All Comments on 'A Paladin's War Ch. 08'

by Antidarius

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RamazaRamazaover 2 years ago

Thank you for an other riveting chapter of you saga, really looking forward to the next instalment , your work is as excellent as always, thx for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After Aran gets access to his vala back he senses Alana to the east, but shouldn't it be too the west? Aran went ready in the beginning and now he's coming back west. And to the north and east there is only the desert. It'd make sense if Alana was felt towards the west.

Is there a map of your world? You describe it really well, I almost can see it in my eyes. But it'd be great if I could see the map too, to set different actors at their correct place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had come across this story a few years back when there were only 3 or 4 chapters posted. Forgot about it later as many stories are left incomplete on this website. But when I found this author again a week ago I was surprised after reading the 1st chapter that I'd read this once and its been continued all this time. Took me a week but I've read every chapter with complete attention. You sir have a gift. Such a fine blend of intrigue, sex and fantasy is hard to come by.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 2 cents

Another interesting chapter. I have read all the chapters in your books here and am impressed with your talent. I have read many stories on this site and this is one that ranks right at the top. You have such an imagination and ability. I look forward to reading more. Thank you for your time and imagination.

taco1085taco1085over 2 years ago

thank you what a chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntidarius@Antidarius
4th December 2023: Hi everyone! I'm hoping this update finds you healthy and exuberant :) I just submitted APW 14 for publication, so keep an eye out for it! - Anti. --------------------------------------------------------------- 11th August 2023: I thought I should check i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES