A Paladin's Corruption Ch. 04

Story Info
Paladin Vera Artessia feels the need to atone for her sins.
2.3k words
4.91
3.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 07/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: An Unorthodox Penance

They saw it... They all saw my sex, and watched as I disgraced myself. My sanctity as a holy being, as a virgin, gone...

She lifted her shirt to examine her belly, and immediately the purple light flooded the room. The intricate markings glowed as it had last night. Though the intensity died down, she could still feel its warmth around her erogenous zones.All of it was real, the girl, everything! I really have been cursed!

Oh Goddess, what a mess... she recoiled, peeling away her soiled panties and sliding them down to her thighs, the lustful juices forming silvery strands. Grabbing a cleaning rag from her nightstand, she reached between her legs to mop her sticky loins. "Aaahhg!" she winced, almost making a pained face at just the slightest touch to her sensitive flower. Attempting to cleanse proved to be a fool's errand, as every touch just sent more fluid out her canal.

She laid on her bed and wept to herself, feeling the open air around her groin. There was no denying any longer, the sins of the flesh gave her undeniable pleasure unlike anything she has ever experienced.What has happened to me? I can't even cleanse myself without getting aroused? I've become a slave to my own body! What will the academy think when they hear of this?

She collapsed onto her bed, staring up at the ceiling, tears falling down her cheeks. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed the four-point cross above her bed. She locked her fingers together, careful not to stimulate her nethers any further, and wiped the tears out of her eyes.Oh Goddess...

Oh Goddess, please forgive me of my sins and my transgressions, and save me from my temptations, the paladin prayed, albeit from an unorthodox position with her legs spread eagle.

She rose from her bed slowly and took a deep breath.I cannot let my values falter. I cannot let this curse tempt me. I am a holy paladin, the voice of the Goddess herself. Standing up, she slipped out of her soiled undergarments and carefully shimmied into a fresh pair.I must repent for my transgressions, by going out and confessing my sins. Goddess, please guide me through the darkness.

...

The overcast clouds turned the sky gray. Artessia stepped out of her tent wearing her silvery steel armor and took another deep breath. The open air helped to soothe her urges, at least for the moment. She tried to look natural, hoping that her presence would go unnoticed, but her golden locks were unmistakable. Immediately upon walking through the crowd she received suspicious stares and whispers around her from the camp followers and the other soldiers as she stepped through the crowd.

"Is it true? She really fell to the floor and started frigging herself?" mumbled a soldier to one of his mates, grinning.

"She was a deviant all along! It's no wonder the Goddess no longer listens! How can we expect someone like her to protect us?" whined a woman, staring suspiciously.

The muttering continued wherever she walked. Somehow, these comments were magnitudes worse than cat calls straight to her face, causing the paladin to blush. But she stood strong.I must endure this. This is my penance, my path to forgiveness. Artessia sighed and hung her head as she marched her way towards the center of the camp, doing her best to ignore the negative remarks.

She slipped into her commander's tent. The room had several books lined across the shelves of the walls, mostly military manuals or treatises. Commander Briggs, along with several other officers in uniform, were standing in front of the desk, smoking cigars and discussing battle plans while staring intently at a pile of maps and notes containing orders given to them from high command.

"Hello, commander," droned Vera, saluting weakly.

"Vera! Where the hell have you been? You look terrible!" exclaimed the commander, tall as ever. Looking over to the other officers he ordered, "Men, let's have this discussion some other time."

The men stared suspiciously at Vera and murmured as they left the room. Meanwhile the commander stepped forward to speak to Vera face-to-face. Vera was blushing. She fidgeted and avoided eye contact, afraid to speak the truth. She knew what she had to say, but the words struggled to come out of her mouth.

But before she could say a word, the commander placed a firm hand on her shoulder, startling her. Intensely, he told her, "Listen very carefully, Artessia. There's been a nasty rumor going on about you, and I have my serious doubts about whether any of it is true or not. Can you tell me what's going on?"

She paused for a moment, looking nervous. I must tell him, my shame is my penance.

At last, she confessed, "T-they are true, sir. I... I did engage in an act of indecent exposure. After I finished my rounds of prayers this morning, I... I masturbated in front of the soldiers, near the infirmary," she answered, face turning red.

He paused for a moment contemplating her response, looking confused. "Now, why the hell would you do that?"

"The truth is," she said, hesitating. "Sir, this is going to sound outlandish, but... I believe I've been cursed."

"Cursed, eh?" he exclaimed. His eyes grew wide, and he took another big puff from his cigar. "That's a new one. What does it look like? Has it injured you in any way? When did this happen?"

"Last night, I saw a young girl in the camp; she kissed me, right here on the side of the face," she explained, sheepishly indicating where. "Since then, strange symbols have been appearing on my womb. It hasn't injured me per se, but I believe it has had an effect on my lust."

"I see," he said, rubbing his chin while holding out his cigar. "Well, considering it doesn't present any mortal danger, I won't be dismissing you right this second. Besides, this front could collapse at any second without you, cursed or not.

She looked shocked. "Sir, I've been having severe urges, unlike anything I've ever felt before. Against my will, I cannot resist the desire to touch myself. I... I don't know if I can continue my duties as holy paladin."

He sighed, then stared her directly in the eyes. "Vera, know this. You are an important asset to this encampment, something those poor bastards fail to realize. I've seen you lay your life on the line. Without you, this entire camp falls apart, both defensively, and mentally."

She blushed harder, feeling conflicted.

"Hmmm," he grunted, thinking. "A curse, huh. High command told us to keep an eye out for stuff like that, I thought it was just a load of crap. Guess I was wrong. I'll call some backup, someone who can help us out with this sort of thing, and maybe cover for you. For now, just lay low. Don't tell anyone about your curse, it'll only cause a panic. If there are any issues I'll keep in touch. Dismissed."

"S-sir... Shouldn't something be done about my transgressions?" she spoke, voice wavering as she stirred in her armor. As she spoke, she felt the energy within her surging, threatening to bring her to her knees again.

"I'm sorry?" he asked, for the first time looking confused.

"Sins of the flesh are forbidden for an ordained person like me," she explained. She looked up at her commander with an embarrassed, yet pleading expression. "Sir, it is my opinion that I should be punished for my mistakes."

"Heh, I mean..." he replied, chuckling nervously.

"Please sir, my guilt will not subside until I receive punishment," she murmured as she leaned in a little closer, sounding strangely desperate.

He placed a hand on her shoulder, preventing her from getting any closer. "Listen, Artessia. You're a good girl. I know you wouldn't do something like this. That curse is the one deserving of punishment, not you.

"I know you academy types like to stay chaste, but ignoring your urges will do you no good. You have to learn how to deal with your urges in private, lest you do something you'll regret again.

"Umm... Oh! I got just the thing," he answered, walking over to a large chest in the corner of his room pulling out a wooden rectangular box.

"What's this...?" she asked. She blushed upon opening the box and seeing the contents.

"You're strong. Don't let this thing change who you are. You can get through this. For now, use that thing to deal with your issue, from the comfort of your own privacy." He gave one last pat on her shoulder before quickly slipping out the curtain door.

She stood alone in the room, feeling strangely dissatisfied.

...

She stepped out of the commander's tent, holding the wooden box tightly in both her hands as though it weighed several pounds more than it did. The fresh air outside helped to clear her mind from her lustful haze. Suddenly, the realization hit her.Why was I feeling so adamant about punishment to the commander?

If he didn't refuse, what kind of punishment would he give me? she contemplated. Images in her head flashed of her bent over the table, fully nude, hands tied behind her back. The commander was behind her, holding a belt.

She squeezed her legs together, feeling her fluids leak down her thighs.No... This isn't punishment! Why am I feeling like this? Oh good Goddess, what is becoming of me?

Around her, she could hear the buzz of gossip from the crowd, as though the box were transparent and they could see the contents. More inappropriate images flashed in her head, this time of herself naked and hung up by the wrists out in public as the crowd hurled insults at her. Rather than the shame she expected from such a situation, she felt her lower lips start to pulsate with need, causing her to squeeze her legs even tighter.

No!! she yelled in her head, as she took off running for her tent, afraid of another public incident. Naturally, she got curious stares from the people around her, wondering if things would play out like the last time.

To their disappointment, Vera managed to reach her tent. She threw the curtain closed behind her, out of breath.Oh thank the Goddess, she thought as she quickly stripped out of her armor, hanging each piece on the stand.

Now where in the world could commander Briggs have gotten one of these? she pondered as she opened the wooden box. Now that she was alone, she could examine the contents more carefully; a six-inch facade of a man's erect penis. It was hard, yet soft to the touch, made of some leather material. It was shaped exactly like they did in medical treatises.

But as she examined the squishy object, she suddenly had the realization she wasn't truly alone. Turning her head to the tent wall, she stared up at the four-point star, looking worried.I cannot possibly use this. The Goddess is watching!

Don't forget what the commander told you; it's either you take care of your urges in private or publicly embarrass yourself again. Besides, perhaps this thing was modeled after the commander's own penis?

Vera pulled the star off of the wall and tossed it underneath her bed. She then slid her panties off and tossed them aside as she leaned back in her bed with her legs spread wide for easy access. Her sex glowed an angry red as liquid dripped down with each clench of her pelvic muscles. She brought the dildo close to her slit.I'm doing it again. What have I become?

"Nnngh!" she moaned as the coolness of the leather sent shockwaves through her body.I won't penetrate myself. I'm still a pious virgin, betrothed only to the Goddess. I'll just use this to sate my urges, she thought as she rubbed the faux penis between her folds.

"Ohh... Uoh!" she moaned as glided the device between her legs. It glistened with her leaking moisture as she closed her eyes and rubbed it into herself.Ngh, thank you, sir. Thank you for giving me this, she thought as she teased the toy in and out of her tight opening without penetrating too deeply.

Yeah, slut. You want to be punished so bad? Grind on my cock, whore, she imagined him saying, ordering her around like a whore.

"Ngh, ohh... Yes, sir!" she moaned, reaching up to her chest to tease her nipple at the same time. She could feel her long-awaited orgasm quickly approaching as it had before. "Yes, sir! Thank you, sir! Punish me!" she imagined as she rubbed the glistening dildo faster, grinding her hips into the implement, getting closer.

She imagined having sex in public again, another crowd of camp goers watching her.By the Goddess, she's a whore! Look at her hunger for that cock! the crowd admonished, as they all looked on in disapproval.

"Yes! I confess, everyone! I'm a slut, I'm a whore! Yes! Yes!! AAAAHH!!" she shrieked as she reached her orgasm once again, warm juices flowing out onto the bed. It lasted almost a minute, causing her legs to spasm. She arched her back and rode out her overwhelming pleasure.

Finally it subsided, causing her to drop the dildo and relax her sweat-covered body onto the bed, panting hard. She laid in her bed for a while, collecting her thoughts.Oh Goddess, this is not something I should be getting used to, she told herself.

Don't lie to yourself. Isn't this the greatest thing you've ever felt?

Yes... Yes... Goddess, please forgive me... She picked up the dildo and spread her legs again, still not fully sated.