A Passion for the Game Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a friend from high school whom I hadn't seen in years. We were both in the track team and had lots of classes together. Under other conditions I would have been happy to see her, but standing there in my birthday suite was not the way I wanted to start our reunion. You could tell she wanted to give me a hug but hesitated seeing I wasn't wearing any cloths.

"Carrie, you ah, look good ah, all of you. Don't you ah, think you should be wearing something?" she didn't know how to say it, but I certainly knew what she meant.

I started to tell her I'm playing professional beach volleyball and were practicing. She said something like I knew those bikini were tiny, but I thought you at least wore one. You could tell my nudity was in the front of her mind and it certainly was in mine as everyone looked on. I've had some awkward conversations before, but this one was one of the worst. No one except Chris said much, but I could just feel every eye staring at me.

"This is just a stupid thing that Tanya got me to do." I explained.

"What happened? Did you loose a bet or something?" someone yelled out.

"No, nothing like that. Carrie's bikini really bothers her and effects her play so she decided to try it without one. So far it seems to really help. We beat May and Walsh last week." Tanya went on to explain.

"You mean you play like that. Damn." one of the boys added.

"Where do you play? I've got to see this. That's the hottest thing I've ever heard of."

There was some whispering and talking between the guys as they took in every inch of me, which only got me more worked up. Then one of the girls asked me "How do you do it? I'd die."

I wanted to tell her that I wanted to die as well, but I didn't want them to think I was crazy, so I just told her it was ok, once I get use to it. What a lie!

I then told Tanya we had better get going, but she seemed in no rush. I was getting more turned on by the minute and was still breathing really fast despite just standing there. My nipples were still rock hard and if it wasn't for the fact that I was sweating heavily my wetness would have been obvious.

Chris had written down her number on a small piece of paper and was in the process of handing it to me when I shrugged my shoulders and told her I didn't have any place to put it. But Tanya reached out saying she'd hang onto it. As she did, several of the guys, interrupted saying "Here let me give you mine as well."

I was dieing the whole time I stood there and was backing away the constantly, but the group just continued to move in around me. Finally when I just couldn't take it any longer I told them I had to go and started off walking at first and then jogging. Soon Tanya got the message and followed. I was certain every eye was on my ass as I took off, but I was just thankful that none were following me.

I just continued jogging along by the water trying to ignore the few people who had come out since we'd past previously. In total, except for the group of surfers, there were probably only about 6 people who had seen me, but that was enough to keep me from calming down very much. Just the thought about what they must be thinking seeing a naked girl jogging by on a public beach was enough to keep my aroused. The only good thing about my constant arousal was that it took my mind off the running. We had run about 4 miles and usually I start to feel it after 2. But today I felt like I could go on indefinitely.

Chapter 5 - Part 3

When we got close, I told Tanya I needed to cool off a bit thinking it would calm my overloaded body. I threw her my hat and glasses and headed towards the water for a little dip. The water was pretty cold as I waded out, but did it ever feel good. Between the heat from jogging for 4 miles and the sun baking down on ever square inch of my exposed skin I was plenty hot, not to mention that my body was near the boiling point from the inside. The contrast in temperature was considerable and I swear I almost heard the sound of steam coming off me as I ducked below the surface. It was cold alright but so refreshing. It was just what I needed as I began to swim out further.

If there is one thing besides sex that should be done without cloths it's swimming. Putting cloths on to go in the water and then having to wear a wet bathing suit around just seems stupid. Any time I didn't come up adjusting my bikini back in place after diving in was a good time, but this time was especially wonderful. The feeling of the cold water rushing across uninterrupted bare skin was beyond what I can describe. It was so invigorating it was almost intoxicating. I thought maybe I should take up swimming as an aerobic exercise instead of jogging which I really didn't care for.

I swam and swam again like I could go on for ever and before I looked up I was considerable away from the beach. Farther than I cared for, so I turned around and headed back. I'm sure I made quite a sight swimming along with my bare ass bobbing along, but I really didn't care. This just felt too good.

