A Paladin's Corruption Ch. 03

Story Info
Paladin Vera Artessia attempts to use magic.
2.3k words
4.66
3.2k
5

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 07/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: An Unexpected Awakening

Light from the morning sun seeped through the cracks of her tent as Vera got up, feeling unusually well rested. It would have been a gracious awakening, but then she suddenly remembered the events that took place last night, causing her to spring upright. She scanned her body; no sign of any strange purple symbols on her abdomen, but at the same time, the bruise on her shoulder had cleared up, and her panties were tossed to the edge of her bed. She reached over to inspect them; there was a damp wet spot staining the crotch area.

Has it all just been a bad dream? But my wound is healed, and it felt so real... She thought. She could still remember the feeling of the girl's lips suckling on her clitoris, sending shivers down her spine and making her groin twinge. She reached down to inspect the area between her legs, finding that it was wet and messy, from her actions last night and from her dirty thoughts now. Even just gently touching herself sent shocks through her body.

If I don't deal with this now, I am going to feel anxious all day, she considered, slowly spreading her legs and gently opening her folds as her lust dripped down her thighs.

She snapped her hand away abruptly. Good Goddess! How unbefitting for a holy warrior such as myself; to be having wet dreams like a teenage girl is beneath me! Imagine if the boys caught wind of this... She stirred for a moment in shame, but her imagination just excited her further, feeling her heartbeat in her crotch and her nipples protrude. Why is this happening to me? I was never this lustful, even during pubescence!

She took a deep breath and stood up. I don't know what has come about me, but I cannot let these sinful temptations distract me from my duty. I am a holy warrior, a paragon of virtue for Goddess's sake! Grabbing some rags she cleaned up the wet mess around her loins. She then pulled on her steel armor, said her morning prayers while kneeling under the pointed star, then stepped out of her tent to greet the sunny day.

Still feeling aroused, she walked to the campgrounds. Her armor felt unusually stuffy and uncomfortable. Other soldiers were standing side-by-side also awaiting their orders. Briggs was there to greet her with a salute, with his arms held behind his back.

"Good morning, Artessia. We have some good news. High command has agreed to a temporary truce with the warriors of the East."

"G-great to hear, commander." Vera replied, struggling to speak in her formal voice.

"I've already told the other men. We won't have any engagements soon, assuming they uphold their end of the deal. And--say, Artessia, are you feeling alright? You look a little red around the gills there."

"I'm sorry? I... Yes, I feel fine, sir." She could feel the other men staring and blushed.

"Well, if you say so. Your task for today will be to see what you can do to help out in the infirmary again." He dropped to a low whisper. "Truth is, while I would normally have you working in more important duties, it's looking grim over there. See if you can do anything to console them. Perhaps a rousing speech?"

"You mean the soldiers, or the healers?" she asked.

"Both, ideally."

...

While the infirmary was usually a grim place, the silver lining was that it helped to calm Vera's mind and soothe her urges, at least for the moment. She was holding the same necklace and reciting the same prayer as yesterday over Henry's unconscious body. Unlike yesterday, none of the other healers were observing the holy warrior. It seems the hope that prayer would solve their problems has gone unanswered, as they were instead tending to the other patients, reapplying bandages while applying salves and medications. Save for one, the young healer Maria was standing by the bedside.

"Miss Artessia, will Henry be okay?" Maria asked in the middle of Vera's prayer, appearing more solemn than yesterday.

Vera sighed. "If it is the will of the holy Goddess; we can only pray for her mercy. Why do you ask, young maiden?"

Maria responded, "It's just that, the other healers, they told me that Henry was not expected to live by the end of the day." She stared down at the floor, and sighed. "Some of the soldiers say that your prayers are a death sentence; many of the people you have prayed to do not survive. They say that the holy Goddess has left us. Why do we speak about her mercy, if we live through such pain and suffering?"

Before Vera could answer, one of the elder nurses in the room shouted, "Maria, stop bothering the priestess and help us renew these bandages!"

"C-coming ma'am!" she shouted back, breaking away from her conversation.

Vera continued focusing on her prayer, but thought about what the young healer said. She wished she could have said something along the lines of, "Young healer, the Goddess's love is always with us, we only need to pray more," but she was ashamed to say she hesitated. If only the Goddess would hear our prayers, she thought, looking down at Henry's deep wounds, covered with bandages.

Vera sighed again and placed her necklace aside, disappointed at her fruitless efforts. She thought back to her absurd dream last night, how "Henry's daughter" healed the paladin. A healing kiss, fed off sexual energy. How absurd! I must have been reading too much old scripture recently to have such a bizarre nightmare.

She scoffed at the thought that such magic exists, fantasy only ever glossed over as ancient mythos at the academy, or the subject of children's fairy tales. But another side of her was curious to try it, no matter how juvenile it seemed. What's the worst that may happen? I might make a fool of myself. A child trying to levitate objects with their mind, like the wizard Marlin. Perhaps I should just spare myself the embarrassment.

But her prayers were starting to get fatiguing, and she was starting to get bored. Well, not like it could do much harm, right? When none of the other nurses or patients were looking, Vera leaned toward Henry's body, and delivered a quick kiss onto his abdomen. Looking around, it appears nobody was watching. She waited, but nothing happened; no glowing symbol, nothing. She didn't know what she was expecting, but Henry's body remained as lifeless as a corpse.

But just as she had given up, she felt the strange, powerful warmth ignite from her womb.

Suddenly, the soldier awoke!

"Aaagh, where am I? Miss Artessia?" he groaned, opening his eyes to see the priestess before him. The priestess placed a hand on her belly, feeling the bizarre energy surging within her, shocked at the soldier's sudden awakening. She stared at him, speechless.

"Oh, my!" exclaimed one of the nearby nurses, who leaped over to witness this apparent miracle, placing a hand behind Henry's back to support him up. Suddenly, the other healers noticed and stepped forward surrounding the bed, murmuring excitedly.

"Soldier! How are you feeling?" one of them asked, an equally shocked expression on their face.

"Man, I'm starving," he answered, still wincing in pain.

"That's impossible! That man was on his deathbed, I saw it with my own eyes!" another healer shouted.

From behind them all, Maria shouted excitedly, "No, it wasn't impossible, it was a miracle! A miracle brought to us by the priestess! It was the will of the Goddess! Right, miss Artessia?"

"Y-yes! It... was the will of the Goddess," she answered, though her stomach churned from the strange feeling she was getting from her belly. She could sense that something was changing within her.

The heat was moving from her belly to other parts of her body. At first it reached down to her groin, then up to her nipples, then engulfing her entire body. Then the heat started changing form, into some kind of strange pressure. It felt like... like something was touching her! Like a dozen hands were fondling, tugging, tickling her nipples, probing her slit and rubbing her clit with its fingertips impossibly underneath her armor.

What is going on?! She thought, panicking, fidgeting around in her chair. She scanned over her body. Nothing appeared to be touching her, but she could feel it, like she was being molested by apparitions. Her thick plated armor prevented her from seeing if any magic had appeared, but she could certainly feel it happening. Her heart started to race, and her crotch dampened. She kept one hand covering her mouth to stop herself from moaning, as sweat started to bead on her skin.

"Oh bless you, priestess," said one of the nurses, sobbing tears of joy now, wrapping her arms around the paladin. "Bless you for this miracle." Vera just stared blankly over the healer's shoulder, blushing hard.

"E-excuse me, I need to step outside for a moment," she blurted, before pulling away from the hug and scrambling for the curtain door. Oh dear, what have I done...

...

She tried to keep her cool and walk back to her tent, but wobbled while gasping from her spectral stimulation. She got maybe twenty meters away before, "Aaaanh!!" she screamed as she tripped, falling to her hands and knees into the dirt. To her dismay, she saw several soldiers turn their heads to look down at her.

