.. he allowed it to continue for a little while AFTER her confession. I think I'm done reading from this writer.. I'm new here and this is just the second story so far I've read and I didn't care for neither male characters in either story. Both gave me WIMP CUCK VIBES🥴🥴 I hate long boring stories that don't go anywhere... this trash could've been done in 3 pages. He should've been packed and gone by page 1, divorced by page 2 and remarried or dating by page 3.. the end.. instead it was 4-5 pages of him still living in the same house with her, pouting /crying/whinning like a little bytch...I was just confused by this guy's reaction as such blatant disrespect and betrayal... it was just off

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

1st night when she told you, you should have started throwing all her clothes and misc. out the front door

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

He took too long to deal with her, but he did.

I rescored this after rereading this. I enjoyed it more this time. New score 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You managed to redeem this story when he finally dumped the slut but the run up was painful. This husband has to be one of the biggest pussies on the planet. Why try to save a marriage when you partner is a trashy slut with no redeeming qualities.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

This guy was a loser for 5 out of 6 pages. His responses were idiotic, inarticulate, and mostly just name calling. Compare this to “Just Words.” No contest. He needed more information. He got it. He had no ability to use it. Same old same old with his responses. Oh, and the superstition portion with the church going, yessiree, the big man in the sky will punish her. Then, of course, the wife’s evil ways made her into an old harridan. Yikes, this story pulled out that cliche, punishment from above. While I have berated it, I still thought it was a 3.5, Because it kept me reading even if the MC irritated me, and I upped to a 4 since 3.5 isn’t an option.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this author has a thing about demeaning good hard working honest loyal men..

Please read a Saddletramp story..at least if you're going to constantly dehumanize

men, let them win once in a while like the 'tramp' does...your stories are too long with

overly drawn out obvious conclusions with no retribution for the protagonist...let the

freaken guy win! remember you readers are generally men and we don't like to lose

over and over.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

That was completely depressing. You left the man with no fucking dignity. This will be the last story of yours I ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another story about a pathetic cuck trying to find a reason to keep the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why do cheating husbands always come across as complete idiots? why not portray a husband who knows how to deal like a man in a cheating situation? These kinds of stories drive me crazy! The truth is that sometimes I laugh and wonder if it is possible to be so stupid. But it's mea culpa because I freely agree to read these stories. My criticism focuses on the writers to challenge them to portray a man who looks like a man and not a man who does not find the balls even with a GPS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He should have contacted the school when he found out and put in a complaint. That would have made or broke it then and there. He also should have had a little to do with her in the house as possible and slept on his own. As I have autistic issues and I can suddenly 'snap' I would have thrown the dinner across the kitchen after she made it. As to he two idiots they must have know they could get kicked out of their school job . Cheaters never look at he cost of their machinations until it explodes in their face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well constructed and well-written, but disheartening and depressing. Think I need to find another genre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Y did the guy have no self respect as a woman I’m embarrassed to be the same sex as his cheating whore of a wife he deserved so much more retribution

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitalmost 2 years ago

Bloody horrible! Hated the pathetic weakling, as if ANY man could be so weak! This clueless weak feeble pale imitation of a man is a sick parody of a real-life man, he's really just a pathetic concoction of a sick mind, why do you allow this abuse of sick-minded people? It is NOT funny to mock the afflicted!

Mental Health IS a serious issue, Where I live it is a serious crime to mock the mentally-deficient, sick, or tormented, what next, put them back into the freak-shows in the old travelling circuses of the 1800's?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another story about a pathetic weak man. You do realise that most men aren't this pathetic, right? 1*

I really thought you'd make him man up, but no. Makes me shiver that people like weak loser men.

CHUCK2468

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

A very good description of a very sad situation, which unfortunately is all too common. Once trust is destroyed it is almost impossible to rebuilt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

" If I know Amy, yelling and cursing would just make my stubborn wife harden her position. It would give me no information to figure a way to get her to stop."

From that point the reader knows we have yet another weak cunt of an LW husband character. Yes, he finally divorces the cheating slut, but only after he is practically raped. Prior to that he was the usual weak, needy, hardly male character more worried about the monetary consequences of a divorce than principle.

This is a very tired, uncreative way of extending a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Way too easy on wife & Cody. There is always a ski mask, and a baseball bat!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An accurate to life story, well-written, at least a 4, probably a 5.

I feel like I am in the wrong place wen I read the comments. I like most of the authors of the stories I choose to read, but many of the other readers seem to hate them. The hate seems almost sadistic like they hate the authors that don't try to make everyone characters life full of meanness and hate. I think this story sounds real. IT shows just what happens when cheating occurs. What is sad, and it is also true the other way, but when a man really loves a woman, and she basically loves herself and wants what she wants no matter how it hurts him that he disgusts readers e he does not go ballistic on her. Well the fact is that a giving caring husband that understands giving love is unlikely to commit horrendous acts of revenge. hat does not mean an immature man, that does not mean he is weak. A very wise man once said, Humility is strength under control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, but damm he put up with a lot of shit !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

way too easy on the cheating slut and her lover. Should have taken a baseball bat to him and kicked her out the first night. Amy realizing way too late she'd made a mistake isn't nearly enough!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a mess of a story. She cheats and, using the sunk cost fallacy, he wants to save the marriage. He gets bad advice at a bar and then at the bar from an incompetent attorney. Then he meets her lover and is himself seduced, saying "I found myself unable to dislike this guy." But for some bizarre reason, she brings in a hooker to try to seduce her husband. If she just wanted an open marriage, this would have been a far different story, but, never mind, this is too much for him and the marriage ends. In a final twist, it turns out she was a vampire sucking the life-force out of him and she shrivels and begins to die upon his departure. I guess that makes it a BTB story. SMH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He gave her two miles of rope to hang herself. He only needed to give her 20 feet. Dumber than a rock.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bakersfield Really, I live in the city if Bakersfield lol But I did like the story

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Your writing is about as comprehensible as your nome de plume no wonder you misspelled the cynical. But seriously if you want to write cuckold porn just do it you obviously love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCinical@Cinical
I haven't listed my favorite authors yet, because there's so many I like and I don't want to leave any out.