Sisterhood - A Parting Gift

Story Info
Ivy's farewell tour continues.
8.6k words
4.68
5.2k
5

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 12/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next stop was a few doors down, near the opposite corner of the house. XXI.

It made a practical sense to make her visits in this order, along the rear hallway round the corner from her own dorm. It was part of her favorite route, and there was a certain wry nostalgia in revisiting it now, as well as the comfort in habit. But Ivy felt it was also tactically fitting to visit this one after having already dealt with Vladislava and Deniz. This room was important to her, more than just a final flurry of fun it was a score that she wanted settled. And she would be more effective after having warmed with another encounter first.

She took stock of herself. She was ready to go again. That had never been a problem for her. She still stung a little with the friction of her hurried climax against Deniz's pillow, but the soreness was fading to a comforting hot throb, and though her dick was still soft she could feel it pulsing and growing heavier again where it was slung cradled in her underwear.

She pushed open the door. There were no mirrors in the little antechambers, unfortunately. Her lips were probably a little red from sucking on Slava's dick, she could feel it when she touched her fingers to them. And there was a faint blur of tears in the corners of her vision, maybe her eyeliner had smudged a little. It didn't matter. Her post-blowjob look always excited the other girls.

Inside the main chamber beyond, she stood for a moment and blinked the dampness off her eyeballs until her sight had adjusted. This room was darker than the first. These two liked to keep the outer shutters closed in the summer. Ivy knew which bed was whose from memory, and once the outlines coalesced she made her way to the furthest one.

Half way across the floorboards Ivy's foot caught in a tangle of silk. She stumbled forward and her foot struck the bottom of the bedpost, toes first. Her strangled hiss of irritation was overlaid by the resonant hum of the metal bedframe. She heard the occupant stir, and waited, holding her own breath until the snuffle of dormant breathing resumed.

Her toes rang with the bright heat of sudden pain. She waited a moment longer for it to subside, standing on one leg to lift her wounded foot in the air and let her toes hang limp and useless. Then when the agony faded and she felt able to flex her foot to life again, she set it back on the floor and stooped to retrieve the piece of fabric that had tripped her.

A dressing gown. A very short, airy one. She held it against her front. It looked as if it might cover her own body to the thighs, but on a taller girl it would not have been much better than a shirt. Ivy lifted the collar to her face. The perfume felt bright and clean, very simple, a lot like soap. It was not one Ivy would have chosen for herself, but she felt it suited Friederike, with her creamy white-blonde hair, her pale skin, and pristine pink lips. Bitch.

Friederike was lying half on her side, her hips twisted to spread her legs one over the other. Her shoulders lay almost flat against the bed with her head leaned back and facing the ceiling, mouth half open. With the shutters closed the air was hot and stuffy, and the bedcover was pulled back, baring one of Friederike's slim legs.

Ivy's sight was growing sharper as she moved in the dark. She saw the shimmer of Friederike's nightgown. Also silk and very short. She always wore short dresses to non-public events. That girl loved to show off her dick. Ivy didn't think it was such a special one. It wasn't particularly big at least. Though maybe its smooth straight shape had a kind of inviting perfection to it. Ivy could see it now, sticking out from behind Friederike's raised thigh. Most girls were hard in the early hours before waking. Even before Ivy got started on them.

She tossed the dressing gown aside with a scowl and bent to take hold of the edge of the bedcover. She peeled it carefully away, exposing Friederike's other leg. Ivy watched Friederike stir, kicking lazily at the bedcover to push it further away. Friederike's lips opened for a quiet moan as she moved. Her peculiar high-pitched yet slightly hoarse voice was distinctive even in her moans. Ivy felt the sound was very much like the little moan of distress that girls made in moments of desire. She felt her limbs flush with excitement and her dick twitch harder.

She stooped. "Friederike," she whispered. She noticed as she spoke the faintly taunting tone in her voice. She hadn't meant it to sound that way, it just came to her as a matter of habit.

There was another moan and Friederike twisted her head aside. Her arm flopped away from her body and then her hand crept down across the bare mattress to take hold of her dick and clasp it tight, as if by instinct.

"Friedi," Ivy hissed. She shrugged her own dressing gown off her shoulders and it fell noiselessly to the floor. Then she reached behind her back and struggled to unclasp her top until it peeled away and slid off her arms. She scrunched her breasts for comfort as they came free of the chafe of the top, "Hey Friedi."

Friederike seemed to come to consciousness abruptly. Her head flailed, a frown of disorientation on her face until her flickering eyes came to rest on Ivy's face looming over her. After staring for a moment, she startled again and whipped her hand quickly away from her dick.

