A Party to Obey and Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Marcus felt a touch on his shoulder, someone had placed their hand on him. It was Annie, the much more mature-looking version of Jaime, who stared into his eyes with perhaps the most seductive glare he had ever seen. Her beautiful long platinum blonde hair was a mess, and her makeup was mushed all over her face, she was covered in saliva from both her and others. And her perfectly round tits and body were smeared with the cum of many men.

Annie placed her other hand on his other shoulder and pulled him backward. The sudden force of his cock pulling out from Jaime's pussy gave both him and Jaime a bolt of pleasure and Jaime's whole body began shaking uncontrollably as she came.

Marcus now laid on his back with his pathetic erect cock pointing to the ceiling and Annie wasted no time and jumped upon him.

"That little bitch is nothing compared to me." She said while grabbing his penis, glaring at Jaime on her stomach passed out and leaking fluids from her pussy, and placed his cock right underneath her vagina. "Fuck me!" She ordered as her fat ass smashed down on his cock making Marcus cum immediately. Her much looser vagina filled with hot cum and shot out from the sides all over Marcus's cock.

"That's right little loser, impregnate me!" Her ass kept bouncing on Marcus's cock as his face was fully drained of any life, but his body reacted anyway and pushed his penis deep inside Annie's wet and cum soaked pussy.

She was taken aback by his vigor and newfound stamina as she started moaning and drooling on the couch. "Oh fuck" she repeated with every thrust of his small cock. Annies D cup tits bounced with his rhythm and Marcus took notice.

He stopped his thrusting and grabbed Annie by the sides, flipping her over without warning scaring Annie. Once on her back, Marcus grabbed her tits and squeezed with all his might making her wince and bite her lip out of pain.

"Oh SHIT, fuck that hurts, oh please keep going, HURT ME!" She screamed and moaned out of desperation, whatever this Mr. Rule person had done to them had made Annie into a masochistic whore.

Marcus didn't care nor did he listen to any word coming out of her mouth. He did what he wanted and he wanted to rape her and use her as a toy. So he trusted his cock as deep as it reached into Annies sore pussy and the wet slapping as their bodies clashed made them both even hornier.

"I'm going to fuck you and make you addicted to this cum." Marcus screamed repeatedly.

"Please do! Treat me like a real girl. This is the role women should have in this world, sex objects for men, little whore pigs that only want cum!" The look in her eyes was that of hunger, hate, and love all at once.

Marcus squeezed Annie's tits and pushed his pelvis as far as he could inside her. She moaned and gagged on her own fingers and was about to cum.

"Oh Oh OH!" She moaned. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum so fucking hard. FUCK ME; FUCK ME. OH YES!" Her whole body shook as she came and Marcus pushed himself deep one last time and cum inside her.

Annie screamed as her pussy twitched and her tits bounced. "Thank you." She kissed Marcus on the lips forcing her tongue inside.

The room filled with screaming as everyone came to a climax.

Nora was being fucked Doggystyle by her brother leaking cum and deepthroating her other brother drooling uncontrollably. "YES I'M A WHORE, I'M A BROTHER FUCKING WHORE. OOH, YES!" She came and her brothers did the same as she leaked cum from both her ass, pussy, and mouth.

Blair was surrounded by big muscular men and was fucked by the biggest black cock in the house. The circle of people stroked harder and harder until they finally all cummed in unison on Blair in the center. She opened her mouth and was filled with cum. Tommy the big black stud fucking her hard, "Oh yeah, give me that black cock, make me pregnant, I want that black baby, my daddy would kill me for fucking a black guy. but I don't care. I'M A BLACK-LOVING SLUT, GIVE ME YOUR CUM!" Even before she begged he came deep inside her now loose vagina.

Jaime and Annie were sucking any cum left in Marcus's cock together and shared his cum, spitting in each other's mouths and making out. They realized they loved touching each other and started groping each other's tits.

"Well, I would say you all loved my little magic show!" Everyone stopped perfectly in sync and turned their heads to the main stage where Mr. Rule had once again taken center stage. The family behind him was all on the floor covered in a mixture of cum, sweat, and saliva. And the mother and daughter's bodies shook every so often from residual pleasure. And Jaime and Annie kept touching each other.

"So! How about you all spread the word of my magnificence. Tell your friends and family and anyone you see on the street. You will all be given a video sent to your phones so that you can "free" someone yourself. Well thank you all, you have been a wonderful crowd and I hope to play with you again soon."

"Put your clothes back on or continue for all I care." He looked around the room, pleased with his masterful work once again, and gave a large eerie smile.