Sisterhood - A Parting Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friederike was pretty, too. And she looked a lot better now than with her usual prim bitch look, all make up and smarmy smiles. Her mouth was open and gasping, her eyes half closed, face turned slightly aside. And her pale white cheeks were flushed a bright pink that matched her lips.

Somewhere behind, a curtain had blown aside, Ivy realized. She saw clearer than she had before. And with the slight beading of sweat on her back she felt the soothing cool of a breeze. Making sure first that Friederike's eyes were still closed, Ivy stole a glance across at the other bed. Vanessa still seemed to be asleep, but her position had shifted and she was lying now on her side and facing them, with the bedcover scrunched up into a heap in front of her, her arms and legs wrapped around it in a lazy embrace. Ivy held still and listened beyond the grunting of Friederike's short breaths. Vanessa's snoring had ceased.

Ivy felt Friederike stir beneath her and looked back quickly. Their eyes met and Ivy grinned, "Okay, harder now."

Friederike humphed and looked away, then her hips shoved upwards against the weight of Ivy's body, jolting her. Ivy let go of Friederike's waist and leaned back, setting one hand behind her on Friederike's thigh. Then she pushed up with her knees to lift herself a short distance and give Friederike a little space to push at her.

"Okay, fucking... take it then, you crazy bitch," Friederike grunted as she began to jerk her hips upwards.

It was more difficult to relax herself in this position, with her legs tensed to lift herself, and for the first few thrusts, Ivy felt her hole jerked back and forth with a sharp friction. But the sensation was only on the edge of painful, and beyond the initial brief sharp twinge it melted quickly into a soothing warmth like that felt in the aftermath of being stung or slapped. With a prickle of anticipation spreading across her skin, she felt her body gathering tension for release.

"Unhh yeah, Friedi, fuck," Ivy groaned as she slammed herself down, thighs clapping against Friederike's hips.

"Shhh!" Friederike hissed and dug her fingers hard into Ivy's thighs.

"Ow, okay," Ivy hissed.

The few rougher thrusts had been enough to begin to push the tension out from inside her and up into the shaft of her dick. At its base, the first knot of a spasm was gathering, and at the tip she felt the slight sting that often preceded a harder-won climax. Ivy took hold of her dick and gripped it tight near the base, pulling back. It felt a little like cheating, wasn't something she normally needed to do, but the sudden tautness and heat in the skin of her dick as it was pulled taut helped surge her quicker over the edge and into the first throb of relief.

As soon as it came, she let go and left her dick flailing free in front of her, twitching as she continued to bounce in Friederike's lap. She brought her hand quickly to her chest and scrunched her fingertips into the softness of one breast, letting the shiver of sensation wash across her skin and meet the bigger wave pulsing out from inside her. For a few seconds her dick throbbed in frustration on the edge of orgasm and then suddenly she erupted, a strong spasm clenching her insides tight around Friederike's dick while squeezing a long forceful jet of cum out of her body to spatter over Friederike's chest and neck.

When the second, slower throb pulsed up from inside, Ivy let go of her breast and grabbed Friederike's hand to suck on her fingers, stuffing them firmly into her mouth to muffle her own groaning. Her body shuddered as another long gush of cum was wrung from her dick and landed in a dribbly line along the flank of Friederike's body. Ivy moaned into her stopped mouth and felt the corners of her lips wetten as she sat back and pushed herself firmly down for the third and final big spasm. Her dick jerked upwards and flung a series of more watery spurts into the air before falling and slowly wilting as the pressure subsided into a warm glow.

Ivy breathed out slowly from her nostrils, then let go of Friederike's wrist to let her pull her fingers free.

Friederike huffed in irritation, looking around herself at the bed with her saliva-wet fingers raised in the air, before wiping them firmly against the bedsheet. She rubbed her fingers back and forth, scrunching the sheet up into a crumpled heap, then looked down at her cum-smeared torso, "Ivy, fuck."

"Whew," Ivy gasped. She leaned forward and smiled as she dipped her fingers in the slick of cum on Friederike's stomach and slowly splayed them until her hand was flat against Friederike's skin. She rubbed in a broad circle, spreading the slick out and up onto Friederike's breasts. "What?" she winked, "What's the matter, you never made a girl come before?"

"Huh," there was perhaps the flicker of a quickly-suppressed smirk beneath Friederike's scowl, "Well, okay. Just... the mess. Fuck."

Ivy leaned forward and smiled, "Sorry, I'm one of those girls who comes a lot."

The same subtle smirk reappeared at the corners of Friederike's lips, "Yeah. I see."

Ivy leaned closer, "Go on, say it..."

"What?"

Ivy hung her head so that her hair fell forward and just grazed the edges of Friederike's face. She whispered, "What you're thinking, 'Look at how hard Ivy comes when another girl fucks her. What an absolute... fucking... slut.'"

Friederike held Ivy's gaze for only a splitsecond before turning away, a faint grunt of derision in her throat.

Ivy shrugged. It was a source of bitter amusement for her, the way in which a girl's readiness to insult or degrade her so reliably melted away once it was only the two of them. Once there were no other girls watching.

"Okay," Ivy straightened up and made to swing her leg aside, "Well..."

A shiver of gratification swept across Ivy's skin when Friederike reached up to take hold of her at the waist and shove her back down.

"Fine," Friederike's face was scrunched into a grimace of angry resolution, "Sit down... slut."

"Better," Ivy chuckled beneath her breath as she let herself be held in place. She twisted her hips and clenched her butthole tight, squeezing it around the shaft of Friederike's dick, which had begun very slightly to soften. Inside, she felt it lengthen and throb, swelling and pressing up into her. "Now make a slut happy and come inside her, while you still have the chance."

"Hah," Friederike's laugh was short and shrill, "Okay okay."

Friederike's grip tightened. She wasn't particularly strong, Ivy could tell, but Ivy's waist was small enough for a firm purchase as Friederike spread and tensed her fingers. Feeling herself held, Ivy's excitement resurged. A slow throb of sore arousal spread through her core. She had a vivid sense of her own body as slim and shapely in Friederike's grasping hands. Another girl wanted her, wanted to have her. She was being taken hold of and fucked.

"Yeahh, that's it, hold me, use me," Ivy growled.

She rocked back and forth, grinding herself down on Friederike's dick as it pushed up into her. Ivy squeezed again, clenching around it, and felt something hot and slick seep out inside her. Not yet the hard gush of a girl coming, rather the leaking that sometimes preceded it, when a girl couldn't quite hold back and her body had to release a little spurt of the tension that was building.

Ivy flexed her legs in short bounces, assisting as Friederike lifted her, then letting herself be pulled back down. The seep of warm fluid inside trickled down to seep out of her hole, and what had become a slight burn of soreness was gradually soothed as she began to glide more smoothly back and forth.

Beneath her, Friederike groaned. Her grip tensed and the tips of her thumbs pressed into the taut muscle of Ivy's stomach. Ivy looked down and tried to gauge the nearness of Friederike's peak. She was looking up at Ivy, her lower lip clasped between her teeth and frowning in concentration, her gaze seemingly fixed on the bouncing movement of Ivy's slim chest.

When she saw Friederike thrash her head aside and open her mouth to cry out, Ivy sat down sharply and leaned back, pinning Friederike's hips with her weight. With one hand she reached to stuff her fingers roughly into Friederike's open mouth.

Friederike's eyes went wide and she let go of Ivy's waist to grab her arm, but Ivy held her hand firmly in place and leaned her weight forward onto it, keeping Friederike's mouth stuffed. Then she quickly licked the fingers of her other hand to slicken them, before reaching behind her back and down between Friederike's thighs to seek out her balls and clasp them in her cupped palm.

"Sh-sh-sh," Ivy purred, feeling the hum of a stifled cry of indignation. She pushed her fingers further into Friederike's mouth until she heard her choke.

Behind her back, her fingers crept downward around the smooth skin of Friederike's sack and over the hard ridge behind it into the tightly-pressed cleft of her buttocks. Ivy wriggled her fingers into the slim crack, spreading them to pull it wider, then dug in until she found Friederike's butthole, which squeezed tight as her fingertips pressed against it.

"Shh," Ivy whispered, pursing her lips in a sympathetic kiss, "Trust me, this way feels good too. Just relax, I won't tell anyone."

Friederike struggled beneath her, but Ivy held fast and drove two of her spit-moistened fingers roughly in just as she sat back and twisted her hips to work Friederike's dick deeper into herself. She looked up at the ceiling in concentration as she curled her fingers and reached them as deep in as she could, until she found the knot inside, already pulsing. She grit her teeth and grunted, pressed hard, then felt Friederike suddenly erupt inside her, her dick thickening and stretching Ivy's hole as it began to pump hot spurts up into her.

Friederike squirmed, arching her back and thrusting her hips upwards, kicking her legs while holding tight to Ivy's arm, in a confusion of movements that seemed to collide in indecision over whether to attempt to struggle free or try to work herself more quickly to the peak of her orgasm.

Ivy looked back down at Friederike's face and saw her skin flush deep red as she tilted her head back and groaned around the hand stopping her mouth. Drool bubbled around her lips and her eyes fluttered closed. Ivy shoved her two fingers deeper again into Friederike's butthole and pressed once more, felt another slow spurt forced out inside her as Friederike's hole spasmed tight around her fingers.

Ivy held still, drew her breath slowly in the aftermath of exertion. When after a few seconds she felt Friederike slacken beneath her, she carefully withdrew her fingers from Friederike's mouth.

"Fffuck," Friederike gasped. She seemed to attempt to sit up, then fell back, panting hard. "Ivy, wha-!" she spat, before her voice choked off, coughing.

Ivy could tell that Friederike's climax had not quite subsided. Her dick had stopped spurting, but was still fully hard, straining against the sore pulse of Ivy's hole. Ivy curled her fingers inside Friederike's body and traced a gentle circle against the still swollen knot she could feel just inside, behind the base of Friederike's dick. Friederike groaned and her chest deflated as she slowly exhaled.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Ivy whispered. Carefully, she withdrew her fingers, letting Friederike's hole clench closed after them. She kept her fingertips pressed lightly against it, stroking the smooth skin.

Friederike shuddered. She propped herself up on her elbows, her stomach bunching into tiny soft creases as she rose. Then she lifted the back of her hand to her mouth to dry the wet of saliva around her lips, and turned away, not looking at Ivy. She was for several moments silent. Ivy heard both of their bodies breathing, a deep rise and fall of sighing, and beneath it the quicker thud of her own heartbeat.

"Yes, Ivy," Friederike said quietly. There was a scowl just visible again in the profile of her face in the dimness, "Sex feels good. What a surprise."

Bunching her lips in irritation, Ivy planted her hands on Friederike's stomach and shoved herself backwards. She felt Friederike's dick bend awkwardly inside her, pushed back against the stiff pressure still keeping it upright.

Ivy snorted behind her pursed lips. She looked down at Friederike, face still turned away. "Feels good, being stretched," she belabored the word as she shoved her hips further back and felt Friederike's dick throb stiffer as it was bent down. As Ivy spread her legs and slid back, she felt it slowly forced out of her, tugging on the tight ring of her hole as it exited, her skin glowing with a delicious hot burn.

Friederike went rigid and huffed out a stuttering gasp, "Ff- that's... ahh... You're..."

"Hurting you?" Ivy chuckled, "Making you come again? Difficult to tell sometimes, isn't it?"

With an energetic twist of her hips, Ivy lifted herself and let Friederike's dick spring free. It swung swiftly back upright, slapping hard against Friederike's stomach. Ivy sat down quickly and leaned forward to stretch herself out on top, wriggling to settle her dick beside Friederike's, each with its underside pressed against the other's stomach. Moving quickly, giving no pause during which Friederike might still think to object, Ivy reached for Friederike's face, and held her firmly by the cheeks.

This was always the final most telling boundary, for Sisterhood girls who were stuck-up about sex. It was so stupid. Kissing. Ivy loved kissing, more than she recalled ever having admitted to any of the others. When it went right, it was almost as satisfying as sucking a girl's dick. And curiously similar, not only the sensation of heat and smooth skin on her lips but also the rush of pride when the other girl let herself go, let herself be coaxed to desire.

Ivy laughed to herself beneath her breath. Friederike lost herself gratifyingly quickly. With the slight disparity in their heights and with Friederike arching her back, Ivy couldn't quite close in for the kiss at first, planted her lips instead along the tendons of Friederike's neck, and then on her chin. But soon after came the first pained huff of want, a little despairing moan of resignation accompanied by a thrust from below as Friederike pushed her hips up, rubbing her dick against Ivy's. Then with a gasp Friederike sought her out and their mouths locked together, mumbling and moaning.

In the space between their bodies, the watery slick of Ivy's half-dried cum was smeared from side to side by Friederike's squirming. Ivy felt her dick slowly stiffen beside Friederike's, and she thrust in turn, pushing their hips tighter together. The kiss, the wet of Friederike's lips and the panting breaths in her ear, stoked Ivy's excitement. Straining, she forced the newly gathering urge up and out through her body into shaft of her dick, then felt it throb itself free in a little afterspurt onto Friederike's soft skin.

Now freshly stiffened and moistened, Ivy was ready. She pulled free of the kiss and reared up, a smirk on her mouth. She wriggled slowly back, tracing the pulsing tip of her dick down along the underside of Friederike's, then over the taut sack of her balls until it was poised nudging into the bulging cleft of Friederike's buttocks where they were pressed together beneath her body.

"Unh, no... Ivy... wha-" Friederike's half-formulated objections were voiced between little fishlike gasps, as if her mouth were still recovering from the abrupt withdrawal of the kiss.

When Ivy's hands went to Friederike's hips to steady herself, Friederike reached and took hold of Ivy's wrist, fingers closing tight around it. There was a tensing and a tug, but not enough to displace Ivy's grip, as if perhaps Friederike were merely steadying herself in turn. Then when Ivy wriggled and thrust forward, Friederike's thighs lifted and parted wide. Ivy felt the prang of friction as she dug between Friederike's cheeks. Aware of how a prolonged moment of awkwardness could be enough to dispel the fragile momentum of arousal, she reached quickly to pull the skin of her shaft taut and aim herself downward. Then when she struck the hot pulse of Friederike's hole she shoved hard, stretching it open, the movement slickened by the watery ooze of cum from the tip of her dick.

"Hhuh, Ivy... don't..." Friederike's body went taut as Ivy slid into her.

"Shushushush," Ivy spoke her reassurance through the stuttering breaths of giddy laughter. She leaned forward and put her fingers in Friederike's hair, stroked them across her scalp and then down her cheek, "I'm leaving, really, I am. Just a final bit of fun. For us both."

When other girls fucked her, Ivy liked most to lie face down and for them to take her from behind. But if she had to fuck another Sisterhood girl, this position was the easiest. Face to face, she had a clearer impression of the state of the other girl's arousal. As Ivy drove deep into her, Friederike's head was thrown back against the pillow, neck taut and cheeks flushed, her shrill bitch voice just audible as a little whimper beneath her long breathy sighs.

Not only the face but also the exposed front of a Sisterhood girl's body betrayed her. For some of the really stuck-up girls, those not yet awake to the deeper, subtler sources of excitement hidden inside their own bodies, the line between discomfort and pleasure was often finer, and if she could watch the girl's dick jerk and shudder in response to each thrust, Ivy knew better what was working at what wasn't. Not every girl stayed fully hard like this, nor did Ivy herself, but there was a certain tension, a swollenness and a sensitive twitching, that indicated a girl was being struck in just the right spot.

With Friederike it was several tense thrusts before Ivy found it, the angle that hit home, somewhere deeper. Ivy almost lost herself in concentration, lost sight of the excitement of having a stupid, pretty girl groaning and bucking beneath her, to the point that she felt herself beginning to soften, but then she felt it, felt her dick bend a little and then swell in resistance as she prodded a taut knot. Friederike writhed against the mattress, her moaning suddenly louder. Ivy's gritted jaw fell open in a gasp of triumphant satisfaction when she saw Friederike's lovely smooth dick stick up stiff and then fall back, trembling, a tiny bead of fluid gathering at its tip.

Ivy's own body, already ringing with the soothing ache of having been filled, flushed quickly with the warmth of excitement. Her dick, and the sore lump of muscle within that was keeping it stiff, throbbed hard in sympathy with Friederike's twitching. Ivy knew how it felt, to have been touched inside, stretched and milked for pleasure, and then to be left empty and sore too soon. The release she achieved that way, as well as being harder-won, was also less definitive, more likely to leave her arousal only momentarily abated. That was part of what she liked about it, that it made her want to go for longer, long enough to let several girls exhaust themselves inside her.

Friederike rocked beneath her, her hips jerking upwards, thrusting her dick against empty air. Ivy had to lean forward and pin her more firmly in order to keep at the angle she had found. She leaned her weight onto her arms and deepened her strokes, felt Friederike's pulsing hole squeeze the shaft of her dick as she withdrew it, then stretch open as she drove back in deep, pushing up at Friederike's sweet spot and striking it hard.

"Ivy... just... unh..." Friederike's tousled blonde hair was strewn across her eyes, strands clinging to her sweating red cheeks.

Ivy huffed and blew her own fringe from her face, too lost in the rhythm of exertion to speak a response to whatever Friederike's utterance might have been, an objection, an exhortation. Ivy hung her head and watched Friederike's dick fling a slow, stuttering spurt of cum that trailed off her writhing stomach and onto the mattress. It didn't feel as if Friederike had hit a climax yet. Only a little foreshock, a frisson of excitement spending itself prematurely.