A Pair of Cunning Linguists

Story Info
The three girls get down and dirty!
7.2k words
4.71
5.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome! This is the ninth story in the second "Freya and Friends" series. I try to write stand-alone stories so this can be enjoyed as-is, but if you'd like to start at the beginning of this series, check out: I Will Love You Forever

If you'd like to begin with the first series, click here: The First Blowjob

Enjoy!

Love, Frey

My Stories

💖 💖 💖 💖 💖

"Well, the way I see it, this whole thing can go down -- pardon the pun -- four ways, Alex," Freya explained, as she counted on her fingers. "Me and Cyn."

"Um-hum," Alex said. "That one already happened."

"Halfway," Freya smiled. "Cyn had her way with me, but I didn't get to go to town on her. Yet! Anyway, second," she continued, "Me and Katie. And I know that you would absolutely LOVE to see that."

"Only if I could be part of it."

"I'm going to talk to Cyn, today, about my plan for you and Katie. Be patient."

Alex sighed impatiently.

"So that's two," Freya held up her index and middle finger, then added a third finger. "Cyn and Katie -- but then, what's the point of me being there?"

Alex shrugged. "You could watch."

"I don't want to just watch." Freya slapped his wrist playfully. "You know that." Then she added, "And the fourth possibility -- and the one that I'm shooting for -- is all three of us."

Practically licking his lips, Alex said, "You know what? I'm calling in sick."

"You're the boss! You have to go in today. You're doing inventory."

"But three beautiful women all rolling around naked...?"

"You make us sound like animals," Freya complained.

"Sexy animals!"

Freya pointed to the door. "Go to work!"

"I want a full report tonight when I get home," Alex told her, kissing her goodbye on the forehead. "No sordid detail left out!"

"How's this?" Freya offered, "Tonight, we'll lie in bed and I'll slowly stroke your cock while I recount every single thing that I did with the girls. Does that sound good?"

Alex smiled as he reluctantly opened the front door. "I have the greatest wife ever!"

"And I have the greatest husband ever, letting me roll around naked all day with two other beautiful women!" Freya gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "Now, hurry up and count hammers and whatnot and get home as soon as you can," Freya told him as she closed the door.

"Rio," she said to the little dog at her feet, "Let's go for a walk, then I want to shower before the main event."

In the shower, Freya thought about all the years that she, Cyn, and Katie had been friends. Best friends. The laughter, the tears, the fights, the hugs... And here they were. Freya married, Cyn and Katie a couple, all four bought a house together, both she and Katie were wrapping up school this year -- her head swum just thinking about it all. About their past.

Then she thought about their future.

In the last few whirlwind days, they had become closer than they ever were. And not just because they had decided to share sexual activities.

'Well,' Freya thought, 'Actually, that's exactly what it was.' But it was so much more than that. The three girls had loved each other their entire lives. They were inseparable best friends. And then Freya had met Alex and fallen hopelessly in love with him. But he had been somewhat of an outsider to the group. The "new kid," so to speak. And against Freya's intent, she began to drift a little bit away from the other girls.

Then, of course, Katie came out as a lesbian and professed her undying love for Cyn, they started dating, and their bond only strengthened, further distancing Freya. The distance wasn't far. But it was there. The four of them had really become a pair of couples.

This was starkly illustrated by their first attempt at group sex. Katie and Cyn paired off and Freya and Alex paired off. Next to each other on the bed, but still apart. Cyn had reached a hand to touch both Freya and Alex and Freya had reached a hand to touch Katie, but they still felt separate.

When Cyn pleasured Freya, it felt like a bridge was repaired. And when Cyn and Alex got it on, a completely new bridge was built. And now, in a matter of hours, the bridges connecting the three girls will be brought back even stronger than before.

Freya was excited -- and not just for the physical sex aspect. She had really been pining for the closeness that they had shared. It seemed like that was so long ago.

But there was still one bridge that needed to be built.

The one between Alex and Katie.

Freya knew that they loved each other, of course. They were all part of the group, so there was certainly a connection there. And a strong one. But Freya felt that the relationship between them could be made so much stronger.

And with Katie's... unshakably firm lesbian inclinations, this would be the most difficult bridge of all.

Or maybe not, if Freya's plan ran smoothly.

But that was for another day.

Today, the girls were finally going to enjoy each other in a way that the three never had before.

