All Comments on 'A Palm Desert Weekend'

by Rascal720

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Memories

This reminded me of when our neighbour caught my wife (19 year old bride)tanning nude. Like your wife my wife was5’3, dirty blonde and firm 34 B/C. She was not a prude but very fairly conservative. We just moved onto an acerage so due to the privacy she went into back yard to tan nude not knowing I had told our neighbour he could borrow our wheel barrel. She fall asleep so never heard when he stopped get my wheelbarrel from the backyard. She awoke to him telling her he was taking our wheelbarrel and I knew. She was lying on her back legs ajar so completely exposed. She did not know how long he had been standing there taking in the view but she saw his pants tenting. They made small talk and he left. Whenever we visited them there was always some sexual tension due to the fact he had seen her fully exposed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Surprise view

We used to live by a slough, in an old trailer that had a large yard. My wife was an attractive but rather normal looking gal, one of her things was she liked to sunbathe and would sometimes lie out there nude. No one was ever around, I never thought anything of it and even joined her rarely.

But our place was powered by bottled gas, so we got deliveries, The tanks were alongside the South side, from there the back yard could be partially seen. One day I was in the garage, the 50ish looking delivery man arrived, and loaded two new tanks. Then I saw him walk over the our fence and look into the yard. He was there at least 15 minutes, finally he left. So, I went down to where my wife lay, naked. She never had any idea at all. I kept waiting for a repeat since it was pretty hot, but it never did, although the guy always stepped over and looked on delivery day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story - well done

I love stories like this - that (at a push) are believable . Certainly gave me a big erection reading it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous