All Comments on 'A Pantyhose Wrestling Spectator'

by Becky_pantyhose_wrestler

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Becky_pantyhose_wrestlerBecky_pantyhose_wrestlerover 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, thank you for your comment.

I genuinely appreciate anyone who takes the time to provide me with feedback. (I mean that, I know sometimes it hard to differentiate between sincerity and sarcasm when written.)

I don't know if you have enjoyed any of my previous stories, but hopefully you may enjoy my future work a little more. Should I ever find the time to write them that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First, don't worry about one word comments like "Pathetic". If they do not share anything that someone can perceive as constructive then ignore it and look at your story rating. There must have been quite a few 5 stars (including me).

I really enjoyed the story (to be honest slightly less than the earlier stories). My personal taste would have prefered a little more build up before the wrestling. Maybe include some of the night club (first night out after Covid would have been a big deal for everyone). You could have including elements, such as subtle glances from Jade towards Becky etc. After all we find out later about the videos and her (cough) stress relief while watching. Added to this Jade is a beautiful, sexually frustrated (2 years) woman, who I take was probably hoping to have some sort of encounter at the club. Unless going out without panties doesn't have any special meaning for Jade. This could off added a little extra spice to the story. Like I say this iis just my personal taste.

Anyway good work. I appreciate your hardwork that goes into writing your stories and hope to read some more in future.

Primus21Primus21over 2 years ago

I would love to you to take what the last comment said and go back and edit this story to make it better. I thought this was a grate read as is though

phoseman69phoseman69over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story as I have all your others. Please keep writing :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous