A Pantyhose Wrestling Spectator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit Becky." Jade shrieks. "Turn it off."

"Sorry Jade, no can do. It's your punishment for what you did to my beautiful fiancée." I joke.

"Oh please." Jade begs.

"No. Do it Becky. I know Jade is a bit out of practice, but I'm sure she could do another one." Sam says, a little undiplomatically perhaps.

Realising that I'm not stopping, Jade takes action. Standing, although barely, she walks towards me. She then reaches for my phone, attempting to snatch it from me. As she lunges, I pull the phone away, moving it as far from her grasp as I'm able. With that Jade loses her balance as she overextends her reach and falls on top of me, ending up almost sitting on me, straddling on of my thighs and from here I can feel the vibrations from between her legs. As she is pressed against me, she seems to have lost the will to resist anymore. In fact, after a few seconds in that position, she's started to grind against my thigh, to increase her stimulation -- and I'll admit, it's doing quite a lot for me too. Caught up in the moment I pull Jade in for a kiss, and without restraint, she becomes an eager participant.

"Oh, please feel free to make out with my fiancée." Sam says sarcastically.

Hearing that Jade pauses for a moment, but past the point of no return, she quickly resumes the liplock.

"OK. Well as the old saying goes. If you can't beat 'em.." Sam says, not that anyone is really listening right now.

A moment later Sam has joined us on the couch. She takes up a mirror position to Jade, straddling my other thigh and kissing and nuzzling my neck, ear and collarbone, whilst also humping my pantyhosed leg gently. Fuck this is hot. The two girls have now started taking turns, kissing my mouth, sharing or possibly competing to make out with me. And for now I'll take being the trophy in their little game. As we're enjoying our threeway make out session, Sam reaches over to my phone, and slyly clicks to stop Jades toy. Which breaks the clinch.

"What happened?" Asks Jade, in disconsolation.

"Look, I know you've never been with a woman. But I think you need a little more personal sexual action." Sam explained sensitively.

"So what are you saying?" Jade presses, keenly.

"Becky is going to go down on you, whilst we make out." Sam states.

"Oh, am I?" I petition.

"Are you saying that you don't want to?" Sam asks, pointedly.

"Good point." I reply. Probably best not to talk my way out of this situation.

"I can't believe this is happening." Jade says bashfully.

"Well, I have a soaking wet thigh, which suggest you're pretty up for it." I tease.

"OK, where do you want me Becky?" Jade asks.

This prompts both ladies to get off me, giving me space to move. I answer Jade's question with actions, pushing her down onto the couch and dragging her ass forwards, as I kneel on the floor and get between her legs, burying my head in her crotch.

"I'm guessing she wants you there, Jade." Sam jests.

As I feel Jade pick up, moving against my face, where she'd left off with my right leg, I feel Sam encroaching, moving in to kiss Jade. Sam manoeuvres herself into position, bestriding Jade's body and essentially sitting on the back of my head, so as I move, I am grinding her pussy with my skull. And given the moan that Sam has just let out, she seems to be enjoying the unusual position. The feeling is a bit claustrophobic, but isn't a position I'm wanting to be free of anytime soon.

Predictably, it's not long before it is obvious that Jade is in the throes of an almighty climax. But, as when she'd cum with the clit vibe, she maintains her O for some time, as I continue to service her. And all of the time, I can feel Sam gently dry-humping my head. But as she starts to come down, I feel her push Sam away and gently taking my head by the hair, she softly pulls me away from her pussy, looking down at me.

"Wow Becky. I understand why Sam snapped you up. I know I've been out of the game for a while but that made it worth the wait." Jade acclaims. "I didn't really believe Sam when she said you can induce multiple orgasms with your tongue... whilst the lucky recipient still has on her pantyhose, no less."

"Becky. Do you need to go wash your face and brush your hair?" Sam ribs. "You look like you've just had two horny and grateful women cumming all over the front and the back of your head."

"Fuck. You came too?" I ask.

"Yes. Although I'm not surprised you couldn't tell, given the drenching Jade was giving you." Sam mocks.

"I think I may take a quick shower before I head to bed, I suddenly feel a bit dirty." I laugh.

"Becky. I feel bad having you do this for me. I feel like you've been short changed." Jade says.

"It's OK. I'm sure Sam will make it up to me when I make it to the bedroom." I giggle.

"Would it be OK if I join you and repay the favour myself?" Jade asks.

"Ahem. That's my lipstick around your nipples and your dried pussy fluids on my chin. So I hope I'm getting paid too." Sam interrupts, affirming her approval.

"Ok, but I've never done this before. So it might take me a few times to get it right, I hope that's OK." Jade entices.

"Fuck yeah." I respond. Somewhat losing my cool. Bringing a titter from the other girls.

"OK. I'll see you in 15 minutes, after we've cleaned up. Are we wearing pantyhose for this part too? If so, do you have a spare pair that I could wear?" Jade declares.

"We have plenty for the entire weekend." Sam replies zealously.

"OK, what shade of pantyhose will you be wearing, I need to make sure I get the right shade of lipstick to complement your crotches." Jade joshes, seductively.

"We have plenty of shades of lipstick and pantyhose. So let's do some match testing. What do you say?" I join in.

"I say what are we waiting for?" Jade says, standing and encouraging me and Sam out of the room, as we all run upstairs.

Well, I think that's enough excitement for now. As I think I am about to get VERY busy!

12