As I approached the shallow water and stood up I saw both Tanya and Didi waiting for me.

"Oh my god did that feel good." I told them as they looked on intently not saying a word. I must have been a sight to behold with the water streaming off me in the bright sun, but I didn't care. Not having to fuss with a wet bikini was heaven. As a matter of fact I never felt so alive. Between the earlier stretching, vigorous running and the remaining feeling of sexual exhilaration I felt like my body was in a state of euphoria. Every muscle had been stretched and worked. The run had given me that wonderful feeling of having done something strenuous and just a little sexual excitement remained to make me feel like I could do anything. At that moment in time it felt great to feel the warm sun on my naked body.

I jogged up to the back of the house as Tanya and Didi just looked on. Once they joined me I couldn't wait to get started.

"Damn, I think I need to add some swimming to your warm-up from now on from the results." Didi said.

"No thanks. That water is freezing. I'll stick with the jogging." Tanya added.

I didn't even towel off. I just let the water dry naturally as we laughed back and forth. Didi handed me a bottle of water saying I must be thirsty. Eventually, Didi said it was time to get serious and briefed us on what we had to work on. I was like bouncing around the whole time unable to stand still. I was so pumped. Then just before we hit the court Didi threw me the bottle of sun block saying I should put some more on especially after my swim. No sooner had I started on my arms when Tanya came up and took the bottle from me.

"Here let me help you with that."

It felt good so I just let her continue. She did my back and then knelt down and did my legs before working on my butt. I couldn't help giving her a jab by saying, "You really seem to like doing my butt, don't you?"

"Who wouldn't? You have such a cute little butt." she said in a sultry voice as she stood up and did my back some more. Each stroke seemed to expand into new territory until she was doing my entire flank including the sides of my breasts and hips. She then reached around and started working on my right breast.

"Hold on there baby. I think I can handle the rest you little lesbian." I told her in a teasing voice.

"Well how do you expect me to resist." she said.

Being in a really loose and silly mood I teased her a bit as I spread the lotion around my front, "Why I never knew." I continued, "Maybe I had better put something on so you don't get distracted." I teased.

"I'll be ok you little slut." she added.

"Bitch." I retaliated.

"Ok, girls. You can save your little squabble for later. We have a lot to work, if you expect to get anywhere in next weeks tournament." Didi chimed in as she threw a ball at Tanya.

Our usual routing starts on Tuesday with a workout, followed by drills and then scrimmages with some practice teams later in the week and travel on Friday. This week was a little different with traveling to NYC on Monday and Tuesday and no tournament this weekend. Working with the practice team was going to be interesting, if I continued practicing in the nude, but for right now I wasn't going to worry about it. Right now I felt great and didn't even mind being naked. It was actually pretty nice. The weather was bright and sunny with a light refreshing breeze blowing in from the ocean. The warm up had really loosened up my muscles and the arousal was actually quite pleasant. And not having to worry about my bikini riding up or a sports bra squeezing my chest made me feel wonderfully free. I had not restrictions on my body. It was just me and the elements and both felt great right now. For right now I was ready to enjoy my nudity.

Didi had us practice our serving which was probably the weakest part of my game. Tanya was on one side and I on the other. One would serve and the other would defend. It was actually a double drill since covering the entire court alone was all but impossible.

The whole serving process was quite a show in itself. The idea is to have the ball leave your hand from the highest spot so you have the most possible court on the other side to aim for. I'd stand back about 15 feet from the base line, run, toss the ball in the air, leap as high in the air as I could while stretching my right arm as high as I could and then hit the ball as hard as I could. It is quite a physical feat and I felt terrible exposed being stretched out like that. I thought back to how I must have looked like on Saturday and it caused me to get turned on. I was starting to think I really was an exhibitionist or something.

I was still pretty pumped up like never before and being naked with not restriction on my body or concerns that something was going to slip out allowed me to get off some wicked serves. Tanya barely moved as I landed a nice ace.

