All Comments on 'A Parting Gift?'

by Robert_Anthony

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
There are couples out there....

that live like that... not my cup of tea

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
# 1

Enough said. Fetish not Loving Wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!!

He is brain sick and need mental help!! Whats exciting about a man who sucks the sperm of another one out of a slut??? Its only disgusting and pathetic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A parting gift from his ex girlfriend.

After all, isn't that what cuckolding is? Being friend zoned in the worst way possible?

Unlike normal breakups, cuckolding is about emotionally and physically breaking up, but still co existing as friends. Like having your dog watch as you fuck some random, just better because the guy you broke up with gets to watch as you celebrate your life with someone else.

Sure, the guy can pretend she still loves him and wants to be with him; but the truth is that she doesn't. she fucks other men because she wants to and she doesn't fuck him because he's just a friend, like your dog only he pays rent and cleans up after himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-5 very good read

How would you know, since you didn't read this story. This comment is a paste from story to story posted today. Get a life cunt. Didn't you learn your lesson when you got banned from a porn site?

Didn't care for your first story you posted in LW and don't care for the second either. Fetish and bdsm has its own category. Use them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"Jushlikeuwanned."

This was a dramatic, well-written, erotic piece of flash fiction. It has a certain universality for cuckolds or men who fantasize about it. It kicks us right in the gut with the principle question: “Should I tell her about my fantasies? Or, just keep them to myself?”

Every man with cuckold tendencies is eventually faced with the dilemma. “If I tell her, I might lose her. If I don´t, I will be sexually frustrated the rest of my life.” Most cuckolds, in past relationships, have lost a woman they truly loved when the shared their fantasy. The majority of women will just walk, right there. Other men don´t share their fantasy and just get their jollies from porn and Literotica. Either way, this question is of utmost importance, and your piece brought it to the foreground.

Again, your story was extremely well structured, well narrated and well-paced. Actually, writing a short piece requires a much higher skill level that writing a more rambling story. As to whether this story belongs here or not; in my mind it certainly does. That is because the couple is in a relationship and even considering marriage, they are going through a crisis, and it may or may not end.

Also, your description of drunk Ellie cock teasing him and then face sitting him was extremely well done. The element of surprise was there, as were humor and sadness in her slurred words as she fed him another man´s cum. I can only imagine the tidal wave of conflicting emotions that Ellie experienced as she went out, got laid by a stranger, and then came back to fulfill her man´s or, possibly ex-man´s, fantasy. The final scene dramatically left the door wide open to many options. I look forward to further installments.

Welcome to the Loving Wives forum! We need good writers like you here. At different times in my life I have written professionally and I can tell you have got what it takes. This story, and the “Penny” story that you recently posted, were both quite innovative and very welcome additions to this forum. Pushing us into new unchartered territory is not a bad thing. Thanks!

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To PulpNonFiction

Thanks for your comment, to be honest I've been feeling a bit pissed off today and you cheered me right up. I wasn't quite so sure about this one but your appraisal made a lot of sense and reassured me that I got over what I was trying to convey in this story. Much appreciated.

And to the anonymous comment leaver who said 'You're a BDSM, Fetish writer why do you post in Loving Wives 1* - I don't see either this or 'Slutty Penny' as BDSM or particularly Fetishy stories, they are clearly to me anyway, Cuckolding stories, and where do they belong - 'LOVING WIVES'.

I don't see the confusion, Google 'Literotica Loving Wives' and you get this description:

LOVING WIVES: Literotica sex stories - wife swapping, swingers, CHEATING WIVES and other related adult fiction.

Seems pretty fucking clear to me.

Anyway, I'll probably post them in BDSM or Fetish next time because at least the people who read those categories are less narrow-minded and repressed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
typical LW trash

Not worth the time to spend reading it. As far as the last guy commenting, he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I should have listened to the last comment.

Complete trash!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Geez they aren't even married

So this is the wrong category for this garbage. And it was garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
unfinished

You need to say how he drilled the holes for the eye-bolts in the ceiling and erected the "temporary scaffold", before threading the rope through it and tying the hangman's knot. He goes on to hang himself to the BENEFIT of Ellie and all human society!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story

The author did a very poor job on this story. It seems the author has some gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this bad story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, low context, shallow, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You are Determined

Anonymous trolls read this and read it well. Read it, until it is understood:

1. those who can, do

2. those who cannot do, teach

3. those who cannot teach, criticise

4. those who cannot criticise, troll

To the writers of cuckolding stories - continue to write them and post them here. You determine the trolls. They read your stories as you wish and they comment and draw attention to your stories. They are entirely programmable and predictable. You determine their reading efforts and program them to respond in the same way every time.

Keep writing and posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why do these women end up with

deranged fuck-ups. Why would she want a guy that would probably drink her puke if she asked him to. I get the feeling that guys that write these stories have that sick shit in their mind and want others to know, for whatever reason. Maybe their mothers were dominate and they have the hots for their moms. Sick fuckers. In fact, they probably enjoy what I'm saying since they are sick fuckers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I have always wondered if there ever could be a good argument for compulsory sterilization of idiots...

This is it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Boy, that was an easy 1.

Yeah, keep writing. What's the worse that could happen?

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
ITS THOSE QUESTIONS AND LACK OF ANSWERS

that push relationships to the utmost precipies. TK U MLJ LV NV

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 7 years ago
Narrow minded and repressed

Since you chose to dredge Penny up from her merciful slumber I feel entitled to respond. There is nothing broad-minded or free-spirited about beating up women. It's just cowardly. Try to behave like a man and stop defending the indefensible.

Perverthubby79Perverthubby79almost 7 years ago
Ready for chapter 2

I'm looking forward to reading about the aftermath. Don't let the trolls get you down!

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
DOMINANT!

How many more times:

I have a DOMINANT wife.

My wife is going to DOMINATE me.

FFS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Seems to me....

You should stick to fetish.Nothing new.Nothing original. Just a wimp and the slut that makes him her doormat. Erotuc? Hardly. Good luck.

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Twenty Seven

I am so far from a wife beater, you cannot imagine. But it staggers me that you cannot see the difference between genuine 'abuse' and 'spanking'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-determent

LMAO-where did you dream that up. Oh, wait you pulled it out of your ass. You want to know the definition of a "troll". Look in the mirror, what do you see.

Stick with fetish author, you're not welcome in LW, we got to many of you dick heads here already. Stick your willing cuckoldry up your ass, nobody appreciates it, expect the perverted cuckolds and their sluts.One guess what the score was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LOL

the sick fuckers sure are going out of their way to defend this trash. I laugh at you idiots that think by insulting other readers, you're going to make a change in this category. If anything, you encourage them to continue to blast these shit stories that you like so much. Only sickos would consider these stories erotic or even good reading. Aren't you ashamed of yourself, defending trash.

YouamiYouamiabout 6 years ago
This should be in the Fetish category

Robert_Anthony

I found no grammatical fault with your writing. After reading I think it would have been best put in the Fetish category as have some of your other tales. You make it quite clear from the outset that you will explore dominance/subservience with your characters so I can't understand why anyone reading this would get the impression that is about something else, and then get angry about it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobert_Anthony@Robert_Anthony
1207 Followers
Have been a member of Literotica for years, and have submitted numerous Femdom stories under the name MALIBUMAN666. Am now looking to improve my writing with the long term aim of writing commercially and so am starting afresh and will be writing in the third person from now on...