Eager, Freya did her hair a little and put on a bit of makeup -- she wanted to look nice, but this was just Cyn and Katie. And what they had planned certainly wasn't a fashion show. Freya was hoping that things quickly got down and dirty.

As it would turn out, she had no idea just how down and dirty things would get!

Freya decided against any undergarments at all. They were getting together for sex. As simple as that. The less clothes the better. The more she thought about it, the more she wondered about her sparse clothing choice.

Looking in the full-length mirror in her bedroom, she had an interesting idea.

"Rio!" She called out, "Grab your stuff! We're going to... Auntie's... Aunties'es... We're going upstairs!"

Rio ran right in when Cyn opened the door at the top of the stairs. She looked at Freya and wearilly shook her head. Freya was standing on the top step, in high heels, completely naked.

"Hi!" Freya greeted her.

"You're fucked up, Frey."

"I know," she agreed as she walked into their apartment, giving Cyn a light pat on her hip as she walked past.

Katie came into the hallway and almost screamed. "I didn't know we were starting already!" She turned and ran to the bedroom.

"Well, I see that someone is eager to get going!" Freya commented.

Cyn looked her up and down. "From where I'm standing, I see more than one person eager to start."

Freya smiled and took Cyn's hand. "Shall we?"

"We shall!" They walked to the bedroom door.

"Katie?" Cyn asked. "The door's locked."

"Just a minute!" Came the quick reply.

"She wanted to surprise you," Cyn whispered to Freya.

"Ah-ha," Freya whispered back. In heels, she was almost as tall as Cyn as she leaned in towards her friend. "Well, while we're waiting..." Freya brushed her lips faintly against Cyn's and both girls felt a tiny flutter in their bellies.

"I hope you guys aren't starting without me out there," Katie warned them.

"Shit," Cyn mumbled. "No. Of course not, honey," She called through the closed door.

Their start momentarily thwarted, the two girls just stood in the hallway and continued to wait for Katie to finish whatever it was that she was prepping in the bedroom.

After a couple of minutes, they heard the door unlock and Katie's voice, "Don't come in, yet. I'll tell you when."

"Okay, Katie-bear," Cyn sweetly sang to her lover, then looked at Freya, rolled her eyes, and made a silent gagging motion. Freya giggled. She knew their "couple's dynamic" all too well. And it always warmed her heart whenever she heard Cyn call Katie "Katie-bear." It was almost a flashback to a simpler time. Not one that she necessarily wanted to go back to -- Freya was VERY happy exactly where she was -- but hearing that pet name always gave her an enjoyable sense of nostalgia, nonetheless.

The two girls looked at each other and Cyn shrugged and started to undress. Freya watched, in increasing interest -- and horniness -- as Cyn took her clothing off. Standing in the hallway barefoot and naked, Cyn did a quick little pirouette for Freya, then gave a slight bow.

Freya looked at her friend. She almost couldn't remember a time when they weren't best friends. They had dressed and undressed countless times together, showered together, even went skinny dipping on a dare once, but now that they were officially lovers, Freya was looking at her through vastly different eyes.

Well, no. That wasn't true. She loved Cyn as much -- actually more -- now than she ever did. She loved the person that Cyn was. Their shared history. Their shared future. But looking at her naked, standing in the hallway of the house that they had bought together, waiting to engage in sexual activity not only as best friends, but as lovers...

Things were different.

Vastly different.

Better.

Did Freya always have a sexual attraction to Cyn? She thought that maybe she had. Maybe she had let society dictate to her that a girl in suburban America grows up, finds a man to be loyal to, gets married, has children, and lives happily ever after.

But maybe that isn't for everyone.

Maybe a girl can grow up, find a man, get married, and enjoy the sexual company of her two closest friends, too?

Freya wasn't sure, but she was definitely interested in giving it a shot.

The "having children" thing could wait, though. She had barely dipped a toe into their group sex adventure -- Alex had already dipped a bit more than that in -- and Freya was having the time of her life. A child could wait.

At least, Freya thought a child could wait.

"Come on, Katie!" Cyn called out. "It's getting chilly out here."

"Keep your shirt on!" Katie yelled back.

Cyn smiled broadly at Freya and replied, "Too late."

Just then, the door opened a crack. Katie looked out, shook her head, then closed the door again.

A moment later she told them, "Okay. You can come in."

Cyn opened the door and the two naked girls in the hall almost fainted.