"Oh my god. I don't know how anybody plays opposite you, Carrie. They'd have to be dead to not be distracted." Tanya told me. I also I noticed Didi off to the side staring intently in between serves.

"Damn, if I thought your ass was hot, the view from the front is unbelievable." Tanya added.

Tanya was really struggling to return my serves which made me feel good and just gave me even more confidence. I was hitting the ball like I had never done before and it wasn't long before Tanya couldn't return any, which wasn't like her at all. She had always been a better server than me.

I was really feeling good and started to think that even though I was the one that was nervous and embarrassed about being naked it also seemed to be having an effect on Tanya and Didi. I had known Tanya for almost six months now and Didi for over a year and I had never suspected either of them being anything but heterosexual. But they both seemed a little distracted and interested in watching me of late. Tanya had certainly taken some liberties with the sun lotion and seemed to have spend a lot longer on my butt than was necessary. Could they be interested in me? Were they getting turned on seeing me play naked? I thought to myself.

The thought that another woman was interested in me seemed weird, but was also strangely arousing in a way. It was always a boost to my confidence whenever I'd catch a guy checking me out, but I never thought a women would be interested in the same way. I did have a pretty good figure I thought, but why would a women be interested? I mean we all have the same equipment.

After a while we took a brake and Didi started giving Tanya a hard time about missing almost every serve.

"What do you expect? Look what I'm looking at." she said gesturing at me.

"What's the matter, never seen a naked women before?" I poked back at her.

"Yea but ah, ..." she never completed her sentence.

I decided to test the waters and see what her reaction would be to another little tease. While still watching her out of the corner of my eye I leaned my head back, arching my back a little, and took the remaining contents of the bottle of water and poured it down my chest letting it wash over my extended nipples as if trying to cool them. What I saw sent a quiver of excitement through my sex. Tanya's mouth dropped open and she licked her lips. Oh my god, I was right. She had the hots for me. As I turned I noticed Didi staring as well. Oh man, both of them!

I felt a little weird but kind of proud at the same time. Never would I have thought another women would be interested in seeing my body, yet both of them were all but drooling. Wow! This was weird.

I had to snap them out of it by saying, "Ok Tanya, it's your turn to serve."

I took up my defensive position and waited for her serve. I knew she must be a little rattled, because her first serves went right into the net.

"Come on Tanya, you can do better than that." I yelled as my excitement got the better of me. I was so bad. I felt like I was taunting her, almost seducing her with my body like I would a boyfriend I really wanted. And I think it was having an effect on her, because I could clearly see her nipples poking through her sports bra. It was beginning to become a bit of a game and I was getting pretty aroused myself in the process. I was bouncing around and teasing until she finally got one in and I wasn't ready.

"Ha, there you go you little nudist."

"Come on Carrie, stop playing around and get serious." Didi barked.

"Nudist. This was your idea, remember." I yelled back as I got serious and took my positions.

I got a piece of the next one, but it sailed out of bounds. Tanya was spreading them out pretty good and I was running all over the place. I was doing a pretty good job, if even getting a piece of them, but it was hard covering the whole court. The next one came in low and short but right in front of me, so I dove for it head first, or more like breast first. I stretched out and leaped forward and got it, but not before diving into the sand chest first with my breast taking my full weight in the rough sand. I left out a grunt as the air left my chest. Tanya was so stunned that she missed a simple return. When I got up I was covered with sand and my breast hurt from the impact.

"Oh God that hurt." I winched as I got up. My entire front was covered with sand and I had quite a little caked onto my extended nipples. That would have hurt even with my top on but was especially painful with my breasts and nipples taking the full impact.

"You had better take it easy there girl. I don' think we girls were made to take dive in the sand like that."

"Are you ok?" Didi asked, "That looked pretty nasty."

"Ow, that hurt. That sand isn't as soft as it looks." I answered as I continued to clean up.

"Save the heroics for the game. I don't want you hurting yourself in practice." Didi said.

