A Party to Obey and Remember

Story Info
The House Party Becomes a lot Dirtier Thanks to Some Magic.
8.1k words
4.03
14.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm still new to writing so I hope you like it. Again I hope you leave some criticism, complaints, or feedback in comments or messages. I want to improve and to do so I need to hear from you, Thank you for reading my story and I hope you enjoy it.

This Story includes Mind control and non-consensual sexual acts as well as incest, if any of these are a turn off then you have been warned. All characters are 18+

________________________________________________________________

Music was blasting from every corner of the giant mansion-sized home, mixed with the screaming and shouting made it almost deafening for anyone outside and even more so for the hundreds of people inside. The house was truly massive, with three floors, six bedrooms, and too many rooms with absolutely no use to let you know that the owners were insanely rich.

Tyler, the host for this evening of debauchery was walking around "greeting" his quests, which in many ways was more of a loud tribal ritual with lots of screaming and flailing of arms than a greeting. But even though it was an informal way, they were all college students after all so what more could we expect from them.

He made his way down the large central staircase to the entrance hall and went into the living room. It was jampacked with people, nearly impossible to even walk through. The drunken crowd of teenagers jumping and dashing all over the place had no regard for their own or anyone else's safety. Drinks were being thrown, people were lifted and the last thing on these people's minds was anything rational.

Tyler felt like a king walking through the crowd, throwing gun fingers at every guy and winking for every girl. He had it all, money, popularity, friends, and women. His current girlfriend Annie was a sweet thing and right up Tyler's wheelhouse. She was fit, tall, pale, and had long straight blonde hair almost reaching her butt, and even though she is undoubtedly a ten out of ten, strangely enough, it wasn't these things that made Tyler fall for her. It was because she didn't drool over him like every other girl before her. Instead, she would ignore him and seem completely uninterested at first, but the more they met and got to know each other they started recognizing just how much they had in common. And quite a long time after they first met they started officially dating. Annie was like Tyler, well of in every department that counts. Money, friends, popularity, and they both lived in mansions owned by their parents.

Even though it was a party thrown by Tyler, Annie wasn't spending her time with him. She was here with her younger sister, Jaime. Jaime was nineteen and wanted to start getting some action into her pretty boring day-to-day life. She was a part of the "cool kids" or the popular people at their school, plus her rich upper-class family led to Jaime being extremely secluded from most people and activities that weren't studying or praying.

Unlike her sister, Jaime didn't have a rebellious bone in her body, but today she was hoping to fix that. No one invited Jamie to the party, not even her sister had asked but Jaime kept nagging Annie about it and was able to come. It wasn't that Annie didn't want Jaime there she was actually very happy when she came and asked if she could come but Annie also didn't want to play babysitter all night, she wanted to hang with her friends who were also coming to the party. But Annie not wanting to destroy Jaime's newfound spirit for adventure lit up and agreed that she should come.

The party kept going strong long into the nightly hours and eventually some three and a half hours in, Annie felt as though she had fulfilled her role as Jaimes guardian and separated from her little sister leaving with her friends Nora and Blair as Jaime was left on the couch all alone next to a couple making out. She didn't know anyone here or at least she didn't think so, but that's when out of the corner of her eye she saw Marcus, a fat little nerdy kid with who she shared many classes.

The fuck was he doing here? She thought to herself. Why would a loser like Marcus be invited or even choose to come here?

As far as Jaime knew he didn't have any friends and was even younger than her. And if SHE felt like a misfit in this crowd, he must have felt like a freakshow in here.

She kept periodically looking in his direction, semi-curious what someone like him did in situations like this. But as her gaze lingered slightly too long Marcus turned around and their eyes locked for a split second. Jaime pulled away as quickly as she could not wanting any attention from him whatsoever, and stared at the couple to her left who was now doing more than just making out. She wanted to appear busy but the more she looked at this couple, her eyes started creeping further south than she would like to admit. She saw the dark-skinned woman's hand going up and down inside the very dark muscular dude's ripped jeans. Jaime's cheeks turned bright red as she once again desperately tried finding anything to stare blankly onto.

Her efforts were sadly all in vain as Marcus had already made his way over to the ugly pale-brown couch just kinda placed in the middle of the room. He stood there for a good four awkward seconds before squeezing himself next to Jaime. She was undoubtedly one of the hottest girls in his school and he couldn't get that out of his mind. "This is it, my time, my time to shine. My moment!" This thought repeated in his head with the confidence only his inner voice had. You see, Marcus was just as big of a loser and loner as Jaime thought he was, no friends, nothing.

Neither of them said a word, they stared blankly into the crowd of people dancing in front of the leather couch, but both for completely separate reasons. Jaime wanted absolutely nothing to do with Marcus, a fat ugly loser even being near her almost made her scream out of disgust and she could feel the heat emitting from his body and his body odor felt like a personal attack on her nose.

Marcus on the other hand wanted nothing more in the world than to speak to Jaime, he was just extremely nervous. He had always liked and admired Jaime and her friends from afar, but they never seemed to notice him. He saw this as his chance, as his moment to finally get to know her and get into the inner circle of popularity. He has dreamt for years and fantasized about what it would be like to be popular and to connect with people and here he was so close to the key to unlocking everything he has ever wanted.

After what felt like an eternity to Marcus, but little less than the split of a second for Jamie, Marcus turned his head and his lips trembled.

Meanwhile, Annie was making her way outside to the back garden where there were even more people dancing, jumping, and all-around being quite dumb. Tyler had a gigantic pool in his garden which was filled with people, some fully clothed some in swimwear and there was even one girl wearing absolutely nothing. They were all diving on top of each other in the pool and displaying the exact same careless energy that we saw inside.

"Come on let's jump into the pool! Have some fun." Said Blair, Annie's bestfriend. She was a lot more risk-taking and impulsive than both Annie and Nora.

Annie didn't reply and just shrugged her shoulder letting Blair know that she had no interest in doing so.

Blair like most people that hung around Annie and Tyler was also very rich and popular. She was just as tall as Annie, around 5'6", and sported shorter and pitch-black hair that only just made it down to her armpits. Blair was a sucker for attention and did everything in her power to get it. Her round face and petite figure just naturally made her very popular with every guy that laid eyes on her, but that didn't stop her from caking on the make-up and dressing in very tight and sometimes revealing clothing. She was even able to get the attention of some girls. The whole world would probably describe her as flawless, Blair herself however was an egomaniac yes, but was also very harsh on herself. She loved her body and everything about her except one thing, her chest. She always thought her tits were too small and thought that every guy hated that about her.

She would constantly glare at Annies nice round D cups whenever they were in the changing room, changing for PE, or during one of their many sleepovers. Nora on the other hand, Blair almost hated. She walked around with huge DDs like it was nothing and Blair found them, incredible. Blair would just stare and do nothing but stare whenever Nora was around, didn't matter if she wore clothes or not they always stuck out. She saw Nora's moderate dress code to be a great waste with those gigantic tits hanging on her chest.

"Let's not be a prude Ann! We need to have some fun like that girl over there!" Blair said sarcastically pointing to the girl skinny dipping in the pool, even though she didn't actually want to jump in the pool herself either.

"Blair!" Annie shouted out. "I'm not getting naked in front of all these people." Annie flinched from the idea alone.

"I didn't say you NEEDED to get naked." She replied with a sassy tone in her voice.

"I am not getting this white dress wet either!" She bit her lip this time, showing she was not up for entertaining the idea.

"I'm just fucking with you, I spent way too long on this make-up to jump in the pool anyway."

Blair wrapped her arms around Annie and Nora as they continued walking by the pool.

Nora was a bigger-framed nerdy girl with huge boobs who somehow made her way into the inner circle of popularity despite not being rich nor as "model-like" as Annie or Blair or their other friends. Nora wore her orange hair tied up and short and wore big glasses with a black frame that hugged her face perfectly. She is quite a lot shorter than her friends standing at 5'3". Her hips were wide and she had a nice large butt. Nora wasn't fat at all but out of the three she definitely had more meat on her bones. Despite having all of these features it's basically impossible for anyone to appreciate them as she dresses very modestly with little to no skin showing. Nora is far timider than everyone else around her but despite that, she is one of Annie's and Blair's best friends.

They kept walking along the poolside until two muscular ginger guys waved their way. They all stopped and looked at them, but that changed when Nora was the first to wave back.

"Nora?" Blair took her arm off Nora's shoulder and raised an eyebrow. This was confusing seeing as Nora didn't really like any sort of social situation. But her attitude quickly changed when she realized the opportunity to tease a little.

"Sooooo... You know these guys huh? I didn't know you liked them big?" She leaned back on Nora's shoulder.

"Yeah! they are my brothers." She said excitedly, almost as if she hadn't picked up the flirtatious tone of Blair's voice and completely shattering any excitement she had.

They approached the pool, Blair walking in the middle with Nora and Annie wrapped around each arm. They got to the edge of the pool and introduced themselves to Mike and Harry, Nora's older twin brothers. Then suddenly Annie felt someone place their hand on her shoulder and whispered in her ear.

"Hey there, beautiful!" It was a man's voice and it felt like his lips almost touched her ear. Annie could feel him grind against her butt with his crotch semi-erect pressed against her. She was a strong girl and quickly sprung into action turning around and jumping back clenching her left fist and in less than a second she struck.

"Woah, Woah, calm down tigress. It's just me!"

She was unable to stop herself as she saw Tyler's face only a couple of inches away from her fist. And now she watched her punch moving in slow-motion as it made contact with Tyler's "perfectly sculpted face", his words not hers.

Tyler's head flew back but being much more physically imposing than Annie allowed him to stay planted to the earth.

"WHAT THE FUCK? TYLER!" Annie screamed out.

Blair and Nora stood shocked, while the guys in the pool all started chuckling amongst themselves.

Tyler shot back and stood erect.

"The fuck are all of you laughing at!" He shouted, gesturing to the guys in the pool. "She would have knocked anyone of you guys out!" His face expressed anger but only towards the guys. The whole pool became silent even the people on the opposite side paid attention.

Several seconds passed in silence until Tyler and the rest of the guys burst out laughing at something the girls had no idea, and they remained silent.

"Come on girls, get in." Said Tyler with a large smirk on his face and a red mark on his right cheek, clearly pointing with his eyes towards the pool.

"Tyler are you okay?" Said Annie walking up to Tyler and grabbing him by the cheeks, checking the red mark and running her hand through his dirty blonde greased-up hair making sure he was okay.

"Yeah!" He said chuckling under his breath

"Of course I am. You don't think your that strong do you?" This time a little louder for the guys behind her to hear.

"Fine whatever play cool all you want, we aren't going to strip down for you and your freako friends anyway." She answered back even louder making her point clear.

She continued

"We were headed back inside anyway!"

Tyler shrugged his shoulder, then chipped in.

"Yeah, that's probably for the best anyway. I've got a surprise for everyone inside."

Back inside were Jaime and Marcus sitting there on that large brown leather couch.

Jaime still staring forward trying her best to avoid Marcus like he was a disease, while Marcus tried his hardest to squeeze out something, anything that could resemble a word.

"He... he....y?" Was all that escaped from Marcus as he tried his best to start a conversation. His heavy breathing and panting were making her spine shiver and the constant shimmying made it feel as though he was getting closer. She was expecting them to sit with their hips touching at any second now. But before that happened Marcus turned his whole body, put one leg up on the couch, and looked straight at her.

"Hhhh... Heee... Heeeeyy." He struggled to let the words leave his mouth but they did. Jaime's head snapped to her right where Marcus was sitting but didn't reply. His face was strained and red making Jaime only more uncomfortable about this whole thing. Despite her lack of words, her face said more than enough, her eyes were squinting, almost like she couldn't even handle looking at him, her upper lip was slightly raised as if she had just tasted something awful and her whole body looked like a scared animal ready to run.

Despite her clear uncomfortableness, Marcus continued,

"I... I... I I I I... I I I llliiiiike yooouu rr hhhhhhhhh.... aaaaaa... iiir."

The stuttering made it mostly inaudible and Marcus looked down to the floor with shame.

Jaime hadn't moved an inch and did not even comprehend a single word Marcus was saying. He sat there with embarrassment spread across his face, and his head in his hands. He thought back to every moment in his life where he was that close to achieving something, be it popularity, friends, girls, or just simple company. All these moments could have led to something big but he let his social insecurities ruin them all.

And so he shook his head and shot up like a bullet his back now straight as an arrow and his chest puffed out displaying confidence, he said once more.

"I like your hair!" This time with great tenacity.

Jamie leaned back, eyes wide open and eyebrows raised. She looked him up and down, a short fat kid, with a black bowl-cut and a way too tight dress shirt, plus jeans that didn't do him any favors. She couldn't look for long though when she noticed as Marcus's hand was moving in her direction.

"THE HELL?" Jaime yelped and jumped back slamming her back against the large muscular black guy still making out with his girlfriend as she slapped Marcus's hand away.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME FREAK!" She shouted loud.

Her screams grabbed the attention of the entire party, and the house became silent. Or at least as silent as it could be with the music still shaking the whole place.

"WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING ME, WEIRDO?" Marcus was in a state of complete shock, and couldn't believe what was happening. Why was she screaming, what did he do? And so many more questions ran through his mind.

He looked at Jamie's horrified face and that newfound confidence crumbled to dust. "I... I... II... I was, I... I... I wasn't, I swear!" He held his hand out again but this time as a sign of "peace", or at least that is what he thought it meant.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Jaime shrieked out now louder than ever just as one of the doors leading to the back garden opened up. In walked Annie, Nora, Blair, Tyler, and most of his boys from the pool.

Annie froze up. Was that Jaime? She thought to herself. And that's when yet another scream came, and this time she was sure it came from where she had left Jaime on the couch.

Blair looked around standing next to Annie and asked, "Was that?" she was unable to finish her sentence before Annie was gone from her side and sprinted into the crowd who were no longer dancing. Annie struggled her way through the dense group of people but was able to push everyone out of the way and came to the couch.

Jaime was in the fetal position on the couch now being held by the girl from the couple while the big black guy was standing up shouting and pointing to Marcus. Annie rushed overseeing her sister clearly in duress and got down on one knee and immediately started comforting Jaime.

The brown-skinned girl with the cheerleader body was named Rebecca which Annie knew because she was a very popular cheerleader from school.

"What happened?" Annie asked but Jaime didn't answer.

That's when Rebecca chimed in

"This creep tried touching her." She said while pointing to Marcus.

Annie looked over to Marcus with a face that could only be referred to as pure rage.

Marcus was able to stutter out.

"I... I would n...n...never!"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Her anger was pure, her tone of voice was raw and her glare was that of someone who wanted him dead. But just as Marcus was about to stutter out yet another meaningless rebuttal a shout came from where Annie had come in.

"COME ON WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE? IT'S A FUCKING PARTY, SO LETS FUCKING PARTY!" Tyler's voice echoed through the large living room and before Annie could even blink, everyone except the people on the couch went back to their normal stupid college partying selves.

Annie turned back to Marcus and the large guy backed up, but before they went back to berating Marcus the music stopped and all the lights turned off except the ones on the stage. Tyler's house was massive. So massive in fact that their living room didn't just hold the normal couch and TV. They had five couches and two TVs but also, they had a stage across one of the walls. Large enough to play a whole theater piece on.

Annie, Jaime, Marcus, Rebecca, and her boyfriend along with the rest party looked up to the stage. Tyler was standing there. He nodded to his new captured audience and picked up the microphone.

"Hello, friends and classmates! and stragglers who came anyway. I know we all want to get back to getting fucked up and partying, but! I have something fucking awesome to share, or maybe it's better to say I have SOMEONE fucking awesome to share with you. Please Mr. Rule come out!"

Confusion spread across the whole party floor as a tall lanky man in a red pinstriped suit, with a white dress shirt underneath and a black tie walked out on stage. He walked up to the microphone with a great confident stride and a smile on his face.

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen." He said chipperly in a deep but upbeat voice. He twirled his mustache a few times before continuing.