A Pantyhose Wrestling Spectator

Story Info
For once I get to watch on whilst two beautiful women strip.
4.7k words
4.62
8.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's only been a couple of weeks since Sam's proposal to me. But we've already been busy with planning the wedding, as we want to tie the knot as soon as possible.

But we've taken a night off tonight, to go out with a few friends to celebrate our engagement.

It's a quietish affair, just dinner and a few drinks and an early night -- dancing into the early hours at a club isn't really my thing anymore, I'm over that at my age. So, it's only 10.30 and we're back home. Accompanied by Sam's best friend, Jade, who has come in from out of town for the occasion and is staying with us for a couple of days.

"Who's for a little nightcap?" Sam asks.

"Sound's good." Both Jade and I reply in unison.

Sam gets the drinks and we take a seat in the living room, to have a proper catch-up.

"So, how have things been Jade? It's been an age since we last saw you, because of this damn pandemic." I enquire.

"Honestly, it's been pretty tough. You guys are lucky, you have each other. It's really no fun for a single girl like me. The dating scene has been non-existent for the longest time." Jade pours out.

"It's true. We never really think about how hard it is for the people who are on their own. You always seemed Ok when we spoke." Sam responds. A little guilty that she'd missed her friend's struggles.

"I've been fine, most of the time. Just sometimes you miss another person's touch. By which I obviously mean sex." Jade giggled.

"So, if it's not too personal to ask. When did you last date someone? If you know what I mean!" Sam asks.

"Wow. You must have a pretty broad definition of 'not too personal' Sam." I interject, to give Jade an out from the question.

"That's OK Becky. Sam and I have been friends for a very long time, so we've always shared this stuff." Jade reassures me. "Actually, it's been nearly two years."

"Oh my." Sam exclaims. Not very helpfully.

"I know. It's been challenging to say the least." Jade answers.

"Was there no one you could even call on casually?" Sam presses further.

"Nope. Only my ex-boyfriend, and I'd rather go without." Jade says emphatically. "But you know what. And I can't believe I'm saying this. One of the things that's helped me through is you Becky."

"Me?" I ask, in confusion. "In what way?"

"I've started watching some of your wrestling videos. Now normally watching two women wrestle and, well, you know, wouldn't do anything for me. But because I know one of the women involved, I've found it quite stimulating." Jade explains.

"Glad I could help." I reply. Blushing.

"Oh. Are they the ones that I sent to you?" Sam asks.

"What the fuck Sam?" I interrupt. Vaguely astounded.

"I told you Becky. Sam and I share a lot of this stuff." Jade says. Trying to reassure me.

"So which ones are your favourites?" Sam urges. Seemingly unaware of my discomfort.

"There are a couple where Becky beats up a stunning, blond girl called Samantha and then rides the losers face." Jade chuckles. "It always makes me think what life must be like for you Sam."

"And what do you do whilst my fiancée is molesting this poor woman?" Sam continues her inquisition.

"I think you can probably guess. But let's just say Becky isn't the only one with a warm glow at the end of the match." Jade replies impishly.

"Wow. I think maybe you should try wrestling sometime. It seems you might enjoy it." Sam suggests.

"I couldn't. Firstly, I'm not into women, so I wouldn't want to put myself in that position. Secondly, even if I wanted to, I wouldn't know where to find an opponent." Jade answers. With the second objection suggesting that the first may not be such a problem for her.

"Wrestling doesn't have to end in sex. In fact, most of my matches don't, if you watch more of my videos." I expound.

"I just thought you might be up for a little naughty wrestling. Given the lean spell you've had." Sam continues her insinuations.

"Maybe!" Jade replies hesitantly.

"I think you should try it in a safe environment." I counsel. "I'm sure Sam would love to wrestle with you right now in fact."

"What?!?!" Sam answers with a shocked expression. "I was going to suggest you show Jade some moves."

"No, no. She's your friend and you share so much personal stuff. I'm sure she'd feel more comfortable with you Sam." I tease.

There is an awkward moment of silence and then Jade speaks.

"What do you think Sam? Would you like to show me the ropes? Or the mats, or whatever?" Jade asks.

"OK. I guess so." Sam answers apprehensively.

"Cool. I'll get the mats to cover the floor. You two get stripped down and ready to wrestle." I push.

"What should I wear? I have some leggings and a t-shirt in my bag." Jade offers.

"No need to change. Just take off your skirt and top and you'll be fine." I advocate.

"But I'm not wearing anything under my pantyhose." Jade protests.