"Wha-" Friederike's voice rasped dry in her throat, choking off. She brought the back of her hand to her face and wiped a trace of saliva from her lips, then sniffed discreetly.

"Shh," Ivy put one raised finger to her mouth in a gesture for silence. She quickly pulled down her underwear and stepped out of them to swing her foot up onto the bed.

"Ugh. Ivy," Friederike moaned. Perhaps a slightly more wakeful moan this time.

"Yeah, it's me. Hi," Ivy clambered up to lie on her side in front of Friederike, then shifted her weight forward, shoving Friederike back towards the center of the mattress to make space.

"Fuck off," Friederike's voice rose for a moment and then lapsed into grogginess.

"Shhh," Ivy repeated. She snuggled herself against Friederike's front and reached down to take hold of Friederike's dick and then her own, pulling them both free of their clothing and setting them side by side pressed upright between their bodies.

Friederike was a little taller. Ivy noticed it now especially as they lay face to face. Ivy craned her head a little to thrust her face in Friederike's, to leave her with nowhere else to look but into her grinning face.

When their gaze locked together, for a moment Friederike's eyes flickered open and shot with wakefulness. Then they quickly fell heavy again in a very poorly feigned drowsiness. "Mm, what... What is this?" she mumbled.

"It's you finally getting what you want," Ivy whispered. She pressed her hips forward and nuzzled her dick against the softness of Friederike's stomach, "It's your dream coming true."

Ivy's skin prickled in triumph when she felt Friederike's body respond, thrusting against her and rubbing the swollen hot tip of Friederike's dick against her skin.

"No... What?" Friederike frowned and made to roll aside, but Ivy grabbed her at the waist and held her lower body in place. She ground herself slowly against Friederike's front, holding them tighter together at the hip.

When Ivy began to grind, there was a movement in response, a faint undulation that matched the grunting breaths that were blowing against Ivy's forehead. Friederike could have easily rolled aside if she wanted to. She was taller, and probably a bit heavier too, with bigger hips and a softer build. And in any case the position was an awkward one to maintain. Ivy could feel the tension in the muscles of her own legs and stomach, keeping her propped rigid on her side and pressed tight against Friederike.

"Shh," Ivy lowered her whisper, "Look, um ..."

"What, Ivy?" Friederike too, dropped her voice, and spoke for the first time with lucidity, discarding her pathetic pretense at still being half asleep.

"Look, I know you hate me."

"Mmmh," the hum was noncommittal, wary. Neither an objection nor a simple assent.

"Or you have to pretend to, or whatever stupid bitching bullshit," Ivy rolled her eyes, "I don't care. But I also know you want me."

"Fuck off."

Ivy responded by clenching her buttocks to push her rigid body harder against Friederike's, and felt the throb of Friederike's dick thickening beside hers. She glanced over her shoulder, but couldn't crane far enough to see to the other bed across the room, behind her. She held still instead, and listened. A snore. Slow, rasping, with the resonance of a wide open mouth. Not feigned, as far as Ivy could judge.

"She's sleeping," Ivy noticed the volume of her voice, and reined it in again to a whisper. She brought her mouth closer to Friederike's ear, "I'll be quiet. You're gonna make me moan like a little bitch, but I'll bury my face in the pillow."

When she saw the flicker of a groan pass across Friederike's face, a ringing thrill of smug satisfaction sank through Ivy's body. Her dick hardened further in one slow throb, just before she felt Friederike's do the same, pulsing warm against her.

"No, ..." Friederike's whispered objection was intoned like the cut-off prelude to something further, but was left hanging.

"You know," Ivy held her lips at Friederike's neck, hovering just above her skin as she spoke, "I'm going to leave the Sisterhood anyway."

Friederike's head cocked back. She looked surprised. The whisper of her response was quick, spontaneous, "You're leaving?"

"Yes. I'm leaving," Ivy nodded. For the first moment since creeping in, she felt a twinge of self-doubt. She worried suddenly that she was taking Friederike too far into her confidence, was exposing more of herself than she had wanted. She waited a moment, then when Friederike made no further response Ivy tightened her resolve and pressed on, "And I want you to fuck me before I go. Please."

"Uhh, Ivy..."

Ivy always found it difficult to distinguish a groan of desire from a groan of exasperation. She giggled to herself as it occurred to her that so often the groans she heard were both. Awash with the energy of resolution, she shoved Friederike aside by the shoulders, "On your back."

Friederike obliged, somewhat groggily still, her body flopping limp against the mattress. She raised her arms above her head and sighed. When she stretched, she twisted her neck to the side and looked away, over across the space between the other bed and hers.

Ivy got to her knees on the bed, and looked round also. She saw a tangled spread of curly black hair on the pillow of the other bed, some meters away. Vanessa, Friederike's dorm mate. Some of the mat of Vanessa's hair was stuck to her dark skin, at the side of her wide open mouth. Her snore was quiet, and erratic, matched by the rise and fall of her chest.

Ivy looked back at Friederike, caught her gaze, and then watched her look away again quickly. Ivy hobbled over on her knees and then swung one leg quickly over Friederike's body, at the waist, then sat on her stomach. She leaned forward and planted her hands either side of Friederike's shoulders to lean in and bring their faces together. "I said I'll be quiet."

"Ivy, ..." Friederike seemed again to leave her reply hanging. She scowled, looking cross-eyed along her nose at Ivy's face right in front of her.

"She's a deep sleeper," Ivy winked, "I've sucked her off in her sleep sometimes, doesn't even stir."

Friederike humphed, and continued to scowl at her. Her shoulders seemed to lift in the slightest shrug, an abortive gesture of resignation.

"Good," Ivy nodded, stifling a triumphant snort. She reached for the waistband of Friederike's nightgown, already bunched up just below her bust. She rolled and yanked it upward, Friederike strained and sat halfway up to lift her shoulders off the bed, and Ivy pulled the gown free off her upraised arms.

Keep moving, take the initiative, speak in statements, not questions. And above all don't make them have to decide anything. It was a strategy that worked even on the warier girls. Friederike almost certainly suspected a ruse of some kind. She wasn't quite that much of a stupid bitch. But Ivy knew well how the power of lust could propel a girl along the path of least resistance, so long as it were swept clear for her.

Ivy stretched out atop Friederike's torso, ran her hands slowly back down along Friederike's arms, over the smooth, warmer skin of her armpits, then roughly over her petite chest, fingers pressing into its softness.

"Ahh, careful," Friederike's body stiffened with a short inward gasp of breath when Ivy's backside nudged up against her dick and began to bend it slowly backwards.

"Don't tell me you're about to come already," Ivy giggled. She wriggled her hips and felt the heat from the shaft of Friederike's upright dick against her sweating skin as she nuzzled it into place between her spread buttocks.

"Har har," Friederike wheezed.

Ivy sat up straight and held still for a moment. She counted the pulses of hardness digging into her, the end of Friederike's dick throbbing against the bony nub of Ivy's tailbone. She drew a deep breath, savoring the imminence of its being inside her, and felt the eager pulse of her own butthole, so close to the heat and the stiffness that was about to fill her.

"So," Ivy smirked, "I'm going to ride your dick until you come inside me. That okay?"

When Ivy saw the scowl on Friederike's face deepen, she tensed and had to gnaw her lip to conceal the sudden flush of anxiousness that took hold of her. The 'that okay?' had just slipped out, as a formulaic afterthought.

For a second or two, it looked as if Friederike were stopping to give the question some thought. Then her lips scrunched and her jaw tensed in irritation. "Fine," she cocked her head to one side and smiled sarcastically, "I guess it can be your farewell gift."

"Hah," Ivy sighed, she reached behind herself to take hold of the underside of Friederike's dick in the palm of her hand, "Give it here then."

The shudder that passed up through Friederike's body carried into Ivy's legs where they were spread across Friederike's hips. Ivy could feel where her own dick was throbbing in sympathy, jutting out in front of her, swaying and suspended stiff above Friederike's stomach. Ivy took her hand from behind her and brought it to her mouth. Fixing her grinning eyes on Friederike's to hold her gaze, Ivy stuck out her tongue and slowly licked to coat the palm of her hand and her fingers with saliva. She noted with satisfaction the silent moan that passed across Friederike's face, her eyes flickering shut. Then for good measure she stuck her four fingers slowly in past her lips as far as the last knuckle, closing her eyes and forcing a gurgling moan from her throat as her mouth wetted and coated her fingers further. A tiny trail of drool ran from one corner of her lips, cool against the flushed skin of her cheek. Then finally she pulled her hand free with a gasp and brought it swiftly back round behind her hips to rub the wetness of her mouth along the shaft of Friederike's dick, stroking it up and down.

"Ahh, yes," Friederike arched her back and thrust her dick up at Ivy's stroking hand.

Ivy grinned, "I suppose I should have sucked you first. Oh well, this works too."

Ivy's fingers crept upwards and round the shaft Friederike's dick to press themselves against her own butthole. She traced teasing circles across the smooth ticklish skin just around her hole, spreading the last of her saliva. With her thumb she tested the tip of Friederike's dick and found a bead of slicker, slightly more viscous moisture there. She pressed with the pad of her thumb and smeared it around the head.

Friederike grunted and her dick twitched hard just before a short spurt of further slickness oozed out against Ivy's thumb. Ivy tightened her grip and held the shaft in place as she sat back, aiming it at her hole, steadying herself with her free hand on Friederike's soft stomach.

When contact came, Ivy groaned and let herself slacken, felt the smoothness of the fresh fluid on the tip ease it into her, followed by the grating friction of the slightly drier, saliva-coated shaft as her outermost ring of muscle was stretched open around its thickness.

"Uhhh yeah, fuck," Ivy shuddered, "Unh that's good and hard. Fuck. Fill me."

"Fuck," Friederike echoed. Her shrill voice was audible as a little squeak beneath each short grunting breath.

It struck Ivy how much like a whining petulant bitch Friederike still sounded even while groaning in excitement. Her chest shook with a sharp giggle before she refocused her attention on her own enjoyment. She let go of the base of Friederike's dick as it slowly sank up into her, and leaned forward to grip Friederike with both hands at the waist. Pushing back, Ivy screwed her hips into place until she felt the dick that was filling her jut up against a tough knot of muscle somewhere inside. There she paused and slowly stopped relaxing, letting the tension in her body spend itself in several quick pulses that squeezed her hole tight around the unyielding thick shaft of Friederike's dick.

"Uhh, yes, ohh," Friederike's chest rose and fell in deep breaths. She bucked and tried to thrust up but was pinned beneath Ivy's spread thighs.

"Shh," Ivy hushed, "Just let me ride you there. You relax and I'll make you come."

It wasn't a position that Ivy adopted all that often, riding on top. Her first preference was to be taken from behind while kneeling with her rear end in the air. That was a position that let the other girl put the full weight of her hips into her thrusting, and to pound hard enough to hit Ivy's button repeatedly and with force. Like Katja had, earlier.

But this was better for what she had in mind now. And it still worked. From on top, she could choose the angle she wanted, even if her own movements couldn't work that angle with as much vigor. The pleasure was subtler and more diffuse, more a product of her imagination and slightly less about the sheer physical pressure and stimulation. She had to keep herself stoked by focusing on what she was feeling, on the sight and sensation of herself and the girl she was riding.

Ivy rocked back and forth, her body undulating in slow waves from her hips to her chest. With each movement, she screwed herself down tight until she could push herself no further, then lifted a little before easing herself back down. Without having oiled up or having sucked Friederike first, she couldn't bounce and slam herself on as hard as she wanted, but at the nadir of each backward thrust she paused and could savor the hot throb of Friederike's tip against just the right spot, pressing her, threatening to squeeze the tension out. The heat that gathered in her insides began gradually to spread as a prickling across her skin, raising the hairs of her forearms and shivering its way up the nape of her neck.

A quiet groan left Friederike's throat and her dick twitched suddenly as Ivy sat back a little harder. "Okay, okay," she wheezed, "You, uh, win whatever game this is, Ivy. We're fucking. Just..."

"Shushushush, whatever," Ivy snorted. The continuation of Friederike's caveat or whatever it might have been was not forthcoming. Instead Friederike's hands came forward and held Ivy's legs just above the knee, fingers gripping her tight. Ivy waited a moment longer, sitting still and letting the tightness of her hole pulse and squeeze at the base of Friederike's dick, then she began rocking once more, a little faster.

Naked and on her back, Ivy thought Friederike didn't look quite so slim as she did while flouncing about in her short dresses. Her waist was still narrow, her figure very pleasing in the way it pinched inward there before widening at the hips, but there was strikingly little muscle beneath her pale skin. The softness of her stomach spread out a little at the sides, and gave easily beneath the grip of Ivy's fingers, pudging up between them. Her tits, too, were flattened into two spread heaps of softness, only her pink nipples standing out stiff. Ivy had never cared so much for breasts, not as much as some other girls did. A big pair could be fun, on a dmurrhisi, but what excited her most about another Sisterhood girl was long firm legs. Legs with a hint of strength to them. Friederike had nice legs. Though Ivy couldn't see them now, she had watched them often enough, prancing down the hallways or kicking at the edge of the pool.