All Comments on 'A Paladin's Journey Ch. 17'

by Antidarius

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great writing! The story is really developing well, although I wish there were more touching Maloth and Shenla

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This story just keeps getting more amazing!

There's a whole lot to keep track of, and I've forgotten who some of the minor characters are. It seems like the odds are so heavily against the Arohim and their friends, like only Aros himself showing up could save them, but I'm sure you've got a plan to handle that. Like if the Titans could be turned (forgot your name for them) away from Maharad, Maloth and Co. wouldn't stand a chance. Also, Shenla no longer being loyal to her brother and building up her own power base is a helpful development, and thoroughly in character, as how can demons actually know love even for each other?

D5834D5834about 4 years ago
One of the best chapters so far

You have great skill in writing. Smythe's situation went from hopeless to better than before in this chapter, so they might have a chance after all.

Interesting that the Herald knife (Maharagi) not only concealed the wielder from the Gift, but also Shatter did not hum like it normally would when Elaina was threatened. That will be useful to me in determining the exact powers of Herald knives and Paladin weapons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntidarius@Antidarius
4th December 2023: Hi everyone! I'm hoping this update finds you healthy and exuberant :) I just submitted APW 14 for publication, so keep an eye out for it! - Anti. --------------------------------------------------------------- 11th August 2023: I thought I should check i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES