Sisterhood - A Parting Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glancing to her side, across at the other bed, Ivy saw the bedsheet crumple and shift, and a thick tangle of wavy dark hair flopped aside, revealing a groggy, creased-up face. Ivy judged the moment was close. In any case she had not been careful enough to rein in her own mounting arousal, and could feel her pleasure nearing its bursting point. She had never been good at pacing herself when fucking other girls, the vigor of the movement was too intense, made her push herself too hard. She was going to have to give in to release, and to rush Friederike there with her.

Ivy grunted, hoarse, as she drove herself deep. She held still for several heartbeats, listened to Friederike's feeble groaning, then hooked Friederike's thighs in her hands and pulled her in tight for a sudden rough pounding.

"Oh! Yes! F-ffuck!" Ivy cried out, her throaty, breathless voice filling the dimness of the dorm room, "Friedi! Fuck yes Friedi I'm... ohhh! Look at you loving this you... total... fucking... slut!"

Friederike's shriek of surprise was comically shrill, almost like the sudden indignant laughter of a girl caught unaware by a rude prank. Then after it had faded into a something more like the cry of orgasm, it was finally cut off in a choke as Ivy thrust deep and leaned forward to put her hand on Friederike's neck to hold her down and push her head back against the pillow.

Ivy groaned as the heat flooded out of her and her dick began to pump and throb just as Friederike's insides spasmed tight around it. Ivy's own cry was longer and deeper, a slow, loud groan that left her chest as she let her muscles slacken and her body slip from her control and pulse itself to relief.

Then she heard a third voice from across the room. Piercingly familiar. Loud, unselfconscious, high-pitched, it was the dumbest and most obnoxious giggling laugh that Ivy had ever heard, the sort of laughter whose disproportionate and unrestrained hilarity conveyed a vivid impression of a mind so simple it found amusement in even the most inane commonplace. Vanessa was awake.

When the first debilitating rush of Ivy's orgasm ebbed away, somewhat tainted by Vanessa's shrieky bitch laughter ringing in her ear, she mustered the poise to lift her head, look up from Friederike's spurting dick beneath her, then turn and face the bed across the room.

Vanessa was sitting at the edge of the mattress with her bare legs hanging off it, tiptoes touching the wood of the floor. The bedcover was shoved aside in a heap beside her, and draped over her shoulders were the string-thin straps of a short pink silk nightgown that did not quite reach to cover the jutting hardness of her dick protruding from her lap.

Vanessa's laugh sounded again, a little quieter, perhaps slightly less sure of itself, tinged with disbelief. Vanessa's hand went to her open mouth, "Oh my fuck! Ivy. Fri?"

Finding herself still too breathless to make a reply with dignity, Ivy curled her lip into a sly smile and held Vanessa's blinking gaze until it turned away and directed itself at Friederike. Friederike, her eyes still partly obscured by damp strands of her hair, lifted her arms and groaned. "Uhh. Fuck off," she mumbled, "We were just..."

Ivy let the silence linger, exposing Friederike's unfinished excuses, relishing the awkwardness slowly setting in, and the rush of her own freedom from it. The gossip, the lies that Friederike would surely tell about her in a effort to salvage her precious pure bitch reputation, they no longer concerned her, were nothing but a mischief she was leaving in her wake. Something for the others to chew into trivia in their little whisper sessions.

Ivy drew her breath, "Just waiting for you to wake up and join the fun."

Vanessa doubled up and kicked her legs in a fit of giggling, "Oh right, sure."

Friederike sighed wearily. She lay still, arms still raised, her chest rising and falling. "Fuck off Ivy."

"Oh come on," Ivy pursed her lips and purred. She reached down and took hold of Friederike's wilting dick and stroked it slowly in her fist. It was wet with cum, and slid easily back and forth in Ivy's strokes, pumping short spurts of clear cum in little quivering twitches.

"Ivy!" Friederike cried, a hoarse anger in her voice. Her hand came down to swat Ivy away, slapping at her arm.

"Ow," Ivy laughed. Friederike's slapping was feeble, but still stung her skin. She pulled her hand away and beckoned across to Vanessa, "So come on, come here."

"Okay," the sleep was slowly melting off Vanessa's expression. Her eyes blinked wide and her lips rose in a broad grin, bubbling with laughter. She hopped to her feet and sprang with excitement to the edge of the bed beside Ivy.

Ivy turned and with a slow twist of her hips she withdrew herself, letting Friederike squeeze her out. She felt the brief spasm of Friederike's hole closing against the tip of her dick, and clenched herself in excited sympathy when she imagined the ache and the pulsing that would be left behind. Friederike would need more. Ivy could read as much already in her breathing, in the faintly voiced moaning to her sighs, something more than just the simple deep breaths of recovery from exertion. And in the way her hand was worrying at the bedsheet beside her, crumpling it in tensed fingers.

"Come here," Ivy repeated to Vanessa. She rose to her knees, shuffled round, then fell to all fours to thrust her head downwards at Vanessa's dick where it hung half hard in front of her. Ivy took it in her lips and sucked it smoothly in between her cheeks.

"Oh yeah, Ivy, fuck fuck fuck," Vanessa gasped, grabbing a bunch of Ivy's tangled hair in her fist.

A moan slurred in Ivy's mouth as she swirled her tongue and worked her lips and the insides of her cheeks quickly over the tip of Vanessa's dick, feeling it quickly grow stiffer and hotter. She reached out and put her arm about Vanessa's hip, pulling her close for the first deeper thrust, driving her in and straight past the back of her throat.

Ivy was aware that she could not leave Friederike lying there for too long or the momentum of her arousal might subside. She moved quickly, easily stifling her first choke as she began jutting her head back and forth to work Vanessa to full straining hardness. But even in her hastier, perfunctory movements, Ivy found her excitement quickly stoked itself back towards a peak, her body ringing with arousal at the sound and the sensation, the image. Her, Ivy, beautiful, an object of pleasure, doing what she did best and sucking a girl's dick. When she shoved herself forward with force, putting the weight of her shoulders into a last lunge that rammed Vanessa's dick down and in until her nose nudged the little bulge of softness at the base of Vanessa's stomach, Ivy's body erupted with heat and her dick swung to a sudden stiffness beneath her, throwing out several rapid spurts of hot relief. Ivy moaned onto Vanessa's dick, gurgling and sputtering. With her backside raised, she felt vividly the tight pulse of her butthole behind her, her sore skin tingling cool exposed to the air.

"Gaahh!" Ivy gasped as she rose and disgorged Vanessa. She swung one foot off the bed and lurched forward, staggering on legs still weak with the tremor of orgasm. She reached for Vanessa's waist to hold herself steady, and straightened up to look into Vanessa's wide eyes.

"Hah, did you just come?" Vanessa giggled, gripping Ivy's arm.

"Yes," Ivy replied flatly, "Sucking dick makes me come. So what?" Then she smiled, lifted her hand, and brought it down in a loud slap across Vanessa's backside, "Now shut up and go fuck your roommate. Don't make her beg for it. Because that would be kind of humiliating."

"Ow, okay," Vanessa staggered back, her stomach shaking with laughter. She stared for a moment, looked perhaps puzzled, or simply lost in a brief daydream, then scrabbled up onto the bed to grab Friederike by the hips. Still shaking with her incessant gormless giggling, Vanessa rolled Friederike over onto her front.

"I've broken her in," Ivy snorted, "My parting gift, I guess."

Vanessa looked back over her shoulder at Ivy, "Well thanks Ivy."

"Oh no," Ivy smirked. She glanced past at Friederike's groaning body, "Not to you."

Ivy smiled to herself. She watched for a few seconds more as Vanessa leaned forward and took her dick in her hand to aim it at Friederike's raised behind, then she stooped and snatched up the dressing gown she had found lying on the floor as she entered. She flung it over her shoulder and turned on the tip of her foot to stride to the bathroom door. "Going to use your shower," she called out, "Then I'm gone. Have fun."