"Lady Artessia! Are you alright?" the nearest one asked her, looking worried. She looked up and recognized him as one of the soldiers she commanded in battle.

"Y-yes, I- uhhooa!!" The phantom hands accelerated their pace and pressure, tugging and rubbing harshly. She tried to clamp her legs together, but they continued rubbing against her sex, impossibly reaching between her closed knees. Her knees buckled, causing her to fall over to her side.

"Hmhh... Hmhh... Uomh..." she moaned through her padded glove. Her other arm was between her legs attempting to withdraw the hands fondling her, but only managing to grab air.

The nearby soldiers gathered around her, all looking bewildered. "My lady, what's wrong?" one of them asked. All Artessia could do was keep her eyes shut and shake her head, and let the phantom hands take a hold of her. They relentlessly rubbed all over her body, rolling her nipples between fingers and thumbs, spreading her lips to rub her between her inner folds.

"Oh... Hah, Aaah!" she moaned as she arched her back, head tilting. All sense of decency left her as she moaned on the floor. All the logic and reason within her was telling her that this was the worst moment of her life, but deep within, the intense stimulation felt otherworldly and the pleasure was incredible, even more intense than her first time now that she knew yesterday night was not a dream.

"She's possessed!" one of the men shouted.

"No, wait, she's... masturbating?!" exclaimed another.

In a way, they were both correct. While the men watched above her, she spread her legs wide before them like a strumpet. Tears welled in her eyes as she approached her climax.

Oh, Goddess... Goddess, please save me! Save me from this shame and this sin! End this nightmare! she prayed, tears pouring down her cheeks, but help did not come as she reached closer and closer. Her legs started to shake, until finally...

It stopped. The spectral stimulation disappeared instantly. Like a ball rolled up to the edge of a cliff, but never falling down.

"Haaaah!! Hnnng!!" She screamed and writhed in agony on the floor. She tried to rub her thighs together, but her armor got in the way. With a crazed, desperate look, she pulled the threads holding her mail skirt in place and yanked them away. She then shimmied her black panties down between the cracks of her steel leggings, leaving her sopping wet slit and golden bush for all to see.

"Whoa!!" shouted one of the soldiers standing and watching. Across all their faces was a look of shock and bewilderment, and of arousal. With complete disregard for the people watching her, she reached down, fingers rubbing into her folds yet again.

"Ah...! HAAAH!!" she shouted. As if she were possessed, she jilled. She jilled and she jilled, violently rubbing her fingertips into the folds of her pussy. Tears of shame poured down her face as her lustful juices flowed down her thighs and into the dirt below.

"Artessia is a pervert?"

"Damn, she's a slut!"

She jumped, feeling a foreign hand on her crotch again. Did the mysterious magical heat return? She looked down to see that, no, the hand was real! It belonged to one of the more daring soldiers, who had an aroused look on his face, having reached down to touch her folds.

"YES! Yes, yes, please!!" She reached down to grab the soldier's wrist to guide him to the right spots. Suddenly, she recognized who he was. He was part of her company during the last battle. She was his commander!

"Yes soldier, please, please, yes, yes, yes, right there! OH GODDESS! OH YES!!" she screamed as her cum splashed onto the ground, like a decorative fountain for all to marvel at. Her orgasm lasted almost a minute, and every spectator, all her subordinates, feasted on every inch of the scene, looking down at her as she spasmed on the ground in climax.

At last, her ravenous, animalistic instinct to cum was fed. She took a moment to lie down on the floor and catch her breath, staring into the sky. Eventually, she came to her senses and sat up from the floor.

All the boys were staring at her, motionless. Some were agasp, others looked lustful and were smiling, most of them had erections in their trousers. Her face turned red and she moved her hands up to cover her face, and started sobbing.

Why... Please... Goddess, help me...