A Party to Obey and Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you are the people young Mr. Hendrik told me about?" Rule took the mic and started walking back and forth on the stage and kept going.

"Well you sure all seem like great partygoers, so let me only ruin a minute of your great night."

The confusion amongst the crowd only grew stronger as this guy kept talking, so much so that Annie and Jaime were completely focusing their attention on Mr. Rule now instead of Marcus.

Despite the lack of enthusiasm from his audience, this Mr. Rule character never lost his great big smile and kept talking.

"Well, I can see that I'm boring you to death so let me get to the point. Mr. Tyler Hendriks over there brought me here in front of you today to show you something magical. About 3 days ago I met Mr. Hendricks and his family down at the town center, where I took the effort of introducing myself and I'm glad to report they loved me, right Tyler?" He nodded Tyler's way who stood slightly off the stage.

"FUCKING YEAH! THIS GUY IS THE BEST!" Tyler pointed with both hands to Mr. Rule who put his hands on his heart.

"Well thank you Mr. Hendriks that truly means everything to me. Anyway, well as you can see what I showed them was truly amazing and I would like to show you that very same trick and in doing so change your lives forever." His smile grew wider.

Suddenly Annie stood up from the crowd.

"What is this? Are you some kind of street magician or something? What's going on here Tyler?"

Tyler stayed quiet. But Mr. Rule leaned his head to the side and confirmed her question.

"Yeah. A magician." He chuckled

"So let me do my little trick and I will be out of your hair immediately if you want me gone of course." He left no room for further discussion or questions as he ran backstage, no more than 10 seconds later he came back rolling out a large flatscreen TV, larger than any in the living room.

The murmurs around the room became louder and louder and Annie and Jaime looked at each other puzzled.

"What's going on?" asked Jaime who was probably more confused than anyone in this situation with the whole Marcus thing earlier. Annie didn't answer Jaime's question and just looked at the TV and Mr. Rule.

"Well then!" Said Mr. Rule who took two giant steps back.

And the TV Flashed quickly going from white to yellow, blue and red. The pattern kept flashing and everybody was now fascinated with the TV.

"What even is this?" Jamie shrugged as she said it.

"Annie?"

"right?" Annie replied monotone.

Jamie turned her head and looked at her older sister. There was something off about her. Her stare at the TV was blank. And the more Jaime thought about it, she realized that the room had become eerily quiet. Rebecca who still had her hands around Jaime stared at the flashing lights and so did everyone near her.

"Hey! Annie!" She yelped wanting some sort of confirmation that things are fine.

"ye ok" She managed to struggle out.

Jaime began to panic, she tried struggling and getting up but nothing worked. Her gaze flew across the room to everybody around her. Their eyes had glossed over with a grey-like mist. Marcus sat slumped over himself practically hanging over Annie's shoulder. Blair and Nora stod next to each other with some of Tyler's friends next to the stage. And the closer Jaime looked at everyone she started noticing their mouths being wide open and drool falling from their open mouths down their chins. That's when Jaime's eyes snapped back to the TV and the flashing became slower.

Mr. Rule took his rightful place at center stage and turned the TV off.

"That wasn't so bad now was it?" Rule chipped in.

"no." The crowd chanted in unison.

Jaime wore concern across her face as she could hear her sister, Marcus, and Rebecca all involve themselves in the chant.

"Now then, Mr. Hendriks! Please join me on stage!"

And as if he had no choice, Tyler made his way to Mr. Rules's side. As he continued

"I have some special guests of my own to introduce. Welcome to the stage Mr. Hendrik's family."

He gave himself a large round of applause before the crowd slowly and unenthusiastically followed suit.

And not long after, three people emerged from backstage. Tyler's parents and his older sister.

His mother was a high-class lady, dressed in a long white dress and a brown shirt over the top. She was shined from head to toe with all sorts of jewelry, and her long brown hair was held up with a golden trinket. She walked onto the stage with confidence and her head held high with her husband coming just behind her.

He was wearing a nice fitted plain black suit, bow tie, and a white dress shirt. He was in fact the definition of a plain boring older gentleman. And of course, behind him was their daughter Matilda.

A fair-skinned petite lady with proper posture a medium-sized bust and a nice firm butt. All hugged by a pair of tight white jeans and a modest modern top.

The three Hendriks stopped at the front of the stage all wearing the same blind expression on their faces.

"Let's show these beautiful people why we are all here tonight?"

And just like her brother before as if she had no choice, Matilda leaned towards her father putting one of her hands on his shoulder and the other began rubbing his chest slowly creeping her way down to where a daughter's hands should never be.

While everybody just stared at the father and daughter as if it was normal, Jaime was terrified. She sat with her eyebrows raised and her eyes stood wide unable to move or look away.

She took glances at Clairé, Tyler's mother, and saw her hands placed over her breast and crotch. Rubbing more and more aggressively as the scene next to her grew lewder.

The house stood silent and the music had stopped after Mr. Rule's appearance, so everything could be heard from the stage.

"You like that daddy." Matilda looked her father deep in the eyes as her hand went inside his pants. Her hands jerked up and down and she pressed her breast onto him letting them cuddle around his arm.

"Get on your knees!" A deep and commanding voice came from Peter Hendrik.

And with no hesitation, Matilda followed. She got on her knees before her father, with both of her hands now placed on the outside of his pants, gently caressing his obvious bulge.

"Please give it to me! I want daddy!" Seeing such a proper woman in this position would shock everybody in this room if it hadn't been for whatever Mr. Rule had done.

Matilda was known throughout the school, probably the most famous and popular girl. And here she was begging for her dad's cock. She grabbed the button on his pants and moved the zipper down. Out flopped a rock-hard 5-inch cock.

"I love you, daddy!" Matilda stared starry-eyed at her father's boner letting it rest on her face before she stuck her tongue out licking the underside of her fathers' penis and slowly moving her chin up dragging her tongue up his entire length.

Peter grabbed his daughter by the head on each side and pushed her away from his cock, her expression was that of hunger and desperation. He did that however only to pull her back in to forcefully shove his erect penis down his young daughter's throat. She gagged and tried to cough but was unable and instead ended up gargling and drooling all down her chin and over his cock.

He went in and out loving the tight squeeze of his inexperienced daughter's throat. His speed increased and it didn't take long before she was covered in her own saliva. He was going like a jackhammer as her gags and gasps of air echoed throughout the mansion, not showing any sympathy for his daughter.

And Clairé Hendriks who was not but three feet away from her daughter throat-fucking her husband, was no longer subtly trying to get herself off. Instead, now her clothes were ripped in certain places, exposing both her tits and the large areolas on them. She sat crouched on the floor furiously masturbating, sliding her hand up and down against her wet vagina. Her eyes rolled back, up to the top of her eyelid and her tongue stuck out drooling saliva down on her large milky tits.

But the crowd suddenly stopped looking at the incest show on display as Mr. Rule took back center stage.

"Well? Why don't we encourage the family to finish shall we?" He said once again with a sinister smile. "Look at the scene before you, and masturbate! Cum! Get yourself off looking at this depraved family until you are nothing but a mindless toy. My toy!"

The large living room that was mostly filled with the wet slapping noises coming from Clairé and the gags and gargles from Matilda using her daddy's cock, now filled itself with shimming. The enormous crowd grew unsettled and the sound of rattling pants, belts, skirts, and dresses filled it.

Jaime was no different. Her right hand lost control as it reached her crotch. She was wearing a cute faded yellow dress that was white on top. This gave her easy access as she like everyone else in front of her began touching themselves.

Jamie was a good Christian girl who had never had sex, never seen a naked boy, and also never masturbated. But either way here she was, in a crowd of hundreds of people, turned on by watching a young girl shove her dad's cock down her throat?

Jamie started by slowly massaging her vagina with her hand, up and down. In doing so she felt something move up her spine. Her mouth opened almost by instinct as her tongue shot out and her head flew back. Her hand went faster and faster and her eyes rolled up to the top of her head. She felt her pussy getting wet and it started making wet slapping noises with each stroke of her hand. She kept masturbating going faster each second that passed.

Her thoughts grew clouded, and her mind was filled with nothing but lust. The innocent-looking teen girl began gasping for air which over time turned to a full-blown moan. Jaime wasn't thinking straight at all, all she could think about was wanting to cum, and sticking her fingers in her wet tight pussy.

There was not a sane person left in the room apart from Rule. Jaime could feel as Rebecca was masturbating behind her and heard the moans in her ear. The perfectly toned dark-skinned girl was stroking her vagina like a whore in public and she loved every second of it. She wanted people to see, she wanted to cum in front of everybody.

Blair had turned into a sex-crazy animal, she was standing on all fours rubbing her pussy on the corner of the steps leading up to the stage like a make-shift dildo. Her pants and panties lay on the floor next to her, and her face was no longer elegant and beautiful, she was now just a dumb bimbo who wants to cum.

Tyler was standing up on the stage with his mother holding each other's hands while furiously masturbating themselves with the other as they watched Matilda nearly choke to death as her father raped her throat with no mercy.

Nora was standing near the large windows showing the garden out back rubbing both her hands on the outside of her pants over her crotch. Her eyes like everyone else's were rolled far back and her tongue limp hanging out.

But.

Something cleared Jaime's mind for a second, the loudest moans she heard came from beside her. She turned her head all the while still sticking two-finger in and out of her vagina drooling on the dress.

And there she was, Annie. The prim and proper role model Jaime has had her entire life was now laying spread eagle on the floor completely naked with her whole fist deep inside herself. Screaming at the top of her lungs out of pleasure, covered in her own saliva and sweat. Even her beautifully straight platinum white hair now stood each and every way, a mess.

"I WANT COCK! PLEASE FUCK ME, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!" Annie shrieked, repeating herself staring at the big buff black guy standing over her stroking his huge ten-inch cock. And like many others, she was completely overtaken by lust.

Jaime looked at Annie in shock. That wasn't her sister, she thought to herself. But her face was just as perfect as Annies. Jaime's hand didn't stop even though she was staring at her big sister shoving her entire fist deep in and out. She had no control of herself and her hand began going faster.

Her pussy getting wetter. She didn't know why, but her vagina was wetter than ever each time her fingers entered her tight pussy. The room was filled with the stench of sweat and cum, plus the noises of moaning both male and female-only helped turn people on more.

Jaime was now uncontrollably slobbering all over herself and rubbing her pussy hard. Annie was covered in cum from Rebecca's boyfriend and Rebecca herself was too busy choking in her fingers to care.

While all of this was happening Mr. Rule himself was standing behind the Hendriks family grabbing the father's shoulders and whispering something in his ear while he fucked his daughter in the ass making her scream in pain.

Mr. Rule. noticed that there was still life in one girl's eyes, and that girl was Jaime. He saw her eyes and they still seemed aware.

"You, come!" Mr. Rule shouted and pointed to Jaime, who of course had no say in whether she would do so or not.

Her fingers slid out of her wet vagina leaving residue on her index and middle finger. The last moan came from the petite teen as they slid out and she made her way to the stage.

"STOP!" He directed this to no one and the room within the second became deathly quiet and everyone who just a second ago was crazy and fisting and cumming had just stopped.

"I see. This happens every now and then." He leaned on Jaime's shoulder placing his head next to hers.

"But that was expected, especially with this many people. I'm quite surprised there's not more of you." He smiled.

"What have you done?" Jaime forced it out of herself.

"Wow, you can even talk for yourself that is wonderful."

"But I'm afraid I don't know what you are talking about, princess. I mean look at them all. Don't they look happy?"

Jaime scanned the room full of fully naked or half-naked people. Stopping to look at Annie, Nora, Blair, and strangely Marcus. She had completely forgotten about him. But there he was shirt-on with his pants down at his ankles and fully erect.

Jaime licked her lips, staring at his penis.

Mr. Rule looked at Jaime and saw the lust trying to hide beneath leaking through.

"You want this! Just as much as they do!" His hand swept across the room.

She nodded, not letting go of her gaze from Marcus. Mr. Rule noticed her stare and let a smirk grow across his face.

"You want him!" Pointing to Marcus. "Don't you?".

Jaime's face turned red as she fought herself from nodding and agreeing with him.

"Don't fight it. This is a safe space. Look at them, they love it and you can too."

Jaime looked to Rule, his eyes were dark and mesmerizing, yet kind. She felt safe looking at him, she switched her gaze to Annie, who was laying next to Marcus on the floor with her whole fist deep inside herself mouth wide open and covered in Rebecca's boyfriends and Marcus's cum and her own saliva.

Jaime looked back to Mr. Rule.

"I want this! I want him!" Her once strained and confused face was now completely fine and her eyes were filled with hunger.

"Then why don't you go and take him?" Mr. Rule yelled out with his whole hand pointed towards the fat nerd jerking off on the couch.

She walked over to Marcus and took position next to him.

"Little girl, get on your knees!" Rule ordered.

Jaime shot down and slammed her knees on the wooden floor.

"You! Fatty, do whatever you want with her!" Again Mr. Rule ordered and Jaime saw as Marcus had his penis at the perfect height to just lightly tease her lips.

He gripped hold of his fully erect penis and started slapping it on Jaime's face up and down. She opened her mouth but Marcus refused to put it in, he kept slapping her forehead and cheeks as she sat there with her mouth wide open and tongue sticking out not even trying to stop all the saliva that was escaping her mouth and down her dress.

"You're a desperate little slut aren't you?" Marcus said with conviction, something Jaime wasn't ready for. But she was absolutely turned on by it. Her hand slipped underneath the yellow dress and began rubbing herself.

Marcus saw what she did and said

"Did I tell you to do that?"

Jaime answered "No." looking guilty as she did.

"Than you better stop!" Marcus's squeaky voice and lisp might not have sounded that demanding, but to Jaime his words were law. Her hand immediately stopped and she kept sucking his member. And Marcus loved every second of it.

The whole room was engaged in a massive orgy. Blair was being fisted by a large black man named Tommy who was the captain of the school football team. She screamed in pain and pleasure as he had his whole arm up to his elbow inside her stretched vagina. They were surrounded by 5 guys all naked and erect, jerking off, some had already cum over them both multiple times.

Nora was masturbating on her own leaning on the large window leading out to the garden out back pressing her giant tits against the glass. She was enjoying the view of two muscular ginger guys double teaming one of the cheerleader girls. They both thrust deep inside the petite blonde, one in her mouth the other her pussy, and came simultaneously inside the poor girl. They let her drop to the floor leaking cum from both ends. They turned around and faced the naked Nora drooling and moaning by herself. She already knew that it was Harry and Mike, her older brothers. She had been looking at the two as they made their way from girl to girl and saw now as they were making their way towards her with their huge 9-inch cocks swaying with every step. She licked her lips wanting to taste them, she wanted them to use her like they just did the little blonde girl. A large borderline creepy smile grew across her wet face.

They stopped on each side of her both their hung members at the perfect height to just slightly teasing her plush lips. Nora looked up at her older brothers, she had never seen them like this before, their eyes were empty but behind them, she could feel some sort of primal hunger inside. A hunger she too felt.

Not wasting any time Nora grabbed the two large cocks and started intensely jerking them off. The two boys' heads flew backward from the stimulation, and Nora was leaking from both her mouth and pussy. Her body began bouncing up and down as if there was a dick inside of her and her chubby belly and gigantic tits bounced in rhythm. Nora had her tongue out and eyes rolled back into her skull looking like a cock addicted slut.

Jaime back on the couch was now standing on all four with Marcus slamming his small cock inside her tight vagina. The wet slapping was slow but Jaime didn't care. In any normal circumstance, no woman would find this pleasurable but right now Jaime was screaming and moaning as if the biggest cock in the world was ramming in and out of her virgin pussy. Marcus slapped Jaime's firm round ass leaving red handprints all over it. He groaned and pushed himself into Jaime who was gagging herself with her fingers.

Marcus slapped Jaime across the face and forced her to ride him, her small perky tits bounced as his cock slid in and out of her. The tightness made Marcus almost cum but he was able to hold. He slammed her back down on her back and fucked her hard and she screamed and gargled.

Annie was busy getting fucked in the ass by Tyson, Rebecca's boyfriend. He forced his massive black cock all the way inside Annie's tight unused asshole. The screams were loud and she loved the feeling of her ass being raped and destroyed.

Rebecca was being throat fucked by a random guy slamming his cock down her throat and three other small white guys shared her pussy as they came multiple times inside her. "Oh yes, this little black girl loves serving white cocks! I should only be fucked by white guys."