All Comments on 'A Parliamentary Private Secretary'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Your Right!!

It was just as bad as all the others. I really need to heed your warning in the future. I thought that just once the male would'nt be a cum slurping cuckold. Guess not . My bad. Another British cuckold story. What's with you guys? No balls over there?

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotabout 12 years ago
An American

would have just shot the fuck and be done with it. Very few murders are actually solved. Baring that, the fact that he still had sex with her is inexcusable. Damn, don't you Brits have ANY balls left?

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgabout 12 years ago
Do not despair

whilst there may be the odd (heavily underlined) person from over the pond who foolishly believes that all the submissions on this site represent gospel truths (in a land where creationism has similar currency) there are readers on this side too who enjoy the exploration of complex feelings and have no problem with the scenarios you fashion. Given the well publicised shenanigans in that house of horrors this actually did feel quite an accurate protrayal. Please continue to please some of your readers. Thank you.

TalenhawkTalenhawkabout 12 years ago
Grow a pair

I understand you love her, you had two ways to fix this. One, anonymously release her escort history to a tabloid calming to be one of her old clients. That would have her our of office and you would not be blamed. Two, give her an STD, something curable if you want her back, or inject her with something incurable if you want real revenge. Nothing will get the guy running away from her faster that that.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Elegantly Brutal Tale

This is why the new alpha males of a lion pride kill the cubs sired by their predecessors.

arincharinchabout 12 years ago
You're Right!

No one likes your cuckold wee willie weakling wimp stories.

Except other cucks.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
I'll Admit, I Stopped Reading After page 2

Putting aside the ridiculous verbage, this story was just impossible to stomach. Possibly it became slightly more believable in subsequent chapters, but very few people are going to wade through the muck. Lighten up the language, and throw in SOMETHING to make this a tale we can buy into.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 12 years ago
dear mr. ukresearcher,

I do not read stories (certainly not literotica stories) for moral instruction, but rather for entertainment, for stories that pleasure by allowing this reader to escape into new worlds and situations (and away from the quotidian). I find the story itself and the atmosphere, the details and the manner in which it captures my interest and impels me to turn the page to find out what happens next to be the important elements in judging the story.. Your submission scores a 5 on each of those things I read a story for. Thank you. Please continue entertaining us! You do that very well!

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 12 years ago
No Way

I didn't buy how you justified his being forced to go along with the asshole and -

-First, she broke her marriage vows using the excuse that it was just sex and she would get ahead - still a whore only now - justifying. Further, she had no intention of telling him, disloyal, dishonest and total disrespect for him and certainly no self-respect.

-2nd, she used her boss to threaten him again by saying that she was willing to resign - bullshit, you had him being stupid - Not Us! Wait - he believed the child was his - right, he is stupid!

It's a story, I know but insulting. There are some real life parallels which make a story interesting and possible but not this one - this is a total insult to us. For what it's worth, you did write it well but it really doesn't fit together with any kind of common sense.

Thanks - a 2 because of the illogical justifications you asked us to believe!

I don't write stories, you do and most of us realize the type of characters you write about. Having pointed this out, give some thought to writing characters that fit the outline of your story. For instance, this guy has been around, educated, fell in love, accepted her past on the understanding she would never do it again, he is adamant, standing tall, not belligerant or abusive and determined to walk away and next he is eating cream pies - No Way!

DrPopeDrPopeabout 12 years ago
You were wrong ....

This was a better tale (but written in a worse style unlike your other stories) then your other stories.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
he had options

Though the uk and its legsl system are sill literally in the dark ages(uk libel law is so bad the US congress has made UK libel judgements unenforceable) he had options,this could easily be taken to foreign media and they don't have to worry about all the laws protecting "secrets",and if the media published the threats about losing his job and he did even brain addled limeys who think Britania rules the waves would get it. As far as the baby goes he wouldn't need John to agree,a dna test would confirm he wasn't the father.