Katie was standing there in black, high heeled vinyl boots; blood-red fishnet stockings; a red garter belt with black clips; shaved pussy with no panties; a tiny, red fishnet halter top; and a black vinyl collar around her neck.

And she was holding a black riding crop in one balled up fist resting on her hip.

"Oh, shit." Cyn mumbled.

Katie's heavily-mascaraed eyes smoldered. Her black lips curled into a sneer. "Catch," she said as she tossed the crop to Cynthia, who fumbled, but caught it. "I've been bad," Katie told her as she turned and walked to the bed doing her best to swing her ass side-to-side as she went.

Cyn looked at Freya and then they both looked back at Katie and watched as she crawled onto the bed on all fours, arched her back, and wiggled her ass at them. In the faint light of a single candle, they could see a metallic glint centered between her ass cheeks.

"I put a butt plug in this morning and I've been enjoying it ever since," Katie said in the most alluringly sweet voice that she could muster.

Cynthia gasped. "You've had it inside you all morning?"

"Uh-huh. Aren't I naughty?"

"You're a fuckin' freak, is what you are," Cynthia said. "Wait a second!" She suddenly shouted. "Is that why you were so fidgety sitting there when your mom stopped by?"

"Yup!" Katie wagged her ass at the two girls. "I'm a freak. And I need a spanking."

"You need fuckin' therapy, is what you need," Cynthia comment. "But in the meantime..." She walked into the darkened room and hit Katie on the butt with the leather crop.

"I barely felt that," Katie complained.

Cynthia hit her a little harder. Physical abuse wasn't really her thing, especially to her sweet, sweet Katie-bear.

"Come on!" Katie demanded.

The whip whistled through the air and came into contact with Katie's bare skin. "Crack!" The sharp sound practically echoed in the small room, startling all three girls.

"Ohhh, yesss..." Katie cooed. "Hit me again."

Cynthia turned to the stunned Freya and said, "We've created a monster."

"You've created a monster," Freya countered. "I've barely touched her."

"We can change that right now." Katie hopped off the bed and stood before the two girls. She slinked an arm around Freya's waist and gently pulled her body against her own. A little surprised, but extremely turned on, Freya placed her hands on Katie's shoulders.

"Hold on one second," Freya said as she kicked off her shoes. Now, with Katie still in heels, they were approximately the same height. Freya could feel her nipples brush against Katie's pierced nipples and she nearly fell forward and into a deep kiss. Freya couldn't believe how incredibly erotic Katie could be. She was always "cute, little Katie," but apparently a lot had changed since she came out of the closet and embraced her sexuality.

A lot, indeed.

As Freya enjoyed Katie's kiss -- an intoxicating mix of the wholesome sweetness that was Katie at her core and an underlying, desperate passion that seemed to now emanate from her entire being -- Cynthia watched them with growing fascination. She had never seen two women kiss this way before. She had done it with both Katie and Freya, but being simply a passive observer of such a lust-filled kiss was a different experience altogether.

And the experience of merely watching two women make out was an experience that she had no interest in pursuing.

Cynthia moved in and grabbed one of Freya's ass cheeks in her right hand and one of Katie's in her left and started to kiss Freya's neck. Both girls felt Freya practically vibrate in their embrace as she moaned deep in her throat.

Katie could feel Freya's tongue frantically feeling every inch of her mouth as her fingers dug into Katie's shoulders. With one arm still around Freya's waist, she ever-so-slowly traced Freya's spine with the fingertips of her other hand. She lazily drew her fingers back down to the cleft of her ass, then carefully, her fingers wandered back up until they were resting at the nape of her neck. She wove her slim fingers into Freya's luxuriously thick hair as Freya moaned again.

Suddenly, Freya's head was torn back as Katie twisted a fistful of her hair in her surprisingly strong grip.

"I hear that you like things a little rough?" Katie asked.

Freya's eyes went from a wide-eyed stare to mere slits as she grabbed an equally full tangle of hair in her hand from the back of Katie's head. "And I've seen that you like it even rougher." The tone of her voice was half threat and half dare. The look on Katie's face told both Freya and Cynthia that she was up for that dare.

Both girls stood still in a steely-eyed showdown. Cynthia looked from Freya's stony, tight-lipped glare to the maniacal grin and crazed eyes of her girlfriend and took both of her hands off of their asses.

"I'm out!" She declared, holding her arms up and taking two steps back.

