A Pair of Cunning Linguists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's a 'degenerate freak?'" Katie asked as she walked back into the room.

"You!" Cynthia yelled at her.

Katie climbed into the bed on the other side of Cynthia and asked, "What were you guys talking about?"

"A little surprise for you," Freya answered.

"Now, Freya," Cynthia commented, "Remember that I've seen this surprise and it is not that little."

Freya smiled. "Okay. It's not that little."

"Well, either way," Katie told them, "I love surprises."

"You'll love this one, Katie-bear," Cynthia said.

Just then they heard the muffled thud of the front door closing downstairs.

"Alex must be home early!" Freya exclaimed, excitedly. Jumping out of bed, she asked, "Do you have a robe or something I can borrow?"

"Hanging on the inside of the door," Katie said, pointing.

Freya grabbed the robe and was pulling it on as she dashed out of the room -- a little awkwardly with the butt plug still up her ass. Cynthia and Katie listened as she ran down the stairs with Rio right behind her and then heard the foyer door leading to their place close.

Katie sighed.

Pulling her closer, Cynthia asked, "What's wrong, honey?"

"Well...," Katie trailed off. She was right back to her usual, shy self, not wanting to cause any waves.

"Are you feeling left out because you didn't cum?" Cynthia tenderly asked her.

"A little."

"Well, I have something that will cheer you up." Cynthia smiled. "I have a feeling that you may be getting your surprise a little sooner than expected!"

💖 💖 💖 💖 💖

Did you know that you can rate and comment without having an account? So click that yellow star with the 5 in it and drop a comment below.

I hope that you enjoyed this story. If you did, please follow me to read more!

Thank you so much!

Love, Frey

More Of My Stories