Interesting that the guy was a much of a whore as his wife was yet posters don't pick that up.He succumbs to the.money he makes due to his wife whoring herself out,which makes him just as bad.

doco1doco1about 12 years ago
Good setup, bad plot

ukresearcher,

what's the point in setting up this difficult to deal with siuation if you then just have the main character lie down and take it all? You are an excelent writer, but the plot leaves a lot to be desired. Faced with such a difficult situation, one would expect a much more elaborate plot in which he tries to fight back. Even if he does not win in the end, a struggle is what would make this story much more interesting and perhaps even realistic.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3about 12 years ago
The husband was played by John and his wife...

throughout this whole story. First, Debra knew she had to fuck her way up to the top given the rules of politics. The husband eventually accepts his role as a willing cuckold becoming a whore himself. In the end, John makes Barbara carry his son once agin pulling the wool over the husband's eyes. The story is well written but it is not erotic.

davey5752davey5752about 12 years ago
Interesting!

Another thought provoking and in my view well written story.

rixelsrixelsabout 12 years ago
Why is the husband always so helpless in these stories?

He couldn't record a single conversation? Take a single picture? John said that he would squash any leak to the press of the affair, but what about the internet or the foriegn press? Poor, poor helpless husband. John kept raising the level of humiliation and the husband just took it all. Just a victim.

OK, so now John is dead. Does anyone out there doubt that the husband will go on to raise John's child? Or that Debbie will go on to another lover?

I keep reading because I hope that the husband will grow a pair. It didn't happen this time.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 12 years ago
You were right...

...I HATED IT!

Meist21Meist21almost 12 years ago

This is complete Shit. Your stories are unreal and suck. No husband would accept the bullshit you propose. You are one sick dipshit.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Fucking dick sucker!

This story not only pissed me off, it really fucking disgusted me! He licks her after she been fucking her way to the top, he's such a fucking pussy wimp that he actually stays married to the whore! He let the whores boss/fuck buddy threaten him! WTF?! This is the first time I've read any of your stories & it will be the last. You disgust me! No REAL MAN would do the things you wrote in your story; thank god for that . Any man that's OK with his wife fucking/ sucking other guys don't really love his wife. I hate your fucking story! You might as well be on your knees sucking her boss dick right along side of her as well as bent over his desk and letting him fuck you you fucking wuss

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well I agree with you

I do dislike it. 99.99999999% of men will not stand up to this insult, and mental abuse no matter how much he loves his wife. With that said you are good story writer to be able illicit a strong visceral response of anger toward the three.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Garbage

A tale of a whore, a government official with high power and the cuck husband. I gave this tale some hope until the husband became a cum-licker. I guess this shit happens a lot but a real man wouldn't put up with this crap. So the husband really was a pussy wimp and a willing cuckold.

All willing cucks should die in extreme pain. Fuck anyone who thinks differently.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 11 years ago
NOt my Letch, But An excellent story

Kind of like the frog cooked in water. Nicely constructed and paced. Essentially l think you are saying that in marrying a call girl, at one level he accepted the likelihood that she would feel the ' call of the wild' later on and he was ready for it when it happened. In time, he came to accept, even embrace his cockold fettish. I rather wish he had taken a mistress to see how you would have described her feelings on that.

It's a shame that so many readers have cuck phobia, and enjoy reading cuck stories and then assuage their guilt at enjoying them by raging about how awful they are, they being both themselves as willing readers of the stories, and the actual stories. Their outraged low votes drastically as pull done the fives a lot of other people give you and which the quality or your writing deserves. I imagine the bell curve of vote scores looks like two tits with a low spot in the middle.

Chilley.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXabout 11 years ago
Loved it loads

I was particularly amused at your veiled reference to Ron Davies MP and his indiscretion on Clapham Common (about half way down Page 1), ha ha!

GM33GM33about 11 years ago
Lousy end!

No clear explanation about who is the father and the connection between Debbie and husband after john's seizure.

In my opinion Debbie should be immediately divorced as soon as John lost his power.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

He always wimps that seem to be imprisoned in something no stronger than a wet paper bag. Don't like it don't read it.

mwfsharonmwfsharonalmost 11 years ago
Are You A English Version

Of Matt Monroe ? LOL

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
Rather like an english JPB...

I really enjoy your stories mostly, but it disturbed me, that you had turned him into a complete sucker, a wimp without self respect whereas Debbie seemed to be quite comfortable in her role als whore. Surely no husband would react this way (and I doubt if even those semi-professional cuckolds, that usually visit this site and seem to grow in number daily, would constantly manage to keep up a foolish smile whilst their spouse runs around whoring herself out almost daily. I´d have liked a more "suitable" ending. Nevertheless - 4 Stars...Well written.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
This Shit Wouldn't Flush Now

HA

Too many spies out there looking for dirt on high powered officials. Still a lousy tale.

All willing cucks should die.

CleardaynowCleardaynowover 10 years ago
Good story

It is clear to anyone who actually cares that UKresearcher is an extremely good story teller. I particularly liked the way the husband's character is set up right at the beginning - not the most likable guy in the world - but this slips through. So when he acquiesces it is in character.

However, I found myself fast reading after the first page or so. Initially, I put this down to squeamishness on my part. But on thinking about it more, I think there is a failure in empathy - for me at least. This contrasts with 'Yukon' where I retained empathy for all three. It is not about being nice or good, it is something about how one gets inside the character. Similarly, while I love King Lear (who is a complete tit) and MacBeth (not a very nice couple), I am bored rigid by Othello (you are going to strangle her so bloody get on and do it) & Hamlet.

Speaking of Shakespeare, I do not understand 30% of the words in Shakespeare, so I ought to have more sympathy for some of the people (mostly anonymous) having difficulties with this story

5* without any doubt regardless of my empathy quibbles.

SigintSigintabout 10 years ago
Aaaaaargh

EgoTrixie & Cleardaynow sum it up: you're a great storyTELLER, I just hate(yet can't stop reading) your stories!! Waiting for you to catch me off guard with a male lead who doesn't emasculate himself. At the risk of sounding cliched, how MANY women played you? They're not ALL bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HUM......

I've read some of your stories. not all. And I do find your writing skills are good. You put out a good reading story, but, it seems like you are forever taking both parties down. There is no winners or losers. Some win more than the other, some lose more. Even though the truth will have the same results. It leaves one with a feeling of sadness, rather than accomplishment.

DWornockDWornockover 9 years ago
An unusual and very creative story.

In some ways, I didn't like it that much but mostly I really liked it. Also, it was well written and easy to read and understand, and story did result in me thinking about far more than normal. Therefore, I rated it 5***** which is something I seldom do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

One fact that didn't make sense was when he asked her why she swallowed for him, and not for her husband was because of the taste. There aren't any taste buds in the throat or stomach. She was tasting both, but spitting him out. He accepted her explanation, without comment. It was another act of submission to her lover, and a humiliation to her husband. I think that she, and him too are interesting characters, worthy of further exploration concerning their relationship. Maybe you did that, as I haven't read all of your stories. I hate willing cuckolds, but those that are unwilling, but trapped, create interesting story possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hall of fame nominee

To me, your best story ! Straight to the hall if fame of cuckold erotica ! Ignore pathetic comments from the self-hating cuckold trolls, and keep writing excellent stories. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mixed feelings

While well writen and at some points actually hot, the fact that things like this and even somewhat worst have hapened and probably will keep happening is deeply unpalatable and make this story a painful read.

It's one of those stories where we hope that the victim as a shot at payback or at the very least respite and resolution, but that doesn't really happen here does it?

For my peace of mind I'm going that, with the asshole's impairment, he can safely divorce the cheating whore he was using to adavance his own career after falling out of love for her years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant

One of the best stories on this site

NoBullAlNoBullAlalmost 8 years ago
Pure bull...

This guy knowingly marries a woman who was a willing whore (She says escort??) and then when he finds out she has gone back to her old ways he pimps her out to her boss. End of story!

Doesn't even do a DNA test to find out if the kid is really his! Not sure how he can be a pimp and a willing cuckold at the same time but that's his story.

Also have to question how one parliamentarian can have that much power and live in that kind of luxury without being impeached?? Surely English politicians are not taken care of that well from the public trough??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's amusing that the author never admitted to being gay

All of his stories are complete homosexual fantasies. I hope he finally realizes that denial is bad for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆ (4.1/5.0 = 82% = B+ rounded to 5*) ukreasesrcher is a good writer.

I usually do not read 4-page stories but this one was one of the few exceptions.

Any Literotica dtory where the wife cheats gets a lot of comments that have nothing to do with literary &/or erotic qualities of the story.

Husband's innermost world was intentionally understated but we could figure it out never the less based on clues the wtiter gave us here and there.

John was depicted very well. We got the picture based on his actions and Debbie's comments about him. He is ruthless, without much scruples or empathy, egocentric, Machiavellian...

Debbie was ready to sleep her way up. Luckily for her husband she had only one boss. She as well could have been hired at a place where there are managers, directors, vice-presidents...

• • •

My wife fucked her boss years ago.

We were new in Canada. She was 33 & a knockout. She was a receptionist and admin in a mid-size hi tech co. She worked hard and got promoted to a coordinator. There was a big conference in Quebec City & the president chose her to accompany him, austensibly because she was fluent in French.

She told me she did not feel like going but i insisted she must go because it opens one's horizons and door.

Within months she hot promoted to a manager. That year she travelled 4 time on business, each time she spent night or two away from home. What she did not tell me, was that each time travelled together.

I became suspicious, jealous.

I asked her point blank:

"is there something going on between you and your big boss that you did not tell me?"

"I don't wanna talk about that right now... Why do you think i am looking for another job?"

I was stunned. Motionless. Speechless. I just stared at her. In such moments you hope to hear she is not cheating.

She: "i still love very very much. I know I broke your heart & your trust. If your heart lets you take me back, i will make you a happy man again... please forgive me... i wanna be your wife."

She got another job, where within 2 years she was making more than at the previous place & was happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just si fucked up

Not even commenting. Just one star and I'm gone.

UKResearcher swallows and probably rims without pre-wash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Um, no thanks

Rule Britania - hell no. As a great actor said in a well known movie., "That's some fucked up repugnant shit." Typical Brit cuckoldry.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap, only for real brain sick perverts!

After reading your biography I note that you are an Englishman now I know why you are a cuckold/wimp!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No way

No way anyone could really like this crap. The English are a strange people, this coming from a Scot.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 5 years ago
On second reading

In her early life, she enjoyed casual sex and it paid well. She enjoyed the sex. Married to a guy who didn't mind the past. Husband and wife accepted her business work fucks, as just that, work, pleasant work, but work nevertheless, and they themselves had a hot sex life.

It would have been interesting if he'd got some on the side, but would the sex be any better than he got at home? Non monogamy works for some

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unplausable.

1- No wife would so blatantly have an affair; right in-front of her husband and her lover's wife.

2- No husband, in real life, would accept such a disrespecting behavior.

3- No politician would have such an open affair.

The whole story was based on a foolish fantasy. It could be better if the husband just had suspicions about his wife's affair but no solid proof.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 5 years ago
All US posters

who make remarks about UK manhood etc should have the story "Click" by Paul Pines from New Jersey as required reading -- and then the other umpteen chapters of his and all the other cuckold US authors on this site (I've made lists from time to time, there are several scores of such writers from US). I really don't get the inference that because one UK author writes this stuff we are all like that.

Regarding the story the worst bit is the fantasy that the fat bastard had so much power over the employment situation of the story teller; this was necessary for the plot line, I get that, to reinforce the impotence of the storyteller, but no I don't believe that bit. I would expect US corporate power to work more that way than UK political power. But I suppose that argument is up for grabs. There is of course a common theme to all this author's posts which is an inability of the storyteller to break free or answer back genuinely a woman who takes any liberty she likes; and the incredible readiness and alacrity of the woman to take any offer from a powerful or well-endowed man that is made, the moment it is made, this happens over and over again. I liked the way he found out about her, just seeing the body language on the TV. What is the reason for this recurrent theme? Somewhere or other he makes an allusion to the mother of one of the storytellers (not this one) having also run off with someone or cheated. I'm guessing a mother problem somewhere or other! Yeah right elemental Freud, maybe.

The way the woman continues to protest her love for her husband is another common theme and is a puzzle. Why not just dump him for the more powerful "alpha male"? Apparently such women like to have both Alpha and Beta males in tow. The final mystery of the paternity of the baby was well-managed in the story.

I am puzzled by the author's website name. Why on earth call himself that? In what sense is it "research"? It sets the situation up for all these put-downs of the UK male, apparently deliberately. No we aren't all like that and many are quite capable of fighting back and turning the tables etc. History doesn't help! During the war Hitler was able to taunt the Brit soldier with leaflets saying that their wives were being shafted by US soldiers back home... hence the saying :"Overpaid, oversexed, over here" -- oh what a British woman would do for a pair of nylons!

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Hmmm... probably more realistic than I am comfortable with.

Hate fucking punters who abuse their power.

Like Blunkett, demand (or secretly, and if positive, then publicly demand) DNA test.

Terrific story, but left bad taste in my mouth.

katibkatibabout 4 years ago
The usual

Well, as usual, UKR has given us a remarkably well-written tale. The problem that many commentators have is the subject matter or the theme. They can't swallow it. It's the old contrast between art or craft and subject. Even with the weak ending, this is clearly a five star effort.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Just another dickless wonder story

Literotica needs to have a special section just for these lousy dickless Wonder Stories

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

i enjoyed the story and gave it 5 stars. I would have handled this situation much differently. As soon as i found out that Debbie was fucking John, I would have divorced her. No doubt about it. The threats that John made about ruining his employment prospects would not have mattered. Getting rid of the whore Debbie would have mattered very much. It was amazing that she did not think there was anything wrong with her fucking her husband and fucking John at the same time. She was a incredibly selfish and self-centered woman who did not deserve to be married to anyone. He could have found another woman who would take Debbie's place. He agreed to be a cuckold who still got to fuck his wife but had to share her with another man. Ending John's life would have been another consideration but the problem with that was the real problem was his whore wife Debbie. She had a very distorted view of right and wrong. His real problem was Debbie and he needed to get her out of his life forever. I wondered how the story played out. Did Debbie find work after losing her seat? What did she end up doing? Did she start fucking some other powerful older man. Would she stay home and raise the baby? I enjoyed reading the story but I would have handled the story differently. No woman is worth making yourself a cuckold over. Divorce her and move on is the only real solution to this situation

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

i also believe that this story is not categorized properly. This is not a Loving Wife story. It is clearly a Sharing Wife story.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 3 years ago

I can now see why this story has such a low score.

It's well written but it has no conclusion. No closure. John won. The husband lost and became a wittol and a cum whore. He proved to be as greedy for the money and status as his wlife was for John's cock.

Did he and Debra reconnect? Or did she go on to be the whore she always was?

A very unsatisfactory ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ONCE A WHORE ALWAYS A WHORE.

DEB'S HUSBAND WAS A WIMP DICKHEAD FROM THE OUTSET!!

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 3 years ago

It would have been a simple matter to have placed all his information in the hands of the Opposition in the house, including all the threats and blackmail attempts. The matter could then have been made public by raising the situation in the House of Commons using Parliamentary Privilege.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

only a british wimp would have gone along w/ this. the wife was a whore , both as a job and as a "wife". totally unacceptable, both were willing to give up pride and self respect for money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are all the English men faggots.I live some of the year in England and see that most of them are

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Well written but the plot and ending were disappointing. I honestly cannot score it.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Sorry I don’t appreciate the droll Brit sense of humor and/or justice. Nicely written but totally does not appeal to my American sense of same. Two stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seems all these Englishmen are gay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rubbish, simply just rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

spineless wimp and a willing cuckold very disappointing

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 year ago
This, like most LW stories…

… is really an exercise in portraying men as victims. Of women, of other, more powerful men, or even of themselves.

Nothing builds up the angst like showing a character that the reader identifies with as being a helpless object of derision. I wonder why so many men see themselves as victims, and are comfortable in that position?

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

usaret is the joke in all this, he doesn't like the brits sense of humour, because like all Americans he hasn't got one. American comedians are as rare as hens teeth.

Both men were ass's in different ways, she was a nasty whore, so they deserved each other and didn't spoil another family. I thought it a reasonable story, I have read much worse in Lit.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 stars for writing skills.

A self-proclaimed "alpha" is just a sociopath, simple. The "alpha" etc. idiology is idiotic. A greedy, spineless main character portraying himself as a helpless victim of an "alpha" is despicable. So the storyline obviously doesn't appeal to me. This was the first story from this author for me. His writing skills are very good. I'm disappointed that I can not enjoy his stories, which - according to many comments - seem to go mostly in the same direction.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A female Republican rabble rouser from the Spanish Civil War said, "It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees." If MC had confronted John publicly, or even when they were at their borrowed mansion, he'd have folded like a 1940s Italian government. Barbara showed that a bully survives solely on reputation and bluster. A manor house like that certainly has a fireplace, or several, and each has a poker. "The man was raping my wife, so I stopped him. Right darling?"

*

It's easy to see why the UK has sunk to the level of a pisspot nation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous