A Paladin's Corruption Ch. 02

Story Info
Paladin Vera Artessia is visited in the night.
1.5k words
4.75
4k
4

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 07/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About an hour passed as the sun set over the horizon. Vera attempted to get some sleep, but was struggling. For some reason, she felt... strange. Her body was unusually hot and bothersome, and she heard her heartbeat in her ears. Her nipples stood like little soldiers at the ready, and her nether region felt moist and was throbbing with need. Masturbation was forbidden for a pious being as herself, and she was taught not to do so from the academy. It wasn't since she was in the academy had she felt urges like this. Usually, she could suppress her carnal urges, but tonight, something was off.

Maybe you should invite one of the boys over tonight... It would be great for their morale... Perhaps the one who asked you to bare your breasts?

What has gotten into me? I mustn't have such sinful thoughts! Vera tried to tell herself, but her nipples and her virgin flower only continued to throb harder. Subconsciously, she placed a hand on her breasts and one between her legs, not masturbating, but just resting them on top of her genitals.

Then touch yourself... Play with yourself... Nobody is watching... Nobody will know... Despite your piety, the Goddess has failed you countless times... It is time to give into your desires...

Vera struggled, tossing and turning within the bed. While she still wasn't intentionally masturbating, her nipples and her clitoris brushed up against her hands, sending waves of desire through her body. She didn't want to admit it, not even to herself, but deep down she felt the pleasure enveloping her.

What is happening? No! I must not! It is completely unbefitting of a priestess!Thought Vera, and she pulled her arms off to the sides, stopping herself from masturbating through sheer will alone. Perhaps this is a test of her faith given to her by the Goddess, in which case she will not waver.

She pinched the side of her arm to give herself a sharp pain, which didn't seem to help at all. She looked down to see her undergarments soaked wet and uncomfortable. She pulled them off, unveiling her blonde tuft over her leaking vulva. Feeling the fresh air on her untouched lips only pushed her further over the edge, throbbing, pulsating for her attention. The desire grew and grew until soon enough, not even someone as pious as her could resist.

Oh dear Goddess, please forgive me for what I am about to do... she thought as she placed a hand on her groin, with intention this time. As her genitals have only ever been touched by her for hygiene purposes, she was unfamiliar with masturbation techniques, but she took to the motions like water.

"Ah..." she moaned, as her fingers contacted her lower lips and began to slowly rub up and down, giving some relief to the built up tension. But she wanted more, as she placed her other hand on her erect nipple and began tugging it gently, sending electric pulses through her body, causing her to arch her back.

This is not normal... she thought, but every indication she felt was telling her that it was. As she touched herself she slowly spread her legs wider and wider, feeling her pussy growing in pleasure.

All of a sudden, a rustling sound came from the front curtain door, as someone stepped into her tent! In her panic and her shame, she gasped and covered her genitals with her hands. It was the girl she had encountered earlier, Henry's daughter!

"You! W-what are you-" the priestess stammered, not knowing what to say.

"Relax, priestess," said the girl nonchalantly, as if she was expecting this situation. Her eyes were scanning the paladin's nude body, smiling in a way that almost appeared devious. "I'm only here to help you."

"W-what??" muttered Vera, as her juices flowed down her thighs clamped together.

The girl stepped towards the bed, closing the curtain behind her. Just as before, she walked as though she were as light as a feather, big blue eyes staring directly at Vera. "I heard your prayers; I am here to give you the power and wisdom you seek."

Before Vera could catch her breath and process what she just said, the girl climbed onto the bed and leaned over her.

"What are you doing?!" shouted Vera, their faces nearing each other. The girl only answered by giving her another kiss, her first ever on the lips.Mmmm!! was all Vera could say. At first, Vera was in a state of complete panic, but then she immediately started to relax. Something about this girl was just... completely mesmerizing, hypnotizing. She tried to struggle, but she found that her body was betraying her.

"Just relax, and let me enlighten you to the true path," the girl whispered, before delivering another kiss onto her lips, this time, with her tongue entering her mouth.

