All Comments on 'A Paladin's Vows'

by macktosh

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BBeinhartBBeinhartalmost 5 years ago
Thank you!

Your stories are all very enjoyable. However, Saved from the Scrapheap has a special place in my heart, and I hope that you can find inspiration to continue it.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A beautiful short story

So well done! I hope that you’ll continue this! Thank you!

MariMackenzieMariMackenziealmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

Beautiful and erotic. Your writing is so nice and fluid as well. I totally got sucked in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful, sexy, and thought provoking

Once I finished this lovely story, I couldn’t help thinking about how it’s all about perspective. I mean, from our heroines’ point of view, this is a tale about liberation from a constrictive way of life. But from the perspective of Samarra’s Order, this is a tale of damnation. Alyssa has turned Samarra to the Dark Side! It sounds like she has been with her Order for a while, so they will probably want to turn her back to the Light - and again from one perspective it would look like they were callously ignoring her actual desires, but from another they would be doing it out of concern and even love for her.

Anyways, that’s just my opinion. Amazing story as always, breathtakingly sexy but tender. Please write more, we miss you.

MrtoufMrtoufover 2 years ago

Loved it!

Samarra can't be the only woman (or man, for that matter) in her order who has repressed desires. Imagine if the ban on homosexuality is something that has been blindly passed down for centuries without any thought for the harm it does? Sooner or later, some frustrated paladins are going to tear into it as being against that core tenet of kindness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermacktosh@macktosh
I'm an amateur writer who specializes in F/F pairings, cute romance, and safe, consensual BDSM. Feel free to message me about ideas, feedback, editing, whatever. 3/5/2021 Update: Hello! It's been a while. I wasn’t able to write much in 2020, and I won't be able to write much...