Neither girl flinched.

Cynthia just stared at them.

In a flash, Freya's free hand came up and slapped the side of Katie's face. It was more of a playful slap than anything, but Cynthia watched in awe as the old saying proved true right before her eyes. Freya literally slapped the grin right off of Katie's face.

Shocked, Katie immediately let go of Freya's hair and Freya did the same. Both girls took a half-step away from each other.

The tension in the room was oppressive.

Finally Katie spoke in a dark, ominous tone. "You know the safe word, right?"

Freya put her hands on her hips in defiance. "I know the safe word," she responded simply.

Katie's thin lips, now covered in smudged, black lipstick curled into an evil grin. Without breaking eye contact with Freya, she slipped the mesh halter top over her head and tossed it onto the floor. She then looked down and started to unscrew the bar holding one of her new nipple shields in place.

Both girls heard Cynthia's low voice. "Oh, shit."

Katie began to unscrew the second one.

"You better run. Just cut your losses now," Cynthia warned Freya as she pulled a chair closer and sat down to watch the main event.

Then Katie made the mistake of turning her back on Freya.

As she placed the nipple jewelry on her nightstand, Freya attacked.

She easily pulled the smaller girl onto the bed and they wrestled for a few, short moments, but Katie was just no match for Freya -- or she simply wanted to lose.

Splayed out on her back, Freya was straddling her midsection and holding her arms tightly against the bed with her hands.

"Give up?" Freya asked.

"No," came the reply.

Freya leaned down and started French kissing Katie.

It was one of the sexiest things that Cynthia had ever seen. Her girlfriend, barely dressed in lingerie, pinned to the bed, writhing underneath the weight of her totally naked best friend, both engaged in a sloppy -- and super hot -- French kiss. Without even realizing it, she had already started fingering herself.

Lifting her head, Freya asked again, "Give up, now?"

"Uh-uh."

"Okay," Freya warned her. "You asked for this."

Clumsily crawling up Katie's body with her knees on either side of her, Freya managed to pin Katie's arms underneath her shins. This maneuver brought Freya's crotch dangerously close to Katie's face. With her hands no longer needed to hold Katie down, Freya grabbed two fistfulls of Katie's hair, raised her hips up and crammed Katie's face into her pussy.

Easily trumping the kiss from a few moments ago, this was now, officially, the sexiest thing that Cynthia had ever seen.

Katie struggled beneath Freya's body, thrashing her legs and lower body against the bed, while her head tried to jerk side-to-side, limited by Freya's tight thighs and Freya's hands gripping tangled clumps of her hair.

Freya sat back and pulled Katie's face out of her pussy. Katie's mouth and chin glistened in the faint candlelight.

"Do you need to say anything?" Freya asked.

Katie looked up at her. "Like what?"

"A certain word?"

"No," Katie spat out.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!" Katie stuck her tongue out trying to reach Freya's dripping pussy.

"Alright." And with that, Freya shoved herself back onto Katie's eager mouth. Katie resumed flailing about, trapped under this beautiful woman -- once her best friend, now officially her second lesbian lover -- while giving Freya the wildest pussy lashing she'd ever had.

"Ah! Ah!" Freya threw her head back and gasped.

"Ohhhh!" Freya's orgasm hit her like a freight train and she came all over Katie's face.

Almost six feet away from the action, Cynthia came simultaneously.

Letting go of Katie's hair, Freya fell off of her to the side and almost fell right off of the bed. She collapsed in a hot, sweaty heap.

"Katie..." She struggled to speak. "You win... I give up."

Katie, also gasping for air, smiled and turned her head. "Cynthia?"

With one leg over the arm of the wooden chair and half of her hand still inside her, Cynthia replied, "Yes?"

"Your turn," Katie told her, gently patting her wet mouth.

"Oh, no!" Cynthia shook her head. "I'd crush you."

Freya popped her head up from behind Katie. "Then just come over here and join us."

Cynthia stood up, slightly wobbly from cumming and from one of her legs starting to fall asleep from hanging over the hard arm of the chair, and walked to the bed. Katie slid over leaving a space between her and Freya for Cynthia.

Freya reached a hand out to help her onto the bed. "Lie down between us and Katie and I can 'service' you."

On her back, with her head propped up on a pillow, Cynthia stretched out on the bed between the two girls. She pulled them both close and sighed. "I love you guys. You know that?"