Hmmmm!! Vera moaned through the kiss and shut her eyes tightly as she felt the girl's fingers make contact with her cunt.

"Quiet, else you'll alert the others..." whispered the girl, who stared lustfully as she slowly rubbed in gentle circles, touching the priestess in a way she has never been touched before, expertly massaging her labia. Vera felt her body betraying her as electric pleasure shot through her body, tears welling up in her eyes from ecstasy and panic. As it was her first time being touched by someone else, the pleasure was electrifying, almost overwhelming. The strong, noble paladin was being reduced to a puddle of helpless lust and sin.

The pleasure grew and grew, until eventually, the dam burst, and a wave of pleasure unlike anything the priestess had ever felt before engulfed her body. "HAAAA!!" the priestess shrieked, unable to help herself as she reached her first ever climax. "Ooooh, first times are always particularly powerful," said the girl, smirking as she pulled her fingertips away from Vera's cunt to examine the juices.

Vera could only hopelessly watch while trying to catch her breath. "Observe, paladin... Aaaammh..." said the girl, as she brought her fingertips to her lips, tasting Vera's juices. Vera could only watch helplessly. The girl then lifted her shirt to reveal her abdomen; a strange, symmetrical pattern upon her lower belly glowed a dark purple, with thin lines intricately twisting and turning into a sophisticated, ancient pattern.

"You're... a demon??" murmured Vera in a panicked state, still struggling to move to no avail.

"Well, let's just say... I come to you with good intentions," answered the girl. The girl then stared at Vera's shoulder. "That's a nasty bruise, let me help you with that..."

The girl then leaned in and planted a kiss onto Vera's shoulder, right onto her injury. A lipstick mark appeared on the wound. Unlike the kiss on Vera's cheek which was red, this mark was the same color as the markings on the demon girl's belly, a glowing dark purple. For the briefest of moments, Vera felt a sharp pain, and then relief on her wound as the markings disappeared.

"What... what is this??" shouted Vera, wide-eyed, feeling the pain magically disappear.

"I healed you, using the lustful energy you have fed me. It's a blessing, darling, don't try to fight it. But that's not all I'm giving you tonight," answered the girl, who leaned face-first into Vera's pussy.

"Wait!! Stop, you mustn't! I am a priestess!" shouted Vera, who attempted to move by every ounce of will of her mind, but still she laid there, body betraying her. Vera could feel the girl's breath on her groin as the girl whispered something in an ancient tongue that the priestess could not understand. "I swore an oath to remain chaste-

"HOOAAAAH!" Vera shrieked as the girl latched onto her clitoris. She arched her back as the girl's suction sent electric shocks through her body. She felt parts of her mobility returning to her, but all she could do was arch her back and attempt to close her legs, which only drove the girl's face closer into her snatch.

"Oh Goddess... Oh Goddess...! HIAAAAA!!" she shouted at the top of her lungs as she reached her second-ever orgasm. The pleasure was even greater than the first, shooting through her body like a fast acting poison, causing her entire body to shake as though she were possessed.

All of a sudden, the symbol on the girl's womb disappeared, and reappeared onto Vera's own body!

Vera felt a strange warmth emanating from deep within her belly as the markings glowed. "And now, you too have the power to harness energy and heal others. Use this to heal Henry, as well as the others, and farewell," said the girl.

"W-wait! Who are you?!" shouted Vera, but before she could ask one of her many questions the girl quickly bound through the curtain and disappeared. Vera just laid there helplessly, trying to catch her breath while staring at the glowing markings on her belly, trying to collect her scrambled thoughts on the events that just unfolded.

What is happening to my body?! She thought, as she could feel the warmth on her lower abdomen, its energy surging through her. Was this her punishment, her repentance for failing to uphold her virtues, for lacking the strength and will to resist the temptations? She has betrayed the Goddess, her oath to the academy, and all that she stands for as a holy being.

Oh, Goddess, please forgive me, she thought as she wept through the night.