"That's fine. Neither was I at the end of the videos of me you like watching." I jest.

"I guess so." Jade answers, feeling slightly obliged after my observation.

* * *

So here we are, mats are out and, on either side, a beautiful 27-year-old, wearing just sheer black pantyhose and a bra, a black one in Sam's case and a green silk one for Jade.

Jade is a sexy redhead with short, boyish hair, green eyes and unusually for someone with that combo, beautifully tanned skin. She's not too dissimilar in size to Sam. A little shorter at probably 5'7" and maybe a couple of pounds heavier, at I'd say 125. But this is just because Jade has a spectacular rack and a tight, curvy ass.

"Ok girls. Are you ready?" I ask

"I'm not sure but I'm looking forward to finding out." Jade answers honestly.

"Well I'm on hand to referee and to keep things fair." I reassure. "Ok, 20 minute match, most submissions wins. Now start!"

The two women come together in the middle of the mat and kneel (we'd decided there was less chance of any accidental damage to the combatants or the room, if they start each fall on their knees). For a first timer, with no preparation Jade is doing well to hold her own. But within a couple of minutes Sam has asserted some control, with Jade forced down onto her back, Sam straddles her, pinning her down.

"What hold did you like best in the videos Jade?" Sam asks, casually.

"I think it was called the camel clutch." Jade answers, naively.

"OK. Let me give you a more personal angle on that." Sam menaces.

"Noooo." Jade responds "I don't need a demonstration."

But too late. Sam's greater experience is starting to tell and she is able to apply the promised camel clutch to her friend.

"Do you still like it?" Sam taunts.

"No. It hurts." Jade replies, sounding a little pathetic.

"I think that's the point." Sam laughs. "Anyway, I haven't but any power into it yet. But this may hurt a bit."

With that Sam turns up the pressure, bringing a squeal from Jade and a giggle from my sadistic fiancée. But as quickly as she turned up the pressure, she relaxed the hold. Sam has repeated the sequence a couple more times, each time making Jade yelp but not drawing a submission. You would probably be surprised how often inexperienced wrestlers simply forget that they can submit.

"Jade. If it's too much just say submit and Sam will release and you can start the next fall." I direct.

"She doesn't need to submit. I'm not even driving on the hold at the moment." Sam intervenes.

It also amazing how often that kind of psychological tactic works. Tell someone that they shouldn't really submit and they feel that they shouldn't.

So now Jade has been in 'her favourite' hold for over 2 minutes and she still hasn't given a submission. So I feel it may be time to intervene, after all this is supposed to be a fun match. And at the moment it doesn't look like much fun. So stepping behind Sam, I unexpectedly take a handful of her hair and pull her backwards. As she was completely unprepared for the attack, Sam falls backwards, losing her grip on Jade. Holding her by the hair for a few more seconds, I give Jade chance to recompose herself.

"Come on Jade. Show her what you can do." I encourage.

"What the fuck is this ref?" Sam protests. Emphasising the word ref.

"I said I was here to keep this fair. And I thought the match needed a bit of levelling up." I explain.

With no more time for conversation, Jade pounces. Sam is severely hampered by her lack of movement, as I still have a tight grip on her hair. Taking her lead from me, Jade also grabs a handful of Sam's hair. Bringing a little whimper from her friend. As she seizes control, I release my grip. But Jade is already in a dominant enough position to be able to capitalise on her advantage, pulling Sam's head into a side headscissor.

"Fuck. This isn't fair." Sam complains again.

"You can submit and restart. I won't get involved in the restart, I give my word." I promise.

"So do you submit?" Jade asks.

"No fucking way. I'm not giving in to a cheater." Sam counters, defiantly.

With that Sam increases her effort to break the hold. But just as it looks like she's free, Jade grabs her by the hair and pulls her back between her nylon clad thighs.

"Ref, are you going to call this hairpulling?" Sam appeals.

"Hmmm. I think I may have started this. So I don't think it's fair to stop it now. But if that's what you want, no hairpulling allowed for you Sam, but Jade you're free to continue at your own discretion." I mock.

"Oh fuck off Becky." Sam responds, with a tone of despair.

This lasts for a few more minutes. With Sam almost escaping several times and each time Jade using Sam's hair as a rudder, to steer her head back into trouble. Each position slightly different, but always with Jade's thighs locked tightly around her opponent's head. Finally, realising her position is futile, Sam acquiesces.

"I can't get out if you keep letting her cheat. So I fucking give." Sam announces irritably, whilst tapping the mat.

Jade releases her hold and rolls away. Giving a little woohoo, in celebration.

"Wait for the next round. Let's see who is 'woohoo-ing' then." Sam spits out.

"Ok girls. One zero to Jade. Get ready to restart. And please remember, this is a friendly match and that you love each other really." I say. Attempting to calm Sam slightly.

The girls again take to their knees and on my command they reengage. Sam quickly seizes control, driven by greater aggression this time. Not violent aggression just a much more dynamic resolve. As she once again pulls Jade into another camel clutch.

"Oh wow. You really must like this hold. You seem to want to spend a lot of time in it." Sam mocks.

"Becky. Help." Jade pleads.

"Sorry. I think it's only fair that Sam is allowed to win as well. So you may want to submit." I reply.

"No way." Jade responds stubbornly.

At that Sam turns up the pressure and this time maintains it.

"Ok, OK. I submit." Jade calls out.

Sam immediately releases the hold, stands and walks to her side of the mat. Leaving her opponent laying face down, attempting to regain her senses.

"Come on Jade. Clocks a ticking." Sam taunts.

With that Jade drags herself back to her knees. Prompting Sam to move in and drop to her knees, facing off to her opponent.

"OK. So it 1 submission each. The clock is as 12 minutes, so let's see who can take victory from here." I announce.

The two women come together. But this time, as at the start of the match, Jade is able to put up more resistance. And unexpectedly, she is able to apply a hold, as she gets Sam between her legs once more, this time in a body scissor. She has managed to lock in the hold, with one of Sam's arms trapped too. And whilst that makes the pressure you are able to apply much less, it also makes it more difficult to escape, without one of your arms. To secure her position further, Jade again places both of her hands deep into Sam's long, dark brown locks.

The match seems to have gone into slow motion, with Sam barely able to move, just intermittently kicking to try to break free. And Jade just earnestly maintaining the hold, part to try and get the next submission, and part to stop any offense from Sam. They've been in basically the same position for about five minutes and honestly, I'm finding Sam's subjugation pretty erotic, as I enjoy the reversal of our usual roles.

"Becky. Please make her loose my hair. She's hurting me." Sam pleads, almost in tears, which I suspect is actually more from the indignity she's suffered, than the pain.

"One word and it stops Sam." I offer.

"Oh for fuck sake. I fucking submit." Sam whines.

Without a need to be told, Jade releases her hold on Sam and rolls away. Leaving Sam flat on her back in the middle of the mat, attempting to get her breath back after a lung burning five and a half minutes in a bodyscissor.

"Right ladies. When you're ready. Jade leads two to one, and we have only two minutes thirty-two seconds left." I affirm.

With that I take a step back from the centre of the mat and 'accidently' stand square on Sam's flowing brunette tresses.

"Argh fuck. Becky, you're on my hair." Sam squeals.

"Ok. Commence wrestling." I declare. Feigning that I hadn't heard Sam's remonstrations.

Jade hesitates for a second. Then realising that my position, and accordingly Sam's position, is not accidental on my part. At that she moves in. Jumping directly on top of Sam, sitting astride her belly, then grabbing her opponent's wrists pinning her down strictly. At which point, I back off leaving the wrestlers to it.

"Fucking hell Becky. If you were going to cheat, you could have at least laid off my hair. That really fucking hurt." Sam snaps disconsolately.

"What shall I do?" Jade asks. Breaking the tension in the air.

"Get off me?" Sam suggests, hopefully.

"What about a breast smother? Is that allowed?" Jade asks.

"Oh, now you care about the rules." Sam scoffs, giggling slightly, suddenly finding her good humour again.

"What do you think Sam? Should Jade use a breast smother?" I ask.

"I think she's probably fine where she is, I'd say. I'd quite like to be able to breathe by the end of this match." Sam retorts.

"Stay there a moment." I say to Jade. Seemingly supporting Sam, but approaching them as I speak.

Moving behind Jade, I snap open her bra clasp and whip it off.

"Now I think you're ready for a breast smother." I tease.

"No. Don't Jade. Please don't do it." Sam beseeches.

Once again, Jade hesitates for a moment, unsure of pushing the boundaries too far. But then emboldened, she leans forward, burying Sam face in her magnificent boobs. After a few moments Sam starts to howl into her friend's bosom.

"Mmph. Fum dg smmm, mmmmmph." Is what I discern from Sam's mumbles.

Jade looks at me for a prompt of what to do. I'm guessing Sam is trying to submit, but I know we can drag it out a little longer with no harm.

Then suddenly, Jade lifts up away from Sam's face.

"She sucked my nipple." Jade announced to me.