There was really no way to clean all that sand off without literally running my hands up and down my front. So I guess I was putting on quite a show. After I got the worst off I ran over to the little outdoor shower and ducked under the stream of water. My nipples hurt a bit and my breasts were a little red from my dive, but other than that I was fine. When I looked back I noticed Tanya and Didi studying me intently as I cleaned up.

Chapter 5 - Part 4

When I came back Didi came over saying she had better take a look at that. Both her and Tanya were now intently inspecting the redness on the top of my breasts. The attention just caused my nipples to harden up.

"Are you ok? That looks a little nasty." Tanya asked.

"Well you try trigging you boobs through the sand and see how it feels."

"How are your nipples? They look a little tender, too."

I couldn't help but rub them a little which must have really looked bad but felt so good. The sensation also took my mind off the irritation.

"The same thing happened on Saturday. I guess I just need to be more careful before diving for a ball with my boobs exposed like this."

"Well don't let us hold you back during the game. Some of those dives were highlight file material. I just don't want you to hurt your, ah, yourself. I don't want you hurting those beauties."

As I walked back on the court I tried to figure out what she meant by that last comment. Well, anyway. I was still plenty wound up and ready to whip Tanya, so I ran back into place for the next serve. I was really into it and got more than I missed which is pretty good. Later Didi had us practice our sets. This is always a critical part of the game and Didi had us practice them a lot. This exercise had Tanya and I working together with Didi on the other side of the net gently returning the ball like it would in a game. Except she'd make us work for it. She put them all over the place so the first hit was critical.

Our typical defense was me upfront and to the right with Tanya behind and to the left. I'd leap and try to block and Tanya would defend. The leaping to block meant a lot of up and down action and my breasts bounced pretty good and I could feel it with each jump. It wasn't like it was painful and actually was a little arousing as I was constantly reminded that they were unsupported and bare. Didi was really challenging us by widely spreading out the ball. During a game the opponent doesn't have quite as good an opportunity to aim the ball as half the challenge is just retuning it. In Didi's case she just stood there and launched it where ever she wanted, which is quite a workout for us as defenders. I was still really pumped and was all over the place. I have a pretty good range, but today I was loaded with energy and was everywhere, getting to balls that I'd normally not even get a piece of.

"Damn, Carrie you're on fire today." Tanya said as I got on a ball that I'd normally not even touch.

The plan is for the first person to just get the ball into the middle, the second hit sets it up and the third is for the kill. We were getting some great returns off that we were sure nobody could return. I was feeling great and getting even more excited by our great play. It wasn't like I was out of control, but I was plenty turned on. My nipples had been hard most of the day, but now I was really wet, too. Luckily I was covered with sweat which made it less apparent. It didn't do anything to hide the fact that my pussy was swollen and opening as I stretched.

I was getting praised from both Didi and Tanya as I jumped and leaped for every ball. I even took a couple more dives into the sand which brought gasps from both. Before I was really self-conscious about brushing the sand off my bare body, but now I was just turning my back and doing what had to be done, and Tanya was often lending a helping hand.

I guess I was a little overzealous on some though, because Tanya and I ended up bumping into each other a couple of times causing both of us to fall to the ground in a heap. Not that you have much control over where and how you land when you're falling to the ground, but being naked made me that much more aware of some of the compromising positions we ended up in. Tanya would apologize when her hand or foot would end upon some of my more sensitive exposed flesh, but I swear she was taking liberties.

I let out a little yelp and yelled, "Watch those hands!", one time when her hand ended up planted firmly between my legs.

We laughed as she apologized, but when it happened again I got suspicious. My breasts seemed like free targets, and except for a little sensitivity that didn't bother me. But grabbing my pussy, accidentally or on purpose, was a little too much. One time her hand ran right across my open slit dragging sand into my pussy in the process. One of the quickest ways to kill my buzz is getting sand in my vagina. There's no eloquent or effective way to get sand out of your pussy except with a good deal of water. So we took a little break and I ran over to the outdoor shower for a good rinse, and I mean good rinse. I took the hand held shower head off the hook and flushed my insides out. The water was cold and felt even colder when it rushed in those spots.