"There's nothing in the rules against that." I respond truthfully. True in most fields of wrestling, it's an unwritten rule but not if you're topless when applying the hold.

"Ok. If that's the way that it is." Jade replies. Dropping back down, this time less smothering Sam, and more feeding her breasts to her.

Given the options of another smothering or suckling on a beautiful pair of tits, Sam chose the sensible option and welcomed her friend's nipples back into her mouth. It's obvious Jade is enjoying this. And given how long it's been since she's had any human contact of this kind, it's not surprising. Jade even releases Sam's hands, and my partner is now massaging and lapping at her beautiful captor's breasts. As at this point, all fight has gone out of Sam too (funny that!). There's only thirty seconds left on the clock when Jade next allows Sam a moment to breathe.

"How long?" Jade asks.

"Around half a minute." I confirm.

"OK. One last hold." Jade declares.

I confess to being a little mystified as to what she has in mind at this late stage of the match. Ah OK. It's all explained as Jade scoots up and comes to rest on Sam's face. She sits for only a few moments and then moves off, leaning back into a high schoolgirl pin, sitting across Sam's collarbone with her crotch virtually rested on Sam's chin.

"Don't worry Sammy." Jade reassures, with a little giggle "I'm not that sex starved that I'm going to fuck your face. Although nearly!"

"You know what Jade. I've got an idea for a winner's prize and a loser's penalty. Wait there. Don't move!" I propose.

I leave them for a moment, as I leave to get something from another room.

"Both close your eyes." I instruct, as I re-enter the room. Which they compliantly do.

I then move in behind Jade and sit down on Sam's belly. Reaching around Jade, I pull forward the waistband of her pantyhose and quickly place my little surprise inside. This causes Jade to react with a start and accordingly alerts Sam to the fact that something is happening.

"What's that?" Jade asks.

I stand, and holding out my phone, I press the screen and all becomes clear. As the remote-control clitoral vibrator begins to buzz, eliciting a yelp from Jade.

"Oh shit Becky. Is that what I think it is?" Sam asks. Although she must be close enough to feel that for herself.

"Yep. Now you don't have to have your friend perform as sex act on you, but you still get to enjoy satisfaction, whilst you exert your sexual dominance over her." I explain, rather pleased with myself.

"Is this OK Sam?" Jade asks. Though struggling a little to get the words out.

"I guess so. You're the winner. Well sort of." Sam answers with defiant resignation.

At that I turn-up the intensity of the device a notch and move to the couch to watch events unfold.

I can see that Jade is getting into it. As she now has her hands clasped to the side of Sam's head, mainly for balance I assume, as she writhes to the vibrations of her intimate companion.

"Open your eyes and look at me." Sam instructs. I just chuckle. Even in submission she can't help but be bossy.

I can see that it's having the desired effect on the glorious redhead, as her movements are looking less and less coordinated, like something else has taken control of her body. So I turn up the intensity further, one notch, then two. It's not long before she is very obviously in orgasmic rapture, although she is able to sustain that state for an impressive amount of time. Finally, Jade seems to lose the ability to support herself. Firstly, collapsing forward onto Sam, then dropping sideways onto the mat.

"OK, stop it now Becky." Jade requests. Which I do, without delay.

"Did you enjoy that Jade?" I ask Jade, rhetorically.

"FUCK yes." Jade extols.

"What about you Sam?" I chuckle.

"I've had less mortifying days, if I'm honest." Sam answers.

"Look on the brightside Sam. I could have stayed on your face and cum all over you. So at least your saved that indignity." Jade says, trying to comfort her defeated friend.

"Really? Tell that to my face!" Sam replies, with a little laugh.

As she makes the point of wiping the thick liquid from her jaw, chin and mouth, with her hand.

"Oh shit. Did I do that?" Jade replies, with obvious genuine concern.

"Well it wasn't me." Sam laughs.

"I am SO sorry." Jade replies, obvious deeply embarrassed by her lack of control (although, let's face it that's understandable, right?).

"Don't worry. I've had worse." Sam comforts. Teasing her straight friend as she licks her lips, to taste her juices.

* * *

It's been a few minutes since the match between Sam and Jade ended. I've been sitting enjoying the sight of two gorgeous young women, spent and exhausted laying on the floor in front of me. It's then that another naughty thought enters my head (can you tell how much I'm enjoying sitting out and directing the action for once?). Tapping my phone, I restart the vibrator which is still located on Jade's clit. Albeit on its lowest setting, which whilst 'fun' is likely to bring any